PDA

View Full Version : It is Happening RIGHT NOW

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 04:36 AM
Just a quick primer.. The process overall is starting. Huge amount of action going on internally and externally.

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 09:53 AM
They have been saying that for months but nothing has happened.

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 05:41 PM
What is happening

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 06:06 PM
What is happening

Gonorrhea tests for road patrol and selected members of CID?

Confirmation that one Lt is a high functioning mongoloid, and the other an incontinent cross dresser?

Mumbling pony tailed hippie jumping ship knowing s hit is coming down and thinks hes getting out of repercussions by resigning?

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 07:11 PM
Just a quick primer.. The process overall is starting. Huge amount of action going on internally and externally.

Are you describing some sort of bowel activity as part of the scat fetish group that meets. S hit, I put nothing past anyone in the agency anymore.

Who is it whose 'yeast infection' is much much more? So much so the f-ing Walgreens threw their hands up and said "youre on youre own on this, we are pharmacists not miracle workers"

Seriously, multiple sex partners in tandem? While its a natural activity, natural activity leaves bacteria - both the "good" and the "bad". There should be some implied/informed consent waiver for this. I hope this isnt true, or if it is, it gets dealt with swiftly. This isnt a case of some field boy getting his needs met through sheep or swine - for crying out loud - safe sex sometimes means saying "no, no way" not simply "no".

Ever get a 6 inch long q-tip fished up your wang - its not fun - dont try it at home as some new kink either you sick freaks? Just say "no" and mean it..

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 04:34 AM
Are you describing some sort of bowel activity as part of the scat fetish group that meets. S hit, I put nothing past anyone in the agency anymore.

Who is it whose 'yeast infection' is much much more? So much so the f-ing Walgreens threw their hands up and said "youre on youre own on this, we are pharmacists not miracle workers"

Seriously, multiple sex partners in tandem? While its a natural activity, natural activity leaves bacteria - both the "good" and the "bad". There should be some implied/informed consent waiver for this. I hope this isnt true, or if it is, it gets dealt with swiftly. This isnt a case of some field boy getting his needs met through sheep or swine - for crying out loud - safe sex sometimes means saying "no, no way" not simply "no".

Ever get a 6 inch long q-tip fished up your wang - its not fun - dont try it at home as some new kink either you sick freaks? Just say "no" and mean it..

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I know it probably is so very true! SCRATCH AND SNIFF!

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 08:30 AM
We're still waiting for something to happen.

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 01:22 PM
We're still waiting for something to happen.

what are you hoping will happen?