PDA

View Full Version : Ron Cacciatore, Al Pollock. The new Fondo,Lamberti.

Unregisteredprayforus
11-13-2016, 10:00 PM
So, everyone has the answers. Ron Cacciatore has now linked up with Al Pollock and has simple Al thinking Ron can get him elected sheriff. Sounds like history is repeating itself. Al Lamberti had Jimmy Fondo sold that he could beat, in Al's simple mind, a very popular sheriff. Although this story has been confirmed with absolute certainty, maybe, just maybe Al will wake up and realize that Ron is as washed up in the political arena, as Al was as a Col.

In conclusion i'll finish with this. Al may want to put his feelers out about what the rank and file think of him, because his two kids may not be a good gauge as to his popularity. As far Ron Cacciatore, he'll be spending the next two years trying to stay out of jail. Just remember, 73%, and that's with all of Al Pollocks blunders.

Ricardo A Tubbs
11-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Cacciatore? Really? Dude please go away with this crap. You guys got slammed in the election and realize you will NEVER be coming back to BSO. So you feel you must try to share your misery. I spoke to the Colonel and he stated he had no idea where this FALSE rumor was coming from. Sorry 28ers. I think the Sheriff to sharp to fall for this one. I must say it's a good try though. Maybe a little to soon (the election was just 5 days ago). But I will give you guys an A for originality. Good job😉
Dumb azzes

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 11:35 PM
Where do you guys come up with this shitzzz.
Scott received 3 votes out of my household.
As far as Al he's a good guy and loyal to Scott.

Unregistered2225
11-14-2016, 12:39 AM
First off I'd like to say how stupid you sound ! What motivates will al pollock have to run against someone he does everything for! You are a low life, ignorant, miserable, incompetent individual to spend the time spreading lies! His entire family is dedicated to the agency whether it's helping with the election, organizational events, or flat out dedicating their life on the life with BSO on their shirts! For someone to have a prayer in their name you my friend are a major hypocrite and I pray for you! May god have mercy on your soul for the lies your tongue has tried to spew. I hope next time you try to do some research before you open your wide trap, jealousy is an obsession and you should try and find help. The Pollock family is a beautiful family and I love them and everything they stand for instead of hating you should try modeling them, it may save your household!