PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail for Mark Weinstein/State of Affairs

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Good Afternoon,
I've been made aware that everyone is talking shit about me and because of that I've been taking the high road. Thanks for double crossing me after everything I've ever given you. The FOP and my own officers has shown its disdain for me, so thanks for nothing.

-Carlito

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Well, I'll just admit that Bobby Jenkins sold out his members and leave at that. Since everyone her is a bunch of girly mans, especially fat phrank and the Indians, I'm just gonna say one thing. Sneaky Pete is da next Sgt even if you can prove he got test materials from his boss. You patrol diks are going on 12 hour shifts except the 2 special girls, and fat girl Lt. Yes from here on he is referred to as Lt Phat Girl. Oh, and don't forget the Red Dragoon. Word is he's moving up to a planned position as Training Lt. Wow, it didn't take Carlito long to buy off the PBA machine support. Don't worry guys, your mother's still love you, but people lime you keep planned parenthood in business.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Good Evening,

For all of you who are wondering what shift you will be working, I checked with Bobby Jenkins and he said it is ok if I went ahead and picked a shift for the entire department.

The lieutenants will continue with working a 4 hour day/20 hour work week.

The DB will be on a modified 5 day 5 hour shift with unlimited ot.

My specialized officers will be on a 4 Day 10 hour shift schedule with absolutely no supervision.

The rest of you worthless cry babies will work a 12 hour work day. I will monitor your gps, monday morning quarter back every move and you will be responsible for making me look good.

Alpha Shift
7a-7p
Sgt Pete (my boy)
Ofc Cheeseburger
Ofc Ass Kisser
Ofc Motor Boy

Bravo Shift
7a-7p
Cpl *******
Ofc Full Size Chevy
Ofc Pastor Preacher
Ofc Rock Head

Charlie Shift
7p-7a
Sgt Red Dragon
Ofc Chester the Molester
Ofc Old Ass
Ofc Opa Locka

Delta Shift
7p-7a
Cpl Baldy
Ofc Marty Mcfly
Ofc Phat Frank
Psa Hairybotto

Lieutenant Snake Man picked his little nephew Azzcanio to be his new detective starting immediately.

If anyone has an issue with my new schedule contact Prez Mark or CM Frank.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Well, I'll just admit that Bobby Jenkins sold out his members and leave at that. Since everyone her is a bunch of girly mans, especially fat phrank and the Indians, I'm just gonna say one thing. Sneaky Pete is da next Sgt even if you can prove he got test materials from his boss. You patrol diks are going on 12 hour shifts except the 2 special girls, and fat girl Lt. Yes from here on he is referred to as Lt Phat Girl. Oh, and don't forget the Red Dragoon. Word is he's moving up to a planned position as Training Lt. Wow, it didn't take Carlito long to buy off the PBA machine support. Don't worry guys, your mother's still love you, but people lime you keep planned parenthood in business.
Other union options are already being explored, there is very little confidence left in Robert Jenkins and the FOP anymore. Shame on you Jenkins for comproming lodge 81 and shame on you Noriega for making North Bay Village Police Department a debachery of a work place.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 02:02 PM
If any of us think for one minute any union out there wants us, think again. Our well earned reputation as a bunch of back stabbing low lifes is also well documented. And now, our saviour joe p is gone, we are like a ship without a sail. In the words of Lt Fat Girl, look out for yourself. Of course he gave the emails and letters to the chief. If you expect him to stand up for anyone other than the boss, think again. And his work wife Lt Cancer Stick, aka Jessica McCreepie, please.