PDA

View Full Version : FHP hires the best

Unregistered
01-21-2017, 12:22 PM
FHP must be desperate on hiring people. I got stopped by this idiot last month in the Jacksonville area. I didn't know FHP hired retarded kids. His name had Tber on the citation. Maybe he can trade in his hat for a helmet.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 12:02 AM
Retards, criminals and underachievers are all you will be getting. That is until The Florida Highway Patrol gets a major pay increase and some type of modest step plan.

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 07:46 PM
FHP must be desperate on hiring people. I got stopped by this idiot last month in the Jacksonville area. I didn't know FHP hired retarded kids. Maybe he can trade in his hat for a helmet.

You have a problem with persons that have developmental disabilities? The word 'retarded' is offensive btw.

Other than the fact the trooper did the right thing by giving your fascist silly self a citation, what exactly makes the trooper "retarded"?

Sounds more like the person complaining they got a ticket can't figure out how to spot the Black and Tan before getting caught. Or go to court.

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 09:09 PM
The word "retarded" was actually a common term used back then but people have long since tried to church it up. FHP really does need to hire people that are decent

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 01:46 AM
You have a problem with persons that have developmental disabilities? The word 'retarded' is offensive btw.

Other than the fact the trooper did the right thing by giving your fascist silly self a citation, what exactly makes the trooper "retarded"?

Sounds more like the person complaining they got a ticket can't figure out how to spot the Black and Tan before getting caught. Or go to court.

Retarded my be offensive to you, but is not against the law. This crap with the political correct BS has gone too far for too long. "Mentally challenged" is a term reserved for staff members, just as "Horizontally Challenged", Vertically Challenged" Intellectually Deficient" and "Morally Bankrupt"
This P.C crap is nothing more than a way for Liberals to control your free speech and your lawful exercise of your first amendment.
The people that are denying us the right to free speech do not have that power; we give it to them by not telling them to go to Hell and saying it anyway.
Get ready ladies; there is a new Sheriff in town and his name is Donald.

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 01:50 AM
I'm with you on the word "retarded." Some people find it offensive and some don't. If someone chooses to use that word then so be it. FHP will continue to lower the standards for selection. But I guess if "retards" can work crashes then I'm all for it.