PDA

View Full Version : Glad we're not North Miami

Airborne Submariner
04-05-2017, 05:32 PM
For once, a police chief says the truth about Miami PD, "in North Miami, a 15- or 16-year veteran may have less experience than a two-year cop in Miami."

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/charles-kinsey-was-shot-after-a-north-miami-cop-called-halt-it-is-a-toy-9254204

Airborne! Hurrah!

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Says the Chief who can't speak correct English.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Says the Chief who can't speak correct English.
Can't speak English properly. Sailor, you went to Miami High didn't you?

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 09:18 AM
This is good , check this out "Race Soldiers " ??? Hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E7QknSRN7E&t=10s

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Can't speak English properly. Sailor, you went to Miami High didn't you?

Well, yes he did. he sat right next to you for 4 years. Ron, is this a sign your getting old? I mean all those lie's over your career here, your military and going to GGHS. Damn, if I remember correctly you were in a few of my classes too.
You were the president of the drama club. You wrote for the school's newspaper. Road a big wheel to school everyday. Wearing that big azz helmet. I remember you taped playing card to your wheels to give it that cool sound. Wore those high top tennis shoes. Even with those daisy duke short pant you were so proud of wearing. I even remember the day, you became a hall monitor and when you got to be a crossing guard helper. With your little flag on a stick. So proud! You walk around with your chicken chest puffed out. Showing off your little badge. I think then is when you knew you wanted to be a cop. See, dreams do come true, not just when you play with your Barbie doll house.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 01:28 AM
Well, yes he did. he sat right next to you for 4 years. Ron, is this a sign your getting old? I mean all those lie's over your career here, your military and going to GGHS. Damn, if I remember correctly you were in a few of my classes too.
You were the president of the drama club. You wrote for the school's newspaper. Road a big wheel to school everyday. Wearing that big azz helmet. I remember you taped playing card to your wheels to give it that cool sound. Wore those high top tennis shoes. Even with those daisy duke short pant you were so proud of wearing. I even remember the day, you became a hall monitor and when you got to be a crossing guard helper. With your little flag on a stick. So proud! You walk around with your chicken chest puffed out. Showing off your little badge. I think then is when you knew you wanted to be a cop. See, dreams do come true, not just when you play with your Barbie doll house.

There were no spikes on the Big Wheel you lieing piece of garbage. My Marvel the Mustang would have put its spurs up your candy apple 🍎 ass. I acted so I could flee the tenement halls. My words are written on the subway and submarine walks. You cannot spell STRONG with out RON in the middle sailor.

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 12:02 PM
He is wrong. A two year officer in the city of Miami has no experience at all. They are trained by officer with no experience.

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Look at our investigations unit it is staffed with rookie officer. You have officer with two years and that's including their one year probation. What experience do they have to investigate major crimes.