PDA

View Full Version : Eric Hall poised to become king of the Pike

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 05:03 AM
Major Hall, anyone going to his coronation?

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 06:49 AM
You are pathetic... Stop stirring the pot.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 10:12 AM
You are pathetic... Stop stirring the pot.

Go right ahead colonel! The pike will have no troopers left in less than a year. Then the colonel will have to answer to the Turnpike Enterprises why don't they have any troopers on the pike and all the patrol cars are parked at the building. The pike will be a ghost town. Everyone will transfer out! Just look at how many have transferred out already since his arrival and how they can't keep any sergeants. The bottom line is troop k orlando was a great place until captain Hall arrived. Then it became the worst place to work. That's why i left. Captain hall is a disgrace to the FHP uniform and has no business being a captain or a leader of any sort. No people skills and is a complete jerk! The sergeants there can't even stand him. They tought Looez was going to do something but then they realized that lopez was just out for himself. When they passed him up for chief, lopez just gave up on the turnpike. You never saw him. Why do you think he retired to go to Disney. He lost all hope and let a lot of troopers down. Lopez is a great guy and a great leader but at the end, he just didn't care.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 01:11 PM
Don't you mean Queen of the Pike, lets be politically correct. Wait til he has one of his fits, or better yet when he doesn't get his way and locks himself into his office for a few days . Really thinking of making him a Major this is a joke right? Please tell me it is.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 02:15 PM
Hall won't make it. I think the capt from troop d will get.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Don't you mean Queen of the Pike, lets be politically correct. Wait til he has one of his fits, or better yet when he doesn't get his way and locks himself into his office for a few days . Really thinking of making him a Major this is a joke right? Please tell me it is.
There's no place in law enforcement for homophobic bigots, so head elsewhere.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 08:09 PM
It's a done deal: Hildreth.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 08:49 PM
What about earl brown????

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 10:11 PM
The colonel is smarter than that. He has nothing to loose by appointing someone else. He has everything to loose if he was to appoint this looser. The turnpike headquarters is aware of everything in the previous posts. Diane would never let GHQ appoint this clown to major. I will be making a call to my state sentator as well. Now FAST needs to protect us too.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 12:03 AM
There's no place in law enforcement for homophobic bigots, so head elsewhere.

Your right but if a grown man throws a fit like a woman and locks himself inside his office. Then what else, I call it like I see it.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 12:42 AM
Go right ahead colonel! The pike will have no troopers left in less than a year. Then the colonel will have to answer to the Turnpike Enterprises why don't they have any troopers on the pike and all the patrol cars are parked at the building. The pike will be a ghost town. Everyone will transfer out! Just look at how many have transferred out already since his arrival and how they can't keep any sergeants. The bottom line is troop k orlando was a great place until captain Hall arrived. Then it became the worst place to work. That's why i left. Captain hall is a disgrace to the FHP uniform and has no business being a captain or a leader of any sort. No people skills and is a complete jerk! The sergeants there can't even stand him. They tought Looez was going to do something but then they realized that lopez was just out for himself. When they passed him up for chief, lopez just gave up on the turnpike. You never saw him. Why do you think he retired to go to Disney. He lost all hope and let a lot of troopers down. Lopez is a great guy and a great leader but at the end, he just didn't care.

Brother thats wrong! You must have gotten out of bed on the wrong side today. Dont know how long you have been gone from the Pike, but you are out of the loop. When Lopez got here, Hall calmed down several notches.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 01:13 AM

They say there are five steps of grieving when you lose something or someone , denial, anger, bargaining and acceptance.

You must be going through the 2nd step.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 02:31 AM
He never calmed down. He just kept his door closed. He managed to run off another good lieutenant and the latest LT is hating life.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 02:40 AM
He never calmed down. He just kept his door closed. He managed to run off another good lieutenant and the latest LT is hating life.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 05:10 PM
If you work in Troop K and don't want this creep in the big office you need take action now. The first step is to call Ms.
Diane Gutierrez-Scaccetti the Executive Director of the Florida Turnpike at
(407) 264-3100. You won't get her, but you can leave a message with her administration assistant about how we feel. You don't have to give your name. Ask her to call Terry Rhodes. Ms. Gutierrez-Scaccett eats lunch often at Turkey Lake. I wont be afaid to speak up if I see her. She is very approachable.

SPEAK UP OR SHUT UP

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Whatever you do Colonel please do not promote Blackmon, he's a two faced, but kissing, nose picking a$$hole. Everyone seems to forget he was never a good Trooper, Sgt., or LT. He just kiss Franza's a$$ well. Anybody but him please! I'm retired, but I pity the Orlando Troopers who has to work with him daily. He's a snake if there ever was one.

All he does is talk about who is knows, how great he is and if it weren't for him the world would be on fire. But as a Trooper he was useless, looking for a thousand ways to get out of work. As a Sgt on the expressways, he was MIA!

And if you have something to offer, he is your best friend, but not forever until the highest bidder came along.

He used to talk trash about the LTC "AKA" Crackpipe" when he was here in Orlando. Now, he is deep, deep up his ass.

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 12:11 AM
Your right but if a grown man throws a fit like a woman and locks himself inside his office. Then what else, I call it like I see it.
"throws a fit like a woman"? Wow, you really are messed up..... a homophobic sexist..... we can only hope you're not a law enforcement officer anywhere.

Unregistered
01-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Everyone relax. I cannot forget hearing the current southern region chief a couple years ago talking about "FRED" . Unless he has had a change of heart we have nothing to fear. He is aware of his past.

Unregistered
01-22-2017, 01:13 AM
Poor poor Fredrick, no more friends in the big house. Sucks being the jackazz of the Patrol. You made your career by craping on people.

Unregistered
01-22-2017, 08:51 PM
Does anyone have any information about a. fit he pitched about getting a trooper to a S76. I thought he had chilled on the radio.

Unregistered
01-23-2017, 04:05 PM
He has calmed down alot at least on the radio. He has been so quite LWRCC even took down the dart board with his photo on it.

Unregistered
01-23-2017, 05:30 PM
He has calmed down alot at least on the radio. He has been so quite LWRCC even took down the dart board with his photo on it.

Yeah, but with lopez gone will he remain that way?

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Any word yet Frederick, oh I thought so :)

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 01:17 PM
Ruthless! I hope you troop K slugs get to keep Hall.

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Keep him as a Captain. The fix is in for the Colonels buddy from Jacksonville to be the new major.

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Capt earl brown in west palm troop k next major.

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 04:34 AM
Capt earl brown in west palm troop k next major.

Thats not going to happen!

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 12:14 PM
The capt from troop d has this all locked up.

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 06:23 PM
This may be him in today's Orlando Sentinel.

The city of Orlando settled a federal lawsuit Friday with a man who accused a police officer of putting his hand down the back of another man’s pants and sexually assaulting him while looking for drugs during a traffic stop.

Not sure what I hate worse? All the haters that continue to post complete BS or this POS site that allows it.
The above quote is clearly note him since the Sentinel identified it as Orlando PD.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-police-jonathan-mills-20170203-story,amp.html

Capts are SES. If he is that freaking bad, he'd be gone a long time ago.
Or if he is, then the lustrous Col must want him there. Give it up.

Bunch of dam whiny azzez. Who gives a flying fvck who likes who nowadays? If you are in LE and can't get with the program to accept people as they are, you don't need to be in LE anymore. It's the world we live AND work in.

If you spent more time working instead of complaining on this piece of sh!t site, you might have a better working relationship with you command. Put as much effort into your work as you do into getting out of it or *****ing about it.

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Not sure what I hate worse? All the haters that continue to post complete BS or this POS site that allows it.
The above quote is clearly note him since the Sentinel identified it as Orlando PD.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-police-jonathan-mills-20170203-story,amp.html

Capts are SES. If he is that freaking bad, he'd be gone a long time ago.
Or if he is, then the lustrous Col must want him there. Give it up.

Bunch of dam whiny azzez. Who gives a flying fvck who likes who nowadays? If you are in LE and can't get with the program to accept people as they are, you don't need to be in LE anymore. It's the world we live AND work in.

If you spent more time working instead of complaining on this piece of sh!t site, you might have a better working relationship with you command. Put as much effort into your work as you do into getting out of it or *****ing about it.

Amen! Unreal how we eat our own.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Who cares Hall still sucks and the Colonel is scare of the gay card. He doesn't know how to play that one.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 05:05 AM
Who cares Hall still sucks and the Colonel is scare of the gay card. He doesn't know how to play that one.

Apparently, the only place that card is a issue is in your mind. Sounds like you are more interested in everyone's sexual preferences than they are!

Maybe some don't like his management style. But know what. Too bad. He's the boss for now.

Live with it, transfer, learn to adjust, get along, read a book about people and social skills... Whatever it takes to keep from being the sorry, lazy, self absorbed, hate filled, pathetic representation of the Patrol I'm sure you so proudly are.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 01:45 AM
I hear there is a new major for troop k.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 02:46 AM
I've never met this famous Captain. I work in South Florida.

I just think that bashing someone because of their orientation is pathetic. Who cares what the man does in his personal life? If you guys have your reasons to not like him.. cool and we all know that there are plenty of people at FHP that should NOT be supervisors but bashing the guy because he's gay is not cool. Remember guys.. karma always comes back.

We're professionals and I have your back always!

God Bless

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:14 AM
I worked in the district and his orientation never seemed to come up in the workplace. What did seem to be a factor is his always negative demeanor. He is forever angry at the world. He looks for a reason to find fault and weakness of others. The places he goes people ask what is wrong with they guy.

When he had his promotional ceremony his own mother did not pin him. She stood by awhile he had another "like kind" retired sergeant do it. Whenever you have 28 troopers, three lieutenants and all but one of the sergeants in the district bail out something is wrong. He is a miserable human being. The LWRCC had his photo on a dart board. What does that say for how they feel?

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 12:58 PM
So which white make bestie of the colonel or Lt colonel got the job?

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:18 PM
The capt from Jacksonville is the new man for troop k.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 12:51 PM
The door is locked again. When is he ever going to see the light that the leaders don't want a snitch in the TC meetings.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Best day ever Hall not promoted, Thank Colonel your the best.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Best day ever Hall not promoted, Thank Colonel your the best.

Hes been passed over numerous times for a Majors spot. Maybe hes in the wrong line of work or just a slow learner.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 05:42 PM
As long a Mark Brown is employed by FHP Hall will never get promoted again.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 09:46 PM

At least Mark Brown got something right.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 12:16 PM

Dont bet on that. MB is a Hall fan

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Dont bet on that. MB is a Hall fan

Halls universally disliked by most everyone.

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 04:51 PM
I heard he's transferring to Jacksonville and his position will be open. Anybody else heard the same??

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 09:49 PM
I heard he's transferring to Jacksonville and his position will be open. Anybody else heard the same??

Jacksonville, North Carolina? We can only wish for that.

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 10:04 PM
If they transfer this azz-hall to jacksonville, i feel bad for that district. In a month they wont have any troopers left. Unless they can find him a boy friend to relief some stress. Sad part about it is, tally won't see anything wrong! Praying for my fellow troopers in jacksonville. This Pric* will ruin your career and have you hatinh FHP in no time. As soon as he shows up. Wait and see! Look at the transfer list the next month after he shows up.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 12:34 PM
I worked in the district and his orientation never seemed to come up in the workplace. What did seem to be a factor is his always negative demeanor. He is forever angry at the world. He looks for a reason to find fault and weakness of others. The places he goes people ask what is wrong with they guy.

When he had his promotional ceremony his own mother did not pin him. She stood by awhile he had another "like kind" retired sergeant do it. Whenever you have 28 troopers, three lieutenants and all but one of the sergeants in the district bail out something is wrong. He is a miserable human being. The LWRCC had his photo on a dart board. What does that say for how they feel?

This is very common behavior among these folks. You must remember that there is a tremendous hormonal unbalance in these people that feel they are one gender while trapped in the wrong body. They live in a constant state of confusion and tend to hate themselves for this while reflecting their anger on others. He is just a male version of Donna Watts with rank and everyone that works for him is a speeding Miami Cop.'

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 01:08 PM
Whatever troop or area gets him from a transfer, I feel sorry for you.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 12:39 AM
I also heard today that capt hall is going to Jacksonville.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 09:11 PM
I also heard today that capt hall is going to Jacksonville.
I now hear Blackmon wants Halls spot. Why don't they just switch them and be done with the whole thing.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Because nobody wants Hall in Troop D lol

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 01:21 PM
Because nobody wants Hall in Troop D lol

No one wants Hall.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 07:31 PM
That has been discussed. With the retention problems in Orlando putting Hall in Troop D Orlando would make a difficult situation worse. The best cast would be if he transferred elsewhere. That isn't likely since he owns a house in Downtown Orlando. It is a problem no-one seems to have an answer to.

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 09:12 PM
Is there any good men's clubs up in Jacksonville for Hall to visit

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 11:49 PM
HEY !! Check out the 321 Slammer in Lauderdale. Here is the website - 321slammer.com. Better than Walt Disney World in June for the guy.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 09:16 PM
No one wants Hall.

Not even his ex that he stalked for a long time. That's what happens when you mess all over everyone. You end up being all alone and no one wants you. :(

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 06:30 PM
HEY !! Check out the 321 Slammer in Lauderdale. Here is the website - 321slammer.com. Better than Walt Disney World in June for the guy.

BSO would get him at the 321SLAMMER in one of their Joint Task Force sting ops. He just couldn't help himself when they offered to let him go down.

Come on down its right off the pike on Sunrise Blvd

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 12:45 AM
Hey Azz-Hall, let us know when you are moving. we will gladly help you move just to verify your leaving.

Hall and oliver hater!
02-22-2017, 01:04 AM
Captain frederick AZZ-hall, goodbye! Jacksonville he's coming. Hold on tight. Have your transfer filled already. This jerk will clean house. Your workload just got bussier and crazier. Captain Blackmon welcome to the pike. Make it a great place to work once again. Colonel thank you for not making this useless coward of a captain our major. I hope his career ends soon. Guy has no people skills and it's the worst commander i had the unpleasure to work for. Everyone put in transfers back to k orlando. Things are looking better. Lastly, captain hall i hope you never become a major. I will pray for my fellow troopers in jacksonville cause they will need all the prayers. Oliver you are next, worthless POS. You have no one to protect you know. Your time is coming biatch!!!!!

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 11:39 AM
I've seen Fred Hall get bashed on this site what seems like at least 500 times. I've never met the man, but the question comes to my mind, have we prayed for him as much as we've talked about him on here?

God Bless

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 12:32 PM
I've seen Fred Hall get bashed on this site what seems like at least 500 times. I've never met the man, but the question comes to my mind, have we prayed for him as much as we've talked about him on here?

God Bless

Prayed for him to get hit by a train maybe...

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:15 PM
Prayed for him to get hit by a train maybe...

Now this was funny. I also prayed for him. I pray he finds a boy friend and i pray he gets fired for being an AZZ-HALL. God bless!!! Even feel bad putting god in the same sentence. Sorry god forgive me.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 09:37 PM
The boy is an atheist and he will tell you so. Save your prayers for those who appreciate your thoughts.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 12:30 AM
The boy is an atheist and he will tell you so. Save your prayers for those who appreciate your thoughts.

And that begs the question then, does the holy spirit ask a nonbeliever's permission first?

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 09:58 PM
He only believes in himself.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 12:57 PM
He only believes in himself.

I've been guilty of pride before and of thinking I'm the center of the universe.

The God who created the sun you can't look up at, who created even Canis Majoris and UY Scuti, is powerful enough to infiltrate and change a heart of stone. When the Holy Spirit knocks on the door, he won't stop until the door is answered.

Blessings

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 11:14 PM
I've been guilty of pride before and of thinking I'm the center of the universe.

The God who created the sun you can't look up at, who created even Canis Majoris and UY Scuti, is powerful enough to infiltrate and change a heart of stone. When the Holy Spirit knocks on the door, he won't stop until the door is answered.

Blessings

Pride is one thing, it can be positive and constructive.

Arrogance is destructive and dangerous.

I would say he is arrogant and ignorant. That is why no one looks to him as a leader.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 11:27 PM
Captain Hall

Bottom line is this guy is miserable waste of a supervisor.

He hates anyone senior to him.

He hates ODPE, SOAR, and Hireback. God forbid you make more in take home than him.

He hates anyone in a heterosexual relationship with a family. He has no one and no kids.

He hates anyone with ambition. You will never be good enough to be his supervisor or promote above him. He thinks he is gods gift to this Department.

He hates losing and is vindictive.

Otherwise you should have no problems unless you enjoy your job.

You will respect the rank but not the person.

Good luck guys and gals of Jacksonville!

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 04:41 AM
Halls far from ignorant. Hes arrogant beyond belief. He and Boy Wonder Stevie Harris will have a tough time fitting their heads in the same building.

They are of the two ****iest most arrogant a$$holes around. Harris has Troop G in a funk and boy is it about to get far worse when Hall shows up. Hall was probably picked on as a kid and now this is his payback for being the last one picked at recess.

Emotionally, hes very unstable. Anyone who supervises in a positive manner becomes a direct enemy to Hall. Halls easily intimidated by supervisors who actually care about their troopers. It really is a sight to behold, watching a grown man pitching a b-i-tch fit when he does not get his way. Micromanager of the patrol is headed to Jacksonville, good luck everyone. You will need it.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 11:59 PM
Don't be so mean Sgt. Catherine Oliver can't help she has no AZZatol. Poor Daniel Jonas must have been desperate. He probably puts a sock in her mouth and a sheet over her head.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 08:26 AM
I'll babble on what I said earlier. Pray for him. You are all valuable and matter regardless of how he has treated you.

However if he is as mean, arrogant, prideful, insert 5 other negative words, as I have read then maybe a prayer for the Jax troopers he will supervise is a good idea as well.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 11:01 AM
Don't be so mean Sgt. Catherine Oliver can't help she has no AZZatol. Poor Daniel Jonas must have been desperate. He probably puts a sock in her mouth and a sheet over her head.

And a mouth piece over her yellow teeths. 😷

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 01:53 AM
Stay on the topic Fred Hall. The guy is going to go up to Jax for a new start. This is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Dont let your guard down and if you are a supervisor weight your options. Life as you know it is about to change.

Unregistered
03-11-2017, 04:54 PM
When does he leave?

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2741776]When does he leave?[/QUOTe

Not soon enough!

Unregistered
03-21-2017, 01:32 AM
Going to the bible belt community, nice

Unregistered
03-21-2017, 01:32 AM
Is Fred gone yet?

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 03:40 AM
I heard Monty Haight put a transfer to go work with Freddy up north

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Haight cannot stand the guy. That is why he transferred to Troop D. He is the one who complained to the brass about harrassment.

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Disband Hall from the patrol, that would a lot of money.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 08:47 PM
Back up top my queen.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Hello JAX. You may want to request a copy of the HALL/HAIGHT investigation. It will let you know what you are getting. It has ALL the bedroom details. Sickening.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 08:02 PM
Anything in the investigation about the 123Slammer? Where everybody comes in the back door. LOL