PDA

View Full Version : Miami Newtimes does story on Chief Lying!

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 02:45 PM
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-police-chief-knew-for-years-about-rotting-murder-case-evidence-locker-8926852

Please Chief Stop the lying!!!!! you did several memos and a red line talking about it. Admitted it Crespo got you.. Media just have the City manager request a search on the property personal and the chief emails. Take responsibility. Stop the partying and smoking a cigar for two hours in the parking lot.

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 03:27 PM
"I don’t take the allegation of being called a liar very lightly," Llanes says. "I believe in being open and transparent with folks."

Llanes said that "someone should have let the boss know earlier, and said, 'Hey, this is a problem.' But I'm ultimately responsible for what happens here right now. I take my integrity very seriously."

Chief since your so open and transparent let crespo do a Copernic Desktop Search on your files, emails and store documents under property storage homicide containers.

Your a f..king lier and should be fired. These were homicide evidence..

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Chief maybe your getting old and your forgetting important stuff but I believe something like protecting homicide evidence should be something as of a high priority.

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 07:04 PM
How come he is not "ROD" while the investigation is ongoing? The rest of us would have been ROD in a heart beat!!

Unregistered
11-17-2016, 01:43 AM
http://www.thecrespogram.com/story-page-mobile-.html

He got you!

Unregistered
11-17-2016, 02:14 PM
Drain the swamp!

Unregistered
11-17-2016, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2700417]"I don’t take the allegation of being called a liar very lightly," Llanes says. "I believe in being open and transparent with folks."

Llanes said that "someone should have let the boss know earlier, and said, 'Hey, this is a problem.' But I'm ultimately responsible for what happens here right now. I take my integrity very seriously."

Inexcusable! A person with Llanes' policing experience and formal education should know that constant command staff inspection is necessary to ensure compliance with DOs. Here is how he might get it done, and preclude future Property Unit fiascoes: Move the Property Unit under the Criminal Investigation Division, evidence related to pending criminal trials and convictions, likely to be appealed and most will, must be preserved with the utmost care and security. To ensure it, the Chief of Police shall command the Criminal Investigations Division Assistant Chief to raise an ad hoc team of senior command officers, led by a major from CID, to conduct quarterly staff inspections. Up on completion, the Staff Inspection Team will submit a report to the Police Chief identifying areas of concern and corrective recommendations within 30 working days of initiating inspection.

Additionally, move critical trial evidence out of those vulnerable, decaying containers, as well as currency, jewelry, firearms and narcotics. Under Chapter 30, SHERIFFS, Section 30.15, (j) Powers, duties, and obligations, request MDPD assist with temporary storage until a suitable and secured facility is selected and outfitted to effectively store impounded critical evidence.

Unregistered 627272
11-21-2016, 12:38 AM
I can't believe this ....