PDA

View Full Version : the Little Fat piggies

Unregistered
12-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Well, I've been MIA in NBV for a bit and recently moved back in with friends, or so the story goes. I saw an officer who is called butter ball, snowball and a bunch of other names. He acted like he didn't even know me when he was around the chief. When the chief walked away, a loud pop was heard as his head popped ot of the boss's rear. He then approaches me acting like we're buddies. It is sad to see what he's become. His faced looked like fat and puffy and you could barely see his eyes. He had a double chin that reminded me of a pelican. His belly was like OMG PHAT. I snapped a photo when he wasn't looking and showed it to a friend. She said, and he's a cop, how pitiful. Lt. Lard Butt. WOW. To act like he didn't even know me till he walked away from his boss showed me exactly why you guys trash him all the time. Boooooooooo for brian. Go on a diet, take some pride in yourself.

Unregistered
12-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Brian has done that to everyone he knows lately, but thats just the way he really has always been. If you cant do any thing for him your dead to him and not needed. Brian wait till you leave one day and when your sitting home all alone without friends remember why! You really have no friends now so maybe it wont be that bad for you, as you sit and just watch tv all day. KARMA's coming. I see you almost everyday just sitting and sitting and sitting getting bigger and more miserable. DO SOMETHING make a decision for crying out loud.

Unregistered
12-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Well, she is through with him too. so are several residents that used to like him till they found out what he truly is as a person. if the chief eats poopoo sandwhiches brian eats poopoo sandwhiches. he's really a sorry lump of poopoo himself. its so sad that he cant make a decision. no leadership at all. and girth is his only virtue. so sad to see a superstar chief have such sorry butt LTs. maybe thats why snakey is trying to bail out as if carlos would ever make a real move on him. keep smokin jimmy youll be gone soon enough. brian is my lil fat buddy buddy. Lt Scoopa! Scoopa vanilla ice cream. Imagine him and jimmy in speedos at the beach together. snowball will have a camel toe as hes so fat his body fat swallowed his junk. Hey franky baby, buy them both out before the mayor and the FOP fire you and the chief both!!!

Unregistered
12-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Yet again we see how the Lt's don't do anything especially big ole Brian. Since Brian does nothing all day, his minion Manny puts out emails on how upset he is with the pool cars. Hey Manny really? you have been here what an hour? The cars are dirty? go shitz your self. Hey Brian why do you allow this from a new baby azz like that? Just never stops around here do as I say not as I do.

Unregistered
12-07-2016, 08:02 PM
So it's rumored that the afternoon srubs are offering a gratuitous benefit package for the bumping of a certain former portal rat *******. The benefits are proposed as follows, pending approval from the Ballezz DingLe Berries currently occupying the PD's center wing and east wing. Any Officers willling to bump said Dingle Berry attachment 💩 Will receive the following benefits: free lunch for the first four months of the shift. 40 of donated comp hours. 4 tickets to Santa's enchanted forest. A big hug. A pat on the back. First pick at offduty jobs on Miami Beach, yes even ahead of that bunch of lazy Indians on afternoons. Ho Ho Hoes🎄