PDA

View Full Version : Deerfield dibochery

Rusty the beach man
12-17-2016, 07:23 AM
Merry Christmas again from the Deerfield beach district. I can't wait to see the horse show when all the females come in the room dressed like strippers from diamond dolls. Last year was good so let's make America great again and hope that they tramp it up even more this year. Please get some good pictures.

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 09:21 AM
It appears that you have nothing better to do but worry about district 10. Since you're so concerned it was a nice event everyone was well-dressed. Thanks to the Captain and his staff. Now go find something productive to do with yourself dumba##

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 02:19 PM
The worst Capt. in BSO, made guy by pollock, loyal to no one, never in the community, Deerfield Beach the biggest businesses in any city in FLORIDA, lazy and rude to the residents of deerfield beach. he might be a good sergeant.

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 10:11 PM
The worst Capt. in BSO, made guy by pollock, loyal to no one, never in the community, Deerfield Beach the biggest businesses in any city in FLORIDA, lazy and rude to the residents of deerfield beach. he might be a good sergeant.

I worked in Deerfield Beach a few years ago and Snack, was always out in the city, he showed up on calls and was one of the most "hands on Chiefs" I have ever worked for. If your looking for lazy you might want to look in the mirror buddy. Do your job, quit *****en and ask for a transfer if you don't like it.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 04:43 AM
I worked in Deerfield Beach a few years ago and Snack, was always out in the city, he showed up on calls and was one of the most "hands on Chiefs" I have ever worked for. If your looking for lazy you might want to look in the mirror buddy. Do your job, quit *****en and ask for a transfer if you don't like it.

Looser ask around deerfield Snack is arrogant, lazy, HATES Sheriff Israel, and Deerfield deserves a hands on Capt. not a lazy ass, who *****es at everyone, been in deerfield long time not going anywhere. merry christmas jack ***

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Looser ask around deerfield Snack is arrogant, lazy, HATES Sheriff Israel, and Deerfield deserves a hands on Capt. not a lazy ass, who *****es at everyone, been in deerfield long time not going anywhere. merry christmas jack ***

How long have you been a whiney *****? Mr. Know it all how do you know he hates Sheriff Israel? Are you sucking his d%^# to find out these answers? Sounds like you either got caught screwing around or maybe your zone is continually getting hit with 21's when you are working/sleeping. Man the F&%$ up and take some responsibility for being a worthless deputy.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 03:56 PM
couldnt disagree with you more vomero. You are a disgruntled employee looking to stir shit up like you always do. Go away, oh that's right no one wants you.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 08:27 PM
FACT! Snack has always been a lamberti guy, and he always will a Lamberti guy, protected by al pollock.

Unregistered
12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Why did Israel keep him. He really does hate SI?

Unregistered
12-19-2016, 08:30 PM
Why did Israel keep him. He really does hate SI?

Rumor has it, he got fired and begged for a chance to make it right, no different than anybody else would have done for their job. SI gave him that chance. Not sure if it has worked out or not, guess we'll see.....soon.

Unregistered
12-19-2016, 11:44 PM
Give them hell you skell...