PDA

View Full Version : Take home pay

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 02:06 PM
I'm about of state Officer, recently certified in FL. Thinking about applying with FHP....got a pay question. I currently make 38k. After statetax, fed taxes, single coverage insurance, all other benefits and mandatory 10% retirement deductions my bring home pay is about 950 bi weekly without OT. How does yalls look? I know you guys don't pay state tax and your benefits are cheaper I think....

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 05:30 PM
I'm about of state Officer, recently certified in FL. Thinking about applying with FHP....got a pay question. I currently make 38k. After statetax, fed taxes, single coverage insurance, all other benefits and mandatory 10% retirement deductions my bring home pay is about 950 bi weekly without OT. How does yalls look? I know you guys don't pay state tax and your benefits are cheaper I think....

Not sure if you can't type or you're just illiterate, but your post is incomprehensible.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 05:43 PM
Please apply somewhere else. I wonder how you passed the state exam with that kind of grammar.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 06:04 PM
So sorry that my phone autocorrected "Out of state" to "about of state". This also isn't a job application, it's an informal forum. I just wanted to ask a simple question. Thanks for encouraging me to apply elsewhere, I will do that. No wonder you guys are so short handed, and treated like you are....

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 06:25 PM
If you want to become a police officer you might want to learn how to proof read your writing. Just saying.

To answer your question, if you get assigned to a county without CAD pay, then your monthly salary should be somewhere around 2100-2200 depending on deductions. (That's after taxes)

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 07:33 PM
I don't want to "become" a police officer. I AM a police officer. I have been for a decade. Hence my statement in the original post about being an out of state officer. I also know how to proof read my reports. I posted a quick question on an informal forum from my cellphone...I didn't expect to be graded and knitpicked.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 11:10 PM
I don't want to "become" a police officer. I AM a police officer. I have been for a decade. Hence my statement in the original post about being an out of state officer. I also know how to proof read my reports. I posted a quick question on an informal forum from my cellphone...I didn't expect to be graded and knitpicked.

You just observed a majority of the patrol... learn from that and apply elsewhere.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 11:35 PM
You just observed a majority of the patrol... learn from that and apply elsewhere.

That's very sad. I was quite shocked at the negativity I received. I was hoping maybe these responses were from a few a$$hat types that we all have to deal with at our agencies. But if this is the majority of your department....

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 11:44 PM

I would apply with a PD or SO, if you have decent experience in law enforcement you shouldn't have any issues being hired somewhere in FL. If you really want the Patrol then go for it and good luck. I am not a Trooper so I don't know what their take home pay is, I have always heard somehwere around 2k, and many Troopers work overtime because 2k monthly net in FL is really not great.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 12:00 AM
Thank you for the reply. I will take your advice and look at some municipal and county depts. I enjoy working traffic (I'm on our traffic unit), so that's why I was checking out the Highway Patrol.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 01:57 AM
That's very sad. I was quite shocked at the negativity I received. I was hoping maybe these responses were from a few a$$hat types that we all have to deal with at our agencies. But if this is the majority of your department....

Keep in mind this is a public forum, just like you coming on here asking a normal question, many other people come on here to be jerks. Not all are FHP, or LEO's at all for that matter. I suggest you contact a recruiter.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 02:15 AM
That's a good point, however I was hoping to hear answers straight from Troopers. Recruiters are....well, they are recruiters. I would rather hear from the guys in the trenches who have nothing to gain.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 02:29 AM
That's a good point, however I was hoping to hear answers straight from Troopers. Recruiters are....well, they are recruiters. I would rather hear from the guys in the trenches who have nothing to gain.

I understand your concern with recruiters. This is not the place for real answers either though. Get answers from both and maybe a vague reality lies somewhere in the middle.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 03:14 AM
Sound advice. Thank you! I'll give a recruiter a call.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 03:50 PM
So 34,xxx without CAD is not 2000 per month take home. By the time they take the 3% for pension and me being a single male claiming 1 deduction its about 1800-1900 per month without any overtime..

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 04:22 PM

Advice from a former trooper. Don't bother with FHP. What you are seeing on this forum is pretty much what goes on in the agency. They are all pissed because they don't get paid, they can't persue, radios don't work anywhere, and there reports are "V01 was unable to stop in time to avoid colliding with the rear of V02". So dont listen to the nonsense about report writing.

I went to a Sheriff's Office and it was the best career move ever. An example of that:
I was having a warrant signed by a judge(which is rare with FHP), and we got to talking and she found out I was a prior trooper and she said,in the most professional way she could, that my change in agencies was a wise choice.

I had a depo with a public defender who was questioning my LEO experience and told her I was prior FHP. After the depo and off the record she made a bold statement about how ridiculous FHP is. Sure it's coming from a PD but, that is what it is

Read other posts on here, all it is is troopers bad mouthing other troopers, how they hate the command staff because they are incompetent or have kissed a$$ their whole career. How they don't get paid etc. Its 4th grade stuff.

Go elsewhere. Good luck

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 05:48 PM
So 34,xxx without CAD is not 2000 per month take home. By the time they take the 3% for pension and me being a single male claiming 1 deduction its about 1800-1900 per month without any overtime..

Thanks! This is the info I was looking for! Is overtime and extra duty readily available?

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 05:58 PM
Advice from a former trooper. Don't bother with FHP. What you are seeing on this forum is pretty much what goes on in the agency. They are all pissed because they don't get paid, they can't persue, radios don't work anywhere, and there reports are "V01 was unable to stop in time to avoid colliding with the rear of V02". So dont listen to the nonsense about report writing.

I went to a Sheriff's Office and it was the best career move ever. An example of that:
I was having a warrant signed by a judge(which is rare with FHP), and we got to talking and she found out I was a prior trooper and she said,in the most professional way she could, that my change in agencies was a wise choice.

I had a depo with a public defender who was questioning my LEO experience and told her I was prior FHP. After the depo and off the record she made a bold statement about how ridiculous FHP is. Sure it's coming from a PD but, that is what it is

Read other posts on here, all it is is troopers bad mouthing other troopers, how they hate the command staff because they are incompetent or have kissed a$$ their whole career. How they don't get paid etc. Its 4th grade stuff.

Go elsewhere. Good luck

Geez, thanks for the honesty. I am looking into other agencies. What happened to FHP?!

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 12:48 AM

Go elsewhere. Good luck

This guy is a jerk! Make your decision based on information gained from FHP recruiters and troopers who actually like their job. I can tell you from many years of experience the SO's and PD's are no better than anyone else. Like the jerk above posted, I have had discussions with the state Attorney's office and many judges and others. I can tell you this, many of them have asked why are those guys so ****y and arrogant. So what if the guy got a stupid warrant! Who cares! If you enjoy traffic, FHP is not a bad option. If the money is a major priority for you, then consider a big city or county department. I CAN ASSURE YOU OF ONE THING, THEY HAVE THEIR FAIR SHARE OF INCOMPETENT JERKS JUST AS ANY AGENCY DOES!

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 01:15 AM
Thanks! This is the info I was looking for! Is overtime and extra duty readily available?

Depends where you go. If you go to someplace like Troop D / Orlando area....there are more off duty details and overtime than you will be able to work. You go into a more sparsely populated area and those guys are lucky to see any off duty jobs.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 01:48 AM
This guy is a jerk! Make your decision based on information gained from FHP recruiters and troopers who actually like their job. I can tell you from many years of experience the SO's and PD's are no better than anyone else. Like the jerk above posted, I have had discussions with the state Attorney's office and many judges and others. I can tell you this, many of them have asked why are those guys so ****y and arrogant. So what if the guy got a stupid warrant! Who cares! If you enjoy traffic, FHP is not a bad option. If the money is a major priority for you, then consider a big city or county department. I CAN ASSURE YOU OF ONE THING, THEY HAVE THEIR FAIR SHARE OF INCOMPETENT JERKS JUST AS ANY AGENCY DOES!

Unfortunetly, nobody else chimed in. Nobody had any good things to say on here. They were either rude, obnoxious and unhelpful OR just said RUN.....

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 01:50 AM
Depends where you go. If you go to someplace like Troop D / Orlando area....there are more off duty details and overtime than you will be able to work. You go into a more sparsely populated area and those guys are lucky to see any off duty jobs.

Ok sweet. I guess I would have to hope for a urban area.....how does it work for out of state officers? Do they just put you wherever or do you get to throw some areas of interest in the pot?

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 11:49 AM
Ok sweet. I guess I would have to hope for a urban area.....how does it work for out of state officers? Do they just put you wherever or do you get to throw some areas of interest in the pot?

They recently changed the way they give duty assignments. With the last academy class, the recruits knew where they were going to be assigned before they started. If you are an out of state officer, I would recommend doing your homework about FHP and about a FL LEO certification. Make sure that this is truly what you want to do. Also, if you are certified as an LEO out of state, you can get a transitional LEO certification in a 2-3 week course through one of the academies that offer it and then attend the FHP transitional recruit academy (about 8 weeks). If not, you would need to attend the full 26 week FHP academy. I am currently a trooper with 12 years on the Patrol but worked for a city PD prior to coming to FHP. Like you, I enjoyed working traffic and FHP was a natural fit for me. I think this is the best job I've ever had but the money is not that great. For me, job satisfaction trumps higher pay any day of the week. If you work in one of the major metropolitan areas (Miami, Tampa, Orlando), there is a ton of off-duty detail work available but that involves working during your off time. There are also enforcement overtime programs all over the state if you want to work it. In the large metro areas, nobody works it because off duty details pay much better. In the rural areas, everybody works it because that's all they have.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 01:37 PM

So I am a jerk because I gave my OPINION off my experience. That's cool. More evidence to my statement referencing "4th grade". Of course there are "jerks" in every agency, no where did I state otherwise. But I will refer back to my statement about how active the FHP forum is compared to other agencies, meaning how miserable and unhappy everyone appears to be. Sure there are some troopers that love the job and are comfortable doing what they do. But calling someone a jerk for voicing their opinion, to address the concerns of a question, is pretty elementary if you ask me. And I would, ask why does my statement bother you so much that you have to resort to name calling? What is really going on?

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 02:35 PM
So I am a jerk because I gave my OPINION off my experience. That's cool. More evidence to my statement referencing "4th grade". Of course there are "jerks" in every agency, no where did I state otherwise. But I will refer back to my statement about how active the FHP forum is compared to other agencies, meaning how miserable and unhappy everyone appears to be. Sure there are some troopers that love the job and are comfortable doing what they do. But calling someone a jerk for voicing their opinion, to address the concerns of a question, is pretty elementary if you ask me. And I would, ask why does my statement bother you so much that you have to resort to name calling? What is really going on?

Yes, and most of those derogatory posts are not from members of FHP. Jealous people usually post slanderous things.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 05:15 PM

If you no longer work for FHP, why do you feel the need to voice your meaningless opinion! Oh and by the way the other sites' members are not better than this site. So, what's really going on with you?

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 05:38 PM
I cleared $2500 a month when I was at FHP. Now I clear $6500. Ohhhhh, those FHP days. How I DON'T miss them.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 07:57 PM
If you no longer work for FHP, why do you feel the need to voice your meaningless opinion! Oh and by the way the other sites' members are not better than this site. So, what's really going on with you?

Seriously?? Why are you guys getting so damn butt hurt? To answer your question, nothing is going on with me? I'm good, making 10 grand more for the county and I work less.

As far as voicing my "meaningless opinion", who are you to decide it's meaningless? Was it meaningless because you got your feelings hurt or because I had a negative comment for your beloved patrol?

The original poster asked a question. And in typical "I have statewide jurisdiction, I write other cops tickets, we have the best training" trooper fashion, you call out his writing even after he explains that autocorrect contributed to the errors. So in more adult manner I offered my opinion to his concern, basing my opinion off my experiences with both agencies. Pretty much gave him some insight he was looking for.

And I will assume you didn't read the previous posts because the original poster did comment on my "meaningless opinion."

Next statement about other sites. I was referring to the LEO affairs forum from other agencies in Florida, heck even other states. FHP forum has more activity, as evidence by the numbers listed next to it, than all of Florida. So based on EVIDENCE, ya you guys cry much more. Wait I don't want to hurt feeling, you guys have much more to talk about.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 08:01 PM
Seriously?? Why are you guys getting so damn butt hurt? To answer your question, nothing is going on with me? I'm good, making 10 grand more for the county and I work less.

As far as voicing my "meaningless opinion", who are you to decide it's meaningless? Was it meaningless because you got your feelings hurt or because I had a negative comment for your beloved patrol?

The original poster asked a question. And in typical "I have statewide jurisdiction, I write other cops tickets, we have the best training" trooper fashion, you call out his writing even after he explains that autocorrect contributed to the errors. So in more adult manner I offered my opinion to his concern, basing my opinion off my experiences with both agencies. Pretty much gave him some insight he was looking for.

And I will assume you didn't read the previous posts because the original poster did comment on my "meaningless opinion."

Next statement about other sites. I was referring to the LEO affairs forum from other agencies in Florida, heck even other states. FHP forum has more activity, as evidence by the numbers listed next to it, than all of Florida. So based on EVIDENCE, ya you guys cry much more. Wait I don't want to hurt feeling, you guys have much more to talk about.

Boom!! Truth bomb right to the face.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 09:11 PM

Did you by any chance go to Pinellas County?

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 09:54 PM

You are a joke! You left on bad terms and now you are butt hurt against the agency that took a chance on a POS like you! TROLL ALERT PEOPLE! This jerk's true feelings finally came out as evidenced by his angry above post!! So you received a ticket from a trooper and now you hate all of them. No wonder the public hates cops! Arrogant bast$?ds like you! JERK!

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 03:09 AM
Yes, there are alot of off duty and overtime available. What you might not know is that this earned extra income is not included in your retirement calculations. When you retire, you will be on food stamps!

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 03:35 AM
Yes, and most of those derogatory posts are not from members of FHP. Jealous people usually post slanderous things.

No sir . . .most of the posts come from Trooper's!!! Just look at the turn over this place (FHP) has and that should clear up all questions. Got my application in at several other agency's. FHP is a joke.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 05:16 AM
FHP is a great place to work. The ONLY thing that holds FHP is the pay issue. I am a former trooper and I was with FHP for 7 years before I moved on to a local agency. Sure I get paid a lot more but there are still issues that are of cause for debate.

If you guys are so unhappy then just move on. However, no need to bash the agency or the troopers that choose to stay. Everyone is entitled to their own choices and opinions.

At the end of the day.. so what is best for yourself and for your family. With that... God Bless and as always... STAY SAFE OUT THERE!

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 03:05 AM
After all my deductions, I take home $2400 thats in a NO CAD County area. With a little bit of OT and extra duty, Im easily up in the 4-5. If I bust my ass and work more than I like I can easily make 6 or more. Whats good about this place is if you wanna work the money is unlimited. Whats bad, is if you don't wanna work, well, you better learn to live within your means.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 03:27 AM
If you have a wife (who doesn't work) and two kids you qualify for financial assistance. Also sometimes you can get a trailer on park land which is provided by the county. You have to close and open the park as payment for living in the trailer and on county land. Also the state has never been late at replenishing my SNAP card.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 01:06 PM
After all my deductions, I take home $2400 thats in a NO CAD County area. With a little bit of OT and extra duty, Im easily up in the 4-5. If I bust my ass and work more than I like I can easily make 6 or more. Whats good about this place is if you wanna work the money is unlimited. Whats bad, is if you don't wanna work, well, you better learn to live within your means.

Do you have single coverage insurance? When you say "I can easily make 6 or more", do you mean bring home 6k a month!?

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:55 PM
Do you have single coverage insurance? When you say "I can easily make 6 or more", do you mean bring home 6k a month!?
Yes he said that right, IF you are willing to work hard and put 20 or 30 hours of Off Duty per week, you can easily bring $6,000 plus home every week. I know a lot of regular Troopers making over 100k a year, it is possible.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:58 PM

The guy claiming to bring home 6k per month is full of bs. That means you gross over 110k per year. You would have to work an additional 40 hours a week of 208 and get paid 40 per hour on that 208 to clear that much. Most 208 does not pay 40 an hour nor will it always line up with your schedule.

It does not count towards your pension and a lot of it is 1099 so I hope you put away at least 25% to pay the taxes.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Do the math approx 34k per year divided by 12 equals 2800 per month pretax now insurance the 3% they take for your pension and normal federal taxes depending on deductions leaves you with 2000ish per month.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 04:49 PM
The guy claiming to bring home 6k per month is full of bs. That means you gross over 110k per year. You would have to work an additional 40 hours a week of 208 and get paid 40 per hour on that 208 to clear that much. Most 208 does not pay 40 an hour nor will it always line up with your schedule.

It does not count towards your pension and a lot of it is 1099 so I hope you put away at least 25% to pay the taxes.

It is not BS, it's possible if you are willing to work up to 30 hours of Off Duty a week, obviously you only work 40 regular hours a week and always complains about not having money, you are lazy, that is what you are slug! Stop complaining about money, money is there available for y all, is up to you to make it.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 05:19 PM
So to the op the max you can work is 72 hours per week or 16 hours in a 24 hour period by policy. That includes soar, ot, hire back and off duty. The average off duty job pays 30-34 bucks an hour so you do the math for yourself.

The max distance your allowed to drive to an off duty job is 30 miles of which you have to pay for the use of your patrol car. You also have to carry your own insurance on the car and are not covered by the states workman's comp or disability if you hurt on an off duty job.

So the Trooper salary of 17.00 ish per hour equals about 700 per week PRETAX. You figure out if it's easy or possible to always get 6k per month. I would say you can expect if in an area with a lot of 208 to hassle and make 1500-2k a month extra but you will bust your ass to ge that.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 05:35 PM
So to the op the max you can work is 72 hours per week or 16 hours in a 24 hour period by policy. That includes soar, ot, hire back and off duty. The average off duty job pays 30-34 bucks an hour so you do the math for yourself.

The max distance your allowed to drive to an off duty job is 30 miles of which you have to pay for the use of your patrol car. You also have to carry your own insurance on the car and are not covered by the states workman's comp or disability if you hurt on an off duty job.

So the Trooper salary of 17.00 ish per hour equals about 700 per week PRETAX. You figure out if it's easy or possible to always get 6k per month. I would say you can expect if in an area with a lot of 208 to hassle and make 1500-2k a month extra but you will bust your ass to ge that.

Wow! Where the hell do you work at that 208 is $30hr. 208 in central fla is $50 hr plus. Yes you can make $100k a yr but like everyone said, working almost 72 hrs a week the whole yr.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 05:39 PM

Hahaha, bust your ass making 1500-2k in off duty.... that is EASY, another 😢 baby. FYI, off duty pays usually 40 min up $50 an hour, who works for $30 an hour dude????

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 06:27 PM
So then you guys shouldn't complain you need a raise if it's so easy to make 100k a year.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 12:23 AM
So then you guys shouldn't complain you need a raise if it's so easy to make 100k a year.

Have every right to complain. I wouldn't work as much off duty if I made more here. Duh!

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 07:18 AM
I would apply with a PD or SO, if you have decent experience in law enforcement you shouldn't have any issues being hired somewhere in FL. If you really want the Patrol then go for it and good luck. I am not a Trooper so I don't know what their take home pay is, I have always heard somehwere around 2k, and many Troopers work overtime because 2k monthly net in FL is really not great.

Apply in south Florida. Miami, palm beach, lauderdale. They can't speak or write down there either. You'll fit right in.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 07:30 AM

Bro you need a calculator. 6 x 12 is 72 not 110. And 40 x 40 is 1600. 1600 x 4 is 6400. He wouldn't need to work 40 hours a week to make 6000 a month. He only needs about 800 a week in addition to his 700 base to make the 6000 a month. That's 20 hours @ 40 an hour. And 208 usually pays 45 or 50 if not more.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 12:53 PM
Bro you need a calculator. 6 x 12 is 72 not 110. And 40 x 40 is 1600. 1600 x 4 is 6400. He wouldn't need to work 40 hours a week to make 6000 a month. He only needs about 800 a week in addition to his 700 base to make the 6000 a month. That's 20 hours @ 40 an hour. And 208 usually pays 45 or 50 if not more.

Well it appears your reading comprehension is lacking.. the word GROSS is used. To bring home as in clear as in after taxes, insurance, and the pension you would need to make about 110k GROSS per year. Depending on deductions and such it might vary a few grand..

You guys keep throwing out the magical 45-50 dollar an hour jobs, these are there but are not the norm. In troop D central FL the base off duty job starts at 35 per hour yes there are some 40 I have seen a few 50 dollar an hour jobs but those are usually the short 4 hour gigs at weird hours like 2am-6 kind of stuff that no one wants..

the 700 dollar base was also before taxes and deductions take home pay is about 2000-2200 for a brand new trooper

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 04:38 AM
The average hireback job in my area is 40 and its continuous non stopping gig. When theres a construction hireback its 45 an hour. Now Im not make $34,000 dollars a year and most of your who have been on past 3 years are not making that either. If you've been on near 5 or more your salary is closer to $38,000. Look, the pay sucks, but theres benefits to the agency. The health insurance is good, and for a family its only $180 a month, every agency in my area is paying $400-600 a month for basic insurance for a family.
So I mean will you ever be rich here, HELL NO, but you can live comfortably, and no thats not in a trailer or on county property. You can own a fine home to raise your family in and you can work some additional overtime for special occasions.
With 3 to 4 hire back gigs and the occasional COP or incidental Overtime, you'll easily make 50-60 and bring home 40-50.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 04:54 PM
The average hireback job in my area is 40 and its continuous non stopping gig. When theres a construction hireback its 45 an hour. Now Im not make $34,000 dollars a year and most of your who have been on past 3 years are not making that either. If you've been on near 5 or more your salary is closer to $38,000. Look, the pay sucks, but theres benefits to the agency. The health insurance is good, and for a family its only $180 a month, every agency in my area is paying $400-600 a month for basic insurance for a family.
So I mean will you ever be rich here, HELL NO, but you can live comfortably, and no thats not in a trailer or on county property. You can own a fine home to raise your family in and you can work some additional overtime for special occasions.
With 3 to 4 hire back gigs and the occasional COP or incidental Overtime, you'll easily make 50-60 and bring home 40-50.

To make it short, you work 60 hours/week you make what many PD and SO make without overtime, and you better save the extra $$$ for when you retire or you will be one of those guys working as security officer at 75 years with back pain and so on. What a life!
When you need to work frequent OT to have a DECENT salary there is something wrong.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 04:57 PM
It is not BS, it's possible if you are willing to work up to 30 hours of Off Duty a week, obviously you only work 40 regular hours a week and always complains about not having money, you are lazy, that is what you are slug! Stop complaining about money, money is there available for y all, is up to you to make it.

If I work 140 hours a week at FHP can I afford a cruise with the wife once a year? What a joke! Willing to work up to 30 hours off duty/week sad and hilarious at once.

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 01:35 PM
In all seriousness do yourself the biggest favor of your life and apply at a municipal or county agency if you move to Florida. The Florida Highway Patrol is a lost cause and has been for the last 25+ years. I left over 25 years ago and the same problems that were plaguing FHP then are still plaguing it today. Troopers have been posting about the same hopes and dreams on this forum for years and they are not getting any better. The pay is pathetic and the working conditions are horrendous.

Unregistered
03-05-2017, 12:51 AM
"Horrendous" how?

DavidUnpax
03-09-2017, 12:29 PM
DHS, thats it I like it very much, rminds me of the good ol K-v-R compos Ill betrying to take part