PDA

View Full Version : Message to the City Manager!

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Sir, you almost got fired today by a 3-2 Commission Vote. My suggestion to you Mr Manager is to sit down with your police chief one on one, look at him straight in the eye and ask him, "Rudy my brother is there anything else this Crespo Mother f..king guy going to discovered with facts that's going to cause an embarrassment and a possible scandal?" If he hesitates on answering his lying.

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Ha ha ha ha. Don't have the vote. Not going to happen

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 11:09 PM
3/2 got exposito fired but not the city manager?????? What a crock of sht

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 11:57 PM
3/2 got exposito fired but not the city manager?????? What a crock of sht

It is MIAmi *****es, Banana Republic. Midnights for life.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 12:01 AM
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2016/12/miami-city-manager-almost-fired-again.html

@NewsbySmiley

The gavel slammed down on the sound block and the announcement was made: By a 3-2 vote, Miami's City Manager was fired.

Except he wasn't. Not really.

Though a majority of Miami's city commission voted to remove City Manager Daniel Alfonso Thursday, Alfonso kept his job due to a requirement that four of the five commission members must vote to fire the city manager for him to actually be pushed out.

That fact briefly escaped the commission -- Chairman Keon Hardemon initially announced that the motion to fire Alfonso had passed -- but was cleared up in short order by the city attorney.

"There is no almost-pregnant," Mayor Tomas Regalado said afterward.

Thursday's failed attempt by Commissioner Frank Carollo to fire Alfonso -- supported by Francis Suarez and Ken Russell -- was the second this year. Hardemon pushed in April to remove Alfonso after the manager fired Sandy Dorsainvil, the city's director of its Little Haiti Cultural Complex.

Commissioners also held a special hearing in September to discuss firing City Attorney Victoria Mendez.

And yet, the rocky year still pales in comparison to the turbulence of past administrations, and even the constant turnover of Regalado's first term, when city managers came and went and the mayor and commission warred with the police chief.

Suarez, who has criticized the city's "executive mayor" form of government in which both the commission and mayor can fire the manager, among other jumbled responsibilities, said he wanted to hold Alfonso accountable for a number of decisions he has found problematic. But he also worried about damaging the city's image.

"What I don't want to happen is for us to become a circus, if you understand what I'm saying," Suarez said. "The media will certainly love it ... I'm not so sure that's what's in the best interest of the residents of the city of Miami."

Carollo moved to fire Alfonso Thursday during a discussion he requested about a homicide evidence locker outside Miami's police headquarters that was allowed to deteriorate to the point that evidence was damaged. Carollo said Mendez advised him against discussing the issue in detail due to legal ramifications, but he used the issue as a jumping-off point to go after Alfonso.

Alfonso walked off the dais after the vote without answering questions. Regalado said he would have vetoed the vote had it passed.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 12:10 AM
Legal ramifications? Rudy you piece of shit that means the lawsuits are going to hit the ceiling. You'll be gone next year with a big pension and we are going to take pay-cuts

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Whortiz says the FOP is concerned about the overdoses in Overtown not police storage..... another piece of escrement from the city hall mafia

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Well i thank ortiz for making me avoid taking those big mojones online trainings. Thank you ortiz.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 01:40 AM
Javier whortiz is our god! He is the Cuban chosen one all decision go through him before he calls daddy regalado you must respect it or have the Cubans come down and in you. you can't run against him and you can't criticize him or else!!

The Cuban manager will not be moved
The Cuban city attorney met will not be moved
And the Cuban chief will not be moved!

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Crespo told everybody at City Hall today he has a new story coming after the 1st of year on Llanes that will rip him new asshole.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 04:09 AM
Regalado can Veto all of crespo stories!!! Lol
Nothing happens

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 04:13 AM
The greed for power. Llanes will not do the honorable thing for department, himself, nor his family. Sometimes before you reach an orgasm and explode ur cum on someone's Face you have to do some type of foreplay. This is foreplay

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 04:46 AM
Tick tock tick tock the Feds are on thier way... Lawyer up! Or better yet give them a video statement.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 06:42 AM
Tick tock tick tock the Feds are on thier way... Lawyer up! Or better yet give them a video statement.

No, feds aren't coming. THIER HERE! and not doing a damn things, with this department. Except going after, the little guys. Cause were easy pickings. Feds like cases to be wrapped up in pretty little bow's. So city hall and staff. Hand it to the feds to stop the feds from looking to closely at them. Think about all the really dumb shi-t. Some has done here over the years. Manly just officers getting popped. You can't tell me that no-one on staff knew nothing about any of this. Please, if a buck was being made, they hand there hands out too! Just like this ticket's getting for real cheap. Let a patrol officer be in those shoes. INDICTMENT.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 09:16 AM
Like exposito your only a target of your not on team regalado. Otherwise your safe no matter what.

"Law don't go around here"

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 09:46 AM
We now know that Llanes has a lot of skeletons in his closet. The investigations have started. Now is he going to deny some Of the allegations for sure. Only thing is that everything that is being exposed is true. Yes everything. Now he can pretend all he wants but at the end the truth is the truth

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 02:27 PM
We now know that Llanes has a lot of skeletons in his closet. The investigations have started. Now is he going to deny some Of the allegations for sure. Only thing is that everything that is being exposed is true. Yes everything. Now he can pretend all he wants but at the end the truth is the truth

Not sticking up for the guy. All cops have skeletons in their closet. Except Lube. He need's to come out of the closet.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Not sticking up for the guy. All cops have skeletons in their closet. Except Lube. He need's to come out of the closet.

No my friend I don't have those type of skeletons. Do I take sometimes more time on handling a call or arrive late to court because of heavy traffic yes. But some of the allegations I'm hearing that's going around the station your crazy.

Unregistered
12-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Chief should be fired immediately to avoid further embarrassment.