PDA

View Full Version : jail guard investigation interference

Unregistered
12-13-2016, 10:34 AM
http://www.browardbeat.com/unprecedented-broward-school-staff-investigates-two-school-board-members/

jailguard is now being accused of intimidating school district investigators who were looking into hazing allegations involvingthe son of a power broker's child. at a broward high school.jillian haring has the file.

if substantiated, it wouyld not be the firsttime the jailguard has been accused of impersonationg a leo and intimidation.
thia one is nasty and touchy.

Unregistered
12-13-2016, 11:30 AM
http://www.browardbeat.com/unprecedented-broward-school-staff-investigates-two-school-board-members/

jailguard is now being accused of intimidating school district investigators who were looking into hazing allegations involvingthe son of a power broker's child. At a broward high school.jillian haring has the file.

If substantiated, it wouyld not be the firsttime the jailguard has been accused of impersonationg a leo and intimidation.
Thia one is nasty and touchy.

are you one of these 21 to 30 m illenial morons ????

1st, the sheriff's office or the sheriff has no power to appoint: Jail guards.....wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!
No bso mention in the news clip.

Get a life, other than playing x box , in yr polka dot boxers and ankle socks on saturday night

Unregistered
12-13-2016, 12:23 PM
Wrong page, wrong department. Not remotely a BSO story.

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 02:29 AM
Not sure what you were trying to say OP, but County Corrections in most of the country are considered L.E.

Before i started at BSO i trained and was a "Turnkey" for a North Florida agency and i charged plenty of inmates with crimes within the walls and arrested plenty of visitors who thought it would be a great idea to bring in contraband or act a fool.

Sorry, after reading that i didn't bother reading what it was you were originally on about.

Good-luck and i'll be sure to remind my Brother-in-law who is a perimeter Corrections deputy in the Atlanta area he's not a LEO. Just two slightly different functions under the LE umbrella my friend.

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 05:04 AM
Not sure what you were trying to say OP, but County Corrections in most of the country are considered L.E.

Before i started at BSO i trained and was a "Turnkey" for a North Florida agency and i charged plenty of inmates with crimes within the walls and arrested plenty of visitors who thought it would be a great idea to bring in contraband or act a fool.

Sorry, after reading that i didn't bother reading what it was you were originally on about.

Good-luck and i'll be sure to remind my Brother-in-law who is a perimeter Corrections deputy in the Atlanta area he's not a LEO. Just two slightly different functions under the LE umbrella my friend.

Yes, you had powers inside the walls of your correctional facility, OK on the perimeter also, but just like here once you step off that property your just another witness. Now don't get me wrong, not all correction deputies are bad or inept. I have several friends that are in corrections, but in all fairness they also are not the ones wearing a jacket when it's 95 degree outside that says "Deputy" or "Sheriff" on it to get half price on a meal. The men and women that do that just don't understand that one day someone is going to mistake them for an armed deputy and they are going to get hurt or worse. I do not drive my marked unit off duty unless it's work related. And I sure as heck do not identify myself as an LEO to get half price on a meal or whatever else I need to buy. Also, stop flashing your badge all over the place, again it doesn't work once you're off duty and off the property.

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Yes, you had powers inside the walls of your correctional facility, OK on the perimeter also, but just like here once you step off that property your just another witness. Now don't get me wrong, not all correction deputies are bad or inept. I have several friends that are in corrections, but in all fairness they also are not the ones wearing a jacket when it's 95 degree outside that says "Deputy" or "Sheriff" on it to get half price on a meal. The men and women that do that just don't understand that one day someone is going to mistake them for an armed deputy and they are going to get hurt or worse. I do not drive my marked unit off duty unless it's work related. And I sure as heck do not identify myself as an LEO to get half price on a meal or whatever else I need to buy. Also, stop flashing your badge all over the place, again it doesn't work once you're off duty and off the property.

thanks for the words of wisdom deputy do nothing.....

the jail deputies are well versed in what they can and cannot do, just like the slugs on the road ( which are many )
the jail system is just as loaded. every jail deputy carries a gun or has one readily available....whether you like it or not.
they don't wanna get caught in the mix, so they avoid any on the spot confrontation to and from work.
as far as food places' are concerned, what ever they ring up is what is paid, they get paid good money and don't
have to scam for fast food otherwise they would look like a road patrol slob.
in closing, your zip code ccn number will one day give you the experience and wisdom of a sophomore cop,
until then rookie, save your stupid talk for your playstation friends.

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 11:43 PM
thanks for the words of wisdom deputy do nothing.....

the jail deputies are well versed in what they can and cannot do, just like the slugs on the road ( which are many )
the jail system is just as loaded. every jail deputy carries a gun or has one readily available....whether you like it or not.
they don't wanna get caught in the mix, so they avoid any on the spot confrontation to and from work.
as far as food places' are concerned, what ever they ring up is what is paid, they get paid good money and don't
have to scam for fast food otherwise they would look like a road patrol slob.
in closing, your zip code ccn number will one day give you the experience and wisdom of a sophomore cop,
until then rookie, save your stupid talk for your playstation friends.

Not sure who you are calling rookie, I have 21 years on. Yes, that's correct you pay what they ring up, but take that Deputy Sheriff jacket off and see what they ring up. Say what you want about road patrol guys getting a discount, I'm not one of them. Yes, I pay what they ring up, but if they give me a discount unless there is nowhere else to eat I don't go back. I don't want to be in debt to anyone, especially for a couple of dollars on junk food. I'I'd rather pay the full bill. Also, if you could actually comprehend what was written you would understand that what was said had NOTHING to do with button pushers driving back and forth to work being armed. It had to do with them playing wannabe wearing their Deputy jacket to get a discount on food and not being armed if something does go down. And don't even try to make up some BS about how they go to their car and get their gun before they go get food they're not walking that far. I pray that it doesn'the happen, but one day someone is going to get hurt saving a couple dollars on lunch. As for road patrol slobs, yes we absolutely have some, but there are a lot more big boned lazy slob button pushers. All you guys do is complain that road patrol has this, road patrol has that, and we don't. You want what we have, then get off your lazy a$$ and come work for it. Now in no way am I saying your job isn't dangerous, it can be. However you are in a controlled environment and you picked that position. I'm sure if you want to come to the road, HR will process your cross-over paperwork as we are 70 - 80 deputies down. Unless your from the State Correctional System, the background might be problematic.

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Not sure who you are calling rookie, I have 21 years on. Yes, that's correct you pay what they ring up, but take that Deputy Sheriff jacket off and see what they ring up. Say what you want about road patrol guys getting a discount, I'm not one of them. Yes, I pay what they ring up, but if they give me a discount unless there is nowhere else to eat I don't go back. I don't want to be in debt to anyone, especially for a couple of dollars on junk food. I'I'd rather pay the full bill. Also, if you could actually comprehend what was written you would understand that what was said had NOTHING to do with button pushers driving back and forth to work being armed. It had to do with them playing wannabe wearing their Deputy jacket to get a discount on food and not being armed if something does go down. And don't even try to make up some BS about how they go to their car and get their gun before they go get food they're not walking that far. I pray that it doesn'the happen, but one day someone is going to get hurt saving a couple dollars on lunch. As for road patrol slobs, yes we absolutely have some, but there are a lot more big boned lazy slob button pushers. All you guys do is complain that road patrol has this, road patrol has that, and we don't. You want what we have, then get off your lazy a$$ and come work for it. Now in no way am I saying your job isn't dangerous, it can be. However you are in a controlled environment and you picked that position. I'm sure if you want to come to the road, HR will process your cross-over paperwork as we are 70 - 80 deputies down. Unless your from the State Correctional System, the background might be problematic.
a lot of those baggy pants jail deputies make more than you, will have a better retirement than you.
you don't deal wiith criminals 100 % of your time, your a c.s.a. with a gun basically and may run into
a situation where you may pee yr trousers once a month. 21 yrs on the job, you shouldn't even be concerned or be bringing up jail vs road. ( as many road patrol....' the golden children' who have been arrested and convicted
and ran outta town and outta police work.)

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 02:57 AM

he is not allowed to blast through red lights in a sqad vehicle or displa weapon as if he is a leo
he regularly boasts to other agenciesca bout hi relationship to the sheriff.
while panhandling for special treatment.

Unregistered dunam open
12-16-2016, 11:08 AM
Wrong page, wrong department. Not remotely a BSO story.

if he interfered with an investigation he ios finally done. bragging about his bso rank, on school campus wearing a gun. these are feloneis. i see why you are out of investigations.
he is DEO, NOTY A LEO., STATE STATUTES ARE CLEAR. ITS NOT PLAY TIME. WHO HAS THE BALLS TO PU THIS GUY ION HIS PLACE. HIS STUPIDITY AFFECTS US ALL. TUBBS ARE YOU LISTENING.?

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 05:17 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2710493]Not sure who you are calling rookie, I have 21 years on. Yes, that's correct you pay what they ring up, but take that Deputy Sheriff jacket off and see what they ring up. Say what you want about road patrol guys getting a discount, I'm not one of them. Yes, I pay what they ring up, but if they give me a discount unless there is nowhere else to eat I don't go back. I don't want to be in debt to anyone, especially for a couple of dollars on junk food. I'I'd rather pay the full bill. Also, if you could actually comprehend what was written you would understand that what was said had NOTHING to do with button pushers driving back and forth to work being armed. It had to do with them playing wannabe wearing their Deputy jacket to get a discount on food and not being armed if something does go down. And don't even try to make up some BS about how they go to their car and get their gun before they go get food they're not walking that far. I pray that it doesn'the happen, but one day someone is going to get hurt saving a couple dollars on lunch. As for road patrol slobs, yes we absolutely have some, but there are a lot more big boned lazy slob button pushers. All you guys do is complain that road patrol has this, road patrol has that, and we don't. You want what we have, then get off your lazy a$$ and come work for it. Now in no way am I saying your job isn't dangerous, it can be. However you are in a controlled environment and you picked that position. I'm sure if you want to come to the road, HR will process your cross-over paperwork as we are 70 - 80 deputies down. Unless your from the State Correctional System, the background might be problematic.[/ THE JAILGUARD SHOULD NOT BE OPEN CARRYING IT GIVE THE PUBLIC THE IM[PRESSION HE IS A LEO, WHICH HE IS NOT. H SHOULD NOT DO THIS AT ALL, NOT TO MENTION ON SCHOOL CAMPUSES. THE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW IT

“Part-time law enforcement officer” means any person employed or appointed less than full time, as defined by an employing agency, with or without compensation, who is vested with authority to bear arms and make arrests and whose primary responsibility is the prevention and detection of crime or the enforcement of ..."

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 06:54 AM

jailguard is now being accused of intimidating school district investigators who were looking into hazing allegations involvingthe son of a power broker's child. at a broward high school.jillian haring has the file.

if substantiated, it wouyld not be the firsttime the jailguard has been accused of impersonationg a leo and intimidation.

(2) The superior officer of any police department or sheriff’s office or the Florida Highway Patrol, if he or she elects to direct the officers under his or her supervision to carry concealed firearms while off duty, shall file a statement with the governing body of such department of his or her instructions and requirements relating to the carrying of said firearms.
History.—ss. 1, 2, 3, ch. 72-84; s. 235, ch. 77-104; s. 23, ch. 79-8; s. 3, ch. 88-183; s. 4, ch. 95-318; s. 1204, ch.

Ricardo A Tubbs
12-17-2016, 10:58 AM
if he interfered with an investigation he ios finally done. bragging about his bso rank, on school campus wearing a gun. these are feloneis. i see why you are out of investigations.
he is DEO, NOTY A LEO., STATE STATUTES ARE CLEAR. ITS NOT PLAY TIME. WHO HAS THE BALLS TO PU THIS GUY ION HIS PLACE. HIS STUPIDITY AFFECTS US ALL. TUBBS ARE YOU LISTENING.?
Hey Dumb azz. Point out the part of that article that talks about BSO in ANY form. Where is the talk about Ira? You idiots are so dumb it's getting scary. Go away and leave making stuff up to TMZ.

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 10:39 PM
I'll second the "Sammich" comment. My old neighbor was a jailer and SOB could make a mean sammich.

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 03:13 AM

yes, he did it at cypress bay high school

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 04:50 AM
Just one question which one of you keyboard tough guys are going to take him down ? If you are LEO and you see him or anybody violating the law or aren't you supposed to arrest them ? So again do something or shut the hell up . You cowards are embarrassing the whole agency nobody cares what you're saying because everybody knows you're full of shit .

Unregistered
01-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Second that,they would never confront IG in person with their BS,if they did they would be done at BSO and probability be arrested themselves depending on what stupid stuff they made up...I am sure the Captain would be more than happy to transport them to the nasty sallyport and tell the CI Deps.to keep the paperwork at the bottom of the pile...

IG is one cool Dude...