PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Ego of Carlito

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 02:23 PM
A reread of Carlitos Email,
I met with the FOP leadership including Kosta to thank them for selling out. They assured me that I could continue screwing this place up by not addressing real issues and not making the snake do any real work, or work a full day. Also, they're ok with Amy and her antics and me not handling that either. Kosta was present as to protect his little precious position by giving me a back rub. As to the the issues we will move away from, I'll be remind later that those issues will not go away. To fix everything here I've commissioned a giant sculpture of myself to be placed in the entrance to our city. It will look similar to the Rocky statue in Philadelphia, it'll be better because it's me. In moving forward there are a few people I'd like to thank for my successful tenure here as chief extraordinaire. First me for being so great, then myself, because without myself, me wouldn't be so great, and Kosta who keeps my pipes clean so that I think straight. There are others like snowball who cleans up after Kosta and Amy for not trying to 44 on my watch. For that Amy, you can work whatever hours you want.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 03:32 PM
Leading by ego and controlling labor via perceived corruption is costly in the end. It's really bad when a chief or other management engages in said practice. What is way worse, when union members engage in or support this same practice. I guess certain people here think there's no consequences to there dirty deeds. Shameful really. The double douche twins sold their souls a long time ago. Long before any of us got here North Bay Village was here. When Carlito got here we were ok. We've got 59s, LTS got huge undeserving raises, and the FOP leadership failed us. Paradise City needs an enama.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 11:00 PM
McCreepie, Kosta and Manny Handup, have just taken a mandatory vote among themselves. They elected Carlito as the new president of the Lodge 81. Manny is his personal assistant (boy toy), and Kosta will be his guy that says how great he is all the time. Notice how our new Sgt is still in DB?