PDA

View Full Version : Karma Lahiff

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 09:52 PM
KARMA comes in many shapes and forms. Sometimes, karma comes back at you by affecting those close to you instead of you , yourself in order to have a bigger impact. Well it appears to be this way for Lahiff. You screwed over so many Deputies in your career, lied in cases when people complained about you and supported people like Benjamin and Poole. Karma sure did come full circle for you today didn't it? A drug SGT and your very own kin gets pinched for stolen guns, drugs, trafficking, grand theft and more.

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 11:01 PM
You need to post a link to an article or have some facts to back that up.
If not, it's wrong and you should be blocked.

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 11:29 PM
You need to post a link to an article or have some facts to back that up.
If not, it's wrong and you should be blocked.

Well, if you are with BSO, just type in Lahiff in pics and see for yourself. Arrested by Sunrise PD> call them or BOB to confirm

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 12:00 AM
I thought you were saying the family member was a drug Sgt.
Otherwise, who cares? Most of us are related to some sort of criminal.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Douche Larouche

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 12:42 AM
With both parents being Leo's, nobody saw a sign??? Does this kid live with one of the parents??? If so, nobody saw anything? The kid had a smorgasbord of drugs with him when he got arrested geeeezzzzzzzz Louise.

You should be soooooooooo proud!!!

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 01:19 AM
Maybe he can use Poole's attorney

Unregisterednotsurp
03-28-2017, 01:20 AM
With both parents being Leo's, nobody saw a sign??? Does this kid live with one of the parents??? If so, nobody saw anything? The kid had a smorgasbord of drugs with him when he got arrested geeeezzzzzzzz Louise.

You should be soooooooooo proud!!!

Don't be surprised by this. Instead of Bob spending all his time screwing people over when Lamberti was sheriff, while positioning himself to be taken care of, and watching as Lamberti screwed over good people. He should have been spending more time with his family. This seems to be the norm here at BSO. The most disfunctional agency in the country.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 03:34 AM
Didn't I hear Bob just got selected for some specialty unit? He can't be doing that bad!

Unregisteredtree
03-28-2017, 05:04 PM
Didn't I hear Bob just got selected for some specialty unit? He can't be doing that bad!

And there's your answer. His son is in deep trouble, and all you care about is Lahiff in a specialized unit. What a F***ed up place this place is.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 06:55 PM
Talk about karma. All of you commenting negatively are creating bad karma for yourselves.
How about all of you get off your asses and make something of yourselves? If you already have, there's ALWAYS room for improvement.
Stop bullying people over the internet, worrying about others and mind your own business.
I don't care if your civilians or LEO's, stop being internet trolls and be the best role model for your "kin" and the community as you can be.

Unregisteredlijehim
03-28-2017, 08:21 PM
Talk about karma. All of you commenting negatively are creating bad karma for yourselves.
How about all of you get off your asses and make something of yourselves? If you already have, there's ALWAYS room for improvement.
Stop bullying people over the internet, worrying about others and mind your own business.
I don't care if your civilians or LEO's, stop being internet trolls and be the best role model for your "kin" and the community as you can be.

I agree 100%, lets be a positive roll model by learning what a bad roll model is, like Bob Lahiff.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 11:35 PM
I wonder if BSO will reopen Bob's "vehicle burglary" last year when he was on vacation. His son was a suspect but nothing happened. Wonder if daddy interfered?? Bob was never even written up for leaving his gun and equipment in his vehicle while away on vacation.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 12:25 AM
Who cares! Look the guy has his own problems, just like everybody else. Would you want your dirty laundry spread all over if this happened to you....probably not. So cut the guy some slack and let him deal with his own problems....unless he asks for help. Then give the guy a hand. We might not personally like each other, but we are still a brotherhood and we should take care of our own.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 02:05 AM
Who cares! Look the guy has his own problems, just like everybody else. Would you want your dirty laundry spread all over if this happened to you....probably not. So cut the guy some slack and let him deal with his own problems....unless he asks for help. Then give the guy a hand. We might not personally like each other, but we are still a brotherhood and we should take care of our own.

Unfortunately Bob, didn't give the PBA membership the same benefit of the doubt when he chose to screw over the Out of County Dep's with the fuel charge. Why you ask because it didn't affect him. Dont have any sympathy for him Sorry!!!

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 02:06 AM
I wonder if BSO will reopen Bob's "vehicle burglary" last year when he was on vacation. His son was a suspect but nothing happened. Wonder if daddy interfered?? Bob was never even written up for leaving his gun and equipment in his vehicle while away on vacation.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
Great minds think a like LOL.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 01:30 PM
You guys are just such sissy jerks. Lahiff could knock every one of you sissies out! I do agree his backing of Lamberti was dumb but it's over. Now you're attacking his family? I'm sure one of you key board idiots have a family member arrested. It's not Bobs fault. Unbelievable rat crybabys and scardie cats you'd all be to talk to someone's face! Go away you jerks!

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 05:30 PM
You guys are just such sissy jerks. Lahiff could knock every one of you sissies out! I do agree his backing of Lamberti was dumb but it's over. Now you're attacking his family? I'm sure one of you key board idiots have a family member arrested. It's not Bobs fault. Unbelievable rat crybabys and scardie cats you'd all be to talk to someone's face! Go away you jerks!

The only thing Bob is knocking down is a plate of burgers. P.s, nobody is attacking his family. It is factual and true that his boy was pinched

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 06:35 PM
The only thing Bob is knocking down is a plate of burgers. P.s, nobody is attacking his family. It is factual and true that his boy was pinched

Yes you are, whatever I think of the dad it's still someone's kid and his mom who is one of us would never hurt a fly and this online attack is cowardly.

Shrek 2
03-29-2017, 11:47 PM
I don't blame his son completely, I think bob wanted another stomach surgery and his son was trying to make some extra money and surprise him at Father's Day

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 11:53 PM

Knock everybody out??? LOL...But wait I heard he has been taking Jui Jitsu at the local Dojo...
Never mind I am a scared.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 01:56 AM
I don't blame his son completely, I think bob wanted another stomach surgery and his son was trying to make some extra money and surprise him at Father's Day

You are a sick individual and I hope karma has its way with you. He had a life threatning surgery and God Bless him for making it through. Second, I don't care what anyone says on this forum but people's kids are off limits!

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 02:01 AM
You are a sick individual and I hope karma has its way with you. He had a life threatning surgery and God Bless him for making it through. Second, I don't care what anyone says on this forum but people's kids are off limits!

Off limits why??? Because you said so???

His kid is an adult, he made adult decisions and he is booked into a public facility.

So your theory means nothing.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 06:04 PM
Maybe if he got caught with a joint or two it would be different. He got arrested with some serious narcotics. Throw in the stolen gun and now it's way beyond a misunderstanding!!!! Why show sympathy to Bobs kid? Where is the sympathy for the family members who struggle to keep their kids off drugs. Bobs kid is the scum bag who gives people the drugs and hopes they become addicted to keep the sales and profits coming.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 07:42 PM
Off limits why??? Because you said so???

His kid is an adult, he made adult decisions and he is booked into a public facility.

So your theory means nothing.

Because you are a bully. If you don't like him then confront him but why would you come on a public forum to slam his kid, becasue you are a coward!

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 08:59 PM
Because you are a bully. If you don't like him then confront him but why would you come on a public forum to slam his kid, becasue you are a coward!

The only reason they're talking about his kid is because they don't have anything on his wife...

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 08:59 PM

Oh okay everybody is a bully because they post some factual information???? I don't have any issues with Bob, Im just commenting to your post tough guy SAD.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 11:22 PM
Oh okay everybody is a bully because they post some factual information???? I don't have any issues with Bob, Im just commenting to your post tough guy SAD.

So pleAse explain to me why you would come on a law enforcement forum to talk about someone's kid. Factual or not doesn't matter, your a coward. And no I'm not a tough guy because I don't slam other people's kids regardless of how I feel about the deputy. End of story!

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 03:35 AM
So pleAse explain to me why you would come on a law enforcement forum to talk about someone's kid. Factual or not doesn't matter, your a coward. And no I'm not a tough guy because I don't slam other people's kids regardless of how I feel about the deputy. End of story!

Because I can, you little pu$$y, If you don't like it then don't come to this site period. I guess its okay to slam a fellow deputy or supervisor???? But in your sissy eyes not there grown adult felonious charged child. End of story!!!