PDA

View Full Version : Time for another Cuban Chief?

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 03:06 AM
Its about that time for a national search for a cuban already that will already be found here in the 5th floor with a year or two left so he take that chiefy sweet vacation and continue the regalado form of policing.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Its about that time for a national search for a cuban already that will already be found here in the 5th floor with a year or two left so he take that chiefy sweet vacation and continue the regalado form of policing.

Hey Mohawk that is why Lube is just about moved back. November 2017 is the dawning of Aqaridesque. Harmony and understanding.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Hey Mohawk that is why Lube is just about moved back. November 2017 is the dawning of Aqaridesque. Harmony and understanding.

Moved back, he was never missed. Honestly I didn't know the ghost was gone. How can the 4 hour a day girl. Be expected to run anything but his mouth? If Lube, is selected to run this department. Only thing he'll be known for. Is the one that cause the Feds to finally step in and take control of this sewer. Hell, not a bad idea. Let him take over. We need the Feds here or at least FDLE, says that enough. Were taking over. Tks Lube.

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 11:16 AM
As a Cuban - American, and Retired MPD, I must admit, that the list of Cuban chiefs leaves a lot to be desired:

1. Raul " El Gaggo " Martinez: Plead the 5th in a criminal proceeding, And great friends, with Convicted Felons.

2. Miguel " The Hippo " Exposito: Was the Better of the bunch.

3. Manuel " Confirmed Federal Snitch " Orosa: Incredible that a documented Federal Snitch, could be Chief of Police.
Manny, wasn't allowed to partake in sensitive information meetings, he had to have Jorge Martin attend, because he
wasn't allowed by the F.B.I. to partake in these meetings.

4. Rudy Llanes: " The Child- Explorer Molester ": Should be in Jail, as a Child Molester, along with Albert Albert.

Time for a Change !

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 12:50 PM
I guess the Dennis Jackson lovers are getting active

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 02:02 PM
I guess the Dennis Jackson lovers are getting active

He really is one dumb azz monkey, a doorstop has a bigger and more meaningful purpose in life.

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 03:12 PM
Word is next round of Cuban commanders to be made are

Danny Garido "la culebra"

Jose Gonzalez from communications who is retiring soon and has hidden behind a desk his entire career

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 06:59 PM
The I A Major Rodriguez the silent scammer new chief

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Look all you want. Waste all your money on a rigged national search. I back better then ever. Who am I? I'm who's going to turn this department around. I done it for Chicago and I'll do it here. I've have plans. Get on board this sub or fall into the water of bye-bye career. Park-n-walks in every sector. Mandatory stat's for all. I'm getting rid of E/O time. All you'll have is sick or vacation day's. I'll cut overtime to almost nothing. Correct the abuse of the off duties. Max. 20 hours a pay period. You abuse, you'll lose off duties for a year. Second offence, 120 hour of sit at home no pay, no nothing. You speed demon's, toll runners or you cover your vehicle plate or change your vehicle I.D. numbers. McDonald's is hiring. Sorry, you won't pass a background check for Walmart. In closing, I won't leave you with my catch phase. You all better know it anyway. When I walk into a room. I want you all to jump to attention and hole it to I say at easy. Oh to that special moron on staff. I know who you are. It's not going to be MTW "B" shift for you. I was being nice. Not anymore, your history! I'll enjoy watching you walk out crying cause I've taken away your pension and 1% fund. Yes, I got it like that. Now back to work!

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 05:01 AM
Look all you want. Waste all your money on a rigged national search. I back better then ever. Who am I? I'm who's going to turn this department around. I done it for Chicago and I'll do it here. I've have plans. Get on board this sub or fall into the water of bye-bye career. Park-n-walks in every sector. Mandatory stat's for all. I'm getting rid of E/O time. All you'll have is sick or vacation day's. I'll cut overtime to almost nothing. Correct the abuse of the off duties. Max. 20 hours a pay period. You abuse, you'll lose off duties for a year. Second offence, 120 hour of sit at home no pay, no nothing. You speed demon's, toll runners or you cover your vehicle plate or change your vehicle I.D. numbers. McDonald's is hiring. Sorry, you won't pass a background check for Walmart. In closing, I won't leave you with my catch phase. You all better know it anyway. When I walk into a room. I want you all to jump to attention and hole it to I say at easy. Oh to that special moron on staff. I know who you are. It's not going to be MTW "B" shift for you. I was being nice. Not anymore, your history! I'll enjoy watching you walk out crying cause I've taken away your pension and 1% fund. Yes, I got it like that. Now back to work!

Ron, were you trying to say HOLD not hole. Like the special fellows you, liked so much??

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
The I A Major Rodriguez the silent scammer new chief

Colina the actor had it Rodriguez will bend in any direction to become AC

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Colina will go the way of Gomez, he only went as high as AC. Colina will not make DC or Chief.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Colina will go the way of Gomez, he only went as high as AC. Colina will not make DC or Chief.

Don't be so sure! Our Fearless fat ass manager has been seen with Colina and word is that Colina is tight with Suarez. If Manager wants to keep his job, he'll make Colina.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Word is next round of Cuban commanders to be made are

Danny Garido "la culebra"

Jose Gonzalez from communications who is retiring soon and has hidden behind a desk his entire career

Gonzalez??? Wow they are going to promote home???? How sad when you can predict the useless promotions

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 01:50 PM
colina will go the way of gomez, he only went as high as ac. Colina will not make dc or chief.

colina is abend over just like rodriguez..he will do or **** anyone to get promoted..talk shit about people years ago, then gets staff and promoted...and know just like everyone he talk shit about...a big zero...just want the rank and pay...welcome to mpd...no one on staff cares about mpd...it's about thinking the have power and pay....i feel sorry for a very few staff members who are trying and would make great chiefs, but when the staff has a chief who is a joke, the dc a bigger joke, then the commissioner boy, the criminal a joke pastor and the white only whats good for me....the department will never get better....we all have to keep working off duty and save to be able to leave...just like them....

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 03:11 PM
i remember when colina was thrown out of training and was stuck lost in space the northend and disgruntled look at the actor now