PDA

View Full Version : Daniel suarez

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 03:43 AM
Why can't Daniel Suarez become a police officer?

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 04:11 AM
Why can't Daniel Suarez become a police officer?

Not everybody wants to be a cop, como joden. Why aren't you a doctor or professional athlete? Papo ask him yourself, stop wasting our time

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 11:34 PM
Not everybody wants to be a cop, como joden. Why aren't you a doctor or professional athlete? Papo ask him yourself, stop wasting our time

Las "males lenguas" say that Danny Boy was a Police Explorer at one time. He was removed from the Explorer program due to allegations from other male explorers that he was making improper sexual advances.

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 12:41 AM
Daniel Suarez, how do you expect yourself to be a commissioner if you don't even have a college degree? All you have is a GED. That's sad dude.

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 07:19 PM
Why do so many officer have a hard on for Daniel Suarez? I've interacted with him on a few occasions, didn't seem to be the azz. Many make him out to be. We all have a history, that one could twist, into what they want it to be. This job is bad enough without us sniping each other. I get that many here feel Ortiz can walk on water. If Ortiz and Suarez have a problem, let them handle it. Why do you feel you have to get involved? Their both adult's. In all fairness, the only one's that should matter is you and your family. At the end of the day, that's all we got.

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Why do so many officer have a hard on for Daniel Suarez? I've interacted with him on a few occasions, didn't seem to be the azz. Many make him out to be. We all have a history, that one could twist, into what they want it to be. This job is bad enough without us sniping each other. I get that many here feel Ortiz can walk on water. If Ortiz and Suarez have a problem, let them handle it. Why do you feel you have to get involved? Their both adult's. In all fairness, the only one's that should matter is you and your family. At the end of the day, that's all we got.

Just watch one of his CIP meetings and how he goes after cops

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 09:26 PM
If anyone shows ortiz's true color and exposes him his MO is to attack them on social media.
No different then with Danny Suarez.

If your a citizen and try to film him to expose his abuses it's the same MO arrest the individual with bs charges

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 09:44 PM
This thread in not about our FOP Prez.
It's intended to expose a Wanna be Commissioner that is no friend of LEO's.
It looks like Danny Boy wants any type of exposure even if the exposure is all bad.

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 01:59 AM
Just watch one of his CIP meetings and how he goes after cops

Well, the same could be said about Ortiz and what he's pull in the short amount of time he's been here. Yet, he got a powerful person looking out for him. Look to the street crimes unit, that got nailed for lying and the stuff they are accused of doing. Ortiz, actions make them all look like girl scouts. You or I pull something out of the city, if your lucky you'll get a few weeks off if not fired. You or I take a cell phone from another and delete a video. Again, gone. You or I beat the sh!t out of someone, then to CYA. Lie on an arrest form. I'm sure the Feds and state attorney, would be beating each other with sticks to charge us first. Hell, many officers have been fired over the years, for far less then what Ortiz has gotten away with. Hey, I got nothing against Ortiz or Suarez. I just do my best to avoid them both. I find them both entertaining.
You have to admit, the old saying (where there is smoke, there is generally fire) I think the reason Ortiz can get away with so much. He knows all the little secrets of many on staff and city hall and they don't want it out there.

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 05:01 AM
Well, the same could be said about Ortiz and what he's pull in the short amount of time he's been here. Yet, he got a powerful person looking out for him. Look to the street crimes unit, that got nailed for lying and the stuff they are accused of doing. Ortiz, actions make them all look like girl scouts. You or I pull something out of the city, if your lucky you'll get a few weeks off if not fired. You or I take a cell phone from another and delete a video. Again, gone. You or I beat the sh!t out of someone, then to CYA. Lie on an arrest form. I'm sure the Feds and state attorney, would be beating each other with sticks to charge us first. Hell, many officers have been fired over the years, for far less then what Ortiz has gotten away with. Hey, I got nothing against Ortiz or Suarez. I just do my best to avoid them both. I find them both entertaining.
You have to admit, the old saying (where there is smoke, there is generally fire) I think the reason Ortiz can get away with so much. He knows all the little secrets of many on staff and city hall and they don't want it out there.

Union money can buy a lot of protection at the end of the day it's all about the money and keeping people in positions that can secure the interest of certain people. It's the reason there are no real elections or votes for political endorsements