PDA

View Full Version : Re-apply

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Good afternoon...I was wondering How long does a applicant have to wait to re-apply for cadet position?

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Good afternoon...I was wondering How long does a applicant have to wait to re-apply for cadet position?

Depending on the reason, for your disqualification, it could be a year or perhaps never. H. R. Would have access to that information.s

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 10:01 PM
If you bold face lied on your application or you recently plead guilty to a felony arrest, you can reapply immediately.

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 10:50 PM
You can re-apply at Walmart as soon as you would like!

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 04:46 AM
H.R. should have been able to answer that for you when they told you the reason for not continuing with your application. If it is a failed poly or psyche 6 months. That is assuming that it wasn't an auto DQ issue.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 06:06 PM
H.R. should have been able to answer that for you when they told you the reason for not continuing with your application. If it is a failed poly or psyche 6 months. That is assuming that it wasn't an auto DQ issue.

That makes a lot of sense. As in six months later, you will be more truthful and/or more psychologically fit for the job???

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 09:01 PM
I thought if you failed they would just offer you a spot in the jail, thats where all the rejects work correct?

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 11:03 PM
I thought if you failed they would just offer you a spot in the jail, thats where all the rejects work correct?

And there is just as much garbage out here on the road. Your point holds no water.

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 01:11 AM
I have to agree with you, look at what they are hiring nowadays. But you have to admit the standards are a lot lower for D.O.D. Can you say affirmative action.

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 02:54 AM

I thought if they failed they would just offer them a spot in your mother. Lots of rejects in there correct?

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 03:46 AM
You must be talking about your mammy, look at how you turned out Jailer. Get of the site and go make me a bologna Samich sucka....and when you are done go SAD just like mom does at the unemployment line or is it the homeless shelter.

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 03:51 AM
Ah ha good one, Love it. Sure jail boy will have some more stupid comments.

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 10:11 PM
I have to agree with you, look at what they are hiring nowadays. But you have to admit the standards are a lot lower for D.O.D. Can you say affirmative action.

You must be talking about hires within the last ten years or so. The "jailers" of the 70's, 80's and a good part of the 90's, were pretty squared away people. Most were former military, well educated and very well spoken. The same ones have now retired within the past ten years, with very comfortable pensions to boot.

The "me me me" generation spreads across to both divisions (DLE & DOD). They seem to think the entire world owes them something and their work ethic of policing and jailing is piss poor at best. All professions have rejects and duds, from plumbers to brain surgeons. Think about it. This attitude of "I am better than you" should have been left at the elementary school playground. Get over it.

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 04:28 AM
That makes a lot of sense. As in six months later, you will be more truthful and/or more psychologically fit for the job???

Poly isn't an exact science. It will sometimes show "possible" deception. Unless it is a hard topic (auto dq topic) then they will allow them. Not my rules. As for the Psyche, I heard that if they failed it then they could do like 4 sessions (that the candidate pays for) with the doctor to pass...WTF lol.