PDA

View Full Version : Worst PD in miami dade

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 11:01 PM
This police department is the worst police department in miami dade county. I don't know where to start. Stealing money while conducting 19 to making racial statement and this FOP prez. They should outsource this department to the county, bunch of dirt bag

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 11:23 PM
This police department is the worst police department in miami dade county. I don't know where to start. Stealing money while conducting 19 to making racial statement and this FOP prez. They should outsource this department to the county, bunch of dirt bag

Don't worry you got Chief Rudy Llanes in command while on duty drinking at Los Ranchos and having sex in brickel key.

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 11:34 PM
“It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments. You threw away your career for chump change — $800.” -From remarks made today by U.S District Judge Robert Scola before sentencing Miami police officer Harold James to 15 months in prison for extortion.

http://randompixels.blogspot.com/2013/04/federal-judge-rips-miami-police.html

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 12:35 AM
The department itself is not bad... we just have a few bad apples that shouldn't have never became cops and make other that come here to work look bad. I personally apologize for any mistreatment a bad apple has caused you, but hopefully once Ortiz leaves and Lugo follows hopefully one by one they all fall. Many get into law enforcement for the wrong reasons.

Take care.

p.s. I come to work and provide service to the community as best to my ability while staying honest, truthful, faithful and respectful. A lot of my brothers and sisters who wear this uniform are the same. Please don't judge us all for the behavior of some.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 12:42 AM
The department itself is not bad... we just have a few bad apples that shouldn't have never became cops and make other that come here to work look bad. I personally apologize for any mistreatment a bad apple has caused you, but hopefully once Ortiz leaves and Lugo follows hopefully one by one they all fall. Many get into law enforcement for the wrong reasons.

Take care.

p.s. I come to work and provide service to the community as best to my ability while staying honest, truthful, faithful and respectful. A lot of my brothers and sisters who wear this uniform are the same. Please don't judge us all for the behavior of some.

And I come to work and try and do the best I can as well. But the citizen judge is not only by lugo and Ortiz but but the way this pattern continues and they are cover up for.

The FBI doesn't forward you a case on a police officer and it mistakenly expires! One of the top attorneys in the city doesn't catch you falsifying a use of force arrest, Cary you lying and forward it to the state attorney's office and nothing happens! These aren't flukes, there are reason these guys are allowed to be unchallenged thugs. Supported by high level people that will once again run to Ortizes aid.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Don't worry you got Chief Rudy Llanes in command while on duty drinking at Los Ranchos and having sex in brickel key.

Was that your mother or your sister that has the pad on Brickell Key?. . . . . . .