PDA

View Full Version : Nypd nerds

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 02:52 AM
This is a message for all you fu*king NYPD NERDS!! Stop telling us about how awesome the NYPD is. If it was so great why didn't you stay there!?!?! You guys have nothing on BSO. If your work ethic here is indicative of what an NYPD officer, then please keep that $hit up there. You losers sleep on shift, screw over Cops for DUI, need help writing basic reports, and proceed with your horrific accent to tell us how you "use to do it" in NY. All you dorks are terrible deputies and none of you are tough. You are skinny herbs with zero athletic abilities are really starting to pi$$ me off. BSO is a much better police department and produce better deputies. Lmk if any of you wannabe tough guys want to go back, I can help you.

Unregistereddoooo
01-14-2017, 03:17 AM
This is a message for all you fu*king NYPD NERDS!! Stop telling us about how awesome the NYPD is. If it was so great why didn't you stay there!?!?! You guys have nothing on BSO. If your work ethic here is indicative of what an NYPD officer, then please keep that $hit up there. You losers sleep on shift, screw over Cops for DUI, need help writing basic reports, and proceed with your horrific accent to tell us how you "use to do it" in NY. All you dorks are terrible deputies and none of you are tough. You are skinny herbs with zero athletic abilities are really starting to pi$$ me off. BSO is a much better police department and produce better deputies. Lmk if any of you wannabe tough guys want to go back, I can help you.

It doesn't matter what you think tough guy, the world thinks we're the best, and that's all that matters. Oh, by the way, we are the best.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 03:32 AM
It doesn't matter what you think tough guy, the world thinks we're the best, and that's all that matters. Oh, by the way, we are the best.

Papo, you guys are slugs. I wouldn't hire you guys

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 03:33 AM
Bwaaaa!!!! Lol good post OP. New Yawkers in this agency blow. And to the other guy....no...you're not the best agency. Just a big one thats glorified in movies. LA does far more real police work than you dorks. But back to down here. You guys are the worst examples of police if you are the standard of NYPD. The only exception is the Rican on SWAT. The rest of you losers carry a legacy of those who served in the NYPD before you. Most of you who got hired after 90' suck at actual cop work.

Unregisteredwendy
01-14-2017, 03:48 AM
Bwaaaa!!!! Lol good post OP. New Yawkers in this agency blow. And to the other guy....no...you're not the best agency. Just a big one thats glorified in movies. LA does far more real police work than you dorks. But back to down here. You guys are the worst examples of police if you are the standard of NYPD. The only exception is the Rican on SWAT. The rest of you losers carry a legacy of those who served in the NYPD before you. Most of you who got hired after 90' suck at actual cop work.

NYPD is the best police department in the world. The worst cop in NYPD, is still the best trained cop in the country. Live with it, because it's a fact. Last Friday at the airport was enough proof for me.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 04:47 AM
NYPD is the best police department in the world. The worst cop in NYPD, is still the best trained cop in the country. Live with it, because it's a fact. Last Friday at the airport was enough proof for me.

Wrong. London Met has been doing it longer and better. NYPD rejects are joke

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 05:20 AM

I have to agree/disagree. NYPD is a pretty 10-8 organization, but I would agree that the ones who work here, 99% of course, are worthless. That goes for other NE agencies as well. Sorry Chi, Boston, Philly...you're not excluded

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 07:33 AM

Wow.....who pissed in your Cheerios! If you haven't figured it out yet, every agency has their slugs. Some are homegrown and others are imported from different agencies. There is no getting around it, I've even known slugs from LAPD, no agency is immune from that cancer. So just a piece of advice that has mostly worked for me. If you work with a slug call them out on their BS face to face or do it as a shift. Maybe that will get their attention. Also, why isn't your Sgt saying something are they not listening to the radio?

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 08:27 PM

This is where I find fault with BSO they hire way to many Deputies with mental health issues. Geez dude relax and do your job and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, what is this high school??

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 10:51 PM

This is where I find fault with BSO they hire way to many Deputies with mental health issues. Geez dude relax and do your job and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, what is this high school??

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 12:08 AM
BSO jailers, very best jailers! NYC jailers, no good jailers!!!!!

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 12:14 AM

Because I am able to get my pension, variable supplement and my health benefits at 41 and come to live the good life here and work in Parkland making $100k. Enjoy paying for your Healthcare in October....I'll still get mine for free for life. And the shit we forgot you'll never learn

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 01:45 AM
Because I am able to get my pension, variable supplement and my health benefits at 41 and come to live the good life here and work in Parkland making $100k. Enjoy paying for your Healthcare in October....I'll still get mine for free for life. And the shit we forgot you'll never learn

Yeah...you twats work in my district too. Gawwwwwd stfu. Has been, never was bs.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 01:55 AM

The Sheriffs father was an NYPD Detective, why dont you pass your opinions along to him?

Unregisteredrealdeal
01-15-2017, 01:55 AM
We're slugs and don't know what we're doing. But, smart enough to make sure we get free medical for the rest of our lives, and a 12,000 dollar a year supplement for life. Also, our academy is accepted by almost every agency in the country. So, at the nice young age of 40, we can make a killing somewhere else. And you freakin losers will fight for baseball caps, tinted windows, complain about not getting a new car and raising the weekly cap on details. That's why you are a joke, and the NYPD guys laugh every 3rd day of every month, once in December(variable supplement) and 26 times a year from this agency that is so foolish to pay us for being a slug.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 02:25 AM
We're slugs and don't know what we're doing. But, smart enough to make sure we get free medical for the rest of our lives, and a 12,000 dollar a year supplement for life. Also, our academy is accepted by almost every agency in the country. So, at the nice young age of 40, we can make a killing somewhere else. And you freakin losers will fight for baseball caps, tinted windows, complain about not getting a new car and raising the weekly cap on details. That's why you are a joke, and the NYPD guys laugh every 3rd day of every month, once in December(variable supplement) and 26 times a year from this agency that is so foolish to pay us for being a slug.

Hey they have their GI Joe vests and I have my pension and free medical, sounds fair to me. Remember you get what you deserve in life lol.

Troll alert
01-15-2017, 03:13 AM
I hope no real BSO guys are actually answering/falling for this BS... minimum detective skills would tell you this is a civilian troll starting this shiz and laughing when they successfully get some of you going, even attack each other. So, come on boys... wake up, stop getting baited by these turds, and don't respond to this crud.

Unregisteredohyea
01-15-2017, 03:14 AM
Hey they have their GI Joe vests and I have my pension and free medical, sounds fair to me. Remember you get what you deserve in life lol.

Sorry forgot that one. They get to dress up like navy seals and carry 15 magazines like they're going into Fallujah. But hey, paying 1,200 a month for medical when they retire is no comparison to looking cool out on the streets of Browards so called war zone. Lol

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 04:11 AM

And when you get T-boned at an intersection by some blue gummed Haitian, Ill be giggling like a school girl while fire rescue hoses down whats left of your greedy, self righteous, 2 pension carcass. You scammed lifetime insurance coverage. So what. Youre a player now??

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 06:51 AM
And when you get T-boned at an intersection by some blue gummed Haitian, Ill be giggling like a school girl while fire rescue hoses down whats left of your greedy, self righteous, 2 pension carcass. You scammed lifetime insurance coverage. So what. Youre a player now??

What does that even mean?? See there are those mental health issues popping up again!

Nypd blue
01-15-2017, 07:08 AM
Whoever started this post has got serious issues considering the fact that he/she hasn't done crap in their career. A cop in New York with five years has experienced more than most guys that worked 20 years here, unless he worked in Staten Island even I think those guys sick. Lol as far as jamming up cops for dui you can't be so wrong. Reality is cops and firemen get looked out for very well. Please if you have a problem with a particular guy then deal with him one on one don't bunch all us New York guys together. I hope you roll your car into a lake and drown duece bag Floridian

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Real NYPD earn their pay and are damn good at what they do. Some consider them the best. NOW... the X-NYPD douche thats about 5'4, that did nothing but harass hookers on the subway, went out on a disability after 9 years, then walks around here with 2 buttons undone showing some stupid gawdy charm hanging from a fake link chain, and wearing an even gaudier oversized bracelet, talking (loudly) about what a rich 911 warrior he is and how he has 3 girlfriends, and a wife, and hes getting his first tattoo at 50. Those are the ones around here that we love to hate. Bigmouth, scamming, liers- and couldnt make a pimple on a true NYPD cops assss.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 02:32 PM
Whoever started this post has got serious issues considering the fact that he/she hasn't done crap in their career. A cop in New York with five years has experienced more than most guys that worked 20 years here, unless he worked in Staten Island even I think those guys sick. Lol as far as jamming up cops for dui you can't be so wrong. Reality is cops and firemen get looked out for very well. Please if you have a problem with a particular guy then deal with him one on one don't bunch all us New York guys together. I hope you roll your car into a lake and drown duece bag Floridian

And this is the exact reason why OP posted this thread in the first place.

"A cop in New York with five years has experienced more than most guys that worked 20 years here"

"roll your car into a lake and drown duece bag Floridian"

Its everyone here having to hear crap like this. First, nobody truly respects you for anything you did in NY. Nobody cares.

Secondly, you think a cop with 5 years in NYC has more experience than BSO Deputy who worked 20 years in Pompano? Lakes? OP? Dania? What kind of calls are you normally handling that an Area 2 Deputy wouldn't??

Lastly, all we have to do is look at you. Your work ethic is horrible. You guys have no idea what you're doing out there. And to top it all off, you bother everyone else with your New York crap.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 03:07 PM
And this is the exact reason why OP posted this thread in the first place.

"A cop in New York with five years has experienced more than most guys that worked 20 years here"

"roll your car into a lake and drown duece bag Floridian"

Its everyone here having to hear crap like this. First, nobody truly respects you for anything you did in NY. Nobody cares.

Secondly, you think a cop with 5 years in NYC has more experience than BSO Deputy who worked 20 years in Pompano? Lakes? OP? Dania? What kind of calls are you normally handling that an Area 2 Deputy wouldn't??

Lastly, all we have to do is look at you. Your work ethic is horrible. You guys have no idea what you're doing out there. And to top it all off, you bother everyone else with your New York crap.

Were you wearing your special forces vest and your baseball cap when you wrote that?

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 03:32 PM
NYPD is a great agency, but is now over runned by liberal freaks. A deputy in one of our "training districts" will run circles around you NYPD foot beat, time square di*k heads. The ones that have came here to BSO are worthless ....that's it. It's the truth.

Unregisteredouchster
01-15-2017, 05:14 PM
NYPD is a great agency, but is now over runned by liberal freaks. A deputy in one of our "training districts" will run circles around you NYPD foot beat, time square di*k heads. The ones that have came here to BSO are worthless ....that's it. It's the truth.

Nobody cares about BSO, nobody. I keep my BSO ID buried in my wallet. My NYPD retirement shield and ID card are ready available. I'm so embarrassed of this agency. At least I carry the bragging rights of memebrship to the greatest police department in the world. Your ridiculous posts with your hatred towards the greatest cops in the world won't change the fact that you can never say, "I'M RETIRED FROM THE JOB" NYPD. Enjoy that 1200 a month medical insurance.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 05:37 PM
Nobody cares about BSO, nobody. I keep my BSO ID buried in my wallet. My NYPD retirement shield and ID card are ready available. I'm so embarrassed of this agency. At least I carry the bragging rights of memebrship to the greatest police department in the world. Your ridiculous posts with your hatred towards the greatest cops in the world won't change the fact that you can never say, "I'M RETIRED FROM THE JOB" NYPD. Enjoy that 1200 a month medical insurance.

"Greatest police department in the world"

Lond Met is beter. Miami Dade is better. PBSO is better. BSO, LA, Dallas, Philly, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Boston, Memphis, Seattle, Vegas, and Houston all have better departments than NYPD. Big, lazy, old, and now annoying. That sums up the NYPD.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 07:06 PM
Stop posting to his distractionary thread. Get back to talk about issues of substance. Oldest trick in the book.

Unregisteredokayjohny
01-15-2017, 08:25 PM
"Greatest police department in the world"

Lond Met is beter. Miami Dade is better. PBSO is better. BSO, LA, Dallas, Philly, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Boston, Memphis, Seattle, Vegas, and Houston all have better departments than NYPD. Big, lazy, old, and now annoying. That sums up the NYPD.

And my medical is still free every month for the rest of my life. Good luck new vest carrier boy.!!!!!

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 09:24 PM
Stop posting to his distractionary thread. Get back to talk about issues of substance. Oldest trick in the book.

Hahaha "Issues of substance". Like repitively talking about SI, Lamberti, or how some of these fat boys cant do the PAT? No thanks. I'll stick with basing dumb New Yorkers

Unregisteredander
01-15-2017, 10:23 PM
Hahaha "Issues of substance". Like repitively talking about SI, Lamberti, or how some of these fat boys cant do the PAT? No thanks. I'll stick with basing dumb New Yorkers

Sorry, I won't be able to post for a few hours, I have to go to the emergency room, need an X-ray. But hey, no big deal. NYPD health insurance, no co-pay, along with no annual premium. But, your the best cops around. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 11:15 PM
Sorry, I won't be able to post for a few hours, I have to go to the emergency room, need an X-ray. But hey, no big deal. NYPD health insurance, no co-pay, along with no annual premium. But, your the best cops around. 😂😂😂

See if there's any way to surgically remove the laziness you guys have.

Unregisteredooohhh
01-16-2017, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2722035]See if there's any way to surgically remove the laziness you guys have.[/QUOTE

We work a lot harder than you. Harder in making sure our retirement benefit package is the very best. Ya see, when you have to work 40 years, or retire,then get another job just to afford medical insurance, I will be enjoying my second pension without having to work for Medicaid. Good luck me active cop.

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 12:10 AM
This thread is hilarious. Now if you'll excuse me, i need to find the newspaper and go take an NYPD.

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 01:36 AM

Yours comes 3rd day???? I get mine the last Friday of the month

Unregisteredthatsme
01-16-2017, 01:37 AM
This thread is hilarious. Now if you'll excuse me, i need to find the newspaper and go take an NYPD.

That's what I did for an hour, while other sector units were running job to job answering 30 radio runs a night. But guess what, my pension and medical is the same as theirs. Get the drift Starsky, or are you Hutch.

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 05:34 PM
That's what I did for an hour, while other sector units were running job to job answering 30 radio runs a night. But guess what, my pension and medical is the same as theirs. Get the drift Starsky, or are you Hutch.

I remember pulling up to the Daily News truck and just holding up 2 fingers...meaning 2 papers for me and my partner!!. Those were the days right!!!

Unregisteredyeper
01-16-2017, 07:39 PM
I remember pulling up to the Daily News truck and just holding up 2 fingers...meaning 2 papers for me and my partner!!. Those were the days right!!!

Hell yes, then talking about what we were going to do when we retired to stay busy. Definetly not thinking about if we were going to have benifits or not like these guys. But hey, they are the best!!! Hehehe

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 08:25 PM

I also remember those days when we were the bag men and had to do a run for the "family"..........now those were the days!

Unregistered
01-18-2017, 09:09 AM
I also remember those days when we were the bag men and had to do a run for the "family"..........now those were the days!

The only bag..ummmmm box I ever got was the box of 50 pretzels from Moore Street to bring back for midnights

Unregistered
01-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Touch your nose at the Pro Shop at MSG and get official Rangers Jerseys with sewn on letters and numbers. I wear my Mark Messier jersey every other day. I use my official Patrick Ewing Knicks jersey to do yardwork. All on the cuff. Go to BB&T Pro Shop and touch your nose and all you get is a tissue. LOL

Unregistered
01-18-2017, 03:25 PM
Hell yes, then talking about what we were going to do when we retired to stay busy. Definetly not thinking about if we were going to have benifits or not like these guys. But hey, they are the best!!! Hehehe

What you talked about was WHERE you Would work after you retired. The common theme here is you left with great medical benefits, ok. But just as common is that none of you talk about how little your retirement is after taxes, etc. If you cant make it without going back to work, whats the point of retirement? Youre still wearing a name tag and working in an increasingly deadly profession there my friend. So Im not sure I would be so impressed with myself. Certainly nothing to brag about... At least us BSO crybabies leave with some real coin and typically dont Have to wear another uniform.

Unregistered
01-18-2017, 07:55 PM
The nypd pension is a joke. The FRS pension plan blows away the city pension. The only way to get out of PD with any money is to go out 3 quarters. And they're playing around with the health plan. So that's another perk going to crap. The variable supplement is nice but its been holding at 12k a year. Its not invested properly. The pension checks are garbage. 20 and out. Its a great job if you want to live in your parents basement for 20 years

Unregisteredreallymo
01-19-2017, 03:31 AM
The nypd pension is a joke. The FRS pension plan blows away the city pension. The only way to get out of PD with any money is to go out 3 quarters. And they're playing around with the health plan. So that's another perk going to crap. The variable supplement is nice but its been holding at 12k a year. Its not invested properly. The pension checks are garbage. 20 and out. Its a great job if you want to live in your parents basement for 20 years

My pension as a cop is 5900 a month, plus a variable supplement of 12,000 a year. So, 71,000 g's a year and free medical and I'm 44 years olds. Yea, ok, it sucks. Now I work down here, do absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, and making an additional 68,000g's a year. I'll work 11years, vested, collect my second pension at 55, which will be about 28,000, and jing jing jing. A hundred g's a year, free medical and who's better than me.

NYPD sucks. Hehehehehe

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 10:02 AM
5900 month. ..impossible unless you lived in the pct for 20 yrs and were a house mouse. Your still a loser. Your wife and kids hate you or left you and your a a rat scumbag

Unregisteredignorant
01-19-2017, 01:29 PM
5900 month. ..impossible unless you lived in the pct for 20 yrs and were a house mouse. Your still a loser. Your wife and kids hate you or left you and your a a rat scumbag

You obviously don't know the job. Just keep pushing for hubcaps and vest carriers and you'll be working 40 years in this place just for medical coverage.