PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Chief opening

Unregistered
12-21-2016, 08:45 PM
So who is putting in for DC? Goff, Dorman ?

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 01:44 AM
I'd take JD over BD. BD would be nothing more than the chiefs do boy, suckling from the power teet. JD at least cares about manpower and officer safety.

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 09:42 PM
I would vote for JD, but we all know he won't get it because he gives his personal opinion to the chief and we all know how that goes. BD will get it because he's an a$@ kisser and does whatever the chief wants him to do without any concern for officer safety.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 07:43 PM
What about ES? The Chief loves him some ES.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 10:06 PM
The chief does LOVE him some EJ, I agree. Should be entertaining, but regardless who gets selected don't expect much, JH is still the chief.

Unregistered
01-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Team JD4DC

Unregistered
01-08-2017, 12:42 AM
I'd take JD over BD. BD would be nothing more than the chiefs do boy, suckling from the power teet. JD at least cares about manpower and officer safety.

The only thing JD is good at is b****ing and whining. He isn't a good supervisor because he's barely present for his own shifts when he's on duty...and he brags about it! He doesn't really care about officer safety or manpower. If he did, he'd be a far better example for his own squad. He'd show up on calls, he'd offer his leadership and supervision, he'd motivate his officers instead of only offering his negative input on every issue around the department. JD is the last person who should ever be considered for a deputy chief position. The only person other than JD himself who thinks he'd make a great deputy chief is his wife. And she doesn't work at BPD so her opinion is obviously misinformed and biased. I'd rather see ES as deputy chief, myself. The man is smart, practical and confident in his abilities. He's not insecure like JD and BD. He wouldn't feel the need to flex his authority over trivial matters. He's professional and respectable.

Unregistered
01-08-2017, 05:39 AM
BD, all day everyday. Cry all you want. Complain all you want. Only the unprofessional ones will, of course. He has not sat his a$$ in DB sucking up the a/c (and other stuff), behind a desk. BD can talk to the community, the admin of the city, anywhere you put BD, people like and respond to him. Whether you police people like him, or not. BD is capable and gets things done. DB guy does a great job in DB. He has had no contact with the people of the city (sound bites in the paper do not count). BD could do the budget, order much needed supplies, take the goof cart for instance: HECK OF A JOB! I bet he could recite from memory what it cost and how much money he saved. He could run any parade, carnival, presentation, town hall meeting ANYTHING. Heck if the July 4th ceremony got short of performers I bet he could sing a pretty rousing rendition of Grand Ol' Flag. What would DB guy be doin during any of these vital scenarios? Cooking up a steak at the house. He gets off at 5, most all holidays and most all weekends. BD is not a one trick pony do not get me wrong DB guy is a good guy. Just needs more seasoning. PLUS who would run DB? Really who? The big Jerry Lewis look a like? The ratman? Is he gonna run both? Someone name his replacement? UNLESS the DB guys name was floated so one of the guys under him could use the promotion for themselves to get a raise. LORD help us. Send us a powerful, powerful, employee or maybe SIX powerful employee that will work for a little more than minimum wage. WAIT, I KNOW, who's that unemployed clown commissioner of you guys that want free employee insurance? Offer him a job. Then Bpd would have a employee WORTH minimum wage and his unemployed butt could have some insurance.Solved it all. Elvis has left the building.

Unregistered
01-23-2017, 01:50 PM
Any word on who all applied?

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 12:46 AM
BD, JD, Larry Cavallaro, Joe Halman

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Can we get a do over? Readvertise? Recount?

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:16 AM
Bryan Dildo is already the next deputy chief.