PDA

View Full Version : The PBA and NBVPD

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 11:34 PM
I just called the PBA and wanted to join. I was told to go there and get membership cards. I was also told that mcvay somehow got back dues erased for officers who want to go back to the PBA. So, if he was doing a membership drive, why didn't he anouncement it to everyone. I know we went through bad times here, but why is he being so mean. The lady down there told me that there is around 20 PBA members now and others have called to join besides me. I also found out that they have real lawyers and that the chief can't control them like he does the FOP. The snake has told people that the PBA can only handle legal, but that's what I want. The lady also said that there is a lawyer assigned to you for discipline and other stuff too. Please let me in please? I also will be resigned from the worthless FOP. Can we all terminate our Lodge 81 altogether and stop wasting money on people's BS. Just the fact that the chief's best friend is the FOP state president is enough to tell us all that we have no say in our union. Also, what about Costa? Isn't he and the LT'S selling out to the chief? It's so sad. I guess our next meeting wi say alot. I'd like to have a PBA CARD! Can we invite mcvay to the meeting? Maybe he can tell us about the PBA ?

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Can u get more obvious? That was written by a PBAer If we wanted the PBA. We would get them. Stop forcing it down our throats. Maybe you old guys don't like the FOP because you screwed up and they can't help you. That's on you, not us! The new gereration is just fine with the FOP.

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 11:58 PM
Can u get more obvious? That was written by a PBAer If we wanted the PBA. We would get them. Stop forcing it down our throats. Maybe you old guys don't like the FOP because you screwed up and they can't help you. That's on you, not us! The new gereration is just fine with the FOP.

Cry me a river of tears. PBA legal is already working on a FlaAdm. 31.2c. It'll be filed with the National STFU Board next week. We are not sure who is gonna be in the PBA, but we can surely say who aint. Trailer Park Trash, Lt. McCreampie, and our new DB guy who can't keep his mouth off the chiefs glock, and I heard that many of the guys are already planning a vote of no confidence in the so called leadership of the great Carlito. The FOP would not sanction such an action, so the PBA must handle business. What a bunch of babies. The city is also going to lose the arbitration with rey. It seems the double jeopardy rule is in violation. The state president being Carlitos friend denied rey represention. Now rey is upset that he's the vice president and he got voted out. Then his friends all got together and raised $10 for his defense. They bought lottery tickets and lost. Now rey is home wondering what's next. Carlito said kiss my ring, kiss manny s arse, do your job and STFU! PBA my dying dik. Bunch mud pie eating low life belly crawling 2 faced little winkie hanging kielbasa eating smelling like sweaty butt, Bobby Jenkins fart smellers. If you ask me, you should got to one of Amy s therapists to help get your life together.

Unregistered
03-11-2017, 03:33 PM
First, how do we get the FOP completely out of here? Second, can we keep mcCreepie out, costa out, and Collins out? They sell us out to the chief all the time. Next, can we have a PBA only meeting soon?

Unregistered
03-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Make no mistake gentlemen, we are PBA BOUND. How long do you think 1 is going to last here after that happens. Collins, Mcceep, Cesar, Manny stay out of The PBA !! Please! Lieutenants don't join the PBA, that way you guys can start writing us up.. Please do your jobs and start dishing out discipline, please stop being hypocrites and show us your true colors, show us you guys are competent at some level, so that turd chief can be happy. Hey BC don't think we will forget how you rubber-stamped all the lies that chief fabricated against the Corporal he demoted, after the Corporal actually help you and Mccreep get your 10% so you two would stop crying. Oh, has anyone noticed how all we get in the Beach are deplorable offduty jobs.. think that's chief's hand at work??? &€{%\#<\>\>

Unregistered
03-15-2017, 02:41 PM
I heard stroke boy had another episode. He was eating Jimmie s vanilla yogurt and he blanked out. He blanks out as a result of the stroke he had at the hands of beety and them wearing a wire and screwing other cops. Yup, he's not in either.

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Wally sludgesack just get over the fact your not good enough for db. You never did anything and never will. You just ride around gossiping and not doing police work, you write a couple of parkers and barley any movers and your not proactive. Your not going to be motors and your not going to be k9, be lucky you still have a job you cheeseater! Hey good going though sucking up to the chief, good buddy!!!!let us know what that gets you.

Unregistered
03-20-2017, 08:46 PM
I heard stroke boy had another episode. He was eating Jimmie s vanilla yogurt and he blanked out. He blanks out as a result of the stroke he had at the hands of beety and them wearing a wire and screwing other cops. Yup, he's not in either.

Well, manny is now a defective. Good for him. He can start ratting out the other defectives around him like he did the road guys. He'll spend more time with the chief than ever now. He's definitely going to tell jimmy how little work that stroke boy does. Then he'll tell Carlito how jimmy don't do squat. It'll be so much fun.

Unregistered
03-21-2017, 01:26 PM
Well boys and girls another LEO awards dinner was enjoyed this last Saturday by the Chief, Jenice, the Manager, their guests, the Chief and wife, Ceasar and his wife, McCreepy and...oh wait why go further as to who went and was invited when other then maybe Narcissistoriga why were any of those mentioned and not any us hard working officers from the road. Why because Carlito hates us and Ceasar makes him feel pretty! We won't even discuss Kevin being there being up for Officer of the year! Really, you mean part time no show officer on the books still Kevin? I did hear the best part of the party was Manny spent so much time under the tables he now knows all the Chiefs blood type by taste. Hey Manny you still have gum on your head!

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:55 AM

Well well well. Stroke Boy has finally had enough of his boss. Seems that he put the snake in his place over the PBA FOP issue. The problem is that no one wants snake in any union and the snake is playing up to Carlito. Cesar is doing the same thing too. And Manny OMG what a liar and snitch. The chief has his little click of snitch boys. But, non of them can stop what's coming. Sorry snake boy, but you're not welcome. Oh and chief you made some bad moves trying to control our union.

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 12:42 PM
Don't worry guys. Soon it'll all be great. Make the village great again. The snake pit isn't just DB. it's the hole place is a pit of vipers.

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 01:33 AM
So, I donated money for our four officers who recently had babies. I did so cheerfully! As did many coworkers from the Police Department and Village Hall.Lisa took up the collection. I did this as a coworker and a friend. I am an FOP member, but that should have nothing to do with it. I was outraged, but not surprised to find out that upon giving out the gifts, Lisa told them that it was a gift from the PBA. Never a mention about their coworkers. Of course, upon confrontation, she immediately blames the red dragon. Surprised? I'm not. Typical PBA manipulation.

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 11:23 AM
So, I donated money for our four officers who recently had babies. I did so cheerfully! As did many coworkers from the Police Department and Village Hall.Lisa took up the collection. I did this as a coworker and a friend. I am an FOP member, but that should have nothing to do with it. I was outraged, but not surprised to find out that upon giving out the gifts, Lisa told them that it was a gift from the PBA. Never a mention about their coworkers. Of course, upon confrontation, she immediately blames the red dragon. Surprised? I'm not. Typical PBA manipulation.

Don't worry about that PBA Red Dragon stuff. It'll be just fine soon. Besides all four babies have red hair. Amy are you writing on here again? Looks like you have your own issues you psychologically fit for duty police officer.

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 04:53 PM

What about the $$ Amy raised for the babies? I heard it never made it to the new guys with kids. Heard she started an inappropriate go fund me on the city Facebook page soliciting money from the citizens she works for as a cop.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 10:27 AM
This time she really screwed the pooch. Poor kid gets jumped by three other kids and she gets the call and there is actually video tape of the incident. She pulls an Amy Special, and boom blows off the complaint only to write a BS report. Tells the mom of the kid it's no big deal. And hey Carlito, remember how she's was wishing death on cops and kids of cops? Remember how you said one more issue and she's out as the PAL girl. Guess we're gonna find out what corrupt little cover up is coming. Poor Amy always doing wrong and never paying the price.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 05:30 PM
The Chief won't do a thing to Officer Amy Suarez for not writing a report of a juvenile being battered by a group of other juveniles in broad day light. The Mother of the child gave Amy a video of her child being brutally beaten by the other juveniles and there was NO investigation. In addition, a report was not turned in for days. This is real evidence of a cronyism at its best. Amy is on the Chief's A-list so no discipline will be dished out but Corporal Marabotto gets demoted for a much less incident. I think the Chief needs to start looking for another job very soon, the right people are paying attention now. Chief, You don't get to chose and pick who gets in trouble and who doesn't based on who sucks your D**k the most. Go away.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 05:37 PM
The Chief won't do a thing to Officer Amy Suarez for not writing a report of a juvenile being battered by a group of other juveniles in broad day light. The Mother of the child gave Amy a video of her child being brutally beaten by the other juveniles and there was NO investigation. In addition, a report was not turned in for days. This is real evidence of a cronyism at its best. Amy is on the Chief's A-list so no discipline will be dished out but Corporal Marabotto gets demoted for a much less incident. I think the Chief needs to start looking for another job very soon, the right people are paying attention now. Chief, You don't get to chose and pick who gets in trouble and who doesn't based on who sucks your D**k the most. Go away.
Real leaders don't get in bed with people like Mcsnake and Manny the biatch. It shows his true colors right off the bat, his time in North Bay Village is done. Oh by the way, didn't he appoint Amy to work with the kids at the school? Bad bad moved Chief.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Call Fransisco Alvarado with the NewTimes. He'll be happy to do an article on her and her issues.

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Brian the Belly Collins is who! What does he do? NOTHING. what has he ever done? NOTHING. What will he ever do? NOTHING. Way to go Carlos. You a NOTHING!

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 12:34 PM
Meeting to discuss options? Guys anything? Well let's get this party started already. The PBA has proven once again that they're solid. The old man Sgt who was injured on the job, hit by a drunk driver while driving a marked police unit has been provided a real lawyer by the PBA. It seems that the little loud mouth scumeeboto is out of pocket quite a bit of his not well earned cash to pay his own legal. The great FOP in action. Now the city Carlos/Frank are trying to screw Les out of his job. But, doesn't the rule of crazy Amy kick in here and dictate that anyone can do anything because Amy gets away with everything? We're gonna have a vote to keep her out of the PBA. It'll be a secret vote and all voters are anonymous.

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 09:46 PM
I hope elected officials are reading this board because something not good is happening. Les was hit by a drunk driver while on duty. The city is now giving him threats to fire him if he doesn't resign as a cop. Well, the PBA got his back, and so does 6500 members. I hope the FOP steps up too because it could be anyone of us. But, since Bobby Jenkins is in bed with our city, les might not get that support. How about costa, has he sold his soul? Yes in fact he has.

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 04:10 PM
Well looks like the Chief's comments about getting rid of Les is gonna cost a few bucks in legal fees. Because Carlos listens to mccreepie. He wants to get Les out and open up a DB sgt spot. He'll promote another sgt and assign him to mids. Rey will still be talking crap about fighting for his job back and will eventually be gone. It's all about getting Pete back to DB. Mccreepy will get assistant chief, he'll screw Brian over, Les will win his law suit, PBA will be back, Carlos will look in the mirror a lot, and there's more.