PDA

View Full Version : Coral Springs Trainee Eric Perez. Son of legendary FDLE Agent

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 08:23 PM
So Coral Springs has this five foot three ****y ass midget trainee Eric Perez in the academy that is Senor Know it All. You know the type. The one that knows everything. Everything you've done, he's done it and done it better. The one that comes in with 15 years police experience with ATF and FDLE . The one who says his daddy is a legend at FDLE and how FDLE offered him a contract to come back after retirement cause he is the star of FDLE. So did this kid Perez used to be an FDLE Agent or is this all BS? Was his pops as legendary as he says?

Tech Oldtimer
03-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Must be the son of Old Raul! I had heard he left and went back. That guy has been on forever. My buddies still sit in his squad. He doesn't do much anymore except for talk vulgar nasty sex talk and spread gossip. He gives all his shady friends the scoop on FDLE investigations. He had the worst case of diarrhea of the mouth I have ever seen. My buds say he stiill works the 9am to lunchtime shift three days a week.