PDA

View Full Version : What qualifications do I need to possess in order to be hired

Unregistered
12-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Can anyone advise?

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 01:30 AM
That's simple. Be under investigation for a major incident while being a miami Dade correctional officer, show up on an Active scene in Miami Gardens and make compromising statements towards officers ( while being an officer at the same time for another department).... and oh, have no qualifications whatsoever and you should be good....

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Jajajajajaja.... that's not a lie. Just look at the last batch of winners

Unregistered
12-08-2016, 12:48 PM
I know that our dept just hired a thug from opalocka that made threatening statements at an incident miami gardens involving one of their s**t bag relatives.

Unregistered
12-10-2016, 03:51 AM
Wtf are you serious??? Is this the one that had to do with E.T.??? Is the OPALOCa off name V.S.????

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 12:30 PM
There are many good professional p.o.s at MGPD with that said there are also many shitbags who really should have never been let anywhere near a badge or a gun but its your choice kiddo

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Young man, you have idiots (forgive me for putting that label on them) like the previous message that is miserable, unhappy, envious, jealous, or just a sad person who lives his life complaining, judging, and comparing.

Go out and do your agility test, get the tab-test done, and apply... you will have your background, psychological, polygraph, then your medical.

Once you get sworn in, remember this.. everyone is different in many ways, accept who they are, respect how they think, and encourage them to succeed (even if it means they are getting a promotion or an assignment over you).

We as officers have a purpose to serve, but our boss is not the city...it's God. Before you start criticizing someone about having a speck in their eyes, you need to take out the specks from your own first. Live pure without malice in your heart, and you will survive this career and on judgement day.

Good luck!! God bless

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Young man, you have idiots (forgive me for putting that label on them) like the previous message that is miserable, unhappy, envious, jealous, or just a sad person who lives his life complaining, judging, and comparing.

Go out and do your agility test, get the tab-test done, and apply... you will have your background, psychological, polygraph, then your medical.

Once you get sworn in, remember this.. everyone is different in many ways, accept who they are, respect how they think, and encourage them to succeed (even if it means they are getting a promotion or an assignment over you).

We as officers have a purpose to serve, but our boss is not the city...it's God. Before you start criticizing someone about having a speck in their eyes, you need to take out the specks from your own first. Live pure without malice in your heart, and you will survive this career and on judgement day.

Good luck!! God bless

Can I have some of that you're smoking? lol... You must be a protected one from investigations or CET....

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Can I have some of that you're smoking? lol... You must be a protected one from investigations or CET....

You talk about God and you have to be smoking something?? Wow... you are a sick human being... you will have your reward soon... wow...

Unregistered
04-26-2017, 07:46 AM
You are an idiot. You are a low life Ass hole. For your info VS is not a thug. In fact, she happens to be very professional unlike some your other colleagues. You all are hanging on others ****S with the he say she say. Grow up! I hate ignorant stupid people like you. I bet your the one that stated you had her in the back of your police car, right! Your a little girl go and put on your panties, little girl. Grow some balls, you jerk! Why don't you ask her instead of assuming. ASS HOLE!

Bradwell
04-26-2017, 07:59 AM
You are an idiot. You are a low life Ass hole. For your info VS is not a thug. In fact, she happens to be very professional unlike some your other colleagues. You all are hanging on others ****S with the he say she say. Grow up! I hate ignorant stupid people like you. I bet your the one that stated you had her in the back of your police car, right! Your a little girl go and put on your panties, little girl. Grow some balls, you jerk! Why don't you ask her instead of assuming. ASS HOLE!