PDA

View Full Version : Former fhp trooper claudia mulvey immunity denied

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Former FHP CLAUDIA MULVEY IMMUNITY DENIED.
Soon to be former FDLE Agent.

Case 1:15-cv-20444-JAL
Document 82 Entered on FLSD Docket10/19/2016 Page 1 of 46

(This in reference to the Golden Beach incident.)

(Id. ¶ 29.) The Court finds that these allegations, accepted as true, plausibly allege that
Mulvey and Loyal intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom. That is, including the omitted facts in the warrant applications and omitting the misleading
information therefrom would have prevented a finding of probable cause.

Loyal, Sullivan, Mulvey, and Breeden.
1. Sovereign Immunity - Denied
2. Qualified Immunity- Denied

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Miami, Florida this 19th day of
October, 2016.

If I were a betting person. I would bet that in order for her to have made FDLE Agent of the year, that there are several innocent people sitting in prison because of her creative arrest affidavit writing. Shame on her. We have you in our radar.

IWearTheHat
02-19-2017, 07:16 AM
"intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom" Well, that pretty much removes any doubt about it being an accident!

Unregistered
03-25-2017, 03:08 AM
"intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom" Well, that pretty much removes any doubt about it being an accident!

"Iwearthehat"

Finally someone who reads the judges rulings and is not afraid to call a "spade a spade"

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 05:29 PM
"Iwearthehat"

Finally someone who reads the judges rulings and is not afraid to call a "spade a spade"

This bundle of ugliness has been lying her way through her entire career. It's good to see someone finally holding her fungi feet to the fire. Her creative report writing has always been an issue. Now maybe the elite FDLE will be forced to take action against this routine purgerer.

It's funny the minute a victim of her creative writing starts to push back she claims she is afraid for her safety and her family's safety and requests pole cameras and extra patrol.

What about all the families you've victimized?

It's so fitting you lost your immunity. Couldn't have happened to a nastier B***h!!

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Anyone remember this turd? She was useless. Could not of happened to a better turd.

Unregistered
05-10-2017, 12:26 AM
I went to patrol school with this former trooper. What ever happened with this case / situation? Is she still employed by FDLE?

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 03:44 PM
I went to patrol school with this former trooper. What ever happened with this case / situation? Is she still employed by FDLE?

She is. But not for much longer.