PDA

View Full Version : How merry of a Christmas is it?

Unregisteredinhouse
12-25-2016, 01:29 PM
Well, how Merry of a Christmas is it as we head into 2017. First, Dave Benjamin is probably waking up and heading over in single file line to the prison mess hall. I think he gets an extra slice of pumpernickel bread today. Jeff Poole, I hope is enjoying his family and should have attended midnight mass and this mornings mass. Counting his blessings that he's still not talking to Dave while holding a mirror out his cell-block. Some people rose up in importance, but fell miserably in August. Many had these delusional thoughts that they would be resurrected come this January. Oh, and of course let's not forget to mention our favorite celebrity, Al Lamberti, who continues and tries to be relevant in Broward County. He attended another event last Thursday. Al was at a local gun range in Deerfield Beach for a Veterans event, telling a small cast of past supporters that he would be running for sheriff in 2020. My once disgust is turning into sorrow. Aaaaahhh, ok maybe not. It's Christmas, and all Al wanted from Santa was to be sworn in this January.

In conclusion, it will be a very Merry Christmas for many more years to come. Santa has always been committed to rewarding people who behave. On November 7, 2016, Sheriff Scott Israel sat on Santas Lap, looked Santa in the eye, and said, "Santa, first I want my family to be safe and healthy." " Second, I would like 51% of the vote tomorrow." Santa replied, "have you been a good boy?" And the Sheriff pulled out a long list of accomplishments, pages and pages. Santa was so impressed. He said, "well, providing the health and safety for your family would be a pleasure. As far as giving you 51% tomorrow, you won't need my help on that one." As the sheriff walked away, he looked back at Santa, as Santa raised 4 fingers and said, "HO, HO, HO".