PDA

View Full Version : DONT FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW for the lovers quarrel tomorrow

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 04:58 PM
BELOW is the reason we all of a sudden have a vote of no confidence thats means absolutely nothing. You can vote to try and fire/ black eye what ever the City Manager but remember you CANNOT RUN AGAINST OR REMOVE YOUR UNION PRESIDENT. HOW IRONIC IS THAT SHT HUH? WHAT A JOKE THIS PLACE IS remember that when your being chased around the lobby by the scam artist to vote in a cardboard box counted by the same guys.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/12/20/miami-police-union-chief-javier-ortiz-reprimanded-by-internal-affairs-for-doxing-woman/

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 07:23 PM
BELOW is the reason we all of a sudden have a vote of no confidence thats means absolutely nothing. You can vote to try and fire/ black eye what ever the City Manager but remember you CANNOT RUN AGAINST OR REMOVE YOUR UNION PRESIDENT. HOW IRONIC IS THAT SHT HUH? WHAT A JOKE THIS PLACE IS remember that when your being chased around the lobby by the scam artist to vote in a cardboard box counted by the same guys.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/12/20/miami-police-union-chief-javier-ortiz-reprimanded-by-internal-affairs-for-doxing-woman/

I won't be wasting my time entertaining this crap, I be 09-46 show me making $.

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 08:54 PM
I'll be voting! And I know lots will. Bye city manager

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 09:04 PM
I don't think the manager is going to sweat this vote. It will come out as a yes for non support but it's meaningless. Real smart screwing with the guy that gives you pay raises and funds everything. You guys and Ortiz are idiots.

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Lube's got your back. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Hope the ballot boxes are near the restroom that's where they belong

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 10:50 PM
City Manager should be fired

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Bye Bye City Manager.
Your 15 minutes of glory have come and gone.
Good luck in your next life.
Don't let the door kick you in the ass on your way out.

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Bye Bye City Manager.
Your 15 minutes of glory have come and gone.
Good luck in your next life.
Don't let the door kick you in the ass on your way out.

So tell me what exactly will a vote of no confidence do? Really, I'm asking a real genuine question here... What would a true outcome of no confidence mean for the parties involved??

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 01:20 AM
It's whortiz trying to flex muscles that belong to his daddy regalado all dog and pony. He will send the results to the herald and the herald puppets will post a story on Thursday

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 01:34 AM
It's whortiz trying to flex muscles that belong to his daddy regalado all dog and pony. He will send the results to the herald and the herald puppets will post a story on Thursday

The hearlds in Regalados pocket they I'll print whatever he wants, look forward gentleman who's running for mayor it's all a dog and pony show to help the next mayor.

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 02:40 AM
I don't think the manager is going to sweat this vote. It will come out as a yes for non support but it's meaningless. Real smart screwing with the guy that gives you pay raises and funds everything. You guys and Ortiz are idiots.

Go suck a **** danny

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 03:13 AM
Guys guys you don't ever have to vote when you see the union they are such great guys they will vote for you.

And yes yes this is about restoration of pay that's been almost ten years and yes guys that got fired or reprimanded couple years ago not about whortiz having his ego hurt with a reprimand last month

Unregistered
01-11-2017, 08:59 PM
A total of 25 people voted today lets she how the vote is reported

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 02:10 AM
98% Voted for the City Manager to be a GONZO!!!
Bye bye Alfonso, it was nice knowing you....NOT!
You are a Bad Seed. You need a cleansing of the Spirit.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Danny remember when the fireman said he was going to out last you. He was right

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 02:48 AM
One thing you can count on with the union there won't be a paper tail! And these hand written "votes" will be destroyed next to the paper written accounting.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 03:26 AM
98% Voted for the City Manager to be a GONZO!!!
Bye bye Alfonso, it was nice knowing you....NOT!
You are a Bad Seed. You need a cleansing of the Spirit.

So your telling me that 1100 plus or minus people voted against the manager yeah right. You couldn't get that many people to support anything around here. We are so divided and they have continued to widen the gap and you fools all fall for it every time and help them do it. Manage ain't going anywhere.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 04:37 AM
So your telling me that 1100 plus or minus people voted against the manager yeah right. You couldn't get that many people to support anything around here. We are so divided and they have continued to widen the gap and you fools all fall for it every time and help them do it. Manage ain't going anywhere.

no, no, no Daniel what they be saying is 98% of the Javi's peeps that voted were against the other 1100 ain't buying this fake cause

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Why is he being so hush hush with the results of the vote of no confidence, hes usually all over the media with everything else. So i guess it either didn't go his way or the turnout was very,very,very minimal.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 10:55 PM
200 of the 1400 people in the department voted that's it. Almost 85% of the department didn't go with this late scam.
of course Ortiz didn't say this hardemon had to ask him how many people voted. As Ortiz only kept saying 97% percent wanted the manager fired.
What an embarrassment only 6 guys showed up to support this lame month late attempt.

Aviollashito
01-14-2017, 05:36 PM
BUMP... Vote folks...... please.... I know there are more that have registerred on the site.... My vote will go with the majority.. Does that work?

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 06:29 PM
Fact whortiz has no powers unless regalado is behind.