PDA

View Full Version : 47 Cars Broken into at the Police Autopound

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 12:42 AM
http://www.thecrespogram.com/47-cars-broken-into-in-auto-pound.html

When will it end?

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Who cares. I got my raise. Crespo is writing here. He once had good stories but this has been reported and then some. Slow week or month.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 01:04 AM

When will it end?

Stand down sailor that's an order.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 02:58 AM
The embarrassments and black eyes continue 2015, 2016, 2017.....

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 03:48 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article130474469.html

As many as four dozen vehicles impounded over the years as evidence in unsolved fatalities and crimes were broken into late Monday night or early Tuesday — at almost the very same spot where Miami police said in October that stored evidence from hundreds of homicides and unclassified deaths had been rotting for years.

The vehicles of all types, from small cars to SUVs and trucks, were either impounded after traffic fatalities or because they had been used in crimes. Police, who were still investigating the incident Thursday, couldn't definitively say the exposure had damaged the cases of any unsolved crimes.

They also weren't certain about the exact number of vehicles that had been broken into because many of them had been damaged during accidents.

“There was a breach of the security of the impound lot,” said Miami Police Chief Rodolfo Llanes. “We're investigating it as a crime. It's not the same area where the evidence was stored.”

Sources familiar with the investigation said though there was no surveillance video in the vehicle lot, they are reviewing cameras from nearby in a search for evidence.

The cars were stored behind a chain-link fence under I-95 and across the street from Miami police headquarters at 400 NE Second Ave. A source familiar with the investigation said the burglars broke through fencing then ransacked the vehicles, breaking windows and stealing some contents. The break-in was first reported by Miami blogger Al Crespo.

The break-ins occurred behind fencing adjacent to where police discovered a rotted evidence container in October with hundreds of pieces of evidence that had been contaminated rodents and the elements.

The blowback from that mishap has been substantial, with the city's police union chief lambasting the carelessness and calling for an outside investigator and the chair of the city's Civilian Investigative panel calling the destruction of evidence, “malpractice.”

Llanes said of the recent vehicle break-ins that investigators were searching through impound sheets to determine what had been stolen.

Breach of security! It's called a burglary with 47 vehs broken into. You people think this is a game or joke. Their are victims here that this might compromise their criminal case. Laugh, I hope you will never have a family member waiting for justice in the city of miami jurisdiction.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 04:09 AM
What a disaster this place is.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 04:54 AM
This is just another MPD cover up
Facts
47 Vehs Broken into the Auto Pound Sunday night
No Watch Order given
No Bolo issued
No Direct Patrol
No park & walk detail
After everything that has happen in the autopound it's Incredible no one was assigned to protect all of the evidence and property stored underneath I-95
Llanes kept this quite so it doesn't become a scandal. He is willing to allow the burglaries to continue.
Media ask the Right and honest question.
How many times has the auto Pound been broken into since 2011?
How long was the offender inside breaking into vehs?
Why weren't units dispatched?
Why wasn't a unit at least assign to protect the autopound after hours?
What type of security do they have?
Llanes is a lier and thief!
Don't worry commissioners the lawsuit will eventually hit.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 10:18 AM
This is just another MPD cover up
Facts
47 Vehs Broken into the Auto Pound Sunday night
No Watch Order given
No Bolo issued
No Direct Patrol
No park & walk detail
After everything that has happen in the autopound it's Incredible no one was assigned to protect all of the evidence and property stored underneath I-95
Llanes kept this quite so it doesn't become a scandal. He is willing to allow the burglaries to continue.
Media ask the Right and honest question.
How many times has the auto Pound been broken into since 2011?
How long was the offender inside breaking into vehs?
Why weren't units dispatched?
Why wasn't a unit at least assign to protect the autopound after hours?
What type of security do they have?
Llanes is a lier and thief!
Don't worry commissioners the lawsuit will eventually hit.

Stand down sailor that's an order

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Old old old news. Play the same record over and over

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Who cares. I got my raise. Crespo is writing here. He once had good stories but this has been reported and then some. Slow week or month.
Take a look at the Back Drop, anyone not bested by 2013 has this new drop. You are screwed. You will literally be losing money

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Take a look at the Back Drop, anyone not bested by 2013 has this new drop. You are screwed. You will literally be losing money

People here don't understand the concept of loosing 3 to 400k in their retirement instead they think the union did them a favor by getting them retro for 6month.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 04:21 PM

when will it end?

this is what happens when the chief of police has no,no,no balls and only cares about keeping his 4 stars. It starts at the top then, just look at the staff, jackson a joke (should have been fired, but no, now an ass. Chief), cabrera crazy and should be locked away, colina a kiss ass, papier only cares about himself, **** the police department or employees.

This is the upper staff, can you guess how bad the rest of the staff is???????

Well i will keep my head down and just make it every day, because the staff and city hall doesn't care what happens. Everyone is for the selves..

Lets all pray for a chief from outside and a change with the staff..

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you cant make this shit up

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Stand down sailor that's an order.

Hey, c*cksucker, blow it out your a$$. Isn't funny anymore.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 07:09 PM

Chief can you please tell me in the history of the city of miami or any police dept has 47 vehs stored as evidence for trial have been broken into all in one day?

Why don't you just keep smoking that cigar everyday by your car for 2 hours. By the way that's a departmental order violation. Smoking in uniform.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Why did they cancel the autopound detail ? We always had a detail starting from 1700-0600.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 07:18 PM
After hundreds of rape and homicide evidence have been mismanaged and destroyed? WOW is there a department in the entire country that can top this place?

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Are they saying they didn't have security cameras? So what type of security did they have here. I mean breaking into 47 cars is ridiculous

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 07:12 PM
This guy is such a clown. They didn't even place a watch order after the incident.

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 08:01 PM
This guy is such a clown. They didn't even place a watch order after the incident.

I bet if they had stolen a pack of cigars he would have a 24/ 7 task force assigned to the autopound.