PDA

View Full Version : Why don't you all leave tiapd?

Unregistered
11-20-2016, 01:44 AM
I left years ago for greener pastures. Everyone I know thats left is happier. The culture their is so ingrained and so bad that it won't be changing anytime soon even if the chief leaves. Stop sulking in your own misery and LEAVE! If you have too many years in and can't then I sincerely feel for you. TIAPD is still a scar on me. Hope you all do something better for yourselves!

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 10:57 PM
Saying "why don't you leave" is not the solution. This department need to be fixed, not left to spew corruption generation after generation. Ted has forgotten where he came from. He now complains about the very things he used to do as a patrol officer...and the cycle begins again.

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 01:58 PM
Exactly just leave, no one is holding you hostage. Put on your big boy pants and apply elsewhere !!!

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 02:25 PM
Exactly! Apply elsewhere, put on your big boys pants and leave!!

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 09:51 PM
This place is turning into one with only baby cops, guys with little experience here due to inept leadership which pushes them away. Almost every lateral to here begins to hate it within the first couple years (if they don't get promoted while on probation), and that attitude wears off on new cops with no experience. Most new hires do less than five years then go elsewhere, those that stay are miserable and probably are forced to stay for various reasons outside their control. Add to that, the veterans that have left and are currently trying to leave. Chief loves promoting his girls no matter how incompetent they are or how long they've been here.