PDA

View Full Version : Part Time work Miami PD? and New recruit program..

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 02:50 AM
I wanted to know if its possible to work part-time patrol? If not is there any other position that gives you that option?

Also I was told there is a recruit program in which you get paid to attend academy and are given a pay raise after you complete it? (this is coming from a long time patrol officer so I'm going to assume this program still exists but its extremely competitive).

thank you for your help.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 04:09 AM
I wanted to know if its possible to work part-time patrol? If not is there any other position that gives you that option?

Also I was told there is a recruit program in which you get paid to attend academy and are given a pay raise after you complete it? (this is coming from a long time patrol officer so I'm going to assume this program still exists but its extremely competitive).

thank you for your help.

Bro this isn't Mcdonalds or Home Depot that you work part-time and come in as you please. You want to work part time you have to be certified and work as a reserve officer for free. Yes, if you pass the lengthy process and you're hired, they will send you to the academy where they pay you, once you pass the academy you work full-time. The pay is $45k to begin. If you have a bachelors degree you start at $53k. Plenty of overtime too! Dale consorte.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Oye relax I just wanted to know since I strip at night and make good money so I would only be available during day hours. Many of my customers that are police officers with you told me it's possible and gave me their numbers in case I need help starting the process he was so helpful I gave him a free extra long lap dance!

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 12:07 PM
If you dance at night and do illegal stuff then this is the appropiate police department to work for.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 12:28 PM
I don't do anything illegal I work for a legitimate business and get paid very well and I go to FIU. I will earn my BA in Criminology May 2018! I am looking for another job and it's hard to find one. Hopefully I will find one shortly, it just won't pay as well. I'm 19 almost 20 and the highest paid stripper they have, they have threatened my life if I leave although I think they are kidding. Don't judge, Not everyone is born with a silver spoon!

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 01:17 PM
https://goo.gl/images/jivCEe
Come and see me 💙

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 03:35 PM
I don't do anything illegal I work for a legitimate business and get paid very well and I go to FIU. I will earn my BA in Criminology May 2018! I am looking for another job and it's hard to find one. Hopefully I will find one shortly, it just won't pay as well. I'm 19 almost 20 and the highest paid stripper they have, they have threatened my life if I leave although I think they are kidding. Don't judge, Not everyone is born with a silver spoon!

Hate to crush your dreams, but you're wasting your time. They won't hire you if you were a past stripper unless you belong to the family and friends in the agency or city hall.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 05:07 PM
They would have to prove it we get paid by cash not checks...there is no paper trail....just like when you work cash only off duty jobs.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 01:58 PM

OP here.

Is it possible to work for a year and take time off?

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 02:56 PM
OP here.

Is it possible to work for a year and take time off?

Dude, find another line of work. Look for example, are you fit? become a firefighter they only work eight days a month! Get your EMT, Medic license and pay yourself through the fire academy is only 3 months and then apply! It's a good job.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Dude, find another line of work. Look for example, are you fit? become a firefighter they only work eight days a month! Get your EMT, Medic license and pay yourself through the fire academy is only 3 months and then apply! It's a good job.

you need to be extremely fit and competition is fierce.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 07:55 PM
you need to be extremely fit and competition is fierce.

That's the way it used to be here before Affirmative Action when they did away with all of the standards in order to hire the Mutts the Feds insisted we hire.
Believe it or not, this used to be a professional department prior to 1979.

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 01:46 AM
That's the way it used to be here before Affirmative Action when they did away with all of the standards in order to hire the Mutts the Feds insisted we hire.

That's Bullchit Don't make me throw up!

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 01:25 PM
That's Bullchit Don't make me throw up!

If you didn't throw up when you caught your momma giving head to a dog, I doubt this will make you throw up.

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 04:54 AM
Bro this isn't Mcdonalds or Home Depot that you work part-time and come in as you please. You want to work part time you have to be certified and work as a reserve officer for free. Yes, if you pass the lengthy process and you're hired, they will send you to the academy where they pay you, once you pass the academy you work full-time. The pay is $45k to begin. If you have a bachelors degree you start at $53k. Plenty of overtime too! Dale consorte.

Yelitza Cedano, Lt. Lillie Harris, Sgt. Nestor Garcia, What do you mean you can't work part time or come in as you please?

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Hate to crush your dreams, but you're wasting your time. They won't hire you if you were a past stripper unless you belong to the family and friends in the agency or city hall.

Update! I passed my final 2 steps, the psychological, and I passed backgrounds with flying colors. Told you they would not find out about my stripping.....cash job baby untraceable! I will be starting the academy soon will not reveal my BLE number as I will give myself away. I will be the hottest chic on the department though! Ha Ha can't wait BIATCHES!

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 05:20 PM

or you dont disclose it a PHQ Personal history questionnaire... just hope no one will recognize you...lol

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 05:33 PM

indeed this true.. how often do you see a anglo saxon city cop???? lmao... when i went through the academy 20 years ago with another agency at MDC north campus BLE...I SAW MAYBE 4 ANGLO SAXON police trainees in 5 BLE classes going on with an averge of 30-40 trainees in the classes and i was one of them....i remember when i applied with the city in 1996 and got a 94.33 on my civil and video exam ..i never received a call or letter.. i attempted to make contact with their backgrounds on 2 occasions and was pretty much told to chill out ..so, i responded back to the lady over the phone ''i get it... i am a white anglo saxon male and my file goes 07 in the trash can or on the bottom of list!!!! you see by hiring hispanics it counts as a WHITE person for the quotas...when in reality they are still hispanic...and if they cant seem to get enough anglo saxons as applicants just post a job ad in other parts of the country...when i got hired by my agency..people asked me who did i know? if my parents were police officers???...pretty much saying i got lucky!!!!

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Update! I passed my final 2 steps, the psychological, and I passed backgrounds with flying colors. Told you they would not find out about my stripping.....cash job baby untraceable! I will be starting the academy soon will not reveal my BLE number as I will give myself away. I will be the hottest chic on the department though! Ha Ha can't wait BIATCHES!

I figured out who this is! I can't wait for you to finish the academy I'm personally going to make sure I'm your FTO! DAMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!