PDA

View Full Version : Lbs

Jacque Cousteau
02-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Today's date is February 6th and a crime that occurred on Christmas Day is finally making the news today. All detectives involved need to be sent back to the road including the detective sergeant that allowed this to be put in the sun sentinal.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Today's date is February 6th and a crime that occurred on Christmas Day is finally making the news today. All detectives involved need to be sent back to the road including the detective sergeant that allowed this to be put in the sun sentinal.

This makes zero sense. Some tools stolen from construction site? This happens everywhere all the time so please clarify why detectives and Sgt should move? And why do you believe a Sgt has the power to stop an article which is public information from getting into the paper?? 🤔🤔🤔

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Doesn't LBS only have 1 detective and a part time CI Sgt?

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Doesn't LBS only have 1 detective and a part time CI Sgt?

3 detectives and 1 full time CI Sgt

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 01:58 AM
They need to make two of the detectives into road deputies. They constantly work with only 2 deputies and one supervisor which causes them to violate the city contract. They count the detectives as road patrol but do not answer calls, just in an attempt to make the manpower minimum per city contract. It is very unsafe with the skeleton crew they work with sometimes , there are guys outside the district that will work overtime if nobody wants to there .

unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:14 AM
Thanks for that Rattatouie.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:17 AM
1 sgt in charge of 1 CI detective, 2 CST detectives, and Admin functions. I think he also runs the road half the time. I hear thn on the radio all the time and are most days running with 2 deps. Not safe.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 04:51 AM
They need to make two of the detectives into road deputies. They constantly work with only 2 deputies and one supervisor which causes them to violate the city contract. They count the detectives as road patrol but do not answer calls, just in an attempt to make the manpower minimum per city contract. It is very unsafe with the skeleton crew they work with sometimes , there are guys outside the district that will work overtime if nobody wants to there .

This juggling of man power has been going on for years..the will count motormen, S.E.T. And even people on FTO. I guess what happened at the airport wasn't a wake-up call. Can't wait until the airport lawsuits starts rolling in...pucker up admin.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 12:29 AM
1 sgt in charge of 1 CI detective, 2 CST detectives, and Admin functions. I think he also runs the road half the time. I hear thn on the radio all the time and are most days running with 2 deps. Not safe.

Yes I hear them too and VERY unsafe!!!

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Whatsamatta Jaques, didn't like being outed as the infamous Rattatouie?

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 12:21 AM
This afternoon on a busy beach Saturday, lbs only had 2 guys working total! Was either 2 deputies and no Sgt, or one deputy and one OIC. They should hire detail deputies who are atv/bicycle certified to patrol during various times to help those guys out. How many vacancies does LBS have????

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 07:26 AM
And how may I ask would a bicycle certified or atv certified Deputy help out???? If there are only two guys working the road maybe just maybe the extra manpower should be helping out on the road. I dont think a guy/gal riding an atv down the beach checking out some snapper is going to help a short staffed road patrol district. And just how many call does a bike patrol deputy ever handle??? If the district ever got off their wallet and payed some O.T. It should be for 10-65 ing or at least be a good 10-94 to the two guys that I am sure want to go home at the end of the night.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 05:34 PM
And how may I ask would a bicycle certified or atv certified Deputy help out???? If there are only two guys working the road maybe just maybe the extra manpower should be helping out on the road. I dont think a guy/gal riding an atv down the beach checking out some snapper is going to help a short staffed road patrol district. And just how many call does a bike patrol deputy ever handle??? If the district ever got off their wallet and payed some O.T. It should be for 10-65 ing or at least be a good 10-94 to the two guys that I am sure want to go home at the end of the night.

It was suggested because a couple other districts pay details to patrol just for visibility. Is it that the district does not want you pay OT to staff road patrol or none of their guys are picking up the OT when offered???

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 04:20 AM
It was suggested because a couple other districts pay details to patrol just for visibility. Is it that the district does not want you pay OT to staff road patrol or none of their guys are picking up the OT when offered???

Look at what you have running the place. Do you expect any different? Keep your logs guys to include notifying the Capt how unsafe things are. Then, God forbid, one of you gets hurt due to this incompetence and juggling of manpower, you can hit him where it hurts. That guy didnt have the knowledge to be a Sgt no less a Captain. Just keep good notes.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 12:25 PM
Look at what you have running the place. Do you expect any different? Keep your logs guys to include notifying the Capt how unsafe things are. Then, God forbid, one of you gets hurt due to this incompetence and juggling of manpower, you can hit him where it hurts. That guy didnt have the knowledge to be a Sgt no less a Captain. Just keep good notes.

True dat👍👍👍

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 01:22 PM
This afternoon on a busy beach Saturday, lbs only had 2 guys working total! Was either 2 deputies and no Sgt, or one deputy and one OIC. They should hire detail deputies who are atv/bicycle certified to patrol during various times to help those guys out. How many vacancies does LBS have????

Only one Deputy working this morning