PDA

View Full Version : INTERNAL AFFAIRS rats jumping ship overcover ups

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 11:03 AM
the ship is is sinking e sunk and the rats are jumping . the embarrasment referred to as the jailgaurd has numerous incidents but no one can investigate him because he is a campaign fundraiser, this according to the jailgaurd himself.

time for the union to conduct a vote of no confidence in internal affairs and request an fdle audit of the division's case and i8nvestigations

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 12:34 PM
You must remember that they are all kiss ass pu$$y's and only investigate bogus complaints and help management harass deputies. They are incapable of real investigation and even if an impropriety occurred, I.A. Is too stupid to find it!

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 04:50 PM
the ship is is sinking e sunk and the rats are jumping . the embarrasment referred to as the jailgaurd has numerous incidents but no one can investigate him because he is a campaign fundraiser, this according to the jailgaurd himself.

time for the union to conduct a vote of no confidence in internal affairs and request an fdle audit of the division's case and i8nvestigations

ditto.
"bso detention sergeant marybelle Lleuellen has been demoted after admitting she took inmate out of their jail cells to perform private work, during her com pelled statement shetestified that a captain authorized her to do so and the investigation was abruptly ended. no action was taken against the captain ira goldberg. a complaint has been forwarded to the governor questioning why executive investigations has not reviewed this incident. goldberg is a reckless detention deputy who was magically wanded to the rank of captain with no prior supervisory experience. he also wear his uniform and sidearm openly while off duty giving the impression thjat he is a leo using the blue lights on his vehicle to routinely blow through traffic lights. and enter public venue with his gun displayed. where is fdle?

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 05:01 PM
ditto.
"bso detention sergeant marybelle Lleuellen has been demoted after admitting she took inmate out of their jail cells to perform private work, during her com pelled statement shetestified that a captain authorized her to do so and the investigation was abruptly ended. no action was taken against the captain ira goldberg. a complaint has been forwarded to the governor questioning why executive investigations has not reviewed this incident. goldberg is a reckless detention deputy who was magically wanded to the rank of captain with no prior supervisory experience. he also wear his uniform and sidearm openly while off duty giving the impression thjat he is a leo using the blue lights on his vehicle to routinely blow through traffic lights. and enter public venue with his gun displayed. where is fdle?

all your questions , should be answered under f.s.s.

sheriff's power to appoint, general deputies or special deputies

the question is: is he bonded for any action 24 hrs for any action he does or
is he still under the corrections bond of 8 hours or called out to duty
or is management under 24 hour bond.
the promotional exam has been rigged or fraudulent for the last 30 yrs, so prior experience is kinda moot.
he can carry is gun 24/7 either ' on duty ' with that provision or off duty by statute/c.c.f. via corrections.
blue lights...will get him in trouble, but who will cause the trouble for him ?

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 07:08 PM

numerous complainta pending against the jail guard with no action being taken

time for the union to join its members and demand fair impartial and thourough investigation of complaints made against the bufoon jailer. thhi is killing morale. all

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 07:31 PM
Whatever title he uses, law enforcement deputies do not take orders from corrections deputies of any rank

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Whatever title he uses, law enforcement deputies do not take orders from corrections deputies of any rank

very true, just like corrections deputies while on duty do not take orders from anyone assigned to road patrol.

a road deputy-sgt-Lt has no command authority involving care, custudy and control over a 10-15.

btw- their was a cross certified Lt in the jail who ran events where there was a Lt required, and he had a agency
smg in his trunk of take home unit but if yr a zip code you would not know that.

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 10:23 PM

Can i gets,me,a,samich

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 10:39 PM
very true, just like corrections deputies while on duty do not take orders from anyone assigned to road patrol.

a road deputy-sgt-Lt has no command authority involving care, custudy and control over a 10-15.

btw- their was a cross certified Lt in the jail who ran events where there was a Lt required, and he had a agency
smg in his trunk of take home unit but if yr a zip code you would not know that.

Any cop that has stepped foot in the Sally Port of Main Jail knows we are nothing in there.

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 10:45 PM

Completely inaccurate sir or mam. For example, here us currently a DOD captain over Staff Inspections and Accreditation who oversees or gives orders as you call it to a slew of DLE sworn staff. If you do work at BSO you need to learn how your own agency works.

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 10:48 PM
Can i gets,me,a,samich

Can I gets ,me, a, turkey

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 11:05 PM
Completely inaccurate sir or mam. For example, here us currently a DOD captain over Staff Inspections and Accreditation who oversees or gives orders as you call it to a slew of DLE sworn staff. If you do work at BSO you need to learn how your own agency works.

Not really, a Staff Inspection DOD Captain is not in a DLE Command Chain. Any directive would be sent to an equal DLE command staff director for disseminating to DLE and DFR personnel

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 02:40 AM
Refuse a direct order from one of the captains from DOD and lets see what happens ?

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 02:48 AM
Not really, a Staff Inspection DOD Captain is not in a DLE Command Chain. Any directive would be sent to an equal DLE command staff director for disseminating to DLE and DFR personnel

You are missing an important point... The fact that the dod captain has dle lts, sgts, deps assigned to him an d report to him as in the case of I. A. As we'll.

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 01:11 PM
When Captain I.G. tells those DLE boot lickers to jump, they all say how high! If they get caught spewing their bullsh!t on here, he'll send them to Pompano! Like, any one of those DLE losers that work for Captain G. know real police work! Ass kissing yes, police work not so much.

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 04:22 PM
When Captain I.G. tells those DLE boot lickers to jump, they all say how high! If they get caught spewing their bullsh!t on here, he'll send them to Pompano! Like, any one of those DLE losers that work for Captain G. know real police work! Ass kissing yes, police work not so much.

I wonder if Pompano city commissioners would appreciate it that their city is used as a punishment

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 07:25 PM
Exactly,rank is rank at BSO.If it is a lawful order, the subordinate rank must follow that order,if you refuse you will be looking for a new job at the very least...Yes ,that does include the Detention Captain that some the DLE Staff and others are so jealous of... If you do not believe it,confront a Detention Command Officer and be Insubordinate and see what happens when your boss calls you in the office within 15 minutes.That also works the same for DLE vs Detention Staff...

Get over this IG thing,he is legit in every way,as the Sheriff has his back,he will soon be a Major.....

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 02:04 PM
whatever title he uses, law enforcement deputies do not take orders from corrections deputies of any rank

at least they should not, except in this administration,.. Why do you think so many seasoned professionals are leaving. They have given up hope.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 08:00 PM
exactly,rank is rank at bso.if it is a lawful order, the subordinate rank must follow that order,if you refuse you will be looking for a new job at the very least...yes ,that does include the detention captain that some the dle staff and others are so jealous of... If you do not believe it,confront a detention command officer and be insubordinate and see what happens when your boss calls you in the office within 15 minutes.that also works the same for dle vs detention staff...

Get over this ig thing,he is legit in every way,as the sheriff has his back,he will soon be a major..... "yes major embarass ment. Fdle will see that this is corrected and th end will begin. This why the rats are jumping ship they know its coming. Some of them are involved. It is true and no way to run an agency.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 08:05 PM
Is there a change coming to IA?

Unregistered
12-30-2016, 12:27 AM
Refuse a direct order from one of the captains from DOD and lets see what happens ?

All BSO needs to get a grip DOD like their some big powerful bullshit.
DOD!!