PDA

View Full Version : Gables can't handle the City Beautiful

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 02:05 PM
It Took us to clean up the mess. What's up. No gables cops.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 03:35 PM

What did you clean up Miami high moron? The guy killed himself. STFU no wonder this place is a joke quick to point fingers when you are a part of the dysfunction

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 03:53 PM

Compared to other departments, Miami looked like a clusterf*ck. Unprepared, out of sync and uncoordinated. No gathering point, no going in in teams or anything. I guess Miami doesn't do active killer training like other departments do.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Compared to other departments, Miami looked like a clusterf*ck. Unprepared, out of sync and uncoordinated. No gathering point, no going in in teams or anything. I guess Miami doesn't do active killer training like other departments do.

No one wants to go in , get involved in a shooting then sit at home 6 months pending FDLE findings. I have 46 to work.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 04:11 PM
No one wants to go in , get involved in a shooting then sit at home 6 months pending FDLE findings. I have 46 to work.

Don't blame you!

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 04:14 PM

Remember that, when there is a shooting at your kids school, and you are 3 blocks away!

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Now back to the question. Don't they have enough cops in gables in patrol. Seems like they don't. Just a question.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 05:16 PM
They must not have many officers when the entire South Florida police force had to respond. Coral Gables time for you to do a mass hiring event and stop hiring 2 and 3 officers every year. Your ****ing CORAL GABLES not Medley! Rich people aren't paying enough taxes there or what!?

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 07:45 PM

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Thays because we have newly promoted sgts that they are sgts because of passing a test. You can pass a test but doesnt mean you can lead. Thats what we have in this department

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Thays because we have newly promoted sgts that they are sgts because of passing a test. You can pass a test but doesnt mean you can lead. Thats what we have in this department

Compared to other departments with the amount of active shooter training they conduct, I'd be embarrassed to have a City of Miami patch on my shoulder.

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 01:35 AM
Remember that, when there is a shooting at your kids school, and you are 3 blocks away!

I don't have any.

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 04:03 AM
Compared to other departments with the amount of active shooter training they conduct, I'd be embarrassed to have a City of Miami patch on my shoulder.

Well in that case you are wrong. The city is actually one of the best department out there based on training. Our training is better than any other department especially the gables. Agencies send officers to be trained in our facilities that is including seat school. So stop hating y para de hablar tanta pinga.

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 04:05 AM
well in that case you are wrong. The city is actually one of the best department out there based on training. Our training is better than any other department especially the gables. Agencies send officers to be trained in our facilities that is including seat school. So stop hating y para de hablar tanta pinga.

******swat

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Well in that case you are wrong. The city is actually one of the best department out there based on training. Our training is better than any other department especially the gables. Agencies send officers to be trained in our facilities that is including seat school. So stop hating y para de hablar tanta pinga.

No, you are wrong my friend. Because all of this training would have been reflected in the actions of the officers on the scene. Compared to the M-DPD, you guys look like amateurs,