PDA

View Full Version : National Public Safety Telecommunications Week

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 01:46 PM
To: Carlito " I destroyed the FOP" Noriega and the rest of the people I hate
Cc: Robert "Big hair, big head, little brain" Miller; Connie "just one more puff" Edwards; Dennis "just one more I gotta take a dump" Neroni; Anthony "God I just gotta get outta here" Jimenez; Yusnier "God I just can't take Robert anymore" Gutierrez;
Abel "can't I just go be a cop already" Brind; Tom "Hey look at me, I'm retired and still working because I have no girlfriend, but I do date a chicken" Columbano

Subject: RE: National Public Safety Telecommunications Week

Good morning, Yall. I certainly join Thief Noriega in recognizing the lack of work and vegetation of some of the Members of the Communications Division of our Police Department, you all know the ones I have not given a contract to for many years now because they suck. In not responding to the residents, businesses, and visitors of North Bay Village, you get my balls rolling and set the tone on how the event is perceived and handled in the street, for example how Robert always loves to say "for now", for now, for now, for now,(NBV 50 we have a report of a domestic violence battery with a car explosion and child abduction, but dispatch it as a simple theft, FOR NOW!) WTF is that???. You have a great deal of responsibility on your collective shoulders in giving the adequate information to the responding officers but most of the time it does not get to them that way, maybe because a certain individual is stuffing potato and rice in his mouth while dispatching a call, Which is certainly, not an easy task,right Dennis? As the old saying goes, "To be forewarned is to be forearmed" and armed he is, right Dennis? and nothing could be a more appropriate statement capsulizing what you do on a daily basis to keep our officers safe, except for Robert who dislikes the cops and is very vocal about it and Robert thinks he has a superior intellect, right Robert? Your contributions to the overall embarrassment of our Police Department is recognized daily, thanks, ya thanks a whole lot, Frank your rootin-tootin cowboy toy of the west!

Frank "vegtible oil" Rollason, Village of the damed Manager
North Bay Village City that used to be a City but is now a village city or enclave of a Burrough in a town.

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 01:24 PM
Big Head Bobby Miller. Way funny. Great guy and super smart. Needs a tampon sometimes, but he does have a big azz melon. And Connie da Puff Macheen is a classic as well. Let's not forget Sthufferin Sthucatath.