PDA

View Full Version : Private Jail

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Hey Chris, why not just let the whole damn jail go private? You know you don't give a damn about that bureau anyway, if you did you wouldn't have put the current joke of a command staff in place. Throw in the towel and turn the whole place over to someone else who could probably run it better than you and yours. The way people have been leaving or just plain run out of there, what you've left yourself to run the joint is no better than Mall security anyway. Major Paul Blart.....Lol, couldn't do any worse.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 06:29 PM
Hey Chris, why not just let the whole damn jail go private? You know you don't give a damn about that bureau anyway, if you did you wouldn't have put the current joke of a command staff in place. Throw in the towel and turn the whole place over to someone else who could probably run it better than you and yours. The way people have been leaving or just plain run out of there, what you've left yourself to run the joint is no better than Mall security anyway. Major Paul Blart.....Lol, couldn't do any worse.

WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? LOOK AT THE command staff in Land O Lakes for example
You have Captain sleepherwaythroughtherankson - Who acts all self righteous like she has never done anything bad. And slept her way through the ranks. Even as a corporal she walked into New Port Richey jail wearing daisy dukes and a push up bra while running for the career service appeal board. And she has slept who WHO KNOWS how many. not that her husband is any better- some of his exploits are pretty funny too.

We have the old command staff Fast Eddie and Iron Mike- EVERYBODY even FNG's and serving since breakfast have heard about them.

The Major who has been around forever, isn't allowed to make decisions without approval. And when a decision is made- she stays neutral by claiming to have her hands tied.

AND THE PRETTY BOY SHERIFF WHO LIKES TO BE ON TV-- GRADY JUDD HE WILL NEVER BE, ALTHOUGH HE TRIES VERY HARD

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761865]WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? LOOK AT THE command staff in Land O Lakes for example
You have Captain sleepherwaythroughtherankson - Who acts all self righteous like she has never done anything bad. And slept her way through the ranks. Even as a corporal she walked into New Port Richey jail wearing daisy dukes and a push up bra while running for the career service appeal board. And she has slept who WHO KNOWS how many. not that her husband is any better- some of his exploits are pretty funny too.

We have the old command staff Fast Eddie and Iron Mike- EVERYBODY even FNG's and serving since breakfast have heard about them.

The Major who has been around forever, isn't allowed to make decisions without approval. And when a decision is made- she stays neutral by claiming to have her hands tied.

AND THE PRETTY BOY SHERIFF WHO LIKES TO BE ON TV-- GRADY JUDD HE WILL NEVER BE, ALTHOUGH HE TRIES VERY HARD[/QU

Along with her hands tied, she should have to wear a thick canvass bag over her head. She looks like an overweight busted up Jodie Foster. RW however, can get the D all night lonnnnnnnnng.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 01:18 AM
Karma got the both of those two joker. The Angel of Death visited their offspring.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 12:43 PM
I understand the need to say stupid shit on this site, but the last poster took it a bit far. You can and should say what you want about the command staff but the kids should be off limits. That was just stupid and hateful beyond a reasonable person with even the lowest intelligence level at all.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 07:59 PM
I understand the need to say stupid shit on this site, but the last poster took it a bit far. You can and should say what you want about the command staff but the kids should be off limits. That was just stupid and hateful beyond a reasonable person with even the lowest intelligence level at all.

Couldn't agree more. Took it to an entire new level of true POS. That poster does not deserve to wear a badge.

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 04:06 AM

In all honesty, I thought the same before I wrote it. However, neither the harlot or the snake think twice about screwing over good deputies, thus taking money out of their pockets and food off their tables for their kids.
So many of us have both witnessed it and or experienced it ourselves.
Hateful? YES! Low intelligence? YES
They reap what they sow.
You might want to try the Basket Weaving forum, I hear it's less harsh.

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 12:43 PM
You can explain it any way you wish, but you will never change the fact you are a low life pile of shit. That comment was way out of the bounds of reasonable, period!

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Struck a nerve with both of you. Stay tuned there will be more down the line.

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 06:04 PM
You can explain it any way you wish, but you will never change the fact you are a low life pile of shit. That comment was way out of the bounds of reasonable, period!

Im not the poster but perhaps you butt hurt laddies in your free time might take a gander at The Constitution. Article !. If you dont like what someone has the freedom to say TFB.

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 11:06 PM
Couldn't agree more. Took it to an entire new level of true POS. That poster does not deserve to wear a badge.

Listen Hillary, deserve has nothing to do with it. If you work the jail, you would know this. It ain't no privilege to supervise inmates 12 yours a day, it's ah FN job, nothing more. No accolade, no glory, no feeling of accomplishment, it's ah paycheck.

Unregistered
06-17-2017, 01:46 AM
Karma got the both of those two joker. The Angel of Death visited their offspring.

Hope he visits you next, douchebag

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 02:30 PM
Listen Hillary, deserve has nothing to do with it. If you work the jail, you would know this. It ain't no privilege to supervise inmates 12 yours a day, it's ah FN job, nothing more. No accolade, no glory, no feeling of accomplishment, it's ah paycheck.

So you are there why then? A tool that gets on this sight and states that really is a fool, it is more than a paycheck. The retirement pack is not too bad and you are making more money than you could make anywhere else. That statement is backed up with the fact you are still there and complaining.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 04:04 PM
So you are there why then? A tool that gets on this sight and states that really is a fool, it is more than a paycheck. The retirement pack is not too bad and you are making more money than you could make anywhere else. That statement is backed up with the fact you are still there and complaining.

Spoken like a true company *****. Now go and snitch on someone, *****.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 06:58 PM
Don't even work there! You guys don't understand you aren't shit and make far more than you are worth. You will be the one telling everyone you are retired law enforcement collecting that check everyone but was a winy ***** your entire career.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 07:06 PM
Don't even work there! You guys don't understand you aren't shit and make far more than you are worth. You will be the one telling everyone you are retired law enforcement collecting that check everyone but was a winy ***** your entire career.

Take a real deep breath calm down and try to make better sense. If they make far more than what theyre worth seems like theyre maybe smarter than you huh?

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 12:30 AM
Hope he visits you next, douchebag

He will eventually, but at least I have the knowledge he visited them first.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 12:43 AM

It's called stating a fact. Paycheck, retirement package, insurance what ever. The benefits are decent, the job is just that, ah job. It's clear you no longer work housing, or maybe when you did you just gave the house away.

You must be one of the many Sergeants, robbing the tax payers of an $80k salary, while not assisting your subordinates in anyway, and eating more then your fair share of the worlds food supply.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 01:32 AM
He will eventually, but at least I have the knowledge he visited them first.

Hopefully sooner than later

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 01:34 AM
Hopefully sooner than later

Butthurt much? Bit hypocritical aint ya?

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 02:58 PM
Butthurt much? Bit hypocritical aint ya?

Hypocritical? Your the only one on here gloating over the loss of a child.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 03:20 PM
Hypocritical? Your the only one on here gloating over the loss of a child.

I didnt make the post azzwipe so get some soothing lotion for your manginavitis. Perhaps you dont understand the concept of free speech. Look it up and git yourself a boxa tissues.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 09:03 PM
I didnt make the post azzwipe so get some soothing lotion for your manginavitis. Perhaps you dont understand the concept of free speech. Look it up and git yourself a boxa tissues.

You dont think there is anything wrong with that post....but you're quick to say it wasn't you that posted it? No one is arguing the 1st amendment here d!ckhead, just that it was a stupid comment to make. Now f_ck off.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 09:30 PM
You dont think there is anything wrong with that post....but you're quick to say it wasn't you that posted it? No one is arguing the 1st amendment here d!ckhead, just that it was a stupid comment to make. Now f_ck off.

Wipe your chin dipchit. Like a little snitch you were quick to accuse the wrong person. There was no quick anything. Youre the one whose panties are all in a wad. But oh youre not arguing what someone had the right to say just that you dont like it and therefore it was stupid. What kind of an idiot are you? But you didnt like it bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa. Get a tissue and STFU.

Hopefully sooner or later? Was that you too?

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 01:52 PM
Wipe your chin dipchit. Like a little snitch you were quick to accuse the wrong person. There was no quick anything. Youre the one whose panties are all in a wad. But oh youre not arguing what someone had the right to say just that you dont like it and therefore it was stupid. What kind of an idiot are you? But you didnt like it bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa. Get a tissue and STFU.

Hopefully sooner or later? Was that you too?

I see your tiny little mind is missing the point here, just because someone has a legal right to say whatever they want doesn't mean that they always should. You're making comments about dead children, and for that you need a special kind of ass-kicking. If you are in fact a real cop, and not one of those jail homos, then I hope you get shot in the face. That probably won't happen, because one doesn't see much action when they are asleep in their patrol car behind some shopping center somewhere.

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 09:48 PM
I see your tiny little mind is missing the point here, just because someone has a legal right to say whatever they want doesn't mean that they always should. You're making comments about dead children, and for that you need a special kind of ass-kicking. If you are in fact a real cop, and not one of those jail homos, then I hope you get shot in the face. That probably won't happen, because one doesn't see much action when they are asleep in their patrol car behind some shopping center somewhere.

My my you are a bitter tough talking little piss ant arent you lol. Hey dipchit youre nobody..nobody am I clear? Just a whiny little bytch who bawls when he doesnt get her way. I didnt make any comments about dead children azzwipe. And as far as azz kicking you wont be doing any on your knees. Be careful about karma chithead because what you wish on others often happens to you. In case I wasnt clear GFY.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 04:19 PM
My my you are a bitter tough talking little piss ant arent you lol. Hey dipchit youre nobody..nobody am I clear? Just a whiny little bytch who bawls when he doesnt get her way. I didnt make any comments about dead children azzwipe. And as far as azz kicking you wont be doing any on your knees. Be careful about karma chithead because what you wish on others often happens to you. In case I wasnt clear GFY.

There's no such thing as karma, faggot...so I'm not worried. While I still hope you get shot in the face, I imagine the closest you'll come to that will be the load your boyfriend shoots in your face. You are one boring cum junkie.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 11:00 PM
There's no such thing as karma, faggot...so I'm not worried. While I still hope you get shot in the face, I imagine the closest you'll come to that will be the load your boyfriend shoots in your face. You are one boring cum junkie.

Yeah uh huh right. Stop fantasizing bukkake boy and recall all the chin lifting you must have done to get soooooooo excited over your projected faggotry. But hey try thats try your very best to come up with an original thought wont ya? Is all your anger because you wrote under occupation "bytch" and got caught? Its too bad because you are the best.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 01:05 PM
Yeah uh huh right. Stop fantasizing bukkake boy and recall all the chin lifting you must have done to get soooooooo excited over your projected faggotry. But hey try thats try your very best to come up with an original thought wont ya? Is all your anger because you wrote under occupation "bytch" and got caught? Its too bad because you are the best.
Bukkake...that sounds like your Saturday night. Come Sunday morning you're probably stuck to the carpet in your bedroom at mommy's house. I can see it now, Toy Story wallpaper, 4th place participation trophy on the shelf, and you in your footy pajamas plastered to the rug. Mom must have to peel you off the floor in time for church.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 04:40 PM
Can we get back to privatizing the jail?

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 06:15 PM
The same two persons argue on every thread, and call each other homophobic names. It is embarrassing, can we just agree Pasco is the worst run agency, maybe in the state of Florida. The leader is about side deals to make $$$, and his political friends that worship him are looking for their cut. Deputies are leaving for less pay just to get out of a toxic environment.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 08:19 PM
The same two persons argue on every thread, and call each other homophobic names. It is embarrassing, can we just agree Pasco is the worst run agency, maybe in the state of Florida. The leader is about side deals to make $$$, and his political friends that worship him are looking for their cut. Deputies are leaving for less pay just to get out of a toxic environment.

You're gay

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 08:22 PM

It's coming, the jail is the red headed stepchild....

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 09:25 PM
Bukkake...that sounds like your Saturday night. Come Sunday morning you're probably stuck to the carpet in your bedroom at mommy's house. I can see it now, Toy Story wallpaper, 4th place participation trophy on the shelf, and you in your footy pajamas plastered to the rug. Mom must have to peel you off the floor in time for church.

Wed bet you see it a lot....an awful lot. It figures as much as you talk about it. The other dude has your number as many times as hes punked you so give it a rest your spiel is getting really old. You got nothing original.

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 03:33 AM
Wed bet you see it a lot....an awful lot. It figures as much as you talk about it. The other dude has your number as many times as hes punked you so give it a rest your spiel is getting really old. You got nothing original.

You ARE the other dude. Your fresh out of material, and inventing make believe backup. You are the epitomy of a bytch.

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 01:31 PM
You ARE the other dude. Your fresh out of material, and inventing make believe backup. You are the epitomy of a bytch.

I can not tell a lie. I am the other dude who has your number. No I am Spartacus. No I am Spartacus. No. I am Spartacus. No wait I am Spartacus. Out of material? Every time you open your mouth and show up YOU are the material you make us all laugh and we thank you. "Inventing make believe backup" What sector do you work and live? Dodo Bird or Cuckoo Bird? You must really be agitated now striking out at whomever criticizes you. Hate to tell you but the Youre gay comeback is a what? Loser like you. So Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup youre boring us now.

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 03:36 PM

Bro the SO bennes are pretty decent. I see why you wouldnt want them to have access to your psych stuff but you need s med check. Looks like your making these characters up to get attention. Maybe youll have some comeback but take the advice to heart.

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 03:56 PM
I hope hes not in my squad. Wow maybe hes a supervisor lol

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 08:55 PM
Bro the SO bennes are pretty decent. I see why you wouldnt want them to have access to your psych stuff but you need s med check. Looks like your making these characters up to get attention. Maybe youll have some comeback but take the advice to heart.

Another comment by the same dyckhead pretending to be someone else, yawn......

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 09:02 PM
I can not tell a lie. I am the other dude who has your number. No I am Spartacus. No I am Spartacus. No. I am Spartacus. No wait I am Spartacus. Out of material? Every time you open your mouth and show up YOU are the material you make us all laugh and we thank you. "Inventing make believe backup" What sector do you work and live? Dodo Bird or Cuckoo Bird? You must really be agitated now striking out at whomever criticizes you. Hate to tell you but the Youre gay comeback is a what? Loser like you. So Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup youre boring us now.

Who's "us"? The gerbil in your ass, and your mom making your PBJ sandwich in the kitchen don't count as an "us". Smh.... you never had my number, I can counter your best with better. Christ you're boring.

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 10:19 PM

You were right hes back to the multiple wild rants about his boogey man. Its funny how he accuses everyone of being the same person. He is worked up...hilarious.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 03:16 AM
Who's "us"? The gerbil in your ass, and your mom making your PBJ sandwich in the kitchen don't count as an "us". Smh.... you never had my number, I can counter your best with better. Christ you're boring.

"A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one’s own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Someone might, for example, believe they are destined to be the leader of the world, despite having no leadership experience and difficulties in interpersonal relationships. Delusions of grandeur are characterized by their persistence."

He is one persistent azclown. It sounds like he is describing his life. Are you still mad mommy made you eat the crust and wouldnt cut it off for you? Are you counting how many mommy references you make and then mistakenly claim you can counter with better? We can only imagine the pressure you must be under. Time for another mommy reference?

Loser.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 03:34 AM
"A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one’s own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Someone might, for example, believe they are destined to be the leader of the world, despite having no leadership experience and difficulties in interpersonal relationships. Delusions of grandeur are characterized by their persistence."

He is one persistent azclown. It sounds like he is describing his life. Are you still mad mommy made you eat the crust and wouldnt cut it off for you? Are you counting how many mommy references you make and then mistakenly claim you can counter with better? We can only imagine the pressure you must be under. Time for another mommy reference?

Loser.

Na, your mom is boring...like you. I see you know how to Google definitions, I'm sure you have to do that often... now Google the definition of underachiever, and find your personnel file listed as an example.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 04:03 AM
Na, your mom is boring...like you. I see you know how to Google definitions, I'm sure you have to do that often... now Google the definition of underachiever, and find your personnel file listed as an example.

Quit rappin you got a bad case of the rimmels.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 07:10 PM
Quit rappin you got a bad case of the rimmels.

The rimmels? Are you making up your own language now? Kill yourself please, it's obvious you can't keep up.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 09:56 PM
The rimmels? Are you making up your own language now? Kill yourself please, it's obvious you can't keep up.

What a completely useless twit you are. Doesnt baby know what rimmels are? Arent smart enough to find out? Neither is surprising for the utterly clueless and complete waste of DNA.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 01:09 PM
What a completely useless twit you are. Doesnt baby know what rimmels are? Arent smart enough to find out? Neither is surprising for the utterly clueless and complete waste of DNA.

I imagine the stronger part of your DNA is on a sheet somewhere. Your time would be better spent saving up for your next donation to Nocco's campaign, and getting his signs all ready. While you're at it, make some rainbow signs for yourself... I'm sure you have to get ready for your next Pride Parade.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 04:37 PM
I imagine the stronger part of your DNA is on a sheet somewhere. Your time would be better spent saving up for your next donation to Nocco's campaign, and getting his signs all ready. While you're at it, make some rainbow signs for yourself... I'm sure you have to get ready for your next Pride Parade.

Dear Santa

Please bring this cretin an original thought. Hes obviously a disgruntled mope who, since the administration is so apparently incompetent, thought his rise in the agency would be forthwith. Even they know what a loser he is. Oh and please bring him something that will keep him from projecting his gayness. Id bet hed love a blow up anatomically correct Richard Simmons doll. I know you cant do anything about him displaying the intellect of a twelve year old.

Unregistered
07-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Dear Santa,

For all of us who are sick and tired of the constant back and forth between these two, can you please cut off their access to this site so we can avoid their incessant ramblings and sexual innuendos? Enough is enough Santa, and these two obviously are not on the "good list."

Thank you,

The rest of us

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Dear Santa

Please bring this cretin an original thought. Hes obviously a disgruntled mope who, since the administration is so apparently incompetent, thought his rise in the agency would be forthwith. Even they know what a loser he is. Oh and please bring him something that will keep him from projecting his gayness. Id bet hed love a blow up anatomically correct Richard Simmons doll. I know you cant do anything about him displaying the intellect of a twelve year old.

If you haven't figured out the administration is incompetent by now, you're dumber than you've made yourself look on here. Dear Santa, send this clown a set of balls to match the ones on his chin. Yawn, bring your Lt. another coffee. A Richard Simmons doll would do you some good, put your uniform shirt on it and send it on a call.... probably do a better job.

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Dear Santa,

For all of us who are sick and tired of the constant back and forth between these two, can you please cut off their access to this site so we can avoid their incessant ramblings and sexual innuendos? Enough is enough Santa, and these two obviously are not on the "good list."

Thank you,

The rest of us

My child,

No one likes a whiner and a snitch. Perhaps if you had something relevant to say the clown would not be getting poked so hard. Its quite where his mind is. I can tell you for certain one is on the quite good list and the other, well he's one of God's children and mistakes happen. Its not polite to try and fool me saying you speak for the "rest".

Grow up and get a pair

Santa

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 09:44 PM
If you haven't figured out the administration is incompetent by now, you're dumber than you've made yourself look on here. Dear Santa, send this clown a set of balls to match the ones on his chin. Yawn, bring your Lt. another coffee. A Richard Simmons doll would do you some good, put your uniform shirt on it and send it on a call.... probably do a better job.

Than you for sure. Your mind is quite full of gayness isnt it Tiny?

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Dear Santa,

Thank you,

The rest of us

Completely agree. These two are complete losers. Enough already.

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 01:29 PM
My child,

No one likes a whiner and a snitch. Perhaps if you had something relevant to say the clown would not be getting poked so hard. Its quite where his mind is. I can tell you for certain one is on the quite good list and the other, well he's one of God's children and mistakes happen. Its not polite to try and fool me saying you speak for the "rest".

Grow up and get a pair

Santa

Quite? Santa, you make no sense.....

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 02:10 PM
Than you for sure. Your mind is quite full of gayness isnt it Tiny?

When reading your mindless banter, one can only draw the conclusion that you are a frustrated ,suppressed , pole smoker.

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Quite? Santa, you make no sense.....

I quite forgot Pasco would be reading it

quite
kwīt/Submit
adverb
to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree; absolutely; completely.
"it's quite out of the question"
synonyms: completely, entirely, totally, wholly, absolutely, utterly, thoroughly, altogether
"two quite different types"
to a certain or fairly significant extent or degree; fairly.
"it's quite warm outside"
synonyms: fairly, rather, somewhat, slightly, relatively, comparatively, moderately, reasonably, to a certain extent;

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 05:24 PM
When reading your mindless banter, one can only draw the conclusion that you are a frustrated ,suppressed , pole smoker.

Just come out. It must be so frustrating to always fight it and repress your true self by always projecting. We can see its always in your thoughts and about every post.

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 12:57 AM
WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? LOOK AT THE command staff in Land O Lakes for example

AND THE PRETTY BOY SHERIFF WHO LIKES TO BE ON TV-- GRADY JUDD HE WILL NEVER BE, ALTHOUGH HE TRIES VERY HARD

The jail has always been and continues to be a flunky dumping ground. Things never change for the better there.
If you dare speak out about it, your chastised and considered a zhit bag in the eyes of the so called leadership.
OT has been out of hand for years, with the administration do nothing to solve the problem.
Firings, transfers, promotions, re-assignments, resignations and the ridiculous IPS Team(Body's not assigned to housing). The hemorrhaging never stops, and the command staff does not give a rats azz, they haven't worked housing since the jail was below 1000 capacity.
Their answer is "leave if you don't like it" how inspiring. But you can't argue with it.

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Just come out. It must be so frustrating to always fight it and repress your true self by always projecting. We can see its always in your thoughts and about every post.

Projecting....there it is again. You must be taking an online psychology course with some Joe Shmoe make believe college. Keep up the good work d1ckhead.

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Projecting....there it is again. You must be taking an online psychology course with some Joe Shmoe make believe college. Keep up the good work d1ckhead.

Look how angry the truth causes you to be. And that compounded with your lack of experience and education must make your life feel very hard and meaningless.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Look how angry the truth causes you to be. And that compounded with your lack of experience and education must make your life feel very hard and meaningless.

Don't mistake anger for pity, maybe you can transfer your credits to Moon Lake State. Shoot for the moon, pun intended.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Don't mistake anger for pity, maybe you can transfer your credits to Moon Lake State. Shoot for the moon, pun intended.

Very clever but stupid is as stupid does Forrest

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Very clever but stupid is as stupid does Forrest

Uh huh, and life is a box of chocolates... like the one you undoubtedly just polished off.

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Uh huh, and life is a box of chocolates... like the one you undoubtedly just polished off.

Well done jagoff you havent been right about anything yet but your stupidity is entertaining. Dont feel bad its what losers do. And then act like theyre winning.

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Why don't you guys stop acting like children. THIS is one of the reasons, that this agency is the laughing stock of the area. Because look at what is put on the internet, you two look like two little kids arguing over their favorite cartoon characters.

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Why don't you guys stop acting like children. THIS is one of the reasons, that this agency is the laughing stock of the area. Because look at what is put on the internet, you two look like two little kids arguing over their favorite cartoon characters.

Suck a bowl of d1cks

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Well done jagoff you havent been right about anything yet but your stupidity is entertaining. Dont feel bad its what losers do. And then act like theyre winning.

Stick to one thread at a time Corky, you're spreading your stupidity too thin.

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Stick to one thread at a time Corky, you're spreading your stupidity too thin.

Comes right after Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie Wrong Again. Not me road toadie and you are....wrong again.

But good job displaying how bad I own you.

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Suck a bowl of d1cks

"My daily breakfast and its made me who I am"

The Pasco Superzero The Green Weenie

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Comes right after Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie Wrong Again. Not me road toadie and you are....wrong again.

But good job displaying how bad I own you.

Silly lil Corky, of course it was you. I know you are testosterone deficient but at least muster enough to admit when you're so predictable that you can be spotted in any forum. Keep trying to run with the big dogs, it's amusing.

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 03:34 PM
"My daily breakfast and its made me who I am"

The Pasco Superzero The Green Weenie

Stop with the uniform envy, I know your G4S uniform is a nice shade of turd Brown, but at least they gave you a nice fancy purple stripe on your pants. Now belly back up to that bowl of d1cks and do what you were born to do.

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Stop with the uniform envy, I know your G4S uniform is a nice shade of turd Brown, but at least they gave you a nice fancy purple stripe on your pants. Now belly back up to that bowl of d1cks and do what you were born to do.

Wrong again Strawberry Douche. How was your breakfast bowl this morning Green Weenie? Seems to be your only strong point...being wrong AND clueless.

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Silly lil Corky, of course it was you. I know you are testosterone deficient but at least muster enough to admit when you're so predictable that you can be spotted in any forum. Keep trying to run with the big dogs, it's amusing.

Oh no wrong again Green Weenie. I hear youre grading testosterone by taste now since you have all that experience.

You keep squealing you know. Would you like to see a list of your comments on how many times you say you know and either dont know or are wrong? Be a long list. Good boy that you admitted it Green Weenie. Shows character sorta. Now work on your manhood and intelligence.

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 03:49 PM
How many push ups was that again Weenie? LOL Im still laughing.

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Oh no wrong again Green Weenie. I hear youre grading testosterone by taste now since you have all that experience.

You keep squealing you know. Would you like to see a list of your comments on how many times you say you know and either dont know or are wrong? Be a long list. Good boy that you admitted it Green Weenie. Shows character sorta. Now work on your manhood and intelligence.

What do you know of manhood or intelligence Corky? Both qualities are foreign to you. As for testosterone, I merely mentioned it as a favor so you would go and have yours checked. The doc may not find any, but forensics could probably swab your lower back and find a sample.

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 09:32 PM
What do you know of manhood or intelligence Corky? Both qualities are foreign to you. As for testosterone, I merely mentioned it as a favor so you would go and have yours checked. The doc may not find any, but forensics could probably swab your lower back and find a sample.

Yawn. I know you have little of either. Sometimes God does acknowledge a screw up and tries to give a little extra compensation in another area so maybe you have outstanding vision which you jeopardize crossing your eyes to focus so much. Please stop projecting little Strawberry unless youre looking for sympathy for all your repressed abuse. God Lord you sure project up a storm. Do you have any better rap than your constant gayness? I can imagine its what youre most familiar with though.

How many push ups was that again Green Weenie? Im still laughing.

You mentioned it as a favor to me? "I know you are testosterone deficient". No you didnt you mentioned it because youre always wrong and being wrong and a loser is what you do best. Besides project.

Unregistered
07-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Ummmm............ hate to get this thread back to it's topic, BUT......... when is the jail going private?

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 12:47 PM
Yawn. I know you have little of either. Sometimes God does acknowledge a screw up and tries to give a little extra compensation in another area so maybe you have outstanding vision which you jeopardize crossing your eyes to focus so much. Please stop projecting little Strawberry unless youre looking for sympathy for all your repressed abuse. God Lord you sure project up a storm. Do you have any better rap than your constant gayness? I can imagine its what youre most familiar with though.

How many push ups was that again Green Weenie? Im still laughing.

You mentioned it as a favor to me? "I know you are testosterone deficient". No you didnt you mentioned it because youre always wrong and being wrong and a loser is what you do best. Besides project.

Hi Corky, sorry for the delayed response, I was doing push ups. Did you miss me lil feller? Of course you did. Struggling to come up with a come back for my genius must be exhausting. Christ, you mention "projecting" more than your stupid 75 million nonsense. You're like a broken record, but even more useless. You sure do make a big deal out of a few gay jokes though, which only leads me to believe that you are in fact, gay. Your inner struggle with sexuality must be a burden. Sorry Corky, I'll try to be more sensitive to your plight.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Hi Corky, sorry for the delayed response, I was doing push ups. Did you miss me lil feller? Of course you did. Struggling to come up with a come back for my genius must be exhausting. Christ, you mention "projecting" more than your stupid 75 million nonsense. You're like a broken record, but even more useless. You sure do make a big deal out of a few gay jokes though, which only leads me to believe that you are in fact, gay. Your inner struggle with sexuality must be a burden. Sorry Corky, I'll try to be more sensitive to your plight.

Dont worry. I have known you are nothing but a joke for some time. Dont miss you I run you like clockwork. Genius? Look at your same tired lame comments same crap over and over. When you have nothing you run and hide and then come back with the same lame chit again and again. Hows that uniform thing working out for you? Sucks when its the best you can do huh? How many million in that 75 million in missing stolen property have you recovered again? You can even try and count joyriding in your meager total. Leads you to believe? Your streak of being wrong continues. Congrats Strawberry Douche.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 09:26 PM
Dont worry. I have known you are nothing but a joke for some time. Dont miss you I run you like clockwork. Genius? Look at your same tired lame comments same crap over and over. When you have nothing you run and hide and then come back with the same lame chit again and again. Hows that uniform thing working out for you? Sucks when its the best you can do huh? How many million in that 75 million in missing stolen property have you recovered again? You can even try and count joyriding in your meager total. Leads you to believe? Your streak of being wrong continues. Congrats Strawberry Douche.

Got you all mad again...sorry I outed you. Now that the mystery is over and you aren't just a retard, but a homosexual retard...your new name is Corkette. It suits you better, what with all your talk of weenies and such. Keep your comebacks shorter or more interesting at least... hard to read the whole thing without doing off. I'm tired from all the push-ups you know.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 09:29 PM
Sorry Corkette, that's dozing off. This talk to text thing has as many flaws as you.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 09:39 PM
Got you all mad again...sorry I outed you. Now that the mystery is over and you aren't just a retard, but a homosexual retard...your new name is Corkette. It suits you better, what with all your talk of weenies and such. Keep your comebacks shorter or more interesting at least... hard to read the whole thing without doing off. I'm tired from all the push-ups you know.

The only mystery is when will you be right about anything.

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

Why dont you count your gay references? Afraid? Count em. See that impulse and qualities reference?

Yawn. You make me mad? Not a chance. The only thing you can make is skidmarks in your undies and jammies. By the way off the rubber sheet yet?

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Sorry Corkette, that's dozing off. This talk to text thing has as many flaws as you.

See your innate need to be accepted? Apologizing over nothing to try and suck up? Guess that works in the uniform ranks huh? Didnt you project some uniform envy too? Its sad really but youre little more than a secretary running from call to call with lots of back up huh? Must make you feel quite the man knowing you have help available. I heard theres a star on the roster to always have help close by when you get a call. Ask for that yourself? Better get back to those push ups Strawberry.

Flaws? Tell me about that 75 million again and how much you got back?

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 05:14 PM
The only mystery is when will you be right about anything.

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

Why dont you count your gay references? Afraid? Count em. See that impulse and qualities reference?

Yawn. You make me mad? Not a chance. The only thing you can make is skidmarks in your undies and jammies. By the way off the rubber sheet yet?

Yeah, I just know you're just sitting there with your chubby lil fists all balled up...having a fit. It's ok Corkette, count to 10 (if you can) and take a deep breath. Some people just don't measure up, but I'm sure you show promise in other areas....like finger painting? Maybe at your next retard class you could paint some of those weenies your so fond of...green ones, rainbow ones, whatever brings a smile to your Lil chubby face. And thanks for using your Webster's for yet another of your useless definitions that nobody gives a sh1t about, fascinating.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 05:21 PM
See your innate need to be accepted? Apologizing over nothing to try and suck up? Guess that works in the uniform ranks huh? Didnt you project some uniform envy too? Its sad really but youre little more than a secretary running from call to call with lots of back up huh? Must make you feel quite the man knowing you have help available. I heard theres a star on the roster to always have help close by when you get a call. Ask for that yourself? Better get back to those push ups Strawberry.

Flaws? Tell me about that 75 million again and how much you got back?

Back up? That's a laugh. I'd have better luck calling for backup from G4S where you work. Maybe they'd send you out to help me, in your brown uniform, retard helmet, and a rubber d1ck in your holster. Could be useful, I'll just put the cuffs on the suspect while he's laughing hysterically at you.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Back up? That's a laugh. I'd have better luck calling for backup from G4S where you work. Maybe they'd send you out to help me, in your brown uniform, retard helmet, and a rubber d1ck in your holster. Could be useful, I'll just put the cuffs on the suspect while he's laughing hysterically at you.

From your lack of skills here youd have trouble cuffing the CPR dummy. And compared to you I feel bad referring to one as a dummy. They at least serve a purpose. Still stuck on stupid and wrong I see. Did G4S reject your app or cut you loose?

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 03:10 PM
From your lack of skills here youd have trouble cuffing the CPR dummy. And compared to you I feel bad referring to one as a dummy. They at least serve a purpose. Still stuck on stupid and wrong I see. Did G4S reject your app or cut you loose?

My skills here thus far are beyond compare. Who's my competition, you? Please, stick to the Special Olympics Corkette, where you may stand half a chance. If G4S proves too difficult in the long run, try Publix bagger.

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 05:01 PM
My skills here thus far are beyond compare. Who's my competition, you? Please, stick to the Special Olympics Corkette, where you may stand half a chance. If G4S proves too difficult in the long run, try Publix bagger.

No one would risk the slightest chance to have their resume confused with yours. Your skills? None. Your results? None. What do you have? Nothing but you keep babbling, yet to be right with the best you can do being gay references and Special Olympics cracks. You must be one hellava man in your own mind. Hilarious. You are now Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie The Prince of Pasco.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 01:35 PM
No one would risk the slightest chance to have their resume confused with yours. Your skills? None. Your results? None. What do you have? Nothing but you keep babbling, yet to be right with the best you can do being gay references and Special Olympics cracks. You must be one hellava man in your own mind. Hilarious. You are now Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie The Prince of Pasco.

The prince of Pasco title is taken by Chrissy, you'll have to come up with another one for me. Sorry my jokes and general descriptions of you got your panties all in a bunch. It's ok Corkette, I know your mom spent all those years telling you you weren't retarded, that you were "special", but she was wrong. As far as you being gay, embrace it. The gays are getting a lot of press these days.... you may be able to use that to springboard you further up the G4S hierarchy.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 11:38 AM
The prince of Pasco title is taken by Chrissy, you'll have to come up with another one for me. Sorry my jokes and general descriptions of you got your panties all in a bunch. It's ok Corkette, I know your mom spent all those years telling you you weren't retarded, that you were "special", but she was wrong. As far as you being gay, embrace it. The gays are getting a lot of press these days.... you may be able to use that to springboard you further up the G4S hierarchy.

Geeeezus can you get much dumber? Did you harass gays in your G4S uniform and they complained and you got fired or forced to resign? Though trying to pick them up for dates seems more likely. The latter would explain why you project so much and still managed to get hired here. Follow your own fantasy loser and embrace it. It will be okay. Im sure youd look very at ease in stockings heels and a ball gag.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 03:29 AM
Geeeezus can you get much dumber? Did you harass gays in your G4S uniform and they complained and you got fired or forced to resign? Though trying to pick them up for dates seems more likely. The latter would explain why you project so much and still managed to get hired here. Follow your own fantasy loser and embrace it. It will be okay. Im sure youd look very at ease in stockings heels and a ball gag.

C'mon Corkette, now you're just being lazy. Using my lines in your rebuttal is beneath even you. How can you use my G4S stuff, and even throw in a gay joke of your own after whining about that subject matter? Are you gonna come up with your own sh1t or plagerize all of my stuff?

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 12:16 PM
C'mon Corkette, now you're just being lazy. Using my lines in your rebuttal is beneath even you. How can you use my G4S stuff, and even throw in a gay joke of your own after whining about that subject matter? Are you gonna come up with your own sh1t or plagerize all of my stuff?

Youre like a marionette flapping away in the wind as I pull your strings, the sound of the wind and the clacking of wood. Nothing you say is original yet you keep struggling. You have no original stuff and havent been right yet but you are fun to watch flap as I decide what string to yank next. You run your mouth like the flapping of a ducks azz its all little more than white noise. Look at you now trying to explain away me quoting your stupidity trying sooooooo hard but as usual all you got is nothing with a lot of self back patting like a happy monkey with a banana. Why are you so afraid of that missing 75 mil in stolen property? Whine on loser bask in that warm glow you know which one.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 11:12 PM

I guess I should feel remotely bad but I dont. Ive been using your stuff to make you dance and demonstrate how both useless and inept you are and its just that easy. And the best part is you keep repeating your own lame stuff over and over desperately seeking affirmation and acknowledgement despite you yet to be right about anything and stuck on your limited lame old junior high rap. You have no stuff you sure aint original and all you can do is regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. Youre so hooked Bluegill you have no idea.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 02:16 AM
I guess I should feel remotely bad but I dont. Ive been using your stuff to make you dance and demonstrate how both useless and inept you are and its just that easy. And the best part is you keep repeating your own lame stuff over and over desperately seeking affirmation and acknowledgement despite you yet to be right about anything and stuck on your limited lame old junior high rap. You have no stuff you sure aint original and all you can do is regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. Youre so hooked Bluegill you have no idea.

Christ Corkette, you actually think I would turn to leo affairs for acknowledgement ? You over estimate your importance in this forum, and probably everywhere else too. Junior high rap should be right up your alley, as that is as far as you got in your short bus education. Keep your Webster's close, and the snack cakes closer. You have yet to even attempt to keep pace with me.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Christ Corkette, you actually think I would turn to leo affairs for acknowledgement ? You over estimate your importance in this forum, and probably everywhere else too. Junior high rap should be right up your alley, as that is as far as you got in your short bus education. Keep your Webster's close, and the snack cakes closer. You have yet to even attempt to keep pace with me.

Flapping your gums while flapping in the breeze yet to be right about anything. Hilarious. Tell me about that 75 million in missing stolen property again loser. Yawn you bore me with the same spiel you continue to use again and again. Whatsa matter Strawberry Douche nothing new? Where do you go to seek that acknowledgement you so desperately need?

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Flapping your gums while flapping in the breeze yet to be right about anything. Hilarious. Tell me about that 75 million in missing stolen property again loser. Yawn you bore me with the same spiel you continue to use again and again. Whatsa matter Strawberry Douche nothing new? Where do you go to seek that acknowledgement you so desperately need?

I'm boring you huh? You're so bored you sit on the edge of your high chair eagerly awaiting my reply. I know I am the highlight of your day Corkette, the only thing you enjoy more is your short bus field trip to the zoo. You idolize me, and rightly so. I've been one-upping you from day 1.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 10:48 PM
I'm boring you huh? You're so bored you sit on the edge of your high chair eagerly awaiting my reply. I know I am the highlight of your day Corkette, the only thing you enjoy more is your short bus field trip to the zoo. You idolize me, and rightly so. I've been one-upping you from day 1.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Havent been right one time yet. Its hilarious watching you flapping in the breeze trying your very best to jump and shake the hook. Poor Bluegill hooked and it was sooooooo easy. Look at this azzclown's chest all puffed up strutting around like a little banty rooster. Im soooooo great LOL. Youre little more than the organ grinders monkey jumping up and down thinking youre King Kong. I have 75 million reasons to laugh at you as does everyone else.

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 07:56 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Havent been right one time yet. Its hilarious watching you flapping in the breeze trying your very best to jump and shake the hook. Poor Bluegill hooked and it was sooooooo easy. Look at this azzclown's chest all puffed up strutting around like a little banty rooster. Im soooooo great LOL. Youre little more than the organ grinders monkey jumping up and down thinking youre King Kong. I have 75 million reasons to laugh at you as does everyone else.
You seem to be describing me as if you're attempting to picture me in your little mind. Puffing my chest, strutting around, jumping up and down, grinding on organs...etc. Do me a favor, and leave me out of your homosexual fantasies. Yup, there it is another gay joke... but appropriate none the less. Bluegill? I would think your favorite fish is trouser trout. Oh no, another gay joke....you make it too easy Corkette, and making fun of you is as easy as it gets.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 11:15 PM
You seem to be describing me as if you're attempting to picture me in your little mind. Puffing my chest, strutting around, jumping up and down, grinding on organs...etc. Do me a favor, and leave me out of your homosexual fantasies. Yup, there it is another gay joke... but appropriate none the less. Bluegill? I would think your favorite fish is trouser trout. Oh no, another gay joke....you make it too easy Corkette, and making fun of you is as easy as it gets.

What's wrong Corkette...no rebuttal for this?

Unregistered
07-24-2017, 12:12 PM
What's wrong Corkette...no rebuttal for this?

Lol, I win.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 12:05 PM
Lol, I win.

I now have you seeking my attention and laughing at yourself. With you laughing at yourself laughing at you in now unanimous.

You lost loser. Again

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 02:24 PM
I now have you seeking my attention and laughing at yourself. With you laughing at yourself laughing at you in now unanimous.

You lost loser. Again

"in now unanimous". Duh, pay closer attention to that Webster's mongo. I saw a guy with Downs Syndrome wearing a rainbow shirt the other day, was that you Corkette? I'll bet it was, had a little equality sticker on the back of your helmet. I lost again? How can that be when I've been winning all along. Listen d1ckhead, just stick to the things you know and you'll be fine. Playing with blocks, rolling around in the ball pit, stuff like that. Maybe Sheriff Moron will give you one of those little sticker badges to put on your T-shirt.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 02:55 PM
"in now unanimous". Duh, pay closer attention to that Webster's mongo. I saw a guy with Downs Syndrome wearing a rainbow shirt the other day, was that you Corkette? I'll bet it was, had a little equality sticker on the back of your helmet. I lost again? How can that be when I've been winning all along. Listen d1ckhead, just stick to the things you know and you'll be fine. Playing with blocks, rolling around in the ball pit, stuff like that. Maybe Sheriff Moron will give you one of those little sticker badges to put on your T-shirt.

Good boy!! A reply in record time and fawning over a typo I left for you. Good Boy!! Sure you won LOL A barking chihuahua leaving puddles on the floor thinking its sooooooooo tough.

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 05:09 PM
Good boy!! A reply in record time and fawning over a typo I left for you. Good Boy!! Sure you won LOL A barking chihuahua leaving puddles on the floor thinking its sooooooooo tough.

A typo you left for me, that's a laugh. Jesus Corkette, too proud to even cop to a simple typo...what an a55hole. If I'm a Chihuahua, then you're a kitten. Rubbing up against someone's leg just begging for attention, and leoaffairs is the only place you might get it... thanks to me. Spend a little more time on your next fast reply and keep that dictionary close.... you've not even
begun to bridge the gigantic gap in intelligence between us, dummy.

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 07:07 PM
A typo you left for me, that's a laugh. Jesus Corkette, too proud to even cop to a simple typo...what an a55hole. If I'm a Chihuahua, then you're a kitten. Rubbing up against someone's leg just begging for attention, and leoaffairs is the only place you might get it... thanks to me. Spend a little more time on your next fast reply and keep that dictionary close.... you've not even
begun to bridge the gigantic gap in intelligence between us, dummy.

Best put that pipe down and get in out of the sun youre hallucinating

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 04:53 PM
Best put that pipe down and get in out of the sun youre hallucinating

Uh huh, best spit that pole out and get off your knees Gay-Tard. Get back to that control panel , or you'll miss your chance at G4S employee of the month.

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Uh huh, best spit that pole out and get off your knees Gay-Tard. Get back to that control panel , or you'll miss your chance at G4S employee of the month.

Good Lord does this fool get any weaker?

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 12:54 PM
Good Lord does this fool get any weaker?
Is that all you got Corkette, or are you trying to create posts from make believe individuals again? Talk about weak......what a pu55y.

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 08:01 PM
Is that all you got Corkette, or are you trying to create posts from make believe individuals again? Talk about weak......what a pu55y.

Its all one needs for the likes of you who couldnt carry a real cops briefcase to the car.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 02:23 PM
Its all one needs for the likes of you who couldnt carry a real cops briefcase to the car.

Briefcase? Don't know many cops that bring a briefcase to work. What do you put in yours, snack cakes and an anatomically correct teddy bear? You may not be a world class cop, but you are a world-class a55wipe.... congrats at being good at something.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 04:18 PM
Briefcase? Don't know many cops that bring a briefcase to work. What do you put in yours, snack cakes and an anatomically correct teddy bear? You may not be a world class cop, but you are a world-class a55wipe.... congrats at being good at something.

Yep you dont know many real cops and looking in the mirror you sure aint seein one. Yoda was right the Homo is strong in you. Did I hear you right? You have no idea what would go in a briefcase? Take your mind off your anatomically correct teddy bear and guess. I know thats hard because you surely cant be any dumber. Doesnt it suck to be ordered around by civilians running from crappy call to the next? Your frame of law enforcement reference would be covered by a thimble loser Me not a world class cop? How do you know dummy? You had to have someone tell you who I was and you ran your mouth believing the person who played you stupid until you were forced to admit you were wrong. Again. Now wonder you washed out in mall security.

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Yep you dont know many real cops and looking in the mirror you sure aint seein one. Yoda was right the Homo is strong in you. Did I hear you right? You have no idea what would go in a briefcase? Take your mind off your anatomically correct teddy bear and guess. I know thats hard because you surely cant be any dumber. Doesnt it suck to be ordered around by civilians running from crappy call to the next? Your frame of law enforcement reference would be covered by a thimble loser Me not a world class cop? How do you know dummy? You had to have someone tell you who I was and you ran your mouth believing the person who played you stupid until you were forced to admit you were wrong. Again. Now wonder you washed out in mall security.

Can you at least try and stop using my material over again in your responses? Or maybe wait a couple of days in between before recycling it? Perhaps you can get together with some other G4S guys and jot down some notes. It's been more than apparent for some time now that you're not a cop at all, just read your own references. Has it been hard for you to sit on the sidelines while other more qualified people pass you by? Get some counseling, or Prozac or something. You are The Little Engine That Couldn't. You can keep chugging along Corkette, but you're never going to get there.

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 07:32 PM
Can you at least try and stop using my material over again in your responses? Or maybe wait a couple of days in between before recycling it? Perhaps you can get together with some other G4S guys and jot down some notes. It's been more than apparent for some time now that you're not a cop at all, just read your own references. Has it been hard for you to sit on the sidelines while other more qualified people pass you by? Get some counseling, or Prozac or something. You are The Little Engine That Couldn't. You can keep chugging along Corkette, but you're never going to get there.

Why? Theyre so stupid theyre always good for a laugh plus youve said nothing. I just keep making you dance. Youre complaining about recycling? You should look at your own comments repetition is all you got. Yep if you compare me to you and you consider yourself a cop I am nothing like you at all. I have results and put real criminals in jail. Not the slugs you roust being told where to go by a civilian. Hilarious. Tell me again how you got played slow with "someone" telling you who I am. Now that was funny and you were wrong again eh dummy and then got sent on that dummy mission acting like you knew something but didnt did ya dummy? Ooooops wrong again. Seriously now why did G4S reject you?

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 01:28 PM
Why? Theyre so stupid theyre always good for a laugh plus youve said nothing. I just keep making you dance. Youre complaining about recycling? You should look at your own comments repetition is all you got. Yep if you compare me to you and you consider yourself a cop I am nothing like you at all. I have results and put real criminals in jail. Not the slugs you roust being told where to go by a civilian. Hilarious. Tell me again how you got played slow with "someone" telling you who I am. Now that was funny and you were wrong again eh dummy and then got sent on that dummy mission acting like you knew something but didnt did ya dummy? Ooooops wrong again. Seriously now why did G4S reject you?

You put real criminals in jail huh? Tell us more about that fairytale, Corkette. You're just out there kicking down doors and snatching up bad guys by the short hairs. Yawn... keep flying your flag tough guy, and I'll keep being unimpressed. Round up all those bad guys while you can, Trump is going to keep transgenders out of the military, law enforcement might be next. What will you do then?

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 05:57 PM
You put real criminals in jail huh? Tell us more about that fairytale, Corkette. You're just out there kicking down doors and snatching up bad guys by the short hairs. Yawn... keep flying your flag tough guy, and I'll keep being unimpressed. Round up all those bad guys while you can, Trump is going to keep transgenders out of the military, law enforcement might be next. What will you do then?

Tell me again how you got played slow with "someone" telling you who I am. Now that was funny and you were wrong again eh dummy and then got sent on that dummy mission acting like you knew something but didnt did ya dummy? Whatsa matter? Embarrassed a tad? Your so called career is an embarrassment to the taxpayers. Im sure if youre actually employed in law enforcement anything can happen next. Kick down doors? You think thats catching real criminals? Hilarious.

Wheres the 75 million in stolen property you cant find nor catch who done it hiding? I threw you a softball question and your knees were shaking too hard to try and answer that eh gutless wonder?

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 04:33 AM
Tell me again how you got played slow with "someone" telling you who I am. Now that was funny and you were wrong again eh dummy and then got sent on that dummy mission acting like you knew something but didnt did ya dummy? Whatsa matter? Embarrassed a tad? Your so called career is an embarrassment to the taxpayers. Im sure if youre actually employed in law enforcement anything can happen next. Kick down doors? You think thats catching real criminals? Hilarious.

Wheres the 75 million in stolen property you cant find nor catch who done it hiding? I threw you a softball question and your knees were shaking too hard to try and answer that eh gutless wonder?
Is this a new post, or do you just copy and paste the old ones? It is just the EXACT same rhetoric that I already shut down, didn't I tell you that already? Now Corkette, I'm going to have to put you in time out. Go stand in the corner until you learn to use your words better, stay there till you count to 75 million.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Is this a new post, or do you just copy and paste the old ones? It is just the EXACT same rhetoric that I already shut down, didn't I tell you that already? Now Corkette, I'm going to have to put you in time out. Go stand in the corner until you learn to use your words better, stay there till you count to 75 million.

Shut down? Now thats funny listening to you squeal about what a good cop you are and I give you 75 million in missing stolen property under a sheriff you say you despise and what do you do? Stick your head in the sand and your butt in the air. Its no wonder they work you fools over gutless one LOL. I can see how your idea of catching real criminals is kicking down doors dummy. Id bet you cant wait til your real criminals start back to school so you can drive around the school yards and crossings giving them your Im soooooooo hard stink eye huh dipchit?

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Shut down? Now thats funny listening to you squeal about what a good cop you are and I give you 75 million in missing stolen property under a sheriff you say you despise and what do you do? Stick your head in the sand and your butt in the air. Its no wonder they work you fools over gutless one LOL. I can see how your idea of catching real criminals is kicking down doors dummy. Id bet you cant wait til your real criminals start back to school so you can drive around the school yards and crossings giving them your Im soooooooo hard stink eye huh dipchit?

Why do you keep referencing kicking in doors? You don't think that's police work? What would be an example of police work in your world? Butt in the air huh, sounds like your typical Saturday night in the mangroves. Keep huffing and puffing Corkette, but the only thing you're blowing down is your boyfriend. There's your gay joke Tinkerbell, choke on it.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Why do you keep referencing kicking in doors? You don't think that's police work? What would be an example of police work in your world? Butt in the air huh, sounds like your typical Saturday night in the mangroves. Keep huffing and puffing Corkette, but the only thing you're blowing down is your boyfriend. There's your gay joke Tinkerbell, choke on it.

The greatest gay joke here is you. You dummy made the kicking in doors reference and now youre questioning your reference? Geezus are you dumb or what? Kicking in a door dummy is kicking in a door not policework. Your reference demonstrates the limits of your experience and understanding. Oh wait you were afraid to identify your latest greatest arrests because what was it again? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Im afraid to say. Its your butt in the air Sweetcheeks and theyre working it over pretty well. Youre so afraid of addressing 75 million in missing stolen property. Priceless. An example of police work in my world? Duuuuuuuuuuh uhhhhhhhhh how about infiltrating a running criminal enterprise dealing in tens of thousands of stolen property and getting evidence on tape and then confessions? Stick to mangrove patrol loser maybe you can pick up a few tips.

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 10:23 PM
The greatest gay joke here is you. You dummy made the kicking in doors reference and now youre questioning your reference? Geezus are you dumb or what? Kicking in a door dummy is kicking in a door not policework. Your reference demonstrates the limits of your experience and understanding. Oh wait you were afraid to identify your latest greatest arrests because what was it again? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Im afraid to say. Its your butt in the air Sweetcheeks and theyre working it over pretty well. Youre so afraid of addressing 75 million in missing stolen property. Priceless. An example of police work in my world? Duuuuuuuuuuh uhhhhhhhhh how about infiltrating a running criminal enterprise dealing in tens of thousands of stolen property and getting evidence on tape and then confessions? Stick to mangrove patrol loser maybe you can pick up a few tips.
Zzzzzzz.....huh, oh yeah...sorry Corkette, dozed off halfway through that rant. So you're an infiltrator, I didn't know there was a homosexual retard theft ring in Pasco County. It's a good thing you fit right in and were able to make that big bust. Too bad tens of thousands in stolen property is nowhere close to your 75 million nonsense. Just put on your leather vest and head back down to the mangroves, taxpayer money would be better spent if you stayed in your comfort zone and made a few solicitation busts. Happy Hunting.

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Zzzzzzz.....huh, oh yeah...sorry Corkette, dozed off halfway through that rant. So you're an infiltrator, I didn't know there was a homosexual retard theft ring in Pasco County. It's a good thing you fit right in and were able to make that big bust. Too bad tens of thousands in stolen property is nowhere close to your 75 million nonsense. Just put on your leather vest and head back down to the mangroves, taxpayer money would be better spent if you stayed in your comfort zone and made a few solicitation busts. Happy Hunting.

With your head in the sand butt up shaking and bawling BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA about your Big Bad Woof coming after you how many bucks of that 75 million mission have you recovered again? Geeeeezus I cant stop laughing. ZERO. The crooks thank you and are laughing twice as hard as you drive speeding by in your marked unit giving your stink eye to juveniles. A loser to the finish.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 12:14 AM
With your head in the sand butt up shaking and bawling BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA about your Big Bad Woof coming after you how many bucks of that 75 million mission have you recovered again? Geeeeezus I cant stop laughing. ZERO. The crooks thank you and are laughing twice as hard as you drive speeding by in your marked unit giving your stink eye to juveniles. A loser to the finish.

Again...you just can't stop talking about my butt in the air. The fact that you even try to dispute your flagrant homosexuality is laughable. Working with mostly men must be torturous for you. Whatever a "big bad woof" is, even he isn't safe from your fantasies. You're a sad joke of a man, bullied as a kid no doubt...and still yearning to be the "big boy" you'll never be. I'll wager you're a big fat slob too, aren't you? It's just the impression I get, but I'm sure that's the case.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 01:06 AM
Again...you just can't stop talking about my butt in the air. The fact that you even try to dispute your flagrant homosexuality is laughable. Working with mostly men must be torturous for you. Whatever a "big bad woof" is, even he isn't safe from your fantasies. You're a sad joke of a man, bullied as a kid no doubt...and still yearning to be the "big boy" you'll never be. I'll wager you're a big fat slob too, aren't you? It's just the impression I get, but I'm sure that's the case.

Thats hilarious you calling yourself a "man ". Hey try and get at least one of your impressions, quotes, imaginings right one time wouldya? The only thing youre apparently right at is projecting. Youre sure? Now thats even funnier. Its also really funny you need the reassurance and safety of being able to claim and need to "work with men." I know you mean you "work" under the protection of men Skippy as shaky and useless as you are. Tell me again how youre afraid of the Big Bad Wolf whod fire you or make you a crossing guard Puzzy. Working under the protection of men? Hilarious. Still afraid of the dark and still wetting the bed? Geeeezus are you a disgrace or what? Id love to overhear you spinning tales of your most famous cases lol. Wait you cant because eveyone would know lol and youd have to carry that red eight sided sign. Go ahead now tell me that stop sign with the pistol grip is six lol. Dont squeeze it too tight loser and keep quaking in fear of discovery.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Thats hilarious you calling yourself a "man ". Hey try and get at least one of your impressions, quotes, imaginings right one time wouldya? The only thing youre apparently right at is projecting. Youre sure? Now thats even funnier. Its also really funny you need the reassurance and safety of being able to claim and need to "work with men." I know you mean you "work" under the protection of men Skippy as shaky and useless as you are. Tell me again how youre afraid of the Big Bad Wolf whod fire you or make you a crossing guard Puzzy. Working under the protection of men? Hilarious. Still afraid of the dark and still wetting the bed? Geeeezus are you a disgrace or what? Id love to overhear you spinning tales of your most famous cases lol. Wait you cant because eveyone would know lol and youd have to carry that red eight sided sign. Go ahead now tell me that stop sign with the pistol grip is six lol. Dont squeeze it too tight loser and keep quaking in fear of discovery.

Zzzzzzz.... again, same comments regurgitated over, and over, and over again. You're still not keeping that Webster's within arms reach. I don't believe "eveyone" is a word, or is that just how you pronounce it? "Me Corkette...me big boy cop...me make big bust...eveyone look at me". Your inferiority complex is getting the better of you, but make no mistake you ARE inferior. Don't be too ashamed of yourself, when compared to other fat stupid homos....you might actually rate pretty high.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Zzzzzzz.... again, same comments regurgitated over, and over, and over again. You're still not keeping that Webster's within arms reach. I don't believe "eveyone" is a word, or is that just how you pronounce it? "Me Corkette...me big boy cop...me make big bust...eveyone look at me". Your inferiority complex is getting the better of you, but make no mistake you ARE inferior. Don't be too ashamed of yourself, when compared to other fat stupid homos....you might actually rate pretty high.

Neither is wright dummy lol. Look at your pathetic effort here. Seizing on a typo. Its all you got. Havent been right yet. Keep dancing dummy. A man gots to know his limitations. You have far too many to even count. Hmmm your anger toward homos? How many have you been rejected by? Dozen? Less? Oh yes inferior to your results which are what again? Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo the Big Bad Wolf will know and hell fire me or turn me into a crossing guard lol Doesnt it suck to be so useless youre expendable? Now how bout dem results loser?

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Neither is wright dummy lol. Look at your pathetic effort here. Seizing on a typo. Its all you got. Havent been right yet. Keep dancing dummy. A man gots to know his limitations. You have far too many to even count. Hmmm your anger toward homos? How many have you been rejected by? Dozen? Less? Oh yes inferior to your results which are what again? Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo the Big Bad Wolf will know and hell fire me or turn me into a crossing guard lol Doesnt it suck to be so useless youre expendable? Now how bout dem results loser?
I'm glad you spelled wolf correctly this time, you must have done your homework like I told you to. You'd do well to listen to me, your life would be so much better. My results speak for themselves, I've been working there a very long time after all. How much time do you have Corkette? Is your big infiltration bust the only thing on your resume? Why not entertain us with some more tall tales of your exploits? Watch a few more episodes of NCIS and get some material. You're not fit to carry my jock Gay-Tard, on this forum or anywhere else. Jump higher for me next time, because I said so.

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 10:19 PM
I'm glad you spelled wolf correctly this time, you must have done your homework like I told you to. You'd do well to listen to me, your life would be so much better. My results speak for themselves, I've been working there a very long time after all. How much time do you have Corkette? Is your big infiltration bust the only thing on your resume? Why not entertain us with some more tall tales of your exploits? Watch a few more episodes of NCIS and get some material. You're not fit to carry my jock Gay-Tard, on this forum or anywhere else. Jump higher for me next time, because I said so.

Thus speaketh Pascos Green Weenie in his never never land of dreamed about results and imaginary bad guys. Reminds me of a little kid in a diaper stick horse cowboy hat and holster. The entertainment here is me having you jump through the hoop and dance claiming some imaginary results no one knows about but you loser lol. My life is a little bit better. Every day like clockwork you show up say something stupid and cant produce not one one result. Youre a clown in medieval armor too small and too weak to even lift the sword. The only certainty is the fact you will make yourself look stupid and soil your drawers. A joker in rusty urine stained armor running around screaming til you either bump into something or fall over into one of your own puddles of urine. Now the Strawberry Douche wants to compare time. Its not time dufus its results. Now go hump another call loser.

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Thus speaketh Pascos Green Weenie in his never never land of dreamed about results and imaginary bad guys. Reminds me of a little kid in a diaper stick horse cowboy hat and holster. The entertainment here is me having you jump through the hoop and dance claiming some imaginary results no one knows about but you loser lol. My life is a little bit better. Every day like clockwork you show up say something stupid and cant produce not one one result. Youre a clown in medieval armor too small and too weak to even lift the sword. The only certainty is the fact you will make yourself look stupid and soil your drawers. A joker in rusty urine stained armor running around screaming til you either bump into something or fall over into one of your own puddles of urine. Now the Strawberry Douche wants to compare time. Its not time dufus its results. Now go hump another call loser.

Time is everything d1ldo, so I guess you're an ass kissing rookie. Now you're even more pathetic than before, if that's possible. I think you may stutter too, "not one one result". Christ, a fat gay retarded rookie.... that stutters? Geez Corkette, you're like a living cartoon. I thought you had quit fantasizing about me too but there you go picturing me in a cowboy hat, and a suit of armor. Every time I think you're as insignificant as it gets, you manage to top yourself. Congrats d1ckless.

Unregistered
08-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Time is everything d1ldo, so I guess you're an ass kissing rookie. Now you're even more pathetic than before, if that's possible. I think you may stutter too, "not one one result". Christ, a fat gay retarded rookie.... that stutters? Geez Corkette, you're like a living cartoon. I thought you had quit fantasizing about me too but there you go picturing me in a cowboy hat, and a suit of armor. Every time I think you're as insignificant as it gets, you manage to top yourself. Congrats d1ckless.

Yawn. Geeeezus are you boring. You guess you guess wrong lol. Wrong again. Lets make a list of everyone you seem to hate. Now its awwwwwwwwwwwwww did you get punked by the rookies too? Doesnt it suck to be the timeless agency joke? Everyone laughs after you leave, looks away, rolls their eyes and talks about you behind your back constantly. Where are those results Boy? Got any? Nope. All talk. Lookee stupid if you cant show me some results dont waste any more of my time.
Youre little more than comic relief on your best day. Maybe they need a crossing guard in the mangroves. Someone with your obvious intelligence and qualifications. None. Actually if I had to picture you it would be a walking sphincter in sneakers with flashing lights. Just like everyone else pictures you.

Unregistered
08-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Yawn. Geeeezus are you boring. You guess you guess wrong lol. Wrong again. Lets make a list of everyone you seem to hate. Now its awwwwwwwwwwwwww did you get punked by the rookies too? Doesnt it suck to be the timeless agency joke? Everyone laughs after you leave, looks away, rolls their eyes and talks about you behind your back constantly. Where are those results Boy? Got any? Nope. All talk. Lookee stupid if you cant show me some results dont waste any more of my time.
Youre little more than comic relief on your best day. Maybe they need a crossing guard in the mangroves. Someone with your obvious intelligence and qualifications. None. Actually if I had to picture you it would be a walking sphincter in sneakers with flashing lights. Just like everyone else pictures you.

Ahhh.... there it is again. Picturing a sphincter. I guess when you spend all your free time licking them it's hard to get em off your mind. Oh no, a retarded fag says everyone laughs at me.... whatever will I do? Corkette, what is your claim to fame exactly? You speak of infiltrating and other bullsh1t. Are you attempting to convince everyone you're a detective? You talk about schlepping calls and such, isn't that something you would have had to do at some point in your laughable three-year career, or are you so special they made you a detective straight out of short bus school? You can't be taken seriously because none of your comments make any sense. You are gay, you are retarded, you are a rookie at best.... and my money's still on your not in law enforcement at all. Don't want me to waste your time? Throw in the towel then, you've been beaten from the word go anyway.

Unregistered
08-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Ahhh.... there it is again. Picturing a sphincter. I guess when you spend all your free time licking them it's hard to get em off your mind. Oh no, a retarded fag says everyone laughs at me.... whatever will I do? Corkette, what is your claim to fame exactly? You speak of infiltrating and other bullsh1t. Are you attempting to convince everyone you're a detective? You talk about schlepping calls and such, isn't that something you would have had to do at some point in your laughable three-year career, or are you so special they made you a detective straight out of short bus school? You can't be taken seriously because none of your comments make any sense. You are gay, you are retarded, you are a rookie at best.... and my money's still on your not in law enforcement at all. Don't want me to waste your time? Throw in the towel then, you've been beaten from the word go anyway.

My claim to fame exactly? Quite simply Im your better. Its just that simple. Although you run your mouth like a battleship you truly have a rowboat azz unable to claim any results, bawling youll be discovered and outed in fear. quaking in your soggy urine stained greenies. Pathetic. The best you got is gay jokes that went out in what? Junior High? Although you run your mouth like Ali you have the punch of Alfafa from Our Gang. The best though is youre the joke of your gang. Oh I cant be taken seriously? All I need to do is keep punking you...saying nothing...proving nothing...doing nothing. You Green Weenie are little more than entertainment making you dance and repeat the same tired lame crap over and over. Look at how you fawn over me googlely eyed in your head 24/7 yet to be right one time. Its a lot of fun making your head spin with all your dumb hypotheses wrong every time. Whatever happened to you recovering any of that missing 75 million? You should most definitely be the poster child for inept incompetent law enforcement. Oh wait. You are.

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 03:29 AM
My claim to fame exactly? Quite simply Im your better. Its just that simple. Although you run your mouth like a battleship you truly have a rowboat azz unable to claim any results, bawling youll be discovered and outed in fear. quaking in your soggy urine stained greenies. Pathetic. The best you got is gay jokes that went out in what? Junior High? Although you run your mouth like Ali you have the punch of Alfafa from Our Gang. The best though is youre the joke of your gang. Oh I cant be taken seriously? All I need to do is keep punking you...saying nothing...proving nothing...doing nothing. You Green Weenie are little more than entertainment making you dance and repeat the same tired lame crap over and over. Look at how you fawn over me googlely eyed in your head 24/7 yet to be right one time. Its a lot of fun making your head spin with all your dumb hypotheses wrong every time. Whatever happened to you recovering any of that missing 75 million? You should most definitely be the poster child for inept incompetent law enforcement. Oh wait. You are.

You ought to take some penicillin for that green weenie you keep talking about. Waaaaa... junior high jokes, sniffle. Hell Gay-Tard, I could get by with grade school jokes and still best you.... and take your lunch money while I'm at it. I worry you, don't I? You know deep down that I am your Superior in all things. I take no real pleasure in that though, because I suspect most people are your Superior. Sigh... give it up Corkette, the only place you're going fast is nowhere.

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 03:18 PM
You ought to take some penicillin for that green weenie you keep talking about. Waaaaa... junior high jokes, sniffle. Hell Gay-Tard, I could get by with grade school jokes and still best you.... and take your lunch money while I'm at it. I worry you, don't I? You know deep down that I am your Superior in all things. I take no real pleasure in that though, because I suspect most people are your Superior. Sigh... give it up Corkette, the only place you're going fast is nowhere.

Yawn. I see. Its now clear your failures started in grade school and have continued relentlessly. Your intellectual growth stopped when your failures started. That Cupcake is painfully obvious. Keep running your mouth wrong continuously its all you do well. Hey dummy tell me all about those results again. Oh wait either youre afraid or dont have any? Which is it again? Im about done poking you since youre nothing but a big imagination and hot air. And to think you think this is your best stuff and its working lol. Try harder loser and start with those results or the missing 75 million you just cant seem to find or know anything about lol. Oooops time for an other call Radio to Superzero Green Weenie theres a cat in a tree Respond Code 3. Your signal in the sky is a great big turd.

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 08:37 PM
Yawn. I see. Its now clear your failures started in grade school and have continued relentlessly. Your intellectual growth stopped when your failures started. That Cupcake is painfully obvious. Keep running your mouth wrong continuously its all you do well. Hey dummy tell me all about those results again. Oh wait either youre afraid or dont have any? Which is it again? Im about done poking you since youre nothing but a big imagination and hot air. And to think you think this is your best stuff and its working lol. Try harder loser and start with those results or the missing 75 million you just cant seem to find or know anything about lol. Oooops time for an other call Radio to Superzero Green Weenie theres a cat in a tree Respond Code 3. Your signal in the sky is a great big turd.

You keep saying you're about done, yet there you are again the next day. Are you about done because you're out of material? Your typical everyday post is as follows...."duhhh.... green weenie, duhhh....75 million, duhhh....projecting, so on and so forth. You are irrelevant and 3rd rate to say the least. Too dumb or too lazy to use any punctuation.... which speaks volumes as to the kind of cop you are, if you're one at all. Your report writing must be stellar, lol. Fat, gay, and dumb is no way to go through life. Your very existence is a burden to all those around you. If people set the bar any lower for you they'd have to bury it. Christ, what a useless tool you are.

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 09:02 PM
You keep saying you're about done, yet there you are again the next day. Are you about done because you're out of material? Your typical everyday post is as follows...."duhhh.... green weenie, duhhh....75 million, duhhh....projecting, so on and so forth. You are irrelevant and 3rd rate to say the least. Too dumb or too lazy to use any punctuation.... which speaks volumes as to the kind of cop you are, if you're one at all. Your report writing must be stellar, lol. Fat, gay, and dumb is no way to go through life. Your very existence is a burden to all those around you. If people set the bar any lower for you they'd have to bury it. Christ, what a useless tool you are.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresults my little biotch. Where are yours? Talk about irrelevant lol. Done? Done because youre a friggin waste of time and even poking a clown gets old. Try to be right about something one time. Just one. Still mad because you got punked by one of the boys who sent you on the dummy mission telling you who I was and then watched your pin head git all excited? Now that would have been seriously funny. Results Barn. Where and what are yours?

Unregistered
08-15-2017, 01:26 AM
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresults my little biotch. Where are yours? Talk about irrelevant lol. Done? Done because youre a friggin waste of time and even poking a clown gets old. Try to be right about something one time. Just one. Still mad because you got punked by one of the boys who sent you on the dummy mission telling you who I was and then watched your pin head git all excited? Now that would have been seriously funny. Results Barn. Where and what are yours?

I must admit, I'm drawing some small satisfaction with my most current results.... besting you on a daily basis. Only small satisfaction mind you, because it's not a challenge. If this was getting old, you wouldn't be chomping at the bit every day waiting for me to incinerate you. What a low form of life you are Corkette. You should be thanking me for giving you some sense of purpose in your otherwise meaningless life. You're welcome a55hole.

Unregistered
08-15-2017, 01:45 AM
I must admit, I'm drawing some small satisfaction with my most current results.... besting you on a daily basis. Only small satisfaction mind you, because it's not a challenge. If this was getting old, you wouldn't be chomping at the bit every day waiting for me to incinerate you. What a low form of life you are Corkette. You should be thanking me for giving you some sense of purpose in your otherwise meaningless life. You're welcome a55hole.

Blah blah blah. Same old same old tired rap. Results? Results? You have none Barn. None. lol None. The challenge of your miserable pathetic blue light life. Results. And you have failed miserably Green Weenie. None.

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 12:25 AM
Blah blah blah. Same old same old tired rap. Results? Results? You have none Barn. None. lol None. The challenge of your miserable pathetic blue light life. Results. And you have failed miserably Green Weenie. None.

Aren't you tired of getting beaten up every day like this? I guess it's easy to keep coming back when it's all just anonymous words. Imagine if this were a real life, in your face exchange? Hard to think of a comeback when you're curled up in the fetal position sucking your thumb. (Sigh).... the internet was made for people like you Corkette.

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 01:43 AM
Aren't you tired of getting beaten up every day like this? I guess it's easy to keep coming back when it's all just anonymous words. Imagine if this were a real life, in your face exchange? Hard to think of a comeback when you're curled up in the fetal position sucking your thumb. (Sigh).... the internet was made for people like you Corkette.

"Aren't you tired of getting beaten up every day like this?" Thats what your fingers say to your hand while imagining youre actually somebody, the poster child for impotent internet losers lol. Imagining is just one of your problems. Comeback? For what? You got nothing. Tell us all about your last search warrant lol if you ever did one lol. No? No. In fact just tell me about probable cause and what you need for one? How long is a search warrant good for?

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 12:03 PM
"Imagine if this were a real life, in your face exchange?"

Youd be embarrassed standing in such a puddle of your own urine your shoes would be soggy standing there with your mouth open lol

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 09:54 PM
"Imagine if this were a real life, in your face exchange?"

Youd be embarrassed standing in such a puddle of your own urine your shoes would be soggy standing there with your mouth open lol

Ummm...well said Corkette. "Duhhh... you be standing there in pee pee, duh...and standing wit mouth open, duh...and standing....ummm.... me really like da word standing". You're a real scholar, homo.

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 12:35 AM
Ummm...well said Corkette. "Duhhh... you be standing there in pee pee, duh...and standing wit mouth open, duh...and standing....ummm.... me really like da word standing". You're a real scholar, homo.

Well done speechless azzwipe. This little ditty freeze youre tired rap all up huh?

"Aren't you tired of getting beaten up every day like this?" Thats what your fingers say to your hand while imagining youre actually somebody, the poster child for impotent internet losers lol. Imagining is just one of your problems. Comeback? For what? You got nothing. Tell us all about your last search warrant lol if you ever did one lol. No? No. In fact just tell me about probable cause and what you need for one? How long is a search warrant good for?

Results have that effect on simple losers like you Patrol Fairy. Makes them stuuuuuuuuter and sta a aaaaammer because when they hear real results it makes them realize in reality just how low they are with even less future than smarts.

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 09:38 PM
Well done speechless azzwipe. This little ditty freeze youre tired rap all up huh?

Results have that effect on simple losers like you Patrol Fairy. Makes them stuuuuuuuuter and sta a aaaaammer because when they hear real results it makes them realize in reality just how low they are with even less future than smarts.
14 days for the search, same length of time it takes you to finish the PAT. Did you learn that in the academy you graduated from 3 years ago? Nobody gives a sh1t about your imagined results, you can get off your soapbox anytime. How bout that homicide bust? Bet he confessed didn't he? Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper, you didn't even have to INFILTRATE!!!

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 10:31 PM
14 days for the search, same length of time it takes you to finish the PAT. Did you learn that in the academy you graduated from 3 years ago? Nobody gives a sh1t about your imagined results, you can get off your soapbox anytime. How bout that homicide bust? Bet he confessed didn't he? Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper, you didn't even have to INFILTRATE!!!.

14? Oh so sorry more like 60 lol There you go wrong again.

Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper What caper is that Strawberry?

Baby sounds like hes angry tonight. Poor Baby. There goes another brutal workout for that hand. Geeeezus Id bet youre not even ambidextrous.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 08:17 PM

14? Oh so sorry more like 60 lol There you go wrong again.

Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper What caper is that Strawberry?

Baby sounds like hes angry tonight. Poor Baby. There goes another brutal workout for that hand. Geeeezus Id bet youre not even ambidextrous.

14 without an extension from a judge. Check your notes on the bottom of your shoe. Just to recap.... homosexual, retarded, fat, and a rookie. Ok, just trying to make sure I'm talking to the right loser, you're pretty forgettable. Alright, what's the next Corkette-ism? What do you have planned for your Weeknd dummy, video games and Twinkies? Or are you on call for the next big infiltration, or homicide bust? Jack_ff of all trades, master of none.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 09:13 PM
14 without an extension from a judge. Check your notes on the bottom of your shoe. Just to recap.... homosexual, retarded, fat, and a rookie. Ok, just trying to make sure I'm talking to the right loser, you're pretty forgettable. Alright, what's the next Corkette-ism? What do you have planned for your Weeknd dummy, video games and Twinkies? Or are you on call for the next big infiltration, or homicide bust? Jack_ff of all trades, master of none.

Burp. Its just too easy. Hey Pinhead before you run your mouth best learn to think ahead. It keeps you from getting outwitted smoked and made to look the fool....AGAIN

"933.40 (8) An agriculture warrant shall be effective for 60 days and shall authorize multiple executions of the warrant prior to its expiration. An agriculture warrant may be extended or renewed by the trial court judge who signed and issued the original warrant upon his or her satisfaction that probable cause continues to exist for the reissuance of the warrant. Such warrant must be returned to the issuing official prior to the expiration date specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time."

Give a dummy something to make him think hes right and it works every time. Yeah Im laughing at the right loser

AGAIN

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 09:24 PM
Burp. Its just too easy. Hey Pinhead before you run your mouth best learn to think ahead. It keeps you from getting outwitted smoked and made to look the fool....AGAIN

"933.40 (8) An agriculture warrant shall be effective for 60 days and shall authorize multiple executions of the warrant prior to its expiration. An agriculture warrant may be extended or renewed by the trial court judge who signed and issued the original warrant upon his or her satisfaction that probable cause continues to exist for the reissuance of the warrant. Such warrant must be returned to the issuing official prior to the expiration date specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time."

Give a dummy something to make him think hes right and it works every time. Yeah Im laughing at the right loser

AGAIN

You asked how long a SEARCH warrant was good for, no mention of agriculture....idiot. 933.25 DURATION OF SEARCH/INSPECTION WARRANT: "An inspection warrant shall be effective for the time specified therein, but not for a period of more than 14 DAYS unless it is extended of renewed by the judge who signed the original warrant upon satisfying himself or herself that such extension or renewal is in the public interest. Such inspection warrant must be executed and returned to the judge by whom it was issued within the time specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time. After the expiration of such time, the warrant, unless executed, is void." Agriculture? Did you pull that out of your ass along with the rubber ****? So what are you now, property crimes...homicide....and now the agriculture unit? J_ckoff of all trades strikes again. You are one dumb motherf_cker Corkette, at least try to be right once in a while.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 10:48 PM
You asked how long a SEARCH warrant was good for, no mention of agriculture....idiot. 933.25 DURATION OF SEARCH/INSPECTION WARRANT: "An inspection warrant shall be effective for the time specified therein, but not for a period of more than 14 DAYS unless it is extended of renewed by the judge who signed the original warrant upon satisfying himself or herself that such extension or renewal is in the public interest. Such inspection warrant must be executed and returned to the judge by whom it was issued within the time specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time. After the expiration of such time, the warrant, unless executed, is void." Agriculture? Did you pull that out of your ass along with the rubber ****? So what are you now, property crimes...homicide....and now the agriculture unit? J_ckoff of all trades strikes again. You are one dumb motherf_cker Corkette, at least try to be right once in a while.

Look at your silly whining and excuse making all because youre so stupid and cant think. U b jes that dumb. I knew the right answer dummy Im not the linear concrete thinker you are. Thats why you do what you do. You arent smart enough to do anything else. You just got punked again so deal with it stupid. WRONG. When you imagine dealing with your jr high organized criminals do they have to tell you what section applies? No mention of ag? Dummy the question was how long and you werent smart enough to ask for what? So whos the idiot dummy? Oh its you. AGAIN. Next thing youll tell me is under age drinking can be Burglary. Right dummy? Oh wait dont they have to steal something?

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 11:19 PM
Look at your silly whining and excuse making all because youre so stupid and cant think. U b jes that dumb. I knew the right answer dummy Im not the linear concrete thinker you are. Thats why you do what you do. You arent smart enough to do anything else. You just got punked again so deal with it stupid. WRONG. When you imagine dealing with your jr high organized criminals do they have to tell you what section applies? No mention of ag? Dummy the question was how long and you werent smart enough to ask for what? So whos the idiot dummy? Oh its you. AGAIN. Next thing youll tell me is under age drinking can be Burglary. Right dummy? Oh wait dont they have to steal something?

No, you just looked at the wrong page in your academy Cliff's notes and gave the wrong answer. Now, like every other time you've been wrong, you concoct an excuse rather than own up to your f_ck up. You going to bring your ag warrant to search someone's house for stolen property? "Duhhh....I got me 60 days to look under your bed for a stolen x box, duhhh...says it right on dis here paper". Have you been a b1tch your whole life....or did you start with this forum? Stop floundering, if you're going to continue to pollute this forum with your retardation, you will have to try much harder to come up to my level of genius. That's an order rookie.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 11:27 PM
No, you just looked at the wrong page in your academy Cliff's notes and gave the wrong answer. Now, like every other time you've been wrong, you concoct an excuse rather than own up to your f_ck up. You going to bring your ag warrant to search someone's house for stolen property? "Duhhh....I got me 60 days to look under your bed for a stolen x box, duhhh...says it right on dis here paper". Have you been a b1tch your whole life....or did you start with this forum? Stop floundering, if you're going to continue to pollute this forum with your retardation, you will have to try much harder to come up to my level of genius. That's an order rookie.

Youre sooooooooooooooo stupid you should exercise your right to remain silent. If I cant get in someplace because of no PC for A but have PC for B you bet your life Im using that dummy. You werent smart enough to know that lol. Simple minded Patrol Fairy. Once inside legally and find something what do you do? Lets see if you know the answer to that? Does it go on the first inventory? Well? Does it? Psssssst you may look for stolen property that can be hidden under a bed but I deal in bigger stuff, much bigger stuff jagoff.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 07:10 PM

They might as well privatize the jail. The jail has become soft and the inmates are taking full advantage. The cameras have only hindered deputy's abilities to control and punish bad behavior. Alpha 400 Disciplinary Pod is a joke. Inmates go there to become more unruly, and at that point what they need you can't give them because of the cameras, and again they know it.
Housing remains the bottom rung of the Law Enforcement ladder, so there's no incentive to go above and beyond. Slick mouths, manipulative degenerates for 12 hours at a time. Administration leads like Roman Generals of old, from behind the lines. Overcrowded and can't keep the jail staffed, ever. OT is never ending, inmates are sent out to the hospital for infected pimples.
They asked in read off if anyone had a friend they would like to recruit for the upcoming sponsored academy. I don't think I could do that to a friend, and most the people you don't like already work there.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 11:17 PM
Quit if you are miserable...

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 12:53 AM
Youre sooooooooooooooo stupid you should exercise your right to remain silent. If I cant get in someplace because of no PC for A but have PC for B you bet your life Im using that dummy. You werent smart enough to know that lol. Simple minded Patrol Fairy. Once inside legally and find something what do you do? Lets see if you know the answer to that? Does it go on the first inventory? Well? Does it? Psssssst you may look for stolen property that can be hidden under a bed but I deal in bigger stuff, much bigger stuff jagoff.

Beat them man boobs some more why don't ya! You deal in much bigger stuff? How big...8 inches or more? "I don't have PC for ABC or D....how bout Z? What should I do Sarge? I just gotta get in that trailer...there could be a stolen 10 speed in there, but even if there isn't... maybe I'll find a half a joint in plain sight. Ooooo Sarge, I'm just giddy with anticipation". You work in Pasco d1ckhead, probably because Tampa wouldn't take you, you don't deal in big anything.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 01:29 AM
Beat them man boobs some more why don't ya! You deal in much bigger stuff? How big...8 inches or more? "I don't have PC for ABC or D....how bout Z? What should I do Sarge? I just gotta get in that trailer...there could be a stolen 10 speed in there, but even if there isn't... maybe I'll find a half a joint in plain sight. Ooooo Sarge, I'm just giddy with anticipation". You work in Pasco d1ckhead, probably because Tampa wouldn't take you, you don't deal in big anything.

What a jagoff cant think wifout his Sarge to tell him what to do lol. Good Lord what a friggin loser. STILL too dumb and afraid to answer the question huh Strawberry? lol "Once inside legally and find something what do you do? Lets see if you know the answer to that? Does it go on the first inventory? Well? Does it?"

Hey dummy youre the one on his knees looking under the bed after someone else did the warrant maybe lol. Tampa? Tampa? Good Lord you cant be serious lol. Keep dancing chitferbrains you aint been right yet lol. Im schooling the biggest idiot in what 6? 8 counties? Probably more hands down lol.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 09:45 PM
What a jagoff cant think wifout his Sarge to tell him what to do lol. Good Lord what a friggin loser. STILL too dumb and afraid to answer the question huh Strawberry? lol "Once inside legally and find something what do you do? Lets see if you know the answer to that? Does it go on the first inventory? Well? Does it?"

Hey dummy youre the one on his knees looking under the bed after someone else did the warrant maybe lol. Tampa? Tampa? Good Lord you cant be serious lol. Keep dancing chitferbrains you aint been right yet lol. Im schooling the biggest idiot in what 6? 8 counties? Probably more hands down lol.

Ummm.... The sarge comment was poking fun at you stupid, I know you have trouble writing and spelling but now you have trouble reading too? Have you sunk to such a boring level of communication that all you're gonna do is get on here with the day's pop quiz question? What a f_cking a55 kissing nerd you must be. The answer to that question, and all of the rest of the boring ones you're going to ask is WHO GIVES A F_CK! Everyone can come on here and recite statutes and policy, but geez dummy... who the hell wants to do that? I've learned all I need to learn, and all I care to learn for that matter, in my looong career. There certainly isn't anything you're going to "school" me about. I answered your warrant question correctly, and you came back with a rebuttal for a different question entirely. Christ, why don't you just recite the Bureau Directives on here, and maybe Sheriff numbscull's mission statement while you're at it. I barely came on here at all before, but now I only come on to obliterate you and leave you the trembling little mass of 60% body fat that you are. THAT is the result I seek, mission accomplished.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 11:54 PM
Ummm.... The sarge comment was poking fun at you stupid, I know you have trouble writing and spelling but now you have trouble reading too? Have you sunk to such a boring level of communication that all you're gonna do is get on here with the day's pop quiz question? What a f_cking a55 kissing nerd you must be. The answer to that question, and all of the rest of the boring ones you're going to ask is WHO GIVES A F_CK! Everyone can come on here and recite statutes and policy, but geez dummy... who the hell wants to do that? I've learned all I need to learn, and all I care to learn for that matter, in my looong career. There certainly isn't anything you're going to "school" me about. I answered your warrant question correctly, and you came back with a rebuttal for a different question entirely. Christ, why don't you just recite the Bureau Directives on here, and maybe Sheriff numbscull's mission statement while you're at it. I barely came on here at all before, but now I only come on to obliterate you and leave you the trembling little mass of 60% body fat that you are. THAT is the result I seek, mission accomplished.

Ewwwwwwwwwww your loooooooooooooooooooong career with no results. Youre here now because you thought youd get somewhere and you havent. Youre little more than a bag of dagchit and your street experience weighs about the same. The best you can do is project your innermost desires and pat yourself on the back repeatedly. Look dummy there is no one listening and no one cares but YOU lol. You keep dancing and havent been right about one thing yet and you even blew the easy search warrant question lol because you thought you knew it all lol. See how easy that was to make you look the fool. Its just that easy. "The sarge comment was poking fun at you stupid." No clown its the system your loooooooong career revolves around. Taking orders and running like a good little Patrol Fairy. Hey dummy like everything else it was a failure I dont have a Sarge to run to. Sarges do what I tell them and so do Lts. lol. Look how easy and how bad Nocco shook you lol Bureau Directives? You cant be serious. You have rules? Supervision? Hilarious. Hey dummy you have no clue who I am or what I know and look at the one statement that clearly shows just how stupid you are lol "There certainly isn't anything you're going to "school" me about." Look at you making excuses and trying to offer explanations for getting played slow "I answered your warrant question correctly, and you came back with a rebuttal for a different question entirely." Heres your sign. The proof is right here in the comments you got punked and were wrong. Now take your sign and put on your pointy hat and hop up on your stool in the corner. Best watch the clock til shift change because Im sure aint no one calling you for help.

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 07:28 PM

Spoken like a true suck azz. You must not work the floor, or your one of the 70k + useless Sergeants or Corporals.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 03:01 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwww your loooooooooooooooooooong career with no results. Youre here now because you thought youd get somewhere and you havent. Youre little more than a bag of dagchit and your street experience weighs about the same. The best you can do is project your innermost desires and pat yourself on the back repeatedly. Look dummy there is no one listening and no one cares but YOU lol. You keep dancing and havent been right about one thing yet and you even blew the easy search warrant question lol because you thought you knew it all lol. See how easy that was to make you look the fool. Its just that easy. "The sarge comment was poking fun at you stupid." No clown its the system your loooooooong career revolves around. Taking orders and running like a good little Patrol Fairy. Hey dummy like everything else it was a failure I dont have a Sarge to run to. Sarges do what I tell them and so do Lts. lol. Look how easy and how bad Nocco shook you lol Bureau Directives? You cant be serious. You have rules? Supervision? Hilarious. Hey dummy you have no clue who I am or what I know and look at the one statement that clearly shows just how stupid you are lol "There certainly isn't anything you're going to "school" me about." Look at you making excuses and trying to offer explanations for getting played slow "I answered your warrant question correctly, and you came back with a rebuttal for a different question entirely." Heres your sign. The proof is right here in the comments you got punked and were wrong. Now take your sign and put on your pointy hat and hop up on your stool in the corner. Best watch the clock til shift change because Im sure aint no one calling you for help.
Ode to a Gay-Tard, part 2-. His name is Corkette, gay from his head to his toes.....he can suck a golf ball, through a mile of hose.....he would like you to think, he is great at his job.....but they don't give awards, for polishing knobs..... he keeps getting punked, due to substandard wit....at the end of the day, he's just full of shit. But after all, it isn't too hard.....when the competition, is just a Gay-Tard.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 04:33 PM
Ode to a Gay-Tard, part 2-. His name is Corkette, gay from his head to his toes.....he can suck a golf ball, through a mile of hose.....he would like you to think, he is great at his job.....but they don't give awards, for polishing knobs..... he keeps getting punked, due to substandard wit....at the end of the day, he's just full of shit. But after all, it isn't too hard.....when the competition, is just a Gay-Tard.

Look at this mope. Quite the dope. Thinks hes so cool what a tool played the fool. In all his mo stuff hes recollecting. But for sure hes always projecting. Substandard wit look at that twit. He knows his place what a disgrace. Big hewo? Nah just a zero. Hes Pascos Green Weenie laughed at by cops and crooks everywhere.

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 08:05 PM

Quit eating that D, and sympathizing with inmates.

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Look at this mope. Quite the dope. Thinks hes so cool what a tool played the fool. In all his mo stuff hes recollecting. But for sure hes always projecting. Substandard wit look at that twit. He knows his place what a disgrace. Big hewo? Nah just a zero. Hes Pascos Green Weenie laughed at by cops and crooks everywhere.

Your poem is like McGregor's performance last night, starts out ok....then goes to shit. Couldn't even finish with a rhyme...tsk tsk, what a sorry lil pole smoker you are. You just can't keep pace, can you? Take the rest of the night off, have yourself a Twinkie and a wine cooler....faggot.

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Your poem is like McGregor's performance last night, starts out ok....then goes to shit. Couldn't even finish with a rhyme...tsk tsk, what a sorry lil pole smoker you are. You just can't keep pace, can you? Take the rest of the night off, have yourself a Twinkie and a wine cooler....faggot.

Geeeeeeeeeeezus youre not smart enough to even see where the poem ended duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuh lol. I let you think you won a few rounds too before you took the KO except yours was right on the chin. Dont fall off the dope stool fool.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 06:39 PM
They might as well privatize the jail. The jail has become soft and the inmates are taking full advantage. The cameras have only hindered deputy's abilities to control and punish bad behavior. Alpha 400 Disciplinary Pod is a joke. Inmates go there to become more unruly, and at that point what they need you can't give them because of the cameras, and again they know it.
Housing remains the bottom rung of the Law Enforcement ladder, so there's no incentive to go above and beyond. Slick mouths, manipulative degenerates for 12 hours at a time. Administration leads like Roman Generals of old, from behind the lines. Overcrowded and can't keep the jail staffed, ever. OT is never ending, inmates are sent out to the hospital for infected pimples.
They asked in read off if anyone had a friend they would like to recruit for the upcoming sponsored academy. I don't think I could do that to a friend, and most the people you don't like already work there.

Hey, maybe the new Captain will turn things around. Lol Yea FN right, another double dipper looking out for himself. Leaderless Pasco.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 09:42 PM
Hey, maybe the new Captain will turn things around. Lol Yea FN right, another double dipper looking out for himself. Leaderless Pasco.

You must have missed the ad Scapegoat Wanted To be on hand to blame when the sheit hits the fan

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 10:20 PM
Geeeeeeeeeeezus youre not smart enough to even see where the poem ended duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuh lol. I let you think you won a few rounds too before you took the KO except yours was right on the chin. Dont fall off the dope stool fool.
Uh huh, and it's no secret what's been smacking against YOUR chin, Gay-Tard. I know you're too dim to get that reference, soooo.... the answer is testicles. You can stop scratching your head now short bus, and put your helmet back on.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 11:50 PM
Uh huh, and it's no secret what's been smacking against YOUR chin, Gay-Tard. I know you're too dim to get that reference, soooo.... the answer is testicles. You can stop scratching your head now short bus, and put your helmet back on.

I dangled the innuendo and look who swallowed it. What a friggin loser. lol

You have been completely punked unable to provide any results of anything youve imagined, squeal no one can teach you anything, dont care about your own major issues like 75 mil in stolen property, after you bleated Patrol Fairies do 90% of the work and its easy being a detective and whats on your mind?

Whats on your mind? "the answer is testicles" Plain to see. Well done jagoff

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 05:28 PM
I dangled the innuendo and look who swallowed it. What a friggin loser. lol

You have been completely punked unable to provide any results of anything youve imagined, squeal no one can teach you anything, dont care about your own major issues like 75 mil in stolen property, after you bleated Patrol Fairies do 90% of the work and its easy being a detective and whats on your mind?

Sigh....still have queer on the brain, with words like "dangled" and "swallowed". Uh, what a frustrated lil homo. Sorry, I don't consider your favorite subject "75 million" my major issue, as you put it. It's YOUR issue, and yours alone.... as you are the only retard that ever talks about it. Hide your wire in your vagina and keep infiltrating... chipping away at that made up number. Get those big boy confessions, recover a couple of stolen flat screens from the trailer park, reeeeal PO-lice work. Maybe if you live to be 5,000 you'll start to make a difference. D1ckhead.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 08:26 PM
Sigh....still have queer on the brain, with words like "dangled" and "swallowed". Uh, what a frustrated lil homo. Sorry, I don't consider your favorite subject "75 million" my major issue, as you put it. It's YOUR issue, and yours alone.... as you are the only retard that ever talks about it. Hide your wire in your vagina and keep infiltrating... chipping away at that made up number. Get those big boy confessions, recover a couple of stolen flat screens from the trailer park, reeeeal PO-lice work. Maybe if you live to be 5,000 you'll start to make a difference. D1ckhead.

Im glad you brought up the words "dangled" and "swallowed" and identified your projecting "Sigh....still have queer on the brain, with words like "dangled" and "swallowed". Uh, what a frustrated lil homo. " Those are fishing terms Bluegill like how I caught you and keep getting you to affirm your complete uselessness lol Youre so stupid you cant even find the statistical reference to "that made up number. " Its not made up dummy, unlike the highlights of your ahem career lol. Seriously can you be any less useful? Look at your same old tired rap of you projecting your fantasies. Difference? At the moment Ill settle for punking you because its just that much fun. Project on dummy its all you got. Your major issue? Stupidity not stolen property lol. You dont think 75 mil missing is a major agency issue? Good Lord you cant be that friggin stupid can you? Yep you can lol

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 02:51 AM

Privatize booking already. Civilians at the computers and deputy's handling security. To many certifieds that should be in housing, where the bad guys are. How come the road does not have mandatory overtime? Yet the shit azz jail can't go one week without OT. Hey Slaughter, you gonna do something, or you just gonna look pretty and collect a fat check? Like the other two Trailer Park Dwellers.

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 09:39 PM
Im glad you brought up the words "dangled" and "swallowed" and identified your projecting "Sigh....still have queer on the brain, with words like "dangled" and "swallowed". Uh, what a frustrated lil homo. " Those are fishing terms Bluegill like how I caught you and keep getting you to affirm your complete uselessness lol Youre so stupid you cant even find the statistical reference to "that made up number. " Its not made up dummy, unlike the highlights of your ahem career lol. Seriously can you be any less useful? Look at your same old tired rap of you projecting your fantasies. Difference? At the moment Ill settle for punking you because its just that much fun. Project on dummy its all you got. Your major issue? Stupidity not stolen property lol. You dont think 75 mil missing is a major agency issue? Good Lord you cant be that friggin stupid can you? Yep you can lol

Hell Corkette, if you're going to keep padding your responses with all of my quotes at least put quotation marks around all of them, you're just being lazy, again. You managed to squeeze your 75 million into that response twice this time, and at the same time still managing to be the only dumb motherf_cker squawking about it. Again, still NOT a major issue, as evidenced by no one bothering to discuss it or comment on you endlessly discussing it. What color is the sky on planet Gay-Tard? It must be lonely there where you dwell by yourself. Now give me your lunch money, sissy.

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Hell Corkette, if you're going to keep padding your responses with all of my quotes at least put quotation marks around all of them, you're just being lazy, again. You managed to squeeze your 75 million into that response twice this time, and at the same time still managing to be the only dumb motherf_cker squawking about it. Again, still NOT a major issue, as evidenced by no one bothering to discuss it or comment on you endlessly discussing it. What color is the sky on planet Gay-Tard? It must be lonely there where you dwell by yourself. Now give me your lunch money, sissy.

WoW youre the punctuation police!! Nice to meet you. Do you do that part time with your crossing guard slot? Yep 75 million missing and youre calling the guy pointing it out dumb? Hmmmmm and youre not even smart enough to find the stats. Hey dummy? Youre friggin hilarious chirping and squeaking about your pathetic lack of a career, continually patting yourself on the back saying how smart you are lol and then get caught saying 75 million in stolen property is what douchelips? """NOT a major issue""""". Good Lord are you the poster child of the incompetent or what? Seriously how dumb are you first youre on detectives and the sheriff for being what and then get caught saying something as stupid as """NOT a major issue""""". Do you think I care what you think? lol Let all your people take notice and question the whys lol. The stat is easy to find if you have half a brain. lol Padding? Im constantly displaying what a tool you are lol and youre my biggest assist. Id bet you spent a lot of time kissing concrete and lying on your back looking at the sky lol

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 11:44 PM
WoW youre the punctuation police!! Nice to meet you. Do you do that part time with your crossing guard slot? Yep 75 million missing and youre calling the guy pointing it out dumb? Hmmmmm and youre not even smart enough to find the stats. Hey dummy? Youre friggin hilarious chirping and squeaking about your pathetic lack of a career, continually patting yourself on the back saying how smart you are lol and then get caught saying 75 million in stolen property is what douchelips? """NOT a major issue""""". Good Lord are you the poster child of the incompetent or what? Seriously how dumb are you first youre on detectives and the sheriff for being what and then get caught saying something as stupid as """NOT a major issue""""". Do you think I care what you think? lol Let all your people take notice and question the whys lol. The stat is easy to find if you have half a brain. lol Padding? Im constantly displaying what a tool you are lol and youre my biggest assist. Id bet you spent a lot of time kissing concrete and lying on your back looking at the sky lol

Caught? That's a laugh, I said it outright, your 75 mil IS unimportant.... because I said so. Just like I told you to use quotes, and you did. That's a good lil Gay-Tard, get yourself a cookie. Take your "stat" and firmly place it next to the dildo you're keeping warm. Hey everyone, guess what... Corkette is crying in his pillow every night about 75 mil in property he can't find. Even though he wears a wire, and INFILTRATES!!! Keep waving those lunch lady arms dumba55, maybe someone will notice you.... someday.

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Caught? That's a laugh, I said it outright, your 75 mil IS unimportant.... because I said so. Just like I told you to use quotes, and you did. That's a good lil Gay-Tard, get yourself a cookie. Take your "stat" and firmly place it next to the dildo you're keeping warm. Hey everyone, guess what... Corkette is crying in his pillow every night about 75 mil in property he can't find. Even though he wears a wire, and INFILTRATES!!! Keep waving those lunch lady arms dumba55, maybe someone will notice you.... someday.

Who cares what you say? lol. Its a missing what 75 mil and reflects on you dummy not me lol. Hey Whos the dummy who said 90 % of the work was done by patrol? YOU. Whos the dummy who disrespects his invesigators? YOU. Whos the dummy who claims to have such a big caweer and be such a big hewo but has no results? YOU. Whos the dummy whos afraid of getting fired or demoted? YOU. Whos the dummy? YOU ARE lol. Youre just that stupid. Whos the dummy who claimed to know who I am? YOU. Whos the dummy who said I was in property crimes? YOU. Now whos the dummy who knows absolutely nothing but claims "75 mil in property he can't find?' YOU. Get the picture? I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done. lol. And look where your head is at? Testicles and dildos. This is just too much fun Patrol Fairy. Pascos Newest Superzero The Green Weenie. More like Pascos Great Green Deception. lol Notice me? I have a big stack of commendations from a whole messa different agencies that have noticed me and a lot of bad boys locked up and what do you have? Warm thoughts about testicles and dildos.

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Who cares what you say? lol. Its a missing what 75 mil and reflects on you dummy not me lol. Hey Whos the dummy who said 90 % of the work was done by patrol? YOU. Whos the dummy who disrespects his invesigators? YOU. Whos the dummy who claims to have such a big caweer and be such a big hewo but has no results? YOU. Whos the dummy whos afraid of getting fired or demoted? YOU. Whos the dummy? YOU ARE lol. Youre just that stupid. Whos the dummy who claimed to know who I am? YOU. Whos the dummy who said I was in property crimes? YOU. Now whos the dummy who knows absolutely nothing but claims "75 mil in property he can't find?' YOU. Get the picture? I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done. lol. And look where your head is at? Testicles and dildos. This is just too much fun Patrol Fairy. Pascos Newest Superzero The Green Weenie. More like Pascos Great Green Deception. lol Notice me? I have a big stack of commendations from a whole messa different agencies that have noticed me and a lot of bad boys locked up and what do you have? Warm thoughts about testicles and dildos.

The only thing you had a big stack of is pancakes Fatboy. Whole lotta agencies noticed you, huh? I'd think it would be pretty easy to notice the only guy in a helmut and a stick on badge. Toot your own horn much? What a fu_king nerd. An idiot that seeks as much validation as you is beyond pathetic. All the time you spend on here talking about your supposed accomplishments only reinforces the obvious.... you're full of sh1t. Stop talking about what you wish you did and stick to what you've actually done. It would take far less time, and spare everyone the boredom.

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 05:30 PM
The only thing you had a big stack of is pancakes Fatboy. Whole lotta agencies noticed you, huh? I'd think it would be pretty easy to notice the only guy in a helmut and a stick on badge. Toot your own horn much? What a fu_king nerd. An idiot that seeks as much validation as you is beyond pathetic. All the time you spend on here talking about your supposed accomplishments only reinforces the obvious.... you're full of sh1t. Stop talking about what you wish you did and stick to what you've actually done. It would take far less time, and spare everyone the boredom.

Much easier to notice a no load whiny know nothing cry baby with testicles and dildos on his mind lol. Toot my own horn? Well douchelips Im not sweating someone finding out so I could fired or made a crossing guard. Wait who said that? Why it was you. My own horn? Whatsa matter have no results of your own? Who called your detectives what? lol. I can walk the talk dummy mad you cant? Mad you havent gotten the opportunity you think youre qualified for and deserve? Awwwwww lol Validation? Dont need any I have the results and a big stack of commendations for what? Making and clearing complex cases. Radio doesnt tell me where to go and no one tells me how to dress or look lol. Whats painfully obvious here is youre nothing but mouth with testicles and dildos on the brain thinking youre a friggin genius lol. All Im doing is rubbing your face in it like a puppy who pees the floor and your comeback to those results is what? lol NOTHING. Its what you wish you did dummy but you didnt and most likely cant lol. Your imagined comebacks get weaker and weaker. Ill make it easy. Since you think youre all that explain this. "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 03:16 AM
Much easier to notice a no load whiny know nothing cry baby with testicles and dildos on his mind lol. Toot my own horn? Well douchelips Im not sweating someone finding out so I could fired or made a crossing guard. Wait who said that? Why it was you. My own horn? Whatsa matter have no results of your own? Who called your detectives what? lol. I can walk the talk dummy mad you cant? Mad you havent gotten the opportunity you think youre qualified for and deserve? Awwwwww lol Validation? Dont need any I have the results and a big stack of commendations for what? Making and clearing complex cases. Radio doesnt tell me where to go and no one tells me how to dress or look lol. Whats painfully obvious here is youre nothing but mouth with testicles and dildos on the brain thinking youre a friggin genius lol. All Im doing is rubbing your face in it like a puppy who pees the floor and your comeback to those results is what? lol NOTHING. Its what you wish you did dummy but you didnt and most likely cant lol. Your imagined comebacks get weaker and weaker. Ill make it easy. Since you think youre all that explain this. "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid.

"I'm not sweating someone finding out so I could fired". Another Corkette-ism from the genius with the stack of atta boys. Solving crimes on the toilet huh, how do you concentrate with that glory hole next to you? Or, is that how you get your inspiration? You're a blow hard (pun intended) and your stack of made up commendations is as useless as you are. Making and clearing complex cases.....and you aren't trolling for validation on here? You're like a little kid who just went potty by himself for the first time, you can't wait to tell everyone all about it. How many cases have you fu_ked up and the guy walked? I bet THAT stack is bigger. Pu55y.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 01:06 PM
"I'm not sweating someone finding out so I could fired". Another Corkette-ism from the genius with the stack of atta boys. Solving crimes on the toilet huh, how do you concentrate with that glory hole next to you? Or, is that how you get your inspiration? You're a blow hard (pun intended) and your stack of made up commendations is as useless as you are. Making and clearing complex cases.....and you aren't trolling for validation on here? You're like a little kid who just went potty by himself for the first time, you can't wait to tell everyone all about it. How many cases have you fu_ked up and the guy walked? I bet THAT stack is bigger. Pu55y.

I dont mind you projecting your ideations and fantasies about glory holes, testicles, dildos, blowing and mangroves while you do your very best to avoid any law enforcement related topics because it shows what a complete useless putz you are and demonstrates what you know best. Its hilarious you spew your silliness you just make up, tell yourself youre winning something and I just sit back look and laugh and you keep coming back for more with the same lame tired rap. Im not trolling for validation its been all written down for me in evaluations. What do yours say in that great caweeeaah? lol You bet youre sure you know? lol You know nothing. You tried to sound like you did but were sent on a dummy mission by your bros and ooooops said I was the wrong guy lol. What a friggin tool lol. So who was looking for validation dummy? And still looking? YOU lol. All your nonsense and you havent been right about anything yet lol. "Solving crimes on the toilet huh"? Yep easy to do and what did I say about your response? "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid. You are and thats so clear the prosecution rests lol.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 01:20 PM
I dont mind you projecting your ideations and fantasies about glory holes, testicles, dildos, blowing and mangroves while you do your very best to avoid any law enforcement related topics because it shows what a complete useless putz you are and demonstrates what you know best. Its hilarious you spew your silliness you just make up, tell yourself youre winning something and I just sit back look and laugh and you keep coming back for more with the same lame tired rap. Im not trolling for validation its been all written down for me in evaluations. What do yours say in that great caweeeaah? lol You bet youre sure you know? lol You know nothing. You tried to sound like you did but were sent on a dummy mission by your bros and ooooops said I was the wrong guy lol. What a friggin tool lol. So who was looking for validation dummy? And still looking? YOU lol. All your nonsense and you havent been right about anything yet lol. "Solving crimes on the toilet huh"? Yep easy to do and what did I say about your response? "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid. You are and thats so clear the prosecution rests lol.

I discussed a law enforcement related topic with you, gave you the right answer, and then you changed the question. BORING! Do you want to discuss statutes back and forth? Policy? Is that what blows your skirt up? I much prefer teasing you relentlessly, surgically picking you apart till the tears run down both of your chins. Now, why don't you go ahead and copy and paste some of the same subject matter you do in every response, and bore everyone into a coma. There, verbally slapped the sh1t out of you again....did it sting, sissy?

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 03:36 PM
I discussed a law enforcement related topic with you, gave you the right answer, and then you changed the question. BORING! Do you want to discuss statutes back and forth? Policy? Is that what blows your skirt up? I much prefer teasing you relentlessly, surgically picking you apart till the tears run down both of your chins. Now, why don't you go ahead and copy and paste some of the same subject matter you do in every response, and bore everyone into a coma. There, verbally slapped the sh1t out of you again....did it sting, sissy?

Poor Baby You sad angry jealous little man. You didnt discuss anything lol. You got asked a simple question set up to give the wrong answer and did just like that lol. No need to have to lie your way out of it oh wait you need the validation of telling yourself you were right lol and werent. Uh oh lol. Youre not teasing and picking anything apart loser lol youre embarrassing yourself and being made to dance, forced to try and explain yourself after the best you can do is testicles, glory holes, puds and dildos lol. Oh so you claim to have discussed a law enforcement related topic. Really? Heres another since youve run from the 75 mil missing at every opportunity lol. Lets see you discuss this All your nonsense and you havent been right about anything yet lol. "Solving crimes on the toilet huh"? Yep easy to do and what did I say about your response? "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid. You are and thats so clear the prosecution rests lol. You should be slapping the stupid out of yourself but you cant because theres just too much of it lol. Well done loser.

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Poor Baby You sad angry jealous little man. You didnt discuss anything lol. You got asked a simple question set up to give the wrong answer and did just like that lol. No need to have to lie your way out of it oh wait you need the validation of telling yourself you were right lol and werent. Uh oh lol. Youre not teasing and picking anything apart loser lol youre embarrassing yourself and being made to dance, forced to try and explain yourself after the best you can do is testicles, glory holes, puds and dildos lol. Oh so you claim to have discussed a law enforcement related topic. Really? Heres another since youve run from the 75 mil missing at every opportunity lol. Lets see you discuss this All your nonsense and you havent been right about anything yet lol. "Solving crimes on the toilet huh"? Yep easy to do and what did I say about your response? "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid. You are and thats so clear the prosecution rests lol. You should be slapping the stupid out of yourself but you cant because theres just too much of it lol. Well done loser.

Running from your 75 mil? Lol, hardly Corkette. I didn't have to run, I just shut it down... remember? Sure you do. Great job with the response as usual numbnuts, still quoting yourself over and over and over......etc. 75 mil, blah blah....toilets....blah,blah.... testicles.....blah,blah. Are you this fu_king boring in person too? Christ, does everyone take a nap as soon as you show up and start talking? I insist you be more interesting, starting RIGHT NOW. This repetitive diarrhea your spewing is not good enough, quite frankly I deserve better. Tighten up your game doughboy.

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 03:41 AM
Running from your 75 mil? Lol, hardly Corkette. I didn't have to run, I just shut it down... remember? Sure you do. Great job with the response as usual numbnuts, still quoting yourself over and over and over......etc. 75 mil, blah blah....toilets....blah,blah.... testicles.....blah,blah. Are you this fu_king boring in person too? Christ, does everyone take a nap as soon as you show up and start talking? I insist you be more interesting, starting RIGHT NOW. This repetitive diarrhea your spewing is not good enough, quite frankly I deserve better. Tighten up your game doughboy.

This is just too easy. This fool is so stupid he hangs himself every time. Must be the big red clown shoes and giant red nose.

He says I didn't have to run, I just shut it down... remember? Sure you do. (Seeking validation) and then says Great job with the response as usual numbnuts, still quoting yourself over and over and over......etc after quoting himself over and over.

This fool cant answer the easiest of questions most likely because he has chronic constant urges to be stupid and he just cant seem to get testicles off his mind.

Your rest period is over fool now get back to dancing for me.

And when this was thrown at him "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid. You are and thats so clear the prosecution rests lol. You should be slapping the stupid out of yourself but you cant because theres just too much of it lol. Well done loser.

What do I hear? Crickets. lol

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 04:56 AM

I wonder if the illustrious command staff is going to remain at the jail, like they expect all shifts to do. Like Rick Scott said, jobs are replaceable, your family isn't. Maybe Irma can lift the entire jail from it's foundation and drop it in Jacksonville's City dump. Or at least the command staff, either or, no great loss.

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 11:47 AM
I wonder if the illustrious command staff is going to remain at the jail, like they expect all shifts to do. Like Rick Scott said, jobs are replaceable, your family isn't. Maybe Irma can lift the entire jail from it's foundation and drop it in Jacksonville's City dump. Or at least the command staff, either or, no great loss.

When you elect or are employed by clowns their sentiment is always towards the voters not those who risk themselves every day dealing with society's misfits and theres always a but....but that doesnt apply to you.

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 06:21 PM
This is just too easy. This fool is so stupid he hangs himself every time. Must be the big red clown shoes and giant red nose.

He says I didn't have to run, I just shut it down... remember? Sure you do. (Seeking validation) and then says Great job with the response as usual numbnuts, still quoting yourself over and over and over......etc after quoting himself over and over.

This fool cant answer the easiest of questions most likely because he has chronic constant urges to be stupid and he just cant seem to get testicles off his mind.

Your rest period is over fool now get back to dancing for me.

And when this was thrown at him "I could solve a lot of that sitting on the toilet and youre not even smart enough to understand how that could be done." Since youre sooooooooooooo smart explain how that works. You cant because youre just that stupid. You are and thats so clear the prosecution rests lol. You should be slapping the stupid out of yourself but you cant because theres just too much of it lol. Well done loser.

What do I hear? Crickets. lol

Jesus Corkette, still the nearly identical posts everytime. If you're too dumb to come up with new material, then keep it down to one sentence, that makes it easier for you and wastes less of my time. Questions about crime fighting from the toilet... that's GREAT material. Smh, what's next, gonna tell us what a great cop you are when you're taking a bath? You and your rubber ducky? You are a first rate douchebag, and a 4th rate d1cktective. Kill yourself.

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Jesus Corkette, still the nearly identical posts everytime. If you're too dumb to come up with new material, then keep it down to one sentence, that makes it easier for you and wastes less of my time. Questions about crime fighting from the toilet... that's GREAT material. Smh, what's next, gonna tell us what a great cop you are when you're taking a bath? You and your rubber ducky? You are a first rate douchebag, and a 4th rate d1cktective. Kill yourself.

If you had no repetition and stopped projecting your desires for men and your fondness for their anatomy youd have no posts. Whats next? Most likely more nonsensical garbage from you. Dance on loser. Thats right. On the toilet taking a bath or even laying in bed. I cleared a big burglary laying in bed lol. I doubt youve ever cleared even one lol. What a waste of chromosomes you are.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 12:24 AM
If you had no repetition and stopped projecting your desires for men and your fondness for their anatomy youd have no posts. Whats next? Most likely more nonsensical garbage from you. Dance on loser. Thats right. On the toilet taking a bath or even laying in bed. I cleared a big burglary laying in bed lol. I doubt youve ever cleared even one lol. What a waste of chromosomes you are.

Funny you should talk about chromosomes, seeing as how you have an extra one, Corkette. Solving crimes from bed too? Spooning with your boyfriend must inspire you even more than crime fighting on the sh1tter. Speaking of that, the next time you sit on the toilet to brainstorm... remember to take the plunger out of the bowl this time.

Unregistered
09-16-2017, 08:45 PM
Funny you should talk about chromosomes, seeing as how you have an extra one, Corkette. Solving crimes from bed too? Spooning with your boyfriend must inspire you even more than crime fighting on the sh1tter. Speaking of that, the next time you sit on the toilet to brainstorm... remember to take the plunger out of the bowl this time.

The same constant verbal diarrhea with a side of his projected man love, the best this fool can do lol

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 12:14 AM
The same constant verbal diarrhea with a side of his projected man love, the best this fool can do lol Where ya been gay-tard, sucking your thumb in the fetal position while the storm blew through? Fighting crime from your high-chair? You are the same joke you've been from the start, a little sadder....but just as pathetic.

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 01:02 AM
Where ya been gay-tard, sucking your thumb in the fetal position while the storm blew through? Fighting crime from your high-chair? You are the same joke you've been from the start, a little sadder....but just as pathetic.

Been? Ive been making you wait and look how quick you came crawling for attention lol. Joke? Nah a joke is reading you saying you knew who I am after you got played for stupid by your boys and were wrong.AGAIN. Joke is everything you write leading you to believe youve won some imaginary contest as you continually get played for stupid time and time again. Its hilarious watching you post the same repetitive drivel as you continue to embarrass yourself for all to see. I see youre still bothered by my results lol. Understandable since you have none. But dont let that keep you from embarrassing yourself further. Tell me again how a missing 75 mil in stolen property under the tenure of a sheriff youre so afraid of and hate doesnt matter lol. Seriously. Can you be any dumber? Say it aint so.

Unregistered
09-20-2017, 12:12 AM
Been? Ive been making you wait and look how quick you came crawling for attention lol. Joke? Nah a joke is reading you saying you knew who I am after you got played for stupid by your boys and were wrong.AGAIN. Joke is everything you write leading you to believe youve won some imaginary contest as you continually get played for stupid time and time again. Its hilarious watching you post the same repetitive drivel as you continue to embarrass yourself for all to see. I see youre still bothered by my results lol. Understandable since you have none. But dont let that keep you from embarrassing yourself further. Tell me again how a missing 75 mil in stolen property under the tenure of a sheriff youre so afraid of and hate doesnt matter lol. Seriously. Can you be any dumber? Say it aint so.

How the hell can you post this same bullsh1t yet again and talk about repetition? The only thing you ever played was with yourself dummy. I slap you down...and after a couple of days you drag yourself back up and take another feeble swing. I don't think it's persistence, it's stupidity. You just aren't smart enough to know that you are outmatched. Ignorance is bliss, so keep that silly retard grin on your face and ready yourself for your next feeble swing.

Unregistered
09-20-2017, 12:43 AM
How the hell can you post this same bullsh1t yet again and talk about repetition? The only thing you ever played was with yourself dummy. I slap you down...and after a couple of days you drag yourself back up and take another feeble swing. I don't think it's persistence, it's stupidity. You just aren't smart enough to know that you are outmatched. Ignorance is bliss, so keep that silly retard grin on your face and ready yourself for your next feeble swing.

Projection is your only friend lol Where have you been? I slap you down...and after a couple of days you drag yourself back up and take another feeble swing. And look at your latest swing......more silly boasting and backslapping. Good job Super Zero. Outmatched? Youre not even on the same field is there anything lower than the JV's? lol

Need proof?

Wheres the answer here? Results? Understandable since you have none. But dont let that keep you from embarrassing yourself further. Tell me again how a missing 75 mil in stolen property under the tenure of a sheriff youre so afraid of and hate doesnt matter lol. Seriously. Can you be any dumber? Say it aint so.

Yep ignorance must be bliss read your stuff lol Now dance on fool and please.........try and come up with something original.

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Projection is your only friend lol Where have you been? I slap you down...and after a couple of days you drag yourself back up and take another feeble swing. And look at your latest swing......more silly boasting and backslapping. Good job Super Zero. Outmatched? Youre not even on the same field is there anything lower than the JV's? lol

Need proof?

Wheres the answer here? Results? Understandable since you have none. But dont let that keep you from embarrassing yourself further. Tell me again how a missing 75 mil in stolen property under the tenure of a sheriff youre so afraid of and hate doesnt matter lol. Seriously. Can you be any dumber? Say it aint so.

Yep ignorance must be bliss read your stuff lol Now dance on fool and please.........try and come up with something original.
Another copy and paste post from the master of mediocrity, Corkette the Gay-Tard. Predictable, boring, unoriginal, shall I go on...or do you get the picture? There aren't enough negative adjectives to describe your ineptitude. You are the biggest joke to ever come off the short bus. Remember, if this make believe cop thing doesn't work out for you, there's always the special olympics.

Unregistered
09-25-2017, 08:48 PM
Another copy and paste post from the master of mediocrity, Corkette the Gay-Tard. Predictable, boring, unoriginal, shall I go on...or do you get the picture? There aren't enough negative adjectives to describe your ineptitude. You are the biggest joke to ever come off the short bus. Remember, if this make believe cop thing doesn't work out for you, there's always the special olympics.

Ineptitude at what duke of repetition? The only thing inept here is you lol The only thing make believe is your so called career and any results you can claim lol. Stay strong and keep thinking Im not wiping you all over these pages as you reproduce the same lame meaningless stuff time and time again lol. Do you have any original thoughts?

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 06:15 PM
Ineptitude at what duke of repetition? The only thing inept here is you lol The only thing make believe is your so called career and any results you can claim lol. Stay strong and keep thinking Im not wiping you all over these pages as you reproduce the same lame meaningless stuff time and time again lol. Do you have any original thoughts? Mother of God....why don't you just come back with "I'm the rubber, your the glue". You are getting weaker with every post, flailing to stay above water. It's an act of futility to even attempt to mix words with me, and you should be ashamed of these meager, pathetic attempts to keep pace. I already won way back on the first day of all this, and it's high time you realized it , retard.

Unregistered
09-27-2017, 12:37 AM
Mother of God....why don't you just come back with "I'm the rubber, your the glue". You are getting weaker with every post, flailing to stay above water. It's an act of futility to even attempt to mix words with me, and you should be ashamed of these meager, pathetic attempts to keep pace. I already won way back on the first day of all this, and it's high time you realized it , retard.

Weaker? Dealing with your intellectual incompetence is a simple question of mind over matter. I dont mind because you just dont matter lol.

Hey dummy read what you wrote here and then tell me who said this :You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics: and then said "I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage?" lol. Oh wait YOU DID lol. Youre soooooo stupid you set yourself up time and again and arent even smart enough to catch it. lol

For weeks well in your case weaks and youre just that stupid youve been spewing the same repetitive gibberish saying nothing. Nice to meet you a55hole lol but Ive known that all along. You won? Read what you wrote jagoff lol

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 01:58 PM
Weaker? Dealing with your intellectual incompetence is a simple question of mind over matter. I dont mind because you just dont matter lol.

Hey dummy read what you wrote here and then tell me who said this :You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics: and then said "I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage?" lol. Oh wait YOU DID lol. Youre soooooo stupid you set yourself up time and again and arent even smart enough to catch it. lol

For weeks well in your case weaks and youre just that stupid youve been spewing the same repetitive gibberish saying nothing. Nice to meet you a55hole lol but Ive known that all along. You won? Read what you wrote jagoff lol His name is Corkette, he's his mom's special boy....say's he's a great cop, but that's just one of his ploys....although he tries hard, most everyday....he can't hide the fact, he's retarded and gay. He keeps running his mouth, on LEO affairs....but can't seem to find, someone who cares. He pats his own back, about his career....but will never be more, than a 2nd rate queer.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 02:27 PM
His name is Corkette, he's his mom's special boy....say's he's a great cop, but that's just one of his ploys....although he tries hard, most everyday....he can't hide the fact, he's retarded and gay. He keeps running his mouth, on LEO affairs....but can't seem to find, someone who cares. He pats his own back, about his career....but will never be more, than a 2nd rate queer.

So thats why youve been in hiding? Multiple hours to work on that? Great work Sherlock lol. Hows it feel to be shown to be a real coward? Youve already displayed your fear of the sheriff. What were you afraid of again? Fired or crossing guard? But to be shown to be stupid and a coward that is really embarrassing Green Weenie huh? I can cut you off any time I want and what do you have to show for it? Absolutely nothing the story of your life and so called career lol

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 11:50 PM
So thats why youve been in hiding? Multiple hours to work on that? Great work Sherlock lol. Hows it feel to be shown to be a real coward? Youve already displayed your fear of the sheriff. What were you afraid of again? Fired or crossing guard? But to be shown to be stupid and a coward that is really embarrassing Green Weenie huh? I can cut you off any time I want and what do you have to show for it? Absolutely nothing the story of your life and so called career lol. Why not just cut yourself off, pu55y? You are fresh out of any material whatsoever, just re-hashed carbon copies of the post before. Having nothing to contribute may be second nature for you at work, but I demand better on here. You should be ashamed of your lack of validity. I see you have your mind on green weenies again, you should spit the green ones out and get yourself some penicillin.

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 03:52 AM
. Why not just cut yourself off, pu55y? You are fresh out of any material whatsoever, just re-hashed carbon copies of the post before. Having nothing to contribute may be second nature for you at work, but I demand better on here. You should be ashamed of your lack of validity. I see you have your mind on green weenies again, you should spit the green ones out and get yourself some penicillin.

Fresh out of material? Crawl back under your rock you coward roach lol Without repetition you were gone long ago. Ive humored you to show how useless and futile your petty existence is. And here you are still projecting your mo ideations lol
How about another poem jester? Youre the jester acting the fool whos hair the king uses to dry his hands. But in your case youre hardly acting COWARD.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Fresh out of material? Crawl back under your rock you coward roach lol Without repetition you were gone long ago. Ive humored you to show how useless and futile your petty existence is. And here you are still projecting your mo ideations lol
How about another poem jester? Youre the jester acting the fool whos hair the king uses to dry his hands. But in your case youre hardly acting COWARD. Awww....you like my Corkette poems, don't you? They come easy, much like your mom. One only needs to read your weak responses for inspiration. If you took as many physical a55 whippings as you've taken on here.... you'd live in the ICU. You are a completely self inflated jackoff. Another swing and a miss for the Gay-Tard, if at first you don't succeed....eh, scratch that, you never will.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Awww....you like my Corkette poems, don't you? They come easy, much like your mom. One only needs to read your weak responses for inspiration. If you took as many physical a55 whippings as you've taken on here.... you'd live in the ICU. You are a completely self inflated jackoff. Another swing and a miss for the Gay-Tard, if at first you don't succeed....eh, scratch that, you never will.

Dummy shows up. Pull string. Watch dummy repeat again and again Laugh. Repeat. Are you still embarrassed by your same rap after you got shined on by your boys? Thought you know who I was and acted like John Wayne. Now youre Jane Wayne. lol. Good Lord now youre projecting all your azz whippings. How many have you taken Turd Burglar? A whole bunch or just a bunch? Id bet your cries for Help can be and are frequently heard in Hernando lol. Ive taken nothing on here from you my little jester I keep you dancing because its funny and you wont know when I shut you down lol. I wonder what the sick time in your squad looks like? Must be tough to work on the same shift as you lol. At least you have no results and are going absolutely no where. Another Dead End Azzclown lol

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 02:51 AM
Dummy shows up. Pull string. Watch dummy repeat again and again Laugh. Repeat. Are you still embarrassed by your same rap after you got shined on by your boys? Thought you know who I was and acted like John Wayne. Now youre Jane Wayne. lol. Good Lord now youre projecting all your azz whippings. How many have you taken Turd Burglar? A whole bunch or just a bunch? Id bet your cries for Help can be and are frequently heard in Hernando lol. Ive taken nothing on here from you my little jester I keep you dancing because its funny and you wont know when I shut you down lol. I wonder what the sick time in your squad looks like? Must be tough to work on the same shift as you lol. At least you have no results and are going absolutely no where. Another Dead End Azzclown lol

Ass whippings, lol. I don't take any....but I've dealt a few out. Most don't fight at all, they know better. I wish you did, since I've been whipping you for so long now. But it's ok, I can only imagine your learning struggles having lived with that extra chromosome for so long. Keep chugging along lil short bus, there's a lollipop and a brand new helmet for you at the finish line.

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Ass whippings, lol. I don't take any....but I've dealt a few out. Most don't fight at all, they know better. I wish you did, since I've been whipping you for so long now. But it's ok, I can only imagine your learning struggles having lived with that extra chromosome for so long. Keep chugging along lil short bus, there's a lollipop and a brand new helmet for you at the finish line.

The story of your life, the story of your success, the numerous stories of how youve won lol. In your own words I can only imagine LOL. Whipping? Douchely you cant explain a missing 75 million, describe how easy it would be to knock down, answer a simple search warrant question or name any results of your own lol. I can only imagine what a useless clueless loser you have to be. Most dont try? Thats because you cant win an argument with an idiot. They just shake their heads and laugh later. Im laughing now and have been lol

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 08:08 PM
The story of your life, the story of your success, the numerous stories of how youve won lol. In your own words I can only imagine LOL. Whipping? Douchely you cant explain a missing 75 million, describe how easy it would be to knock down, answer a simple search warrant question or name any results of your own lol. I can only imagine what a useless clueless loser you have to be. Most dont try? Thats because you cant win an argument with an idiot. They just shake their heads and laugh later. Im laughing now and have been lol
Smh, damn Corkette...that response sucked more than your last boyfriend. Why don't you get a warrant to search for your missing balls? The ones on your chin don't count. I've passed along your posts to a few people I know who have insomnia. They are completely off the Ambien, and their doctors are now prescribing a few of your weak responses per night to put them into a sound sleep. You see, you DO serve a purpose after all....other than getting laughed at and being a pin cushion in the mangroves.

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Smh, damn Corkette...that response sucked more than your last boyfriend. Why don't you get a warrant to search for your missing balls? The ones on your chin don't count. I've passed along your posts to a few people I know who have insomnia. They are completely off the Ambien, and their doctors are now prescribing a few of your weak responses per night to put them into a sound sleep. You see, you DO serve a purpose after all....other than getting laughed at and being a pin cushion in the mangroves.

Ive never seen an idiot project his latent homosexuality like you lol. If you werent constantly projecting your gayness youd have absolutely nothing to say. You finally found something youre good at.

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 08:46 AM
What are you guys like 10? Grow the hell up you're embarrassing yourselves.

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 05:32 PM
What are you guys like 10? Grow the hell up you're embarrassing yourselves.

Right?? It's pathetic to watch this exchange. "Corkette", "snowflake", homosexual references and superiority complexes. Hard to believe people like this actually have a CJIS number and a Florida certification. Guess it's a brave new world of douchebags.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 03:31 PM
Ive never seen an idiot project his latent homosexuality like you lol. If you werent constantly projecting your gayness youd have absolutely nothing to say. You finally found something youre good at. Something I'm good at? You mean like wiping the floor with you? We all know what you're good at sally, so get back down to your beloved mangroves and get back to work.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 03:36 PM
What are you guys like 10? Grow the hell up you're embarrassing yourselves.10? Is that number random, or the age you prefer? Fu_k off and don't read it if it get your panties in a bunch.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 03:40 PM
Right?? It's pathetic to watch this exchange. "Corkette", "snowflake", homosexual references and superiority complexes. Hard to believe people like this actually have a CJIS number and a Florida certification. Guess it's a brave new world of douchebags. Pathetic? But here you are watching this exchange nonetheless. Go watch something you can keep up with instead, like Sesame St.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 07:29 PM
Reading this thread justifies everyone thinking of Pasco SO as a joke.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 04:22 PM
Reading this thread justifies everyone thinking of Pasco SO as a joke.
But here you are reading it, jackoff.

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 12:23 AM
I win, Gay-Tard

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 01:22 PM
I win, Gay-Tard

Having dreams are good. Keep dreaming you matter instead of being the flaming loser you are. Oh and work on that projection.