PDA

View Full Version : If elected this is what you get

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 11:39 AM
Below is quote from the so called Law enforcement friendly candidate:

I'm interested to hear more about the "active MPD officer" who "didn't see much" . His eyes must have had a thin blue line blocking his view

Mpd officer has yet given statement but yet convicted in the eyes of a person.

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 04:15 PM
Below is quote from the so called Law enforcement friendly candidate:

I'm interested to hear more about the "active MPD officer" who "didn't see much" . His eyes must have had a thin blue line blocking his view

Mpd officer has yet given statement but yet convicted in the eyes of a person.

We see past your lil lies, plus the statement even says "interested to hear". Lol he really has you and the good ole boys shaking in your stilettos

Word is, your endorsed boy won't qualify

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 04:44 PM
Let me see me. Friend tells you, "Get in my car I have to go to the bank and make a withdraw."

Friend takes you to the bank. Friend tell you wait in the car. Friend robs the bank using a gun and they got you on video sitting in his car.

What should you do?

Get out of car and call 911
Immediately Notify your supervisor
Stay at the scene and cooperate with police
Or
Wait till the next day and see what happens and then call ortiz
Go Clock is ticking

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Below is another quote from the so called Law enforcement friendly candidate:

Go out and get to know your @MiamiPD , ask questions and be involved. Many good police officers do exist at #miamipolice . Stay safe

And can you believe the audacity, he actually told people to get to know us! The nerve, plus he likes a bunch of weird things (the things lugo does to our fearless leader prez)

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 12:24 AM
His campaign kick off will be at Azucar's come in drag and bring your checks the $155.00 he's collected won't go to far. He will be dressed as nurse Betty giving free prostate exams.