PDA

View Full Version : IA

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 10:29 AM
IA should be handle by FDLE, no more cover ups ( Friends & Family ) favors.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 12:53 PM
You crazy! The staff will never allow it. They would be afraid of getting investigated for all the scams they are doing.
Remember the higher you go up in the ranks the bigger the corruption is.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 01:06 PM
IA should be handle by FDLE, no more cover ups ( Friends & Family ) favors.

You are obviously not aware of the present state of FDLE.
FDLE is a failed agency which is being sued all over the state for botch investigations.
They too have been infected by the Affirmative Action Virus and are suffering from terminal incompetence and lack of leadership; sounds familiar?

Take a look here.
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/forumdisplay.php?68-Florida-Department-of-Law-Enforcement

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Ia loves Above the law Whortiz

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 02:06 PM
We need to start policing them. Remember karma is a b....h

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 03:21 PM
I.A. will never be disbanded. Should they? YES! Metro, should take over the I.A. duties. Honestly, their just as bad but at least, they wouldn't be a part of F&F plan. Would it be to much to ask the Feds to finely, grow a pair and insert personnel in certain position here. What get's me, is how many officers over the years were fired. On a mistake from I.A. or the old I.S. Instead of admitting their error. They and senior staff, circle the wagon's.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 04:26 PM
IA 101. Hypothetical scenario ethics training DOJ

You have an employee with more complaints than any other employee .....red flag

You have an employee making improper remarks on social media and a pattern towards certain race and religions......red flag

You have an employee who continues to seek media attention for his own behavior....red flag

You have an employee with more lawsuits than any other employee currently in the department
Red flag

You have complaints of discrimination from other employees and citizens .... red flag

You have evidence of falsifying official documents that cause suffering to citizens..... red flag

You have an employees behavior rising to the level of stalking and harassing his accusers.
..... red flags

You have countless witnesses and documentation to show there is one employee that has committed all of these acts.

But large amounts of money go from one account controlled by this employee to politicians

But the employees race and nation al origin is the same as those in charge of investigation him

The flags are all ignored and covered up

Your IA. Online ethics hypothetical training

What do you do?

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 05:00 PM
I.A. will never be disbanded. Should they? YES! Metro, should take over the I.A. duties. Honestly, their just as bad but at least, they wouldn't be a part of F&F plan. Would it be to much to ask the Feds to finely, grow a pair and insert personnel in certain position here. What get's me, is how many officers over the years were fired. On a mistake from I.A. or the old I.S. Instead of admitting their error. They and senior staff, circle the wagon's.

Metro would never take over IA. They have enough problems of their own. You just never hear about them.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 05:38 PM

You have an employee making improper remarks on social media and a pattern towards certain race and religions......red flag

You have an employee who continues to seek media attention for his own behavior....red flag

You have an employee with more lawsuits than any other employee currently in the department
Red flag

You have complaints of discrimination from other employees and citizens .... red flag

You have evidence of falsifying official documents that cause suffering to citizens..... red flag

You have an employees behavior rising to the level of stalking and harassing his accusers.
..... red flags

You have countless witnesses and documentation to show there is one employee that has committed all of these acts.

But large amounts of money go from one account controlled by this employee to politicians

But the employees race and nation al origin is the same as those in charge of investigation him

What do you do?

You provide him protection in hopes of getting promoted by city hall??? I'm not sure this is a tough one

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 06:07 PM
You provide him protection in hopes of getting promoted by city hall??? I'm not sure this is a tough one

Thank you Danny S. he's still here and apparently has it all under control. Hahhah

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Stand down sailor that's an order

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 05:03 AM
Stand down sailor that's an order

Take your Stand down sailor that's an order and stick it up your ass. No one wants to hear your fake Navy sh*t.

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 06:15 PM

Red flag

..... red flags

What do you do?

Problems often start in the investigation. Typically, police probe their own cases. In 2013, the U.S. Justice Department found fault with the Miami Police Department's investigation of on-duty shootings. Investigators asked leading questions, didn't follow up on answers, and didn't look closely into important details. The Justice Department said it had "reasonable cause to believe" the police had a pattern of excessive use of deadly force and insufficient investigations.

this department has a history of cover ups and targeting