PDA

View Full Version : Tubbs revealed

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Fill in the blank R_n Thu_st_n

Ricky Frey
02-01-2017, 01:50 AM
You know the response will simply be "dumbazz". He truly is a coward and bigot.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-01-2017, 12:21 PM
hahahaha. A swing and a miss. Dumb azz. I enjoy knowing you stay awake at night pouring though all of my posts, in an attempt to identify me. Haha. Here's the big question though. What are you going to do if you ever identify me? Post some mean threads about me? Noooooo. Please not that. Hahahaha. Keep searching dumb azz and I'll keep laughing

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Blanket Party sucker.

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 01:40 PM
That's where we all party under a blanket lol

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 02:32 PM
in the scheme of things ricardo tubs is a non important person now just like barack insane Obama.
I am sure ricardo is a typical ' do nothing' soul brother of a cop who moans and whines because there are
not enough slacker home boys to shuck and jive with.

in reality ricardo tubbs, no one really cares who you are - your existence in the world means nothing to anyone
except to the chicken heads you call on your 5 cell phones and the 3 or 4 chicken heads you are paying child support to.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Oddly if no one cares who I am, why are there two active threads regarding my identity? Next thing, "soul brother", "chicken heads", "shuck and jive"? Dude, did you stop watching tv in the 80's. Again I don't have any outside children. You are funny. I'll bet you're type of cop that creates the PC for the stop, after the arrest. What a dumb azz. This scary technology thing is killing you. No one carries around a bunch of phones any longer. Not even the D boys. Keep this thread going. I love the attention. You know what Ricardo Tubbs for President in 2020. Haha. Dumb azz

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Tubbs what happened to the Colonel? The last we heard from you he would be here as long as he wanted??

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-01-2017, 08:22 PM
He retired. And please believe he is doing fine. Not like the the 28. Haha.

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 09:27 PM
He retired. And please believe he is doing fine. Not like the the 28. Haha.

Was he fired or did he retire? Why didn't he get a going a way Party like Knowles if he "retired". What's the truth?

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-01-2017, 10:29 PM
He RETIRED. The only one to get fired was your buddy Dunn. And you really aren't very smart. Knowles retired early and hasn't had his party yet and neither did Drago. Colonel Pollock has been RETIRED for two weeks and you expected to get the announcement delivered to your home the day after? Hahaha. Sorry to burst your bubble Dumb azz but he's RETIRED. And I can guarantee you he won't be working as a reserve deputy in North Florida or a security guard a Dollar General. Hahahaha. You 28 plus Dunn still hold the distinction of. Ring the only ones to be fired by this Sheriff. Now hurry and get back to helping Fondo collect those carts out of the parking lot. Hahahaha. How is Mr Lamberti doing? Has he come to terms with him being fired by the citizens yet? How about Lt General Harris. Haha. You guys are losing and will remain so. I'm loving it

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 10:52 PM
He RETIRED. The only one to get fired was your buddy Dunn. And you really aren't very smart. Knowles retired early and hasn't had his party yet and neither did Drago. Colonel Pollock has been RETIRED for two weeks and you expected to get the announcement delivered to your home the day after? Hahaha. Sorry to burst your bubble Dumb azz but he's RETIRED. And I can guarantee you he won't be working as a reserve deputy in North Florida or a security guard a Dollar General. Hahahaha. You 28 plus Dunn still hold the distinction of. Ring the only ones to be fired by this Sheriff. Now hurry and get back to helping Fondo collect those carts out of the parking lot. Hahahaha. How is Mr Lamberti doing? Has he come to terms with him being fired by the citizens yet? How about Lt General Harris. Haha. You guys are losing and will remain so. I'm loving it

Stop being so defensive, if he retired why didn't the BSO Informant say anything and post it like everyone else? He has been here since the 70s and there's no "Farewell" announcement? Seems odd.

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Pretty funny how "tubbs" knows everything about everyone cept who his baby daddy is. Haha dumb azz.

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 11:46 PM
in the scheme of things ricardo tubs is a non important person now just like barack insane Obama.
I am sure ricardo is a typical ' do nothing' soul brother of a cop who moans and whines because there are
not enough slacker home boys to shuck and jive with.

in reality ricardo tubbs, no one really cares who you are - your existence in the world means nothing to anyone
except to the chicken heads you call on your 5 cell phones and the 3 or 4 chicken heads you are paying child support to.

This is right on point. It is your sperm swallowing that nobody likes.

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Knowles was the only retirement.

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Oddly if no one cares who I am, why are there two active threads regarding my identity? Next thing, "soul brother", "chicken heads", "shuck and jive"? Dude, did you stop watching tv in the 80's. Again I don't have any outside children. You are funny. I'll bet you're type of cop that creates the PC for the stop, after the arrest. What a dumb azz. This scary technology thing is killing you. No one carries around a bunch of phones any longer. Not even the D boys. Keep this thread going. I love the attention. You know what Ricardo Tubbs for President in 2020. Haha. Dumb azz

Well I just gots back from the corner sto and gots me a forty and a black n mild. I needs to stop ova at da Wash house and checks on my hoe who be washing my so fresh close. And Whens I'm doing ova there I'ms going back to da crib to bust a nut wit a couple of my chicken heads.........

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 01:33 AM

Actually Knowles already had his party this past Friday night

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 01:39 AM

I thought that was the way to do a traffic stop???? my FTO was great at stopping cars for no reason and then finding a ton of dope. We would then sit in the car with the traffic statue book open and with our eyes closed we would just pick a violation. I loved this technique and adopted it for my career and then passed it on to my trainees.

So whats the issue here????? Tubbs you probably never made a significant arrest in your whole pathetic career so please GFY.

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
Sorry the cats out of the bag RT.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Still not Thurston. Still not Elgin or Nate. And it's obvious you haven't worked the streets since the 80's. "Beat guts" "chicken heads". Haha. Hey the 80's called and they're waiting for you to take off your Members only jacket. Hahaha. You are a pathetic Dumb azz, but keep guessing and I'll keep posting and laughing at you

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Even if somebody guessed who you were, you would continue to deny it...you sound like a typical Snowflake.....You know what I did see you at that march you were dressed as a big Vagina.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 02:37 AM
Still not Thurston. Still not Elgin or Nate. And it's obvious you haven't worked the streets since the 80's. "Beat guts" "chicken heads". Haha. Hey the 80's called and they're waiting for you to take off your Members only jacket. Hahaha. You are a pathetic Dumb azz, but keep guessing and I'll keep posting and laughing at you
I just gots back from the gym. I wuz pushin a total of 6 cadillacs on the bench when did came across. Listen dawg you castin shade on my party. I aint got no beef wit you or any of yo hoes. You feel me? So lets me get back to stakin sum more cadillacs on my barbell. Talks later i gots,to go

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 03:28 AM
Dat be badd as fukk!!!

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-03-2017, 04:32 AM
That's funny but, how about this. "Howdy y'all. I need to get me some new lifts for my pickup truck and some Skoll. My mullet is getting hella long and my double wide is good, brother. I'm gonna get me some Jack Daniels, listen to some Lynyrd Skynyrd and go bang my cousin. Yee haw". Hahaha. That's funny. Yours was more prison yard. But I can do this all night. Dumb azz

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Was he fired or did he retire? Why didn't he get a going a way Party like Knowles if he "retired". What's the truth?

He's not even a cop at best he's a transvestit wanna be cop. He surely only uses the free DD's wi-fi. Pay no attention to this fag!

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 01:22 PM
That's funny but, how about this. "Howdy y'all. I need to get me some new lifts for my pickup truck and some Skoll. My mullet is getting hella long and my double wide is good, brother. I'm gonna get me some Jack Daniels, listen to some Lynyrd Skynyrd and go bang my cousin. Yee haw". Hahaha. That's funny. Yours was more prison yard. But I can do this all night. Dumb azz

You be sound like you hanging out wit the boys at the airboat ramps out west. But me I'm busy Playing wity all deez hoes . You see I got mines at da crib waiting for me. But I'm steady bread crumbing sum future hoes for my pleasure. I keeps a steady 6-7 hoes on hand when I can gets out of the crib wit my baby mamma..

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 02:01 PM

RT's dad is a meat thief. That's pretty white.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Haha. Your too dumb to be called a dumb azz. Your new title is Double wide. To match your wife. I know you're having a rough time because you haven't gone "muddin" in a while. But it'll be ok. Just go buy some meth from your cousin and go line dance at Roundup. And it'll be all good brother. Hahaha. What a double wide

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 05:46 PM
Haha. Your too dumb to be called a dumb azz. Your new title is Double wide. To match your wife. I know you're having a rough time because you haven't gone "muddin" in a while. But it'll be ok. Just go buy some meth from your cousin and go line dance at Roundup. And it'll be all good brother. Hahaha. What a double wide

Im's gonna go out on a limb.... I thinks old tubbs started his career back in the day in the City of Dania???

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Hahaha. Wrong again. Wow you guys really are losing sleep wondering who I am. Hahaha. Get er done

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Hahaha. Wrong again. Wow you guys really are losing sleep wondering who I am. Hahaha. Get er done

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 10:31 PM
No Tubsy your upset cause you were outed.
Who's the dumb azz now.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Haha. If you say so. Hey dumb azz. I've never worked in D-2. I told you in an north end Deputy but keep guessing. Hahaha. I'm still posting and still laughing at you. Dumb azz. Oh sorry. Double wide

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 03:45 AM
No Tubsy I never said anything about D-2. And by your reponse you assume I am white (dead wrong). Your an uneducated brother that is making us all look bad. So by your response I have struck a nerve, thanks for your unintentional admission. Who's the dumb azzz now. You were outed long ago when someone looked over your shoulder while you were posting on your phone. Sleep well my nubian brother, (your a disgrace).

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 04:05 AM
Big tub of shit!

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 05:03 AM

elgin doesnt need this blog. he has a respected newspaper and can get factual information out and around the country if not the world.. b smarter than this clown.

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 06:15 AM
No Tubsy I never said anything about D-2. And by your reponse you assume I am white (dead wrong). Your an uneducated brother that is making us all look bad. So by your response I have struck a nerve, thanks for your unintentional admission. Who's the dumb azzz now. You were outed long ago when someone looked over your shoulder while you were posting on your phone. Sleep well my nubian brother, (your a disgrace).

LOVE IT...keep up the good work. Tubbs is a disgrace and I am sure he will have the same old stupid response right Tubbsie you DUMB A$$.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Well you obviously don't work for BSO. District 2 IS Dania Beach and has been for as long as I've been here. And someone looking over my shoulder is funny. If they saw me they you should have no issue outing me. I'm waiting. And since I'm so "uneducated" I guess I'll help you and teach the difference between "your" and "you're". But I understand since you know me you obviously weren't sitting behind me in college. And yes you are a dumb azz and you've been outed. Hahahahaha.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Tubsy Wubsy is upset because he's been outed. I'll see you at the gas pumps in Pompano.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-07-2017, 01:48 AM
Haha. Well dummy RT is still out from a shooting and I'm still not him either. I've told you fools several times I'm in Didtrict 10. Not 11 not 2. But keep guessing and maybe sometime before I retire you might get it right. Hahahaha. Dumb azz. And by the way the other poster was was obviously a civilian who didn't know that District 2 and Dania were the same. Sorry civilians all of our districts have number identifiers. Hahahaha

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 01:58 AM
You work at the port. You must be getting nervous if you're trying to distract us again.
We're narrowing it down Walt, Pete, or Ronald.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Haha. A swing and a miss. Keep guessing though. Dude you are so far off it shows you really don't know the blacks that work in this agency. But hey keep guessing. I'll just keep posting and laughing at you. Dumb azz

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-07-2017, 04:49 AM
Haha. Which one is it? You looked over my shoulder and know who I am. You worked with me in Dania? You'll see me at the Pompano pumps? Dude, you are as clueless now as you've ever been. Don't let MDC fool you. Keep guessing and I'll keep pissing youboff by posting. And I've been distracting you with reality since day one. Hahaha

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Tubsy you are so full of crap, you have been outed.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Oh nooooo. You've named no less than 10 people historically and which one am I? Dude I WONT stop posting. Keep guessing and keep staying up at night with your flow chart trying to decide who Tubbs really is. And if you do, what then????? I'm sure you'll post mean stuff about me. Hahahaha. I post stuff defending my Sheriff and his staff, if that's too much for you. Oh well. Cyber bullying only works if the persons being bullied gives a crap. Happy hunting. Dumb azz.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Oh nooooo. You've named no less than 10 people historically and which one am I? Dude I WONT stop posting. Keep guessing and keep staying up at night with your flow chart trying to decide who Tubbs really is. And if you do, what then????? I'm sure you'll post mean stuff about me. Hahahaha. I post stuff defending my Sheriff and his staff, if that's too much for you. Oh well. Cyber bullying only works if the persons being bullied gives a crap. Happy hunting. Dumb azz.

Its my Birffffday today and how on erf you thinking I cant figure this one out...... im fixin to bet all my monees it ole BOW LEGGGZ. HAHA. He be using dude in all hiz vocab.....

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Tubsy you are so full of crap, you have been outed.

He's so full of it it's flooding out his giant ears.
Nice job RT. How's wifey #2? Sorry that didn't work out for you, again. Are you the dad? How much are you shelling out these days for child support, paternity tests, and all your collections? You are such a finger-pointing loser. You only wish you were Elgin or Ozzie at this point.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Haha. A swing and a miss. Keep guessing though. Dude you are so far off it shows you really don't know the blacks that work in this agency. But hey keep guessing. I'll just keep posting and laughing at you. Dumb azz

Is your pappy still laughing? Haha dumb azz.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1985-11-22/news/8502220547_1_roast-beef-jail-kitchen-jim-leljedal

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Nope its Sgt AA.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Its my Birffffday today and how on erf you thinking I cant figure this one out...... im fixin to bet all my monees it ole BOW LEGGGZ. HAHA. He be using dude in all hiz vocab.....

You should be an ebonics teacher

Unregisteredraby
02-07-2017, 11:43 PM

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Is your pappy still laughing? Haha dumb azz.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1985-11-22/news/8502220547_1_roast-beef-jail-kitchen-jim-leljedal

Wow thats an oldie but goodie......Almost forgot about that lol.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 11:45 AM

Where can I sign up for a beginners course?

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:33 AM

Who be Bow Leggs?

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 01:49 AM
Agreed it's AA

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-10-2017, 02:24 AM
Hahahaha. Someone is losing a lot of sleep worrying about the identity of Ricardo. Keep guessing. This is getting pathetic. Instead of commenting on the various topics on this forum. You spend day and night begging anyone to identify me. Again I ask. What will you do after that? What a dumb azz

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 06:38 AM
Fill in the blank R_n Thu_st_n

I'd like to buy a vowel please, an "O".

You going to show some leg today Vanna?

http://atom.smasher.org/wof/

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 01:39 AM
Hahahaha. Someone is losing a lot of sleep worrying about the identity of Ricardo. Keep guessing. This is getting pathetic. Instead of commenting on the various topics on this forum. You spend day and night begging anyone to identify me. Again I ask. What will you do after that? What a dumb azz

Only one person who uses the word DUDE in almost every conversation???? LOL Now its time fo me to slide on ova to me Chicken heads crib and beats sum gut.... Dat be the wayz she likes it....

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-11-2017, 02:28 AM
Dude. You are really stuck in the 80's. Chicken heads. Beat guys and cribs went out with your Phil Collins LP. You are a sad, sad person. If you are still hearing blacks speaking like that you should be a billionaire. Because you have a time machine. Sorry. Those days are gone. Just like your wife and your ability to get an erection. Hahaha. Dumb azz 80's loser

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 03:08 AM

Sounds like you are getting a little defensive Tubsy. Losing sleep I don't think so , it's quite the opposite. Sweet dreams slappy!

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Dude. You are really stuck in the 80's. Chicken heads. Beat guys and cribs went out with your Phil Collins LP. You are a sad, sad person. If you are still hearing blacks speaking like that you should be a billionaire. Because you have a time machine. Sorry. Those days are gone. Just like your wife and your ability to get an erection. Hahaha. Dumb azz 80's loser

lookee hear, Ize just chillin outsides the wash house smoking meez a blak n mild. I watch the young gits throwing dice against the walls aking like you be sounding Tubbs. I knows I mite not beez the sharpest person around but when I'm drinkin meez a 40 oz while washing my close Its gives me times to do sum thinking. You beez talking all did trash allz the times how we all stuck in the eightees. But thruth is I do be beaten my laidees gutz all the times and sheez likes it. No I don't go downz on dat chicken head because she be have all da boyz running game up in dat. And guess what when imz done ova here wit my close I'm going backs to my crib fo sum shut eye. You hear me playa. Now getz back to be sum type of tough guys robo cop so Ize have a black role model I can look up two.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Well woooo doggie. You sure let me have it. I laughed so hard I almost spilled my Miller lite on my boots. Imma fixin to ride my 4 wheeler back to the trailer. And then smoke me sum meth. I just got me a new Garth Brooks CD and we is gonna jam tonight. Yeee haw. Hahahaha. For the record I don't think you could find a 40 oz in stores anymore. But as you can't help but prove, if you are a cop. You haven't worked in any type of neighborhood since the 80's and even then I'm sure you were crapping your pants. Those same dudes you are talking about are wiping their balls on your picture after they finish banging your wife. Hahahaha. Git R Dun

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 01:38 AM
Well woooo doggie. You sure let me have it. I laughed so hard I almost spilled my Miller lite on my boots. Imma fixin to ride my 4 wheeler back to the trailer. And then smoke me sum meth. I just got me a new Garth Brooks CD and we is gonna jam tonight. Yeee haw. Hahahaha. For the record I don't think you could find a 40 oz in stores anymore. But as you can't help but prove, if you are a cop. You haven't worked in any type of neighborhood since the 80's and even then I'm sure you were crapping your pants. Those same dudes you are talking about are wiping their balls on your picture after they finish banging your wife. Hahahaha. Git R Dun

Dude???? Now dat funny sheeeitz playa..... Lets me tellz you sumpin. I be getting mo black azz that you could ever dream of . Yes, Deez hoes be telling me dat all the brothers be thinking they gots it going on . They be telling me they want a man to beez treating dem right not jus besatying guts and running ova to the next chicken head for sum game. But hey I give dem whats dey want.... I just keesp taking my Viagra and throwing it down........

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 04:17 AM
Tubsy Wubsy is getting upset, poor baby. Looks like a few people hit a nerve. Sweet dreams hammer head.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 07:51 PM
Tubsy Wubsy is getting upset, poor baby. Looks like a few people hit a nerve. Sweet dreams hammer head.

Cat must have his tongue!

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 10:55 PM
Tubbs is laying low because he knows he has been outed. Hey Tubbsie its you know who!!!!, dont worry I wont let your secret out just Yet.....

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-15-2017, 11:08 PM
Haha. If you "know the secret". Then put it out there. I'm not really too concerned about that. What is your option after you "out" me? To write mean stuff about me? That's about the size of it and I'm sure I can survive that. And you still have noooooo clue who I am. Of all the people you've named you are still way off but have at it. Keep guessing and as you can clearly see I'm going to keep posting. I didn't continue with the other posts because they were actually really dumb. But hey good luck and hopefully you can find me out and post mean stuff. Hahahaha. Dumb azz

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 12:05 AM
Haha. If you "know the secret". Then put it out there. I'm not really too concerned about that. What is your option after you "out" me? To write mean stuff about me? That's about the size of it and I'm sure I can survive that. And you still have noooooo clue who I am. Of all the people you've named you are still way off but have at it. Keep guessing and as you can clearly see I'm going to keep posting. I didn't continue with the other posts because they were actually really dumb. But hey good luck and hopefully you can find me out and post mean stuff. Hahahaha. Dumb azz

Your Uncle Percy is a scammer like you and your thief father. You come from a long line of scumbags.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 12:25 AM
Tubsy your the loser that keeps coming on this site for his own self esteem. Your probably a peeping tom in your spare time. Go away , your pathetic.

Ricardo A Tubbs
02-16-2017, 03:57 AM
You tell me to go away, yet this thread (that was not started by me) is entitled "Tubbs revealed". Hahaha. I guess it's starting to really burn you up. Don't worry little fellow. Keep trying. Funny joke though. No one cares who I am. You all want me to go away but, thread after thread is dedicated to me. I'm flattered. And you're still a dumb azz

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 07:20 PM
Yeah okay, stop answering your own posts Tubsy.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 09:17 PM
does anyone really care who ricardo tubbs is ???? just by the nonsense he post's all the time,
he is more than likely a ' do nothing ' poster /wikopedia child of why governmental agencies are forced to hire
people like him , nothing more, nothing less. the private sector sure does not want him.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 09:27 PM
You are correct, I sure dont care who he is either. He sounds like a typical liberal/Democrat who I would never associate with in my off time. I hope his identities is never revealed because he would love the attention.

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 03:26 PM
Your Uncle Percy is a scammer like you and your thief father. You come from a long line of scumbags.

Actually Tubbs' uncle is Perry and he is a typical cheating politician. Probably the only reason Scott keeps him RT around still don't know he got hired in the first place with his and his family background and all his current indiscretions.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 12:19 AM
Actually Tubbs' uncle is Perry and he is a typical cheating politician. Probably the only reason Scott keeps him RT around still don't know he got hired in the first place with his and his family background and all his current indiscretions.

Runcie backer Perry Thurston, you are an opportunist racist. Go away your only interest is keeping a black man in the position. Like you he is highly unqualified and takes advantage of poor black folks.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 12:33 AM
hahahaha. A swing and a miss. Dumb azz. I enjoy knowing you stay awake at night pouring though all of my posts, in an attempt to identify me. Haha. Here's the big question though. What are you going to do if you ever identify me? Post some mean threads about me? Noooooo. Please not that. Hahahaha. Keep searching dumb azz and I'll keep laughing

I love Ricardo Tubbs. Show thyself hot stuff!

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 02:06 AM
Wrong again

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 02:54 AM
I got sheetfaced forty years ago and banged a buffalo at Yosemite. Ricardo Tubbs is my son!
Signed Russ D!

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 02:56 AM
STFU. Ok twinkle toes

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 12:45 PM
Sounds like fun Ron! I will try it.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Ronnie troll Thurston is the Scott Israel troll tube and since Scotty was fired he is on the down lowwwwwww! Best part Sheriff Tony knows! Lmao

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 02:21 AM
Has this been confirmed?

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Has this been confirmed?

Has what been confirmed???

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Has this been confirmed?

Seriously? I don't want to kill the legend but Tubbs was outed over a year ago as part of his plea deal on racketeering.

https://sunbeamwsvn.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/171219-albury-burrows.jpg?w=640

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Seriously? I don't want to kill the legend but Tubbs was outed over a year ago as part of his plea deal on racketeering.

https://sunbeamwsvn.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/171219-albury-burrows.jpg?w=640

Debo aka big hands is that you? What was his sentence? Is he in the F.S. Prison system?