PDA

View Full Version : CLAUDIA MULVEY and ROBERT BREEDEN IMMUNITY DENIED

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 02:05 PM
CLAUDIA MULVEYand ROBERT BREEDEN
IMMUNITY DENIED.
Is this the kind of person(s)you want representing FDLE?

Case 1:15-cv-20444-JAL
Document 82 Entered on FLSD Docket10/19/2016 Page 1 of 46

(This in reference to the Golden Beach incident.)

(Id. ¶ 29.) The Court finds that these allegations, accepted as true, plausibly allege that
Mulvey and Loyal intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom. That is, including the omitted facts in the warrant applications and omitting the misleading
information therefrom would have prevented a finding of probable cause.

Loyal, Sullivan, Mulvey, and Breeden.
1. Sovereign Immunity - Denied
2. Qualified Immunity- Denied

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Miami, Florida this 19th day of
October, 2016.

If I were a betting person. I would bet in order for her to have made FDLE Agent of the year, that there are several innocent people sitting in prison because of her creative arrest affidavit writing. Shame on her. Shame on FDLE for allowing such a person to tarnish all the good Agent's names that are working.

Unregistered
03-25-2017, 03:10 AM
"intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom"
Well, that pretty much removes any doubt about it being an accident!

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 05:32 PM
This bundle of ugliness has been lying her way through her entire career. It's good to see someone finally holding her fungi feet to the fire. Her creative report writing has always been an issue. Now maybe the elite FDLE will be forced to take action against this routine purgerer.

It's funny the minute a victim of her creative writing starts to push back she claims she is afraid for her safety and her family's safety and requests pole cameras and extra patrol.

What about all the families you've victimized?

It's so fitting you lost your immunity. Couldn't have happened to a nastier B***h!!

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 05:46 PM
LMAO you looooooooser. Please stop crying, you were double dipping and got fired lol. Are you the baker act or the ex Miami PD officer who allegedly rapped a prostitute?

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 12:36 AM
LMAO you looooooooser. Please stop crying, you were double dipping and got fired lol. Are you the baker act or the ex Miami PD officer who allegedly rapped a prostitute?

How is that Ombudsman job.
Lol

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 12:40 AM
"intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom"

I am the Baker Act.
The Rapist
The Double Dipper
The Snowbird.
And Santa all in one.
I promise you we will deliver some nice presents this year.

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 12:43 AM

Oh Bobby did you lie in your Ombudsman application?
Read the above.

And I will tell you who we are.
We are:
I am the Baker Act.
The Rapist
The Double Dipper
The Snowbird.
And Santa all in one.
I promise you we will deliver some nice presents this year.

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 06:24 PM

LOL....."RAPPED" Your too stupid to respond to. You must be an administrator!

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 07:34 PM

Lol
That is pretty funny. Must be one of FDLE finest.
Mulvey or Breeden? Oh I'm sorry Breeden is no longer at FDLE.
Mulvey will soon be a thing of FDLE past as well.

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 03:28 PM

Lol you couldn't fill out the off duty employment paperwork and you are critical of spelling errors. You 4 are really dumb losers. Will you still come back and keep posting after you get your ass handed to you in court? She is laughing at you LMAO.

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Lol you couldn't fill out the off duty employment paperwork and you are critical of spelling errors. You 4 are really dumb losers. Will you still come back and keep posting after you get your ass handed to you in court? She is laughing at you LMAO.

I like how you do "lol" like your in middle school.
Let me address your remarks.

1) there was no "off duty paperwork to fill out"
2) We will come back again and again and again. Well after any courts decesion. We will report and follow them for the rest of the time they are here on earth. We will report them just like we did when Bobby filled out his application to become the Ombudsman.

3) You might want to check with her before you speak about her kicking anyone's ass in court.
We will take everything she owns. Everything within our legal right. She is a habitual liar and it will be proven when we get her habitual nasty body in under Depositions. And the gay guy also. As for Loyal and Sullivan they are suffering self inflicted things as we speak. Let's play.

We are here
We are not going anywhere
Let the games begin!!!
Eye in the sky

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 08:32 PM
We are not going anywhere
Let the games begin!!!
Eye in the sky
What a fool, 3 out of the 4 are no longer cops. Yet those you criticise are currently employed as leo WITH NO INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS. One is retired making more money than you. Why is it that you can't get a leo job? Why is it neither agency has taken your delusional statements and disciplined those who arrested you? If you are innocent why didn't your agency rehire you and give you back pay? Why, because you were wrong, there was pc to arrest you. Do you realize that you lost your career based on being STUPID. Yes eye in the sky, you should have had your eye on the ball instead of up your ass LOL!

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 08:42 PM
We have had a team of guys from the Miami Beach case, the Golden Beach case, and one other. Oh and a rat that has flipped, working this case for 5 years. Videos will turn up when the time is right. Ask Claudia she is looking over her shoulder everyday. Pole cameras Claudia? My little friend the "Poster" keep your head held high and all your questions will be answered in due time. Under Depositions.
1) Ralph and Tammy are Federal Felons
2) Your retired boy was forced to retire or be fired. And his future in Law Enforcement will never exist again. His file will be forwarded to ever future employer.
Addy took him down.
3) Sullivan and his wife has resorted to begging on "gofund me"
4) well do i really need to go into Loyals past or future!!!

You see you could not understand if you were one of the defendants in this civil case. They know what's coming down the road. Keep your positive outlook for them.
A team of guys.
Eye in the sky.

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 08:54 PM
We have had a team of guys from the Miami Beach case, the Golden Beach case, and one other. Oh and a rat that has flipped, working this case for 5 years. Videos will turn up when the time is right. Ask Claudia she is looking over her shoulder everyday. Pole cameras Claudia? My little friend the "Poster" keep your head held high and all your questions will be answered in due time. Under Depositions.
1) Ralph and Tammy are Federal Felons
2) Your retired boy was forced to retire or be fired. And his future in Law Enforcement will never exist again. His file will be forwarded to ever future employer.
Addy took him down.
3) Sullivan and his wife has resorted to begging on "gofund me"
4) well do i really need to go into Loyals past or future!!!

You see you could not understand if you were one of the defendants in this civil case. They know what's coming down the road. Keep your positive outlook for them.
A team of guys.
Eye in the sky.

Boooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggggg little *****. Are you still living in your mommy's house? Why haven't you been hired by a le agency? You are the typical whinny ***** that got busted. Keep dreaming about them being worried, they are laughing at you, getting paid ot for the proceedings, and getting legal representation for free. They have a badge while you don't! Enjoy yourself at mommy's little boy.

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Boooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggggg little *****. Are you still living in your mommy's house? Why haven't you been hired by a le agency? You are the typical whinny ***** that got busted. Keep dreaming about them being worried, they are laughing at you, getting paid ot for the proceedings, and getting legal representation for free. They have a badge while you don't! Enjoy yourself at mommy's little boy.

Can't wait to garnish your wages and take your property.

Hi my name is Tammy I'm a Federal Felon welcome to Walmart would you like a yellow smiley face sticker?

Hi my name is Ralphie I'm a Federal Felon welcome to Walmart would you like a yellow smiley face sticker?

Hi my name is Bobby I push female agents and I was forced to retire ,welcome to Walmart would you like a yellow smiley face sticker?

Hi my name is Kelly and I had to file bankruptcy and my wife is begging on go fund me now.

Hi my name is Johnny boy and I had to short sale my home. Then my wife kicked me out.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 01:54 PM
So tired of reading this crap!!

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 01:56 PM
I think this is more accurate based on current reality LMAO.

Hi, my name is Lyndean, do you need your dog walked lol.

Hi, my name is Omar, I have been fired from Miami PD and arrested and fired at Golden Beach. I have also been acussed of raping a prostitute. I am innocent of the sex allegations, just ask Tamika.

Hi, my name is Jon, but I am really Napoleon Bonaparte. Stop saying that I am crazy.

Hi, my name is Yovanny, I also work as a security guard.

We love to post since we have some much time on our hands.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Must be some back story to all these people!!! Lol

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Must be some back story to all these people!!! Lol

Yes! I was surprised with some of their past.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/golden-beach-police-sexual-assault-kidnapping-and-violence-6386467

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 06:53 PM
Here is a surprising back story of people's pasts.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/miami/press-releases/2014/former-hialeah-police-officer-and-wife-sentenced-for-dealing-in-firearms-without-a-license

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 06:58 PM

Hi, my name is Omar, I have been fired from Miami PD and arrested and fired at Golden Beach. I have also been acussed of raping a prostitute. I am innocent of the sex allegations, just ask Tamika.

Hi, my name is Jon, but I am really Napoleon Bonaparte. Stop saying that I am crazy.

Is this all you got?

Good God do i need to post everything about past history?
Breeden
Loyal
Sullivan

Here is a good one.

Former Hialeah Police Officer and Wife Sentenced for Dealing in Firearms Without a License
U.S. Attorney’s Office
January 09, 2014

Southern District of Florida
(305) 961-9001
Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida; Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division; José A. Gonzalez, Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI); Scott J. Israel, Sheriff, Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO); and Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), announce that Rafael Oscar Valdes and Tammy Lynn Valdes, of Miami, Florida, were sentenced today in connection with the unlawful sale of hundreds of firearms without a federal firearms license. Rafael Oscar Valdes was sentenced to 60 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release. Tammy Lynn Valdes was sentenced to 42 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release. Both defendants were ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $6,613.51.

After a two-week trial and more than 300 items of admitted evidence, a jury convicted Rafael Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(1)(A)); making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(6)); interstate transportation of stolen property (18 U.S.C. § 2314); and filing false tax returns for years 2008—2011 (26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)). The jury also convicted Tammy Valdes of dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns for years 2008-2011.

According to the court record and evidence presented at trial, Rafael Valdes had been employed as a police officer with the city of Hialeah, Florida, since 2004. Tammy Valdes was also once employed as a police officer with the city of West Miami, Florida, from 2004 until 2008 and the town of Golden Beach, Florida, from 2008 through 2009. Neither defendant ever possessed a federal firearms license.

The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold more than 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation. The defendants also attended more than 100 gun shows in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, during which they purchased more than 400 firearms and sold more than 500 firearms. At times, their purchases and subsequent sales of firearms took place on the same day. Additionally, the defendants sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

As part of the initial indictment, Rafael Valdes was charged with making a false statement to a licensed firearms dealer in December 2008 when he purchased three AR-15 serialized lower receivers. Evidence admitted during trial proved that Rafael Valdes purchased those receivers for the sole purpose of building and selling completed rifles to three other officers after taking deposits. Rafael Valdes then falsely stated on an ATF Form 4473 that all three receivers were his, when, in fact, he was acquiring those receivers for other persons.

On July 31, 2013, a superseding indictment added tax charges against both defendants for filing false tax returns from 2008-2011, in that they failed to report their total income, which included money derived from firearm sales. During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000 in gross receipts during 2008-2011.

The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section. During trial, the evidence showed that Rafael Valdes took apart firearms that were in evidence at the Hialeah Police Department and deemed to be destroyed. Rafael Valdes then advertised those parts for sale on the Internet and later transported those parts to buyers located across the United States, including New York, California, Utah, and Missouri. Rafael Valdes then deposited the proceeds into his personal bank account. In addition to selling parts of firearms that were once in evidence, Rafael Valdes also sold machine gun parts taken from six different Heckler and Koch MP-5 machine guns that had been utilized by the Hialeah Police Department SWAT team.

Mr. Ferrer commended the investigative and cooperative efforts of ATF, IRS-CI, BSO, PBSO, Miami-Dade Police Department, Miami Beach Police Department, city of Miami Police Department, Virginia Gardens Police Department, Hialeah Police Department, FDLE, FBI, and HSI. The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Adam McMichael and John McMillan.

A copy of this press release may be found on the website of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida at http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls.

Yikes Federal Felons for LIFE!!!!

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Read it and weep baby.

Case: 14-10252 Date Filed: 03/09/2017 Page: 1 of 14
Federal Court of Appeals

||:Conclusion

Accordingly, we affirm the Valdes' convictions

AFFIRMED

Also known as DENIED.

Good try in the Attorney conflict of interest Tammy.😂

Bobby IMMUNITY DENIED
Your soon to face another suit in the Miami Beach case.
Push any female agents latley.
How is that Ombudsman job working out for you?
Addy owns your axx.

Mulvey Immunity Denied
How is all your past arrest affidavits looking for you. You fabricate any more arrest affidavits? Time will tell little girl. How are those pole cameras working out for you?
How is the Miami Beach case going?
How is your look alike Federal Felon Tammy doing?

Sullivan Immunity Denied
How is your bankruptcy? How is your dad and wife? Still begging on go fund me? Running any unpaid tolls latley?

Loyal Immunity Denied
How is it going Mr. Tattoo. Make any "Bogus" calls to DISPATCH lately? File any false arrest affidavits latley?
Hows the wife. The same wife that kicked you out of the house just before you had to "short sell" it. How did it feel when one federal credit union garnished your wages? And getting Suid from a second federal credit union for failing to pay on a home equity line of credit? Jesus your list can go on and on. How is the Miami Beach case going for you?

Tammy how is Law Enforcement treating you? Oops I mean how is supervised release going for you. How is Ralph doing in Atlanta? How is his pension? How is your pension? Oh wait you never had a pension?

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Disgraced former leo, that is old news, is that all you have. Why do you keep avoiding answering the question that if you and your friends are so innocent, why are you still unemployed as a leo?
Please, I am bored of your bs cut and paste, just answer the question!
Those you acussed have badges while you guys don't!
LMAO!

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:06 AM
Disgraced former leo, that is old news, is that all you have. Why do you keep avoiding answering the question that if you and your friends are so innocent, why are you still unemployed as a leo?
Please, I am bored of your bs cut and paste, just answer the question!
Those you acussed have badges while you guys don't!
LMAO!

My cut and paste are in fact the truth. Read it and weep. It seems to really bother you. The facts hurt. You show one proof of the Golden Beach guys being guilty of Anything. The State Attorney dropped All charges!!! Call Jose Arrojo yourself and ask. In fact he called in Mulvey and Loyal after he heard the truth and the facts from Golden Beach, and asked Mulvey and Loyal "what the **** did you do here". The very same reason the State Attorney herself did not want this case to move forward. You see you have No Proof of Anything.
We have proof I mean facts that.
Tammy Valdes is a Federal Felon
Rafael Valdes is a Federal Felon and lost his Police Pension
Robert Breeden was forced to retire!!! And had his Quality Immunity Denied
Claudia Mulvey had her Qualified Immunity Denied
John Loyal has a past for lying while being employed as a police officer.
Kelly Sullivan has a prior history of being on the Brady list as a police officer.

Show something please. You have nothing but alligagtions. You have no proof of Anything. Your wasting time. We will see in court if the defendants don't make another settlement offer and go that far to court. You condoning them is just as bad as what they commited. FDLE and MDPD will not do anything until we have what we need in deposition, and won't do anything being they have several of thier agents/officers in the middle of a very large civil suit.
You think that a conservative Federal judge who has been a judge for 30 years is denying Qualified Immunity on your friends because they "did nothing wrong" She saw what was presented to her. The facts. Not what your friends said on a sworn Affidavit. Golden Beach told in sworn statements , the Agents , Officers, and supervisors that there is no crime commited against them, and they are not signing a victim Affidavit. Come on guy you freaking have some serious marbles gone. I surly feel sorry for you. The Golden Beach guys some of them might not have a badge, but they for sure will have the defendants money and property. Just a matter of time. When you have to lie, and creative write an arrest Affidavit in order to make up PC. Your no longer a police officer, your a criminal. It is as bad as planting evedeince. The only difference you are doing it with a pen. How hard up for you have to be in order to lie on a arrest affidavit on other police officers. We will prove this is not Mulveys first time with "creative writing" on arrest affidavits. Way more cases in the future will come to light that FDLE has a criminal working next to them. As far as Breeden he is to stupid to even discuss his participation. His ego got the best of him on the Golden Beach case. Sullivan and Loyal. They are just thugs with badges. Dam there is so much I want to say on here but the attorneys has asked for it to just be used for deposition purpose. Guy I really hope you are not speaking on behalf of the ethical FDLE Agents that go in and make good Arrest.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:21 AM
Read it and weep baby.

Federal Court of Appeals

AFFIRMED

Also known as DENIED.

Good try in the Attorney conflict of interest Tammy.😂

Bobby IMMUNITY DENIED
Push any female agents latley.
How is that Ombudsman job working out for you?
Addy owns your axx.

Mulvey Immunity Denied
How is all your past arrest affidavits looking for you. You fabricate any more arrest affidavits? Time will tell little girl. How are those pole cameras working out for you?
How is the Miami Beach case going?
How is your look alike Federal Felon Tammy doing?

Sullivan Immunity Denied
How is your bankruptcy? How is your dad and wife? Still begging on go fund me? Running any unpaid tolls latley?

Loyal Immunity Denied
How is it going Mr. Tattoo. Make any "Bogus" calls to DISPATCH lately? File any false arrest affidavits latley?
Hows the wife. The same wife that kicked you out of the house just before you had to "short sell" it. How did it feel when one federal credit union garnished your wages? And getting Suid from a second federal credit union for failing to pay on a home equity line of credit? Jesus your list can go on and on. How is the Miami Beach case going for you?

Tammy how is Law Enforcement treating you? Oops I mean how is supervised release going for you. How is Ralph doing in Atlanta? How is his pension? How is your pension? Oh wait you never had a pension?

The truth hurts. We have proof of all the above. What proof can you show?

I can show that:

Tammy and Rafael Valdes were Convicted for selling hundreds and hundreds of firearms without a license. One of the firearms was used in a homicide. That Rafael Valdes is no longer a Police Officer with Hialeah police. And has lost his pension. That they are tax cheats and we're Convicted of Federal Tax Evasion.

Robert Breeden was forced to retire from FDLE. That a very conservative Federal judge denied his Qualified Immunity
(I know I know because he did nothing wrong)

Claudia Mulvey has had her Qualified Immunity Denied
(I know I know because she did nothing wrong)

John Loyal has a past for lying while being employed as a police officer. While on duty.
Had his Immunity Denied
Got Suid by a credit union and had his wages garnished.
Currently getting Suid by another credit union for failing to pay in a home equity loan.

Kelly Sullivan has served suspension for stealing from the state when he was not paying tolls in his vehicle.
Had his Immunity Denied
Filed bankruptcy

Listen the Federal Judge is wrong. What does she know. She has just been a judge for 30 years. She saw the facts. The truth. Not the fabricated arrests Affidavits that your hero's submitted.
The charges were dropped against the Golden Beach officers. Ask ASA Arrojo yourself. He even called Mulvey and Loyal in and asked "What the **** did you do here" get out of my office.

Mulvey will have several of her prior arrest affidavits come to light in her "creative writing".
When you have to lie, fabricate arrest affidavits in order for OC. You are no longer a police officer. Your a criminal.

Your heros are going down.
Please let's compare proof. I can submit proof of all i speak of above. How about you put your money where your writing is and do the same.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:23 AM
The truth hurts. We have proof of all the above. What proof can you show?

I can show that:

Tammy and Rafael Valdes were Convicted for selling hundreds and hundreds of firearms without a license. One of the firearms was used in a homicide. That Rafael Valdes is no longer a Police Officer with Hialeah police. And has lost his pension. That they are tax cheats and we're Convicted of Federal Tax Evasion.

Robert Breeden was forced to retire from FDLE. That a very conservative Federal judge denied his Qualified Immunity

Claudia Mulvey has had her Qualified Immunity Denied
(I know I know because she did nothing wrong)

John Loyal has a past for lying while being employed as a police officer. While on duty.
Had his Immunity Denied
Got Suid by a credit union and had his wages garnished.
Currently getting Suid by another credit union for failing to pay in a home equity loan.

Kelly Sullivan has served suspension for stealing from the state when he was not paying tolls in his vehicle.
Had his Immunity Denied
Filed bankruptcy

Listen the Federal Judge is wrong. What does she know. She has just been a judge for 30 years. She saw the facts. The truth. Not the fabricated arrests Affidavits that your hero's submitted.
The charges were dropped against the Golden Beach officers. Ask ASA Arrojo yourself. He even called Mulvey and Loyal in and asked "What the **** did you do here" get out of my office.

Mulvey will have several of her prior arrest affidavits come to light in her "creative writing".
When you have to lie, fabricate arrest affidavits in order for OC. You are no longer a police officer. Your a criminal.

Your heros are going down.
Please let's compare proof. I can submit proof of all i speak of above. How about you put your money where your writing is and do the same.

***PC......

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:47 AM

Hello, Tammy missed you!!!!

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 10:45 AM
please answer the question, you are acting like a BAKER ACT!
WHY, DON'T YOU HAVE A LEO JOB LMAO?
CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR ANSWER SINCE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CUT AND PASTE!

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:36 PM

That's All you got? Your a joke.
Robert Breeden does not have a Leo job!!
Tammy Valdes does not have a Leo job!!!
Rafael Valdes does not have a Leo job!!!
How about it.
Your acting like a Federal Convicted Felon with no pension.
Your acting like a Gay guy that was forced to Retire or be fired.
Please Please let me retire instead of firing me, i want to be able to still carry my firearm and badge. I need those to make me feel like half of a man. I like to push women.

Is that all you got "that the GB guys have no leo job"?

You have no proof of Anything. Hi report to your supervised release Officer. Seek help. See you in deposition.

Signed Karma

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:38 PM
I'm going to do many cut and paste for you. Please stand by:

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:41 PM
CLAUDIA MULVEY FDLE, ROBERT BREEDEN FDLE, JOHN LOYAL MDPD, KELLY SULLIVAN MDPD
IMMUNITY DENIED.

(Id. ¶ 29.) The Court finds that these allegations, accepted as true, plausibly allege that
Mulvey and Loyal intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom. That is, including the omitted facts in the warrant applications and omitting the misleading

October, 2016.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:43 PM
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/miami/press-releases/2014/former-hialeah-police-officer-and-wife-sentenced-for-dealing-in-firearms-without-a-license

Former Hialeah Police Officer and Wife Sentenced for Dealing in Firearms Without a License
U.S. Attorney’s Office
January 09, 2014

Southern District of Florida
(305) 961-9001
Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida; Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division; José A. Gonzalez, Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI); Scott J. Israel, Sheriff, Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO); and Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), announce that Rafael Oscar Valdes and Tammy Lynn Valdes, of Miami, Florida, were sentenced today in connection with the unlawful sale of hundreds of firearms without a federal firearms license. Rafael Oscar Valdes was sentenced to 60 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release. Tammy Lynn Valdes was sentenced to 42 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release. Both defendants were ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $6,613.51.

After a two-week trial and more than 300 items of admitted evidence, a jury convicted Rafael Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(1)(A)); making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(6)); interstate transportation of stolen property (18 U.S.C. § 2314); and filing false tax returns for years 2008—2011 (26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)). The jury also convicted Tammy Valdes of dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns for years 2008-2011.

According to the court record and evidence presented at trial, Rafael Valdes had been employed as a police officer with the city of Hialeah, Florida, since 2004. Tammy Valdes was also once employed as a police officer with the city of West Miami, Florida, from 2004 until 2008 and the town of Golden Beach, Florida, from 2008 through 2009. Neither defendant ever possessed a federal firearms license.

The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold more than 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation. The defendants also attended more than 100 gun shows in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, during which they purchased more than 400 firearms and sold more than 500 firearms. At times, their purchases and subsequent sales of firearms took place on the same day. Additionally, the defendants sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

As part of the initial indictment, Rafael Valdes was charged with making a false statement to a licensed firearms dealer in December 2008 when he purchased three AR-15 serialized lower receivers. Evidence admitted during trial proved that Rafael Valdes purchased those receivers for the sole purpose of building and selling completed rifles to three other officers after taking deposits. Rafael Valdes then falsely stated on an ATF Form 4473 that all three receivers were his, when, in fact, he was acquiring those receivers for other persons.

On July 31, 2013, a superseding indictment added tax charges against both defendants for filing false tax returns from 2008-2011, in that they failed to report their total income, which included money derived from firearm sales. During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000 in gross receipts during 2008-2011.

The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section. During trial, the evidence showed that Rafael Valdes took apart firearms that were in evidence at the Hialeah Police Department and deemed to be destroyed. Rafael Valdes then advertised those parts for sale on the Internet and later transported those parts to buyers located across the United States, including New York, California, Utah, and Missouri. Rafael Valdes then deposited the proceeds into his personal bank account. In addition to selling parts of firearms that were once in evidence, Rafael Valdes also sold machine gun parts taken from six different Heckler and Koch MP-5 machine guns that had been utilized by the Hialeah Police Department SWAT team.

Mr. Ferrer commended the investigative and cooperative efforts of ATF, IRS-CI, BSO, PBSO, Miami-Dade Police Department, Miami Beach Police Department, city of Miami Police Department, Virginia Gardens Police Department, Hialeah Police Department, FDLE, FBI, and HSI. The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Adam McMichael and John McMillan.

A copy of this press release may be found on the website of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida at http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Federal Court of Appeals

AFFIRMED

Also known as DENIED.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:50 PM
TAMMY LYNN VALDES
Register Number: 01315
Race: White
Sex: Female
Located at: Alderson FPC
Release Date: 01/24/2017

Name: RAFAEL OSCAR VALDES
Register Number: 01314-104
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 05/17/2018
Located At: USP Atlanta

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:56 PM
DADE COUNTY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION VS JOHN PAUL LOYAL

Local Case Number: 2016-031607-CA-01
Filing Date: 12/12/2016
State Case Number: 132016CA031607000001
Case Type: Contract & Indebtedness
Consolidated Case No.: N/A
Judicial Section: CA21
Case Status: OPEN
Parties Number of Parties: 2
Party Description Party Name Attorney Information Other Attorney(s)
Plaintiff Dade County Federal Credit Union
B#: 838411
N: Garcia, Joseph A.
Defendant Loyal, John Paul
Hearing Details Number of Hearing: 0
No hearing information found
Dockets Dockets Retrieved: 9
Number Date Book/Page Docket Entry Event Type Comments

7 01/30/2017 Notice of Filing: Event

8 01/27/2017 Summons Returned - No Service Event
Parties: Loyal John Paul

6 01/24/2017 Affidavit of Diligent Search Event
5 12/21/2016 Receipt: Event RECEIPT#:2960031 AMT PAID:$10.00 ALLOCATION CODE QUANTITY UNIT AMOUNT 3139-SUMMONS ISSUE FEE 1 $10.00 $10.00 TENDER TYPE:VISA CARD TENDER AMT:$50.00 RECEIPT DATE:12/21/2016 REGISTER#:296 CASHIER:HPUPO
12/21/2016 20 Day Summons Issued Service
4 12/21/2016 20 Day Summons Issued Event
3 12/15/2016 Receipt: Event RECEIPT#:3420092 AMT PAID:$401.00 NAME:GARCIA, JOSEPH A. GARCIA PAEZ, PA 5979 NW 151ST #111 MIAMI LAKES FL 33014-2400 ALLOCATION CODE QUANTITY UNIT AMOUNT 3100-CIRCUIT FILING FEE 1 $401.00 $401.00 TENDER TYPE:E-FILING ACH TENDER AM

2 12/12/2016 Complaint Event

1 12/12/2016 Civil Cover Event
************Public Record*************

DADE COUNTY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION VS JOHN PAUL LOYAL

Local Case Number: 2016-031607-CA-01
Filing Date: 12/12/2016
State Case Number: 132016CA031607000001
Case Type: Contract & Indebtedness
Judicial Section: CA21
Case Status: OPEN
Parties Number of Parties: 2
Plaintiff Dade County Federal Credit Union
B#: 838411
N: Garcia, Joseph A.
Defendant Loyal, John Paul
No hearing information found
Dockets Dockets Retrieved: 9
8 01/30/2017 Notice of Filing: Event

7 01/27/2017 Summons Returned - No Service Event

6 01/24/2017 Affidavit of Diligent Search Event
5 12/21/2016 Receipt: Event RECEIPT#:2960031 AMT PAID:$10.00 ALLOCATION CODE QUANTITY UNIT AMOUNT 3139-SUMMONS ISSUE FEE 1 $10.00 $10.00 TENDER TYPE:VISA CARD TENDER AMT:$50.00 RECEIPT DATE:12/21/2016 REGISTER#:296 CASHIER:HPUPO
12/21/2016 20 Day Summons Issued Service
4 12/21/2016 20 Day Summons Issued Event
3 12/15/2016 Receipt: Event RECEIPT#:3420092 AMT PAID:$401.00 NAME:GARCIA, JOSEPH A. GARCIA PAEZ, PA 5979 NW 151ST #111 MIAMI LAKES FL 33014-2400 ALLOCATION CODE QUANTITY UNIT AMOUNT 3100-CIRCUIT FILING FEE 1 $401.00 $401.00 TENDER TYPE:E-FILING ACH TENDER AM

2 12/12/2016 Complaint Event

1 12/12/2016 Civil Cover Event

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:00 PM
UNITED POLICE FED CR UN VS LOYAL, JOHN

Local Case Number: 2009-065595-CA-01
Filing Date: 08/31/2009
State Case Number: 132009CA065595000001
Case Type: Replevin
Judicial Section: CA23
Case Status: CLOSED
Parties Number of Parties: 5
Defendant AKA Loyal, John Paul
Defendant Loyal, John
Defendant Loyal, Laura L
Plaintiff AKA Miami Police Fcu
Plaintiff United Police Fed Cr Un
B#: 86525
N: James E Sorenson
Dockets Dockets Retrieved: 49

6 02/21/2017 Certificate of Service Event

5 02/10/2017 Letter of Correspondence Event REQUEST FOR GARNISHMENT FEE OF $85.00

4 02/08/2017 Order Continuing Writ of Garnishment Event AGAINST SALARY OR WAGES

3 01/20/2017 Notice: Event

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
*********All Public Record************

Here is a second totally separate law suit on Miami PCB finest John. Back in 2009. He is no stranger to this process. Please go on read about garnishments of wages.

Now he has another one pending again.
(See prior posting).
This is a good read.
You can even see the filing of garnishments sent certified mail to the Mayor.
Go to:

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com

UNITED POLICE FED CR UN VS LOYAL, JOHN

Local Case Number: 2009-065595-CA-01
Filing Date: 08/31/2009
State Case Number: 132009CA065595000001
Case Type: Replevin
Judicial Section: CA23
Case Status: CLOSED
Parties Number of Parties: 5
Defendant AKA Loyal, John Paul
Defendant Loyal, John
Defendant Loyal, Laura L
Plaintiff AKA Miami Police Fcu
Plaintiff United Police Fed Cr Un
B#: 86525
N: James E Sorenson
Dockets Dockets Retrieved: 49

6 02/21/2017 Certificate of Service Event

5 02/10/2017 Letter of Correspondence Event REQUEST FOR GARNISHMENT FEE OF $85.00

4 02/08/2017 Order Continuing Writ of Garnishment Event AGAINST SALARY OR WAGES

3 01/20/2017 Notice: Event

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Anyone in the market for a short sale? It was once owned by one of Miami Dade finest. 166** SW 67 xxxx.

**APPROVED SHORT SALE*** CALL FOR MORE INFO. CLOSE IN 30 DAYS!!Splendid Crestview Lakes 4bed/3bath/2car garage pool home w/ generous lake views features open vaulted ceilings, tile, laminate & carpeting, wood kitchen cabs/granite/SS appliances opens to large family room w/ breakfast area, large bed/bath on 1st floor, accordion shutters, large loft area ok for office station, front porch & rear covered terrace areas++ Come Home to Crestview & live well! Search address on Youtube for video Tour!

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Dade County Brady List
Municipality Court ID Name Rank 030-01693 KELLY M SULLIVAN
MIAMI DADE POLICE SERGEANT
3/20/14
#1-In-Custody Death;
#2-Theft
#3-Tag not assigned

ASA(s) #1-Chet Zerlin and Susan Dechovitz; Victim(s) #1-Michael Roque 4/10/2014

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:18 PM
CLOSE-OUT MEMO

Criminal Investigation

Special Prosecutions Intake
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

A.S.A. Johnette L. Hardiman Investigation#: 86-14-5

Date: June 13th, 2014

Jose J. Arrojo, Chief Assistant Date: June 15th, 2014

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

Subject(s): Sgt. Kelly Sullivan Employment: Miami Dade Police Department

INVESTIGATOR: INTERNAL AFFAIRS
INVESTIGATOR: Sgt. Aimee Maharaj
PHONE: PHONE: 305-627-7161

CONCLUSION

CRIME STATUE DEGREE
Grand Theft 812.014 Felony 3rd degree
Attaching License Plate Not Assigned 320.261 Misdemeanor

OTHER:

Sgt. Kelly Sullivan, the subject, was assigned an unmarked Miami-Dade Police Department vehicle. He was allowed to use the vehicle for work and personal use. He was issued a sunpass for tolls incurred as part of his job. The subject was responsible for tolls incurred in his personal use of the vehicle and for tolls incurred going to and from work.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent John Jiminez informed the Miami-Dade Police Department that the subject was using tags not assigned to his vehicle to avoid paying tolls. An investigation was initiated.

Investigation revealed that between January 20th, 2011 and October 15th, 2013, the subject used several license plates that were not issued to him or his vehicle. The use of the license plates was documented via the toll-by-plate camera system. The amount of tolls incurred and billed to the Miami-Dade Police Department was $1,973.66.

Some of the tolls incurred were definately not incurred as part of the subjects employment, but not all tolls that were incurred could be attributed to personal use.

A prior-to-letter was sent to the subject. Through his attorney, Doug Hartman, ESQ., the subject explained that the tags were purchased from a website that routinely sells license plates. He said he used them to help him remain undercover and not be exposed during surveillances. HE COULD NOT EXPLAIN WHY THE SUNPASS HE WAS ISSUED WAS NOT USED.

One of the license plates the subject purchased came from a repossessed vehicle. The original owner of the license plate had been billed and ticketed for the toll violations. Those tickets and toll violations were corrected and the subject could not be shown to have any knowledge of the origin of the license plate and no connection to the original owner could be established.

Based on the fact that the subject had a sunpass issued to him by MDPD and MDPD would have been responsible for many of the tolls, it is hard to establish a criminal intent to steal from MDPD or the toll system. Additionally, it would be difficult to establish with certainty the amount for which the subject would be personally responsible.

In lieu of prosecution, the subject has made full payment of the tolls incurred. With the agreement of the MDPD, the criminal investigation is closed. The matter will be handled administratively

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:19 PM
LMAO, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Charges were dropped not because you were innocent, but because your department was dysfunctional. Please be honest and let everyone know that a deal was worked out that charges would be dropped and your chief would handle the situation internally. I can post the article lol. THAT IS WHY YOU WERE FIRED AND CAN'T GET A LEO JOB.
You keep saying that the departments are waiting for the civil case to be over before taking action. Wrong again STUPID! Please look at your allegations against Sullivan and Breeden, it destroys your argument! If the departments didn't take action, it would make them liable under Vicarious Liability for Negligent Retention and Failure to Train. Notice that the court diminished those very charges in your complaint LMAO. You are so full of shit or just plain STUPID.
Just become immunity was denied dosen't mean that the court has found the officers gulity. The officers will have their day in court. Please make sure to have taken your medication and have plenty of lubrication so it won't hurt as much when they shove it up your ass.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Charges against FDLE and MDPD were dismissed, no liability for the departments LMAO

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Miami Dade Police Department
Professional Compliance Bureau
18805 N.W. 27th Avenue
Miami Gardens, Florida 33056-3154

JANUARY 14, 2015,

Sergeant Kelly M. Sullivan
North Operations Division
Northwest District

Dear Sergeant Sullivan,

Please be informed that the professional compliance bureau investigation, conducted under case number IA 2013-0180, has been completed with a disposition of sustained.

If you wish to obtain a copy of the case, please contact our Public Records Section at (305) 626-7197.

Sincerely,

Richard Anion
Major

RA/ias

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Charges against FDLE and MDPD were dismissed, no liability for the departments LMAO

This is true. It was never the intention of going after FDLE or MDPD. In order for you to sue the individual Agents/Officers you have to name the department's. The GB guys new the cases against FDLE and MDPD would not survive the filing. We just want them individually!!! We now will take them down one by one individually.
The attorneys for:
FDLE and MDPD stated in Thier motion to dismiss on behalf of the department's.
: The individual Agents/Officers were acting out of the scope of thier employment and training"
And this is true. FDLE, MDPD, or the police academy train individuals on how to "lie, or fabricate arrest affidavits or reports"

STAND BY I have more cut and Paste things coming.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2747872]This is true. It was never the intention of going after FDLE or MDPD. In order for you to sue the individual Agents/Officers you have to name the department's. The GB guys new the cases against FDLE and MDPD would not survive the filing. We just want them individually!!! We now will take them down one by one individually.
The attorneys for:
FDLE and MDPD stated in Thier motion to dismiss on behalf of the department's.
: The individual Agents/Officers were acting out of the scope of thier employment and training"
And this is true. FDLE, MDPD, or the police academy train individuals on how to "lie, or fabricate arrest affidavits or reports"

Revised......
And this is true. FDLE, MDPD, or the police academy DO NOT train individuals on how to "lie, or fabricate arrest affidavits or reports"

STAND BY I have more cut and Paste things coming.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:37 PM
They should take away your access to computers at the mental ward, you are so full of shit that you make my day LMAO.

Why can't you get a job as LEO PLEASE ANSWER. YOU WON'T ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION LOL!

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:42 PM
LMAO, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Charges were dropped not because you were innocent, but because your department was dysfunctional. Please be honest and let everyone know that a deal was worked out that charges would be dropped and your chief would handle the situation internally. I can post the article lol. THAT IS WHY YOU WERE FIRED AND CAN'T GET A LEO JOB.
You keep saying that the departments are waiting for the civil case to be over before taking action. Wrong again STUPID! Please look at your allegations against Sullivan and Breeden, it destroys your argument! If the departments didn't take action, it would make them liable under Vicarious Liability for Negligent Retention and Failure to Train. Notice that the court diminished those very charges in your complaint LMAO. You are so full of shit or just plain STUPID.
Just become immunity was denied dosen't mean that the court has found the officers gulity. The officers will have their day in court. Please make sure to have taken your medication and have plenty of lubrication so it won't hurt as much when they shove it up your ass.

No your wrong. Show proof of this:
Your going off a news article. We all know they are always accurate.

"Charges were dropped not because you were innocent, but because your department was dysfunctional. Please be honest and let everyone know that a deal was worked out that charges would be dropped and your chief would handle the situation internally. I can post the article lol."

You obviously are scared for yourself if you are one of them, or them if you are a friend or family member. I have attached Factual proof i did on.my "cut and paste"
What have you shown proof of? Your blowing hot air my friend.
What proof do you have? A news paper article?

Your as you say" a joke or stupid"

I really hit a nerve with you on factual proof on my cut and paste things!!!?

Were not going anywhere. I can do this all day long with you. I find it cute you defend yourself or your friends.
Criminal friends.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:45 PM
They should take away your access to computers at the mental ward, you are so full of shit that you make my day LMAO.

Why can't you get a job as LEO PLEASE ANSWER. YOU WON'T ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION LOL!

Well let's just say. We prey your not a law enforcement officer.
What's with the "lol"
Are you simple minded?
Are you in highschool still?

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Bobby
The only reason why you turned it down the "Interm Ombudsman Position" was because you we aware they were going to look further into your background. You did not want them to report on your skeletons hiding in your closet. Spokane would of eventually asked you to leave.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Notice that you won't answer the question as to why you can't get a job in law enforcement. You are a joke, you will lose in court LMAO. Does lol bother you? We know that you are mentally and emotionally unstable lol lol lol lol.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:07 PM
My friend we have had, and still have a team of people (8) working this case for the past 5 years. 5 years of watching, reports being viewed, videoing...

You nor I change the past. The future is in motion. I know I know all you have to go on is your "lol" or "lmao" or a question " why don't you have a leo job"

That's all you have. We have proof. When the timing is right it will come to light. We have 5 years of things. I will quote the civil arbitrator. "Holy crap is that everything in all those black binders against them"?

You have your beliefs and we have ours.
Now the courts will get to here your side and ours. Not just the lies, or fabrications that was submitted to the judge. The future is in motion.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:15 PM
Notice that you won't answer the question as to why you can't get a job in law enforcement. You are a joke, you will lose in court LMAO. Does lol bother you? We know that you are mentally and emotionally unstable lol lol lol lol.

It appears to many you " might be the one emotionally unstable"
Re read your posts. And you look in the mirror and see the one with the disorder.
No "lol" doesn't bother me. It just seems like your Level of IQ might be one of a child. That's all.

Please let me answer the question for you as you would like to hear. You seem to not have Any such proof of any of your alligagtions. Other then always resorting back to"Notice that you won't answer the question as to why you can't get a job in law enforcement."

So you can maybe move forward in life. Here it is.

We,All the Golden Beach officers are guilty of everything FDLE and MDPD said we're guilty of.( Even know all the charges 15 of them in total were dropped by the Dade county ASA Arrojo)) We can no longer get jobs in law enforcement"

Can you move forward now and show some kind of proof of any of your alligagtions?

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Finally answers the question and admitted that their was PC to arrest.
Next question that you haven't answered. Why have FDLE and MDPD chosen not to suspend these officers based on your allegations? Why if these officers are guilty of perjury as you claim, are they still continuing to be allowed to investigate and arrest?

Can't wait to read your reply. Please don't post that internal regarding Sullivan again or the firing of Breeden. Both are irrelevant to your allegations. Don't Baker out lol.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Finally answers the question and admitted that their was PC to arrest.
Next question that you haven't answered. Why have FDLE and MDPD chosen not to suspend these officers based on your allegations? Why if these officers are guilty of perjury as you claim, are they still continuing to be allowed to investigate and arrest?

Can't wait to read your reply. Please don't post that internal regarding Sullivan again or the firing of Breeden. Both are irrelevant to your allegations. Don't Baker out lol.
No we never said there was "PC" to make the arrest. You say that. They say that. Us along with the Federal court system say different. Hense the Qualified Immunity being denied.

Until you show proof of any wrongdoing on the Golden Beach officers. Let me just say as you like to say." LMFAO"
YOU CANT. That's what is pissing you off so much.
I don't know, you seem to have everything All figured out. Your to stupid to even try to have a conversation with. Future is in motion.
I have posted facts.
I have posted a Federal judge rulings.
I can't answer a question on behalf of FDLE or MDPD.
I do know that the Dade court system the Judge that signed the false arrest Affidavits has issued the matter to be investigated. It is in the hands of the Chief Dade county criminal judge for further investigation.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 03:18 PM
no we never said there was "pc" to make the arrest. You say that. They say that. Us along with the federal court system say different. Hense the qualified immunity being denied.

Until you show proof of any wrongdoing on the golden beach officers. Let me just say as you like to say." lmfao"
you cant. That's what is pissing you off so much.
I don't know, you seem to have everything all figured out. Your to stupid to even try to have a conversation with. Future is in motion.
I have posted facts.
I have posted a federal judge rulings.
I can't answer a question on behalf of fdle or mdpd.
I do know that the dade court system the judge that signed the false arrest affidavits has issued the matter to be investigated. It is in the hands of the chief dade county criminal judge for further investigation.

and that my friend is another fact.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Here I got a great great idea. Please call the Honourable Federal Judge Joan Lenard,and tell her her rulings are not correct based on her viewing the facts. Ask her judicial assistant All your questions or concerns.
The future is in motion.
Your blowing hot air trying to justify this case. Until you can prove otherwise.

Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. United States Courthouse
400 North Miami Avenue
Room 12-1
Miami, Florida 33128
(305)523-5500

Lenard worked for the Office of the State Attorney in the 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida (Dade County) from 1976 to 1982, serving as assistant state attorney from 1976 to 1978, as chief of the Consumer Fraud Division from 1978 to 1980, and as chief of the Consumer and Economic Crime Division from 1980 to 1982. Lenard served as a Dade County Court judge from 1982 to 1993 and as a circuit judge for the Family Division of the 11th Judicial Circuit from 1993 to 1995.

President Bill Clinton nominated Lenard to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida on September 29, 1995, to the seat vacated by James Lawrence King. Confirmed by the Senate on December 22, 1995, she received commission on December 26, 1995.

Lenard was the presiding judge in the third trial of the Liberty City Seven, after the first two trials ended in mistrials.[1] She also has presided over the Moisés Maionica case,[2] the civil trial of Juan López Grijalba, a Honduran Army colonel, who was found responsible killings and kidnappings in Honduras during the 1980s and was ordered to pay $47 million to several torture victims and surviving relatives,[3] and the case of the Cuban Five.[4]

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Can you move forward now and show some kind of proof of any of your alligagtions?

Here is the proof, drum roll please, the envelope please, THEY ARE EMPLOYED AS LEO AND YOU AREN'T!
All you can do is spend your time crying on this site. lol looooooooooooooosssssseeeeerrrrr!

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 04:04 PM

Here is the proof, drum roll please, the envelope please, THEY ARE EMPLOYED AS LEO AND YOU AREN'T!
All you can do is spend your time crying on this site. lol looooooooooooooosssssseeeeerrrrr!
I do see you posting as much as us?
We have already proven quite a bit in each Defendants.

More proof will come slow because that's how the Court system is. Slow. The future is in motion.

Prey for them.
Signed
Karma is around the corner.
Eye in the Sky.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 04:07 PM
You still can't work as a LEO hummmmm WONDER WHY.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 04:41 PM
You still can't work as a LEO hummmmm WONDER WHY.

Future is in motion

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 04:43 PM
IMMUNITY DENIED
Future is in motion

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Nothing but hot air and empty threats.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 05:07 PM
Nothing but hot air and empty threats.

No threats here. Just COLD HARD FACTS.
IMMUNITY DENIED
Future is in motion!!!!!

Eye in the sky

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Read it and weep Baby.
Cold hard Facts

CLAUDIA MULVEY FDLE, ROBERT BREEDEN FDLE, JOHN LOYAL MDPD, KELLY SULLIVAN MDPD
IMMUNITY DENIED.

October, 2016.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Criminals the future is in motion.
Cold hard facts.

(Id. ¶ 29.) The Court finds that these allegations, accepted as true, plausibly allege that:

Mulvey and Loyal intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 07:33 PM
You still can't get a leo job so don't be preaching that you are clean.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 07:48 PM
You still can't get a leo job so don't be preaching that you are clean.

Criminals Immunity Denied
Immunity Denied
Future is in motion.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Our job is to exspose your Criminal ways.
(Id. ¶ 29.) The Court finds that these allegations, accepted as true, plausibly allege that:

Immunity Denied
Future is in motion

Mulvey and Loyal intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Mulvey, Loyal, Breeden, and Sullivan your own statements recorded/ documented via a certified court stenographer that you performed on over 12 witnesses​ from Golden Beach and others is enough to show what was really said ,and what you changed on the Warrants to make it read like something else. Everything that every witness stated was changed in order for the criminals with badges to make it appear they had PC for the warrants. The Federal judge was presented with these "Facts of what I am talking about. Hence the Qualified Immunity being Denied. That is exactly why Golden Beach refused to sign a victim complaint form. You ever here "no victim no crime" That's why Arrojo dropped All charges.

You bunch of idiots your own statements that you performed on witnesses are going to be your demize. Among 5 years of Investigative work performed by (8) individuals .
You though that the Golden Beach guys were just going to take your lies. Your a criminal with a badge when you have to falsify an arrest affidavits. Mulvey how did you make agent of the year? By doing the same thing in other affidavits? We shall see!!! What we know is troubling. FDLE works next to a creative writing criminal. It's as bad as planting evedeince but with a pen. The future is in motion. You will be exposed. Whether FDLE or MDPD does it or not. It will be exposed. In due time. Your a disgrace to the Agents that come in and do the right thing daily. You would of been better at doing FHP long forms. You should be concerned of your future. Keep an eye out at all times. Call the FBI and ask them to put the pole cameras back up.
Signed

LIABILITY FOR FALSE AFFIDAVITS

Before an arrest warrant is issued,
the Fourth Amendment requires a truthful
factual showing in the affidavit used to
establish probable cause.29 Because “the
Constitution prohibits an officer from
making perjurious or recklessly false
statements in support of a warrant,”30 a
complaint that an officer knowingly filed a
false affidavit to secure an arrest warrant
states a claim under section 1983 or
Bivens.
31 And, “where an officer knows,
or has reason to know, that he has
materially misled a magistrate on the basis
for a finding of probable cause, … the
shield of qualified immunity is lost.”32

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Criminals Immunity Denied
Immunity Denied
Future is in motion.

Criminals lol I think the only ones arrested were you guys. Other than for Bobby, the other 3 are leo and will shove it up your ass in court. By the way, Bobby is making more than you and living the good life LMAO.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Criminals lol I think the only ones arrested were you guys. Other than for Bobby, the other 3 are leo and will shove it up your ass in court. By the way, Bobby is making more than you and living the good life LMAO.

Immunity Denied
Future is in Motion

Eye in the sky

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 03:01 PM

Bivens.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Immunity Denied
Future is in Motion

Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Mulvey, Loyal, Breeden, and Sullivan your own statements recorded/ documented via a certified court stenographer that you performed on over 12 witnesses​ from Golden Beach and others is enough to show what was really said ,and what you changed on the Warrants to make it read like something else. Everything that every witness stated was changed in order for the criminals with badges to make it appear they had PC for the warrants. The Federal judge was presented with these "Facts of what I am talking about. Hence the Qualified Immunity being Denied. That is exactly why Golden Beach refused to sign a victim complaint form. You ever here "no victim no crime" That's why Arrojo dropped All charges.

You bunch of idiots your own statements that you performed on witnesses are going to be your demize. Among 5 years of Investigative work performed by (8) individuals .
You though that the Golden Beach guys were just going to take your lies. Your a criminal with a badge when you have to falsify an arrest affidavits. Mulvey how did you make agent of the year? By doing the same thing in other affidavits? We shall see!!! What we know is troubling. FDLE works next to a creative writing criminal. It's as bad as planting evedeince but with a pen. The future is in motion. You will be exposed. Whether FDLE or MDPD does it or not. It will be exposed. In due time. Your a disgrace to the Agents that come in and do the right thing daily. You would of been better at doing FHP long forms. You should be concerned of your future. Keep an eye out at all times. Call the FBI and ask them to put the pole cameras back up.
Signed

Bivens.

Future is in Motion

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 03:37 PM
If EI, Ladner, or anyone else knew there were lies involved, would they go after the Lier at FDLE? Or back the lie or do nothing about it if it was achieving what they wanted? That is the real question.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 03:41 PM
If EI, Ladner, or anyone else knew there were lies involved, would they go after the Lier at FDLE? Or back the lie or do nothing about it if it was achieving what they wanted? That is the real question.

Very good Question.
What we do know and can answer without​any hesitation. IS:

Immunity Denied

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 04:58 PM

No sir. History shows it.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 02:30 PM

Noway!!!! FDLE would never ever try to cover anything up!! They would always do the right thing!!!! 😉😉😉

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 04:54 PM
1,976 bottles of beer on the wall!!

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 01:18 PM
1,976 bottles of beer on the wall!!

You take one down, you pass it around, now you have one more liar and fabricator with a badge on the wall.😂😉

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 05:30 AM

Come on Vuvla, stop embarrassing​ yourself. Show up for your third deposition. It's doing to be a doozy, bring lunch. Let's see I hurt my back, the pizza was cold, I stubbed my toe, there was no probable cause. What other excuse can I make until the judge forces it " I know I'll blame it all on Loyal"!

P. S. Asked Mrs afraid of her shadow why she wanted o of public Corruption and had extra patrol and poll cameras placed at the shitty home? That both came up with nothing except more expenses to the residents 🖕

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 07:57 PM
Come on Vuvla, stop embarrassing​ yourself. Show up for your third deposition. It's doing to be a doozy, bring lunch. Let's see I hurt my back, the pizza was cold, I stubbed my toe, there was no probable cause. What other excuse can I make until the judge forces it " I know I'll blame it all on Loyal"!

P. S. Asked Mrs afraid of her shadow why she wanted o of public Corruption and had extra patrol and poll cameras placed at the shitty home? That both came up with nothing except more expenses to the residents 🖕

The words of a frustrated insignificant little man, lmao.

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 09:52 AM
The words of a frustrated insignificant little man, lmao.

Your a P***Y! Pole Cameras, War Room! Say hi to your twin Tammy! lmao, very sixth grade. How's that immunity appeal working out for you?

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Mulvey is scared of her own shadow. She hides when actually being confronted. She thinks the only place she is being watched is her sad looking little thing she calls a home! Many people are watching, MANY. They will ultimately take you down legally. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But it will happen. It will cost your children financial ruin. And your loved ones disgrace. Enjoy your next deposition.

Breeden is washed up. Has to carry a "forced" retirement badge" to make him feel significant. Can't get a job in Law Enforcement sinse Addy took him down. Two of FDLE finest. God help us all.

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 04:01 PM
You really are a winny wimpy little punk lol. I heard how you were a wimpering little punk when you were charged and interviewed. The only one without a LE Job is you lol!

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 04:16 PM
So are you my friend. Your unemployed. Go have your boyfriend suck your xxxx again. That's why his teeth are as yellow as yours.

Time will catch you and so will we!!

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 04:19 PM
One thing I forgot to say. Should I run down the Karma list?

Immunity Denied
Immunity Denied
Immunity Denied.

How is the Investigation Judge Soto requested going? 🤔 Good Luck!

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 09:58 PM
You really are a winny wimpy little punk lol. I heard how you were a wimpering little punk when you were charged and interviewed. The only one without a LE Job is you lol!

You just better pray to the God's of the honest police that none of the of your ugly retarded looking kids run into liars like you and your little fat counterpart! By the way I have a pension that nearly doubles what your yearly salary is ( now that's funny shit )......Can't wait until you have to start filling out those interrogatories mush mouth. You know, your assets, bank accounts, useless husbands salary, vehicles you drive, precious metals you own, house furnishings, Pole Cameras, you get the picture!

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 08:50 AM
One thing I forgot to say. Should I run down the Karma list?

Immunity Denied
Immunity Denied
Immunity Denied.

How is the Investigation Judge Soto requested going? 🤔 Good Luck!

Can't answer that but I can tell you Chief Judge Soto has requested a meeting with The State Attortney, MDPD and FDLE! along with her law clerks.

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 02:43 PM
You just better pray to the God's of the honest police that none of the of your ugly retarded looking kids run into liars like you and your little fat counterpart! By the way I have a pension that nearly doubles what your yearly salary is ( now that's funny shit )......Can't wait until you have to start filling out those interrogatories mush mouth. You know, your assets, bank accounts, useless husbands salary, vehicles you drive, precious metals you own, house furnishings, Pole Cameras, you get the picture!

As I sit here, in a land far away contemplating what mush mouth said. Here is the funny thing and it's really hilarious. Between pension and wise investments I am well over $130.000 a year. To put that into perspective that is a little over $350 dollars a day I have to spend for a day. I own my home and the cars outright.

My ownly thought for the day is which investigator will be assigned which liar to follow for the day.

I could have been considered a little punk when your sitting in a room of liars who are capable to make anything up so that can get a little nerve-wracking. However, those Investigators, of course the cowardly Vulva, didn't appear failed to swear on and take a taped statement, why because, there was no case. They had to Conjur some bogus charges something the new state ,Jose Orroyo, attorney saw, not Boy of La Mancha., Played by baldy. It's William Altfield

So, yes I'm no longer in law enforcement. I had my time almost 30 years with a very healthy pension for life.

So now my only worries come in each and every one of you, to make sure you aren't able to hide assets which there is a team of your very own rats looking after. What you think are your private communications. And your family activities so Telling lies conveyed to the Federal Judge can be debunked..

So, as you and you classless family rises for another day to have to earn the money or the bills won't be made, brush your grotesque yellow teeth, throw on some 3 day old underwear because mommy if just too busy upholding bogus laws and head in to face people that are nice to her face but behind your back they think your garbage lying fools.

This goes for all families, Breeden, Vulva's, Sullivan's, Loyal's.

Enjoy your day because I am certainly enjoying mine!

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 04:35 PM

As I sit here in a land far away, contenplating my life. Yeah I very well could have been considered a "winey wimp little punk lol, the only one without a job.

Hmm, Lets examine that for a bit. I am the only one that doesn't need a job as with a pension and investmnets I am in for over $140,000 a year. For the rest of my life. That goes into my account everyday just for waking up $383.00. I travel as I please, do you?

You see, I don't have to worry about where my next bill is coming from with cars that are paid off as well as a house, Im on easy street. Not like the rest of of you punks, living paycheck to paycheck, fighting about money. I have none of that. You probably can't rub two nickels together (definately the God Fearing Sullivans) and worry tremendousely for the future ruling about your immunity.

If not you better, because if your ruled against the county and state are dumping you like the hot piececs of S**T you are. That has been stated as fact!

Just in case you may want to start working on those interoggatoies, I hear they're a b**ch! They sometimes take years to gather and the judges arent very easy when it comes to those. Everything about your lives good, bad, indifferent on display for the world to see.

As for me, my only worry comes, what is for dinner and in the shape of looking after the FDLE, MDPD liars war room! Which I have purged high above sea level for all to see, Right Vulva? Correct there are several dozen people watching your every move, some will surprise you and some definately won't. You'll find out deposition time. Watching how cash is being hidden , precious metals are moving around, personal communications are being handled, cars are being transfered, propertries are handled. We have our own very well placed moles, you call them rats. Any interest in businesses, have you lied on an application, are you part owner of a piece of land or business that you think no body knows about? Personanl contacts with past, present and current employees. Contacts with anyone currently incarcerated or was incarcerated. TAPES FROM JAIL CONVERSATIONS. Contacts with anyone from the state Attorneys office, Business/dinner meetings where and with who? Communincations from around the office that doen't have an expectancy of privacy. Conversations in county vehicles that doesn't have an expectancy of privacy. Innocent childrens communications that may be overheard. does some rich uncle in some far away land plan on leaving you money?

So, while you big boys are busy living life, whats for dinner, get the snotty retarded kids up for school (even you Breeden get your three hundred pound baby up and out of his crib and diaper, daddy time is over, it's ok junior Daddy with spank you later) I'll bang your wife later, meet you at the velvet club. I have a boguse emergency call to make only to be aired over an emergency frquency!. I have to committ grand theft while away at training, I have to use stolen tags to steal county money. I owe the state almosy $2,000 dollars of stolen money.

ALL Supervised by a BALD lying little weakened heart p***Y that authorized all of these crimes to happen.

We are for years are going to legally, peacefully and gracefully ruin each and every career you now have and any future employer will get a complete folder with your lying, checkered past and compledte untruthfullness as well as the federal Judges Rulings.

Why do you think Chief Judge Bertila Soro requested a meeting with KFR!?!?!?
Talk about pottery, maybe?
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIDS!

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 03:39 AM

How about you say some dumb shit like that to my face! You key board *****!

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 06:23 PM
No, I'm the Baker act making $140,000 a year. Way, way more than your yearly salary. Keep the strong Front Vulva. You have three retarded kids a loser for a husband, a mortgage, car payments and can barely make your electric and water bill. Oh and pole cameras. because your are paranoid because of your lying. Your in your position because of the slit between your legs ONLY, if it wasn't you wouldn't have to make a career out of lying. Bosses, I don't want public corruption anymore, they frighten me.

Keep avoiding Your next deposition, there are some surprises waiting just for your smelly non douched crack. You know, that's the next case a Federal Judge is going to rule you lied on. You know smoke there's fire liar. Yikes another Federal Appeal to deal with. Because you know the victims of your Miami Beach farce of a case just like Golden Beach aren't going to stop until your legally ruined. Come on Mulvey you have to make that $48,000 a year pension.

So yeah, this Baker act is just counting his $383 daily deposit into my bank account while you and your douche bag husband are fighting over your snotty kids peaking out your windows for strange cars, and there are many. Yikes did you see that tinted out suburban? Paranoid as your crazy informant ( crazy must stick together ) How is your old bumping buddy doing since no longer incarcerated?

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 06:44 PM
How about you say some dumb shit like that to my face! You key board *****!

I have already said it little punk. So why don't you have a leo job trailer trash? Why don't you let everyone know about your alleged acts lmao. You ain't getting shit.

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Robert
Have you told your boyfriend the secret relationship with David Rosen former North Miami Officer? As you were laughing about having a boyfriend and cheating on him. That he could never find out about your infidelity?

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 06:58 AM
Robert
Have you told your boyfriend the secret relationship with David Rosen former North Miami Officer? As you were laughing about having a boyfriend and cheating on him. That he could never find out about your infidelity?

Wow, be careful with Rosen one wrong roll over you kill the poor kid. 500 pounder on 159 pounder not fair. As for bank accounts I will gladly compare accounts next to you Fatboy. Ill gladly send my ptivately paid Attorney my accounts as long as you send your state paid Attorneys yours. Don't be a hater, since my pension puts yours in the shitter where it belongs.
Enjoy life you fat yellow teeth piece of gay shit. How's David taste as it slides down your throat. It is true you like the little guy to spank your bad ass?

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 03:44 PM
What a loser!!! You got arrested by Det. Loyal and Bobby made you his biach lol. They wipe their ass with your threats and ignore your attempts at depositions. lol sooooo insignificant you are.

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 04:34 PM
What a loser!!! You got arrested by Det. Loyal and Bobby made you his biach lol. They wipe their ass with your threats and ignore your attempts at depositions. lol sooooo insignificant you are.

Anyone that ends a sentence with "lol" obviously is someone with a middle school mentality. Please take your "lol" and go out to the playground and ride the swing. Please get off our thread? Thank you!

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 05:18 PM

Just a few words missing tuff guy. Illigally arrested, palsified documents, conspiracy. Biatch, definitely shows your middle school education. They better save whatever it is their wiping their hands with because they going to lose it it Federal Court that the judge already found lied. We certainly didn't have to run to Atlanta for Appeal, your pu**is did.

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Anyone that ends a sentence with "lol" obviously is someone with a middle school mentality. Please take your "lol" and go out to the playground and ride the swing. Please get off our thread? Thank you!

While the four of you are playing ring around the posy you may want to start disgusing your interrogatories which will soon be do! Just remember it your lying that put your selves in this position. How are the fat of you all doing by the way. It's called a diet!

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Little man if you are innocent why did you lose your job? Is it true that you raped a prostitute while with MPD? Oh I understand, that was a lie also. None of them are worried.

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Little man if you are innocent why did you lose your job? Is it true that you raped a prostitute while with MPD? Oh I understand, that was a lie also. None of them are worried.

Show proof of any Rape. Once you show proof! Not some lame fake news article. Then show proof and mention the Subjects name in your message. Please do.
PS
You might want to "ask" then if they are worried? One is begging for pole cameras and extra patrol!!!!

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 08:17 PM
IMMUNITY DENIED.

October, 2016.

If I were a betting person. I would bet in order for her to have made FDLE Agent of the year, that there are several innocent people sitting in prison because of her creative arrest affidavit writing. Shame on her. Shame on FDLE for allowing such a person to tarnish all the good Agent's names that are working.

Let's not forget this oldie but goodie listed above. Geez it never gets old looking at IMMUNITY DENIED!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Let's not forget this oldie but goodie listed above. Geez it never gets old looking at IMMUNITY DENIED!!!!!!

Wow, how correct you are, it never gets old. IMMUNITIED DENIED. NOW HOWEVER IM ALMOST POSITIVE YOUR CRIMINAL LYING BUDDIES IT DOES GET OLD BECAUSE EVERYDAY REMINDS THEM OF THEIR GLOOMY FUTURE........ASSH**LES!! You make no sense what a bunch of assholes.

Never Dishonored
06-07-2017, 06:05 AM
Our families will remain intact and weather any storm that may come our way. Our families are full of honorable veterans whom have served honorably. Our family comes from a long line of leo and medical personnel whom have achieved what you term success as a by product of the true passion that we have for our duties. Our ethics are unwavering and we all will stand together because we know that tree that we developed from is strong. We are not scared of you or your cronies. Nor does your continued harassment on this website waver our strength not devotion to our work. Perhaps if you would have had the same work ethic you would bit be in the bond you and your families are in. You place yourself and them their with your poor decisions and know want yo blame the world and including honest, hardworking, ethically bound, truthful servants of the law and Medicine. We are not scared! We are prepared! Nor shall we fail!

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Our families will remain intact and weather any storm that may come our way. Our families are full of honorable veterans whom have served honorably. Our family comes from a long line of leo and medical personnel whom have achieved what you term success as a by product of the true passion that we have for our duties. Our ethics are unwavering and we all will stand together because we know that tree that we developed from is strong. We are not scared of you or your cronies. Nor does your continued harassment on this website waver our strength not devotion to our work. Perhaps if you would have had the same work ethic you would bit be in the bond you and your families are in. You place yourself and them their with your poor decisions and know want yo blame the world and including honest, hardworking, ethically bound, truthful servants of the law and Medicine. We are not scared! We are prepared! Nor shall we fail!
Yeah, the great Mrs. Mrs. Mrs.Mrs Whore who got her start in Las Vegas, Nevada. Procbably the originasraer Her little boy Ralphie, met another little Whore named little Tammy. Little tammy was as
Special kind of child. Little Tammy it was soon learned that she could handle 6 little boys at a time. Speed ahead to Dade County where she was able to perfect her craft. And the weak men that couldn't resist even with beautiful wives at home just couldn't resist the football being sucked through the garden hose. So the little girl from Las Vegas took Dade county by storm. ******* child, numerous marriages prison, lying , theft all things that go hand in hand with prostitution. You taught little Tammy well Mr. Rocillo.
Yep that prostitution sure is honorable??
Keep the faith?

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 01:47 PM
And you wonder why noone will hire you lol. You were never a cop. You are just a little man that hates others for who you are. Look in the mirror and you will see shit lol.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 02:45 PM
And you wonder why noone will hire you lol. You were never a cop. You are just a little man that hates others for who you are. Look in the mirror and you will see shit lol.

Oh nay nay, I , unlike your loser ass completed a full career. Pension and all.
Let's look at your accomplishments:
Opa Locka- Terminated
Opa Locks- Terminated
West Miami-Terminated Terminated
Golden Beach after begging by buddy
Miami Dade Police Acabemy -Terminated
Arrested by ATF
Convicted by ATF
Incarcerated By ATF
Housed in BOP for 42 months
3years community control
Convicted Felon
Can't vote
Can't get a good job
Another divorce in the making
Ba**tard child
About to be homeless for sucking some scumbags d**k
Committed Purjury on witness stand
Crumbled into your ***** of a husband's arms
Begged the judge
Free Ride on con-air
Tried to get BOP member to slide Willie down your throat- rebuked
No more show off Harley
No more showoff Corvette
No more rediculous excursion.
Sure you were going to father's day at Bass pro that's why you drive 2 miles past Bass pro.
Quiltella display was empty because you got scared *****.
Agent Fowler it's the Golden Beach cops following mel swaer.
Come on Tammy let's flush them out.
Your defense is a government conspiracy that Golden Beach cops were arrested so why wasn't one single PCB Detective put on the stand in you defense. BECAUSE ITS ALL LIES, AGIOLLOTTI, TAMMY, RAFAEL, JOHN JOHN, KELLY, YELLOW TEETH, VULVA,. ITS ALL LIES, YOU KNOW IT, EVERYONE ST YOU LITTLE CONSPIRACY MEETING KNOWS IT, YOUR AGENCIES KNOW IT MIAMI BEACH KNOWS IT, MOST IMPORTANTLY THE FEDERAL COURTS KNOW IT. START PREPARING THOSE INTEROGITORIES. VULVA, DID YOU SEE THE RED SUV?
SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ,I WAS AND AM THE COP YOU HAVEn NEVER BEEN, THAT SLIT MADE YOU A COP ONLY. BY THE WAY YOU Tammy you ARE DECERTIFIED LEGITIMATELY. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU VOLUNTEER TO pick UP THE SOAP, TAMMY, Valdes, Rocillo. How many times did you lie on your application, how many false certificates did you print out. Your a loser in every sense of the word, daughter, wives, mother, whore in back seat. Just a complete loser.

By the way, I have looked in mirror and an damn proud of my one agency that I know collect a nice big pension from one agency (1)
MERRY CHRISTMAS SCUMMY LOSER!

P.S. is your community control officer aware your harassing witnessed, I bet he isn't. I believe he can screen your computer anytime he would like. Tampering with a witness is a felony and send you back home.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 03:15 PM

No harassment here. Just truthful facts. More to come. No one is asking for you to be scared. But I would be scared enough to ask for pole cameras. And for loved ones. You never know what they could be doing to get them jammed up. I would be proud to have to wear an ankle monitor like Tammy Valdes. You All should be very proud. Loyal check yourself for any STDS? You should. Laura must be very proud. You are prepared? Well we're here to play and here to stay. Let's see who is prepared better. Immunity Denied!!!

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 03:27 PM
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-11th-circuit/1852090.html

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 05:57 PM
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-11th-circuit/1852090.html

LOL Lmao Lol Lmao Lol

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 06:41 PM
LOL Lmao Lol Lmao Lol

How's that money check treating you after paying off your resitition?

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 06:48 PM
How's that money check treating you after paying off your resitition?

How's that $8.10 an hour working out for you?

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 06:52 PM
IMMUNITY DENIED.

October, 2016.

Nothing more to say!!!! Then the above.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 07:30 PM
All you can do is cut and paste on leo affairs, what a loser lmao! They have what you can't, a badge and a job lmao. You are so full of bs and threats. You are probably suffering from ED also. Yes you are impotent in every sense of the word.
lmao at you LITTLE MAN.
EYE IN THE SKY LMAO

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 07:54 PM
All you can do is cut and paste on leo affairs, what a loser lmao! They have what you can't, a badge and a job lmao. You are so full of bs and threats. You are probably suffering from ED also. Yes you are impotent in every sense of the word.
lmao at you LITTLE MAN.
EYE IN THE SKY LMAO

I own you. Your thoughts. See they have to have a badge to feel important. I don't. I'm best at taking down dirty liars. Mulvey, Loyal, Breeden, Sullivan and others! I'm here to stay and I'm here to play!!! Believe that.

Signed
Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 08:06 PM

Signed

Bivens.

Yikes Yikes Yikes
You smell what the Rock got cooking for the fabricators? Bobby the Civil Process Server said you looked scared!! Are you scared?
Bobby did you lie on your Ombudsman job application. Come on Bobby you know you were forced to retire or face termination. You even write it in your civil law suit complaint against FDLE out of Leon County Clerck of Courts. Bobby Bobby Bobby. Your nose continues to grow.
I'm wondering how the Valdes are doing?
I'm wondering how Miles from GBPD is doing?
I'm wondering how Martinez the ex GBPD now security guard is doing?
I'm wondering how Sullivan is doing?
I'm wondering how Mulvey is doing
(Scared enough for pole cameras)
I'm wondering how Johnny Boy Loyal is doing?
I'm wondering how the Ex GBPD loser out of Texas is doing?

I wish you all well!

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Yawning, boring, helpless insignificant little people are always making threats with no results. Baker Act, do you have any new material? Bobby says that he stuck his third eye up your pie. No wonder you are so obsessed with him. eye in the sky what a joke you are! Is that helplessness feeling coming on little man? You know that feeling well little man.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Yawning, boring, helpless insignificant little people are always making threats with no results. Baker Act, do you have any new material? Bobby says that he stuck his third eye up your pie. No wonder you are so obsessed with him. eye in the sky what a joke you are! Is that helplessness feeling coming on little man? You know that feeling well little man.

Bobby did try to stick it many boys third eye. Gloryhole material. We shall see what the future versions no all of them. I own you!!
David Rosen said you can stick it in his third eye again. Infidelity at its best!

Signed
Eye in the Sky

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Bobby did try to stick it many boys third eye. Gloryhole material. We shall see what the future versions no all of them. I own you!!
David Rosen said you can stick it in his third eye again. Infidelity at its best!

Signed
Eye in the Sky

Bumper & Thumper!

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 12:03 AM

Not that your immature posts deserves an answer but I'll address. John Loyal is a POS because he knowingly falsified charges against other citizens, let alone police officers. All over a piece of pu**y. John Loyal had in his possession all of the information that clearly showed the innocence of his "informants" wrath Federal Convicted Felon Tammy Lynn Valdes. Anyone that would defend that type of officers action weather it be MDPD, FHP, Coral Gables, Golden Beach, Sunny isles. Is in the wrong profession.

John Loyal had knowledge in his possession that Katherine Fernandez Rundle wanted nothing to do with this case. John Loyal had in his possession knowledge that no prosecutor in the office wanted anything to do with this personally driven vendetta case with the exception of a prosecutor that was diarly vying for a judgeship and desperately trying to impress the Governor. Even with that eager prosecutor KFR still refused realizing the case was a personal vendetta being pushed by your hero John Loyal at the goading of Tammy Lynn Valdes Federal Felon!

Well with enough pressure being placed on KFR she told the Investigators to speak to the heads of their prespective agencies and get their feelings. Well it was in the bag then because your very own Felon Sgt. K.S. happened to be personel friends with your one time Director James White Hair Loftus as evidenced by Mr. White Hair donating $100 to the Sullivan children Christmas Fund through go fund me.

So with that these officers Fates were sealed. With completely made up probable cause a fact known to John Loyal, Kelly Sullivan, Claudia Mulvey & disgraced Robert Breeden.

These officers were subjected to over three years of a bogus prosecution hanging over their heads and the government knew it. It wasn't until an honest prosecutor looked deeply into the case and realized his Investigators intentionally lied and intentionally omitted pertanant information all in an effort led by John Loyal and Claudia Mulvey, Kelly Sullivan and Disgraced Robert Breeden being proded by Tammy Valdes to mislead the government into believing these officers were committing the very crime they were in fact themselves committing, theft.

Once the honest prosecutor realized a grave injustice occurred he went to KFR who immediately instructed the prosecutor to drop all charges against these innocent officers as put on the recorded in open court.

The honest prosecutor then called in your hero Investigators of his findings and what the outcome was going to be and more than likely asked what the hell were they thinking​?

Those are a few of the facts that will be brought out in Federal Court should the Defendant's be ignorant enough to attempt a trial.

I have no horse in this race, but many of you need to direct your antaganism in the right direction. Would you want any of your family members subjected to such actions because of a vendetta or more than likely pillow talk?

Whatever side your on it's going to be interesting. They were able to get an extremely pro government anti plaintiff Federal Judge siding with the plaintiffs in this case. That in and of itself should send a chill down any decent, honest officers spines knowing there are officers willing to do this to anyone let alone another cop.

The interesting part of this I find is who is going to turn on who especially in depositions. It's sad all the way around but it will make for a good Sunday night movie.

Peace and be safe.

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 01:01 AM
You guys should start your own site!!

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 06:01 AM
You guys should start your own site!!

You should start reading your comic books again

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 06:44 AM
You can try to bring me down, but it will never happen. Hate on! Laughing all the way.

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 06:56 AM
You can try to bring me down, but it will never happen. Hate on! Laughing all the way.

You must mean jerking all the way booby!

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 02:49 PM

Just a matter of time my little friend. Think of us like a bad cancer that never goes away.
Look to the left
Look to the right
Look up
Look down
We are always around.
Stage 4