PDA

View Full Version : Crespo Announicing on twitter a WTF story for Tomorrow

Unregistered
01-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Tell your family, friends and Co workers to get their popcorn ready.
Nothing will surprised me at this point.

Unregistered
01-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Tell your family, friends and Co workers to get their popcorn ready.
Nothing will surprised me at this point.

A Lube Naval story? Midway perhaps? The

Unregistered
01-01-2017, 10:12 PM
How does Crespo get paid? Isn't he a convicted felon?

Unregistered
01-01-2017, 10:15 PM
How does Crespo get paid? Isn't he a convicted felon? we have had felons working in city hall, whats your point? if his stories are false then sue him... i think crespos conviction is over 30-40 years ago?

Unregistered
01-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Let me see it involves the Chief of police and an accused child molester. I wonder what type values the chief has.

Unregistered
01-01-2017, 10:22 PM
How does Crespo get paid? Isn't he a convicted felon?

http://www.thecrespogram.com/story-page-mobile-.html

Maybe you should find out a little about the man before you judge him. Do people in life make mistake they sure do. I've made plenty in my career. His the first one to admit that he made a mistake 30+ years.

Unregistered
01-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Ago. So I hope this answer your question

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Dont worry girls it will be another grand story with a lot of innuendos and fact twisting along with general BS, to make it seem like there might be a story to read about someone he doesn't like or oissed him off Then as usual by the end on the day the story will fade away with the same stupid and dumb comments from people who have manginas instead of a set of balls. Then after a day or two the lube lover will make it about a guy that hid in the station his whole time here about coming back as toilet bowl cleaner or something else.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Dont worry girls it will be another grand story with a lot of innuendos and fact twisting along with general BS, to make it seem like there might be a story to read about someone he doesn't like or oissed him off Then as usual by the end on the day the story will fade away with the same stupid and dumb comments from people who have manginas instead of a set of balls. Then after a day or two the lube lover will make it about a guy that hid in the station his whole time here about coming back as toilet bowl cleaner or something else.

Really! Maybe you missed the last commission meeting where they almost fired the city manager and all cause of Mr. Crespo. You think his stories don't matter or make a difference I know your wrong. If it wasn't for him no one would be exposing the mass corruption.
You think people don't read his stuff. I've personally seen the following people give him credit.
The Miami Herald
The Miami News Times
Channel 4,6, 7 and 10 News
The City Commisioners
The State Attorney Offices
CIP
Ex Chief Orosa and That's just to name a few. Not to mention half of the police Department talks about him.
So you ask Does he makes a difference? Yes he does

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 01:21 AM
Really! Maybe you missed the last commission meeting where they almost fired the city manager and all cause of Mr. Crespo. You think his stories don't matter or make a difference I know your wrong. If it wasn't for him no one would be exposing the mass corruption.
You think people don't read his stuff. I've personally seen the following people give him credit.
The Miami Herald
The Miami News Times
Channel 4,6, 7 and 10 News
The City Commisioners
The State Attorney Offices
CIP
Ex Chief Orosa and That's just to name a few. Not to mention half of the police Department talks about him.
So you ask Does he makes a difference? Yes he does

Okay Al's a big mouth jerk off ex bank robber that thinks he's a journalist

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Okay Al's a big mouth jerk off ex bank robber that thinks he's a journalist

How many officers here, have family. That's been arrested or investigated by some law enforcement agency? If you don't like to read his stories don't. No one is forcing you to. If you feel his comments are liable then sue him. Just because a person has a recorded from years ago. What's your point? The only ones I see bring up his record are those he written about or friends trying for a favor in return. Beside have any of his writings, have not held the truth? There not 1 sided as you try to claim. Truth hurts, especially when it's written about you. The Herald, when they write about us. It's all 1 sided. The media when they run a story. Involving one of us. Again 1 sided. Cause of our job. We live in a fish blow and there is always 1 you work with or out and about, waiting for you to mess up. Simple, if you don't want to be a story. Do right.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 02:29 AM
How many officers here, have family. That's been arrested or investigated by some law enforcement agency? If you don't like to read his stories don't. No one is forcing you to. If you feel his comments are liable then sue him. Just because a person has a recorded from years ago. What's your point? The only ones I see bring up his record are those he written about or friends trying for a favor in return. Beside have any of his writings, have not held the truth? There not 1 sided as you try to claim. Truth hurts, especially when it's written about you. The Herald, when they write about us. It's all 1 sided. The media when they run a story. Involving one of us. Again 1 sided. Cause of our job. We live in a fish blow and there is always 1 you work with or out and about, waiting for you to mess up. Simple, if you don't want to be a story. Do right.

First of all the reason I read up on your pal Al's stories is it good to laugh in life. First I laugh at his stories then at all the stupid post the idiots like you follow up with.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 03:05 AM
First of all the reason I read up on your pal Al's stories is it good to laugh in life. First I laugh at his stories then at all the stupid post the idiots like you follow up with.

BS you read his story for the same reason we all do. Exposing the truth on these corrupt MF.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 04:42 AM
BS you read his story for the same reason we all do. Exposing the truth on these corrupt MF.

Isn't that the truth!!! Lol I love it when someone gets on here and say "I heard someone wrote about me here". Bs everyone reads al crespo in the city he is our hero or at least 90 percent of us that sees what the small group of bandits get away with day in day out.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Al we are with you!!!! Life has so many turns. The majority of the people working here have done things to get them in major trouble and even fired. Don't fool yourself we've been lucky.
For example Look at our last two police Chief. They should've both been indicted, convicted and jailed for life.
First we have Mr. Rat himself Manuel ( The Snitch ) Orosa should've been arrested by the Feds and charged with as a co-conspirator to murder and obstructing Justice. Then we have Mr Rodolfo ( Rudy ) Llanes for screwing a underage City of Miami Police Explorer Barbara Tamayo.
So keep lying to yourself MF thinking that you have values cause you don't. You just be lucky.. You can't look at me in the face and tell me your all the mighty.
Eventually Karma will get you because Al Crespo is exposing the truth about your ass and YOU know it.
His not going away!

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Al we are with you!!!! Life has so many turns. The majority of the people working here have done things to get them in major trouble and even fired. Don't fool yourself we've been lucky.
For example Look at our last two police Chief. They should've both been indicted, convicted and jailed for life.
First we have Mr. Rat himself Manuel ( The Snitch ) Orosa should've been arrested by the Feds and charged with as a co-conspirator to murder and obstructing Justice. Then we have Mr Rodolfo ( Rudy ) Llanes for screwing a underage City of Miami Police Explorer Barbara Tamayo.
So keep lying to yourself MF thinking that you have values cause you don't. You just be lucky.. You can't look at me in the face and tell me your all the mighty.
Eventually Karma will get you because Al Crespo is exposing the truth about your ass and YOU know it.
His not going away!

Please take some of your off duty money and go take an English grammar and spelling class.