PDA

View Full Version : Little Raoul Wannabe Newsboy

Unregistered
11-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Little Raoul the Raghead wants to be a real media outlet so bad. Despite the verge of bankruptcy, poor Martha and Dean would say RAOUL! DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND WORTHY!

But alas he didn't and absorbed too many of his liberal colleagues attitudes and opinions resulting in failure.

Therefore the money of Owen, Max, and Susan came to the rescue.

He stayed barely afloat and the minions got themselves a paper. Rag.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 03:34 AM
Little Raoul the Raghead wants to be a real media outlet so bad. Despite the verge of bankruptcy, poor Martha and Dean would say RAOUL! DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND WORTHY!

But alas he didn't and absorbed too many of his liberal colleagues attitudes and opinions resulting in failure.

He stayed barely afloat and the minions got themselves a paper. Rag.

More accurate words have never been posted! Poor Raoule is a semi literate moron with a flair for grammatical errors and scatterbrained commentary. A true Bafoon of colossal proportions. Keep boosting whidden you imbisil, you only make Garcia look that much better

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 10:56 AM
"Poor Raoule is a semi literate moron with a flair for grammatical errors and scatterbrained commentary. A true Bafoon of colossal proportions. " ? "imbilcil" ?

Mr/Ms illiterate prejudice ****sucker, you are not welcome in HCSO. You, I am positive are not in any way connected to the department - whatever the flaws and severe character issues are - prejudice is not one of them.

Dont bring your prejudice here. F*uck you and F*uck off. Is that simple enough to understand?

I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 02:00 PM
"Poor Raoule is a semi literate moron with a flair for grammatical errors and scatterbrained commentary. A true Bafoon of colossal proportions. " ? "imbilcil" ?

Mr/Ms illiterate prejudice ****sucker, you are not welcome in HCSO. You, I am positive are not in any way connected to the department - whatever the flaws and severe character issues are - prejudice is not one of them.

Dont bring your prejudice here. F*uck you and F*uck off. Is that simple enough to understand?

I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e.

Awe poor little Raoule got booty hurt by someone making fun of him. Maybe you should call your little girl friend Steve and press charges for cyber bullying. Afterwards maybe you can go ask your daddy Lomax if he'll send you back to school to study journalism. I'd suggest a couple maybe a couple English Composition prerequisites as well. When you've completed all of that maybe someone will take your writings seriously, you pathetic little twit.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Awe poor little Raoule got booty hurt by someone making fun of him. Maybe you should call your little girl friend Steve and press charges for cyber bullying. Afterwards maybe you can go ask your daddy Lomax if he'll send you back to school to study journalism. I'd suggest a couple maybe a couple English Composition prerequisites as well. When you've completed all of that maybe someone will take your writings seriously, you pathetic little twit.

Raoule must be dressed up like a catholic school girl vigorously sexing Michelle Miller. I'm sure that's the common thread that binds this two pathetic losers.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Raoule must be dressed up like a catholic school girl vigorously sexing Michelle Miller. I'm sure that's the common thread that binds this two pathetic losers.

Why not a non denominational sunday school girl, whats up with the Catholic references? Level the perversion playing- with-themselves-field and make it open to Baptists, Pentacosals, African Methodist Espiscopalians. Be inclusive. you know they wouldnt discriminate on any grounds, now would they. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so narrow.

I expect a better more improved posting.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 11:07 PM

No, that was not "Raoule". Totally serious about the stupid f*ucking prejudice comments. Dont spew your prejudice s*hit in a board thats associated with the department - you stupid misspelling motherf*ucker.

Race, uninvolved/innocent family members off limits, anything else fair game.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 11:37 PM
No, that was not "Raoule". Totally serious about the stupid f*ucking prejudice comments. Dont spew your prejudice s*hit in a board thats associated with the department - you stupid misspelling motherf*ucker.

Race, uninvolved/innocent family members off limits, anything else fair game.

Look at that! Raoule and Michelle's mutual stroke session is finally over. Nobody mentioned race or family members you tranny a$$ clown. If anything should be off limits, it should be use of foul language. It's ok Raoule we understand you need that kind of language to supplement your limited vocabulary.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 11:42 PM

Lmfao, you mean tw@t. Probably engaged in a closet orgy now with D and walking small.

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Look at that! Raoule and Michelle's mutual stroke session is finally over. Nobody mentioned race or family members you tranny a$$ clown. If anything should be off limits, it should be use of foul language. It's ok Raoule we understand you need that kind of language to supplement your limited vocabulary.

Read first post in thread motherf*uckface:

"Little Raoul the Raghead wants to be a real media outlet so bad. Despite the verge of bankruptcy, poor Martha and Dean would say RAOUL! DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND WORTHY!

He stayed barely afloat and the minions got themselves a paper. Rag."

What should be off limits is your ability and opportunity to reproduce. Anything with your hereditary traits should be euthanized. Too stupid to read, just jump right in. Jump into traffic instead.

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Read first post in thread motherf*uckface:

"Little Raoul the Raghead wants to be a real media outlet so bad. Despite the verge of bankruptcy, poor Martha and Dean would say RAOUL! DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND WORTHY!

He stayed barely afloat and the minions got themselves a paper. Rag."

What should be off limits is your ability and opportunity to reproduce. Anything with your hereditary traits should be euthanized. Too stupid to read, just jump right in. Jump into traffic instead.

LMFAO. Hey Raoule, Colgate University called and they revoked your diploma for flagrant stupidity and excessive bafoonery. But don't worry we all think your functional literacy is your most redeeming feature. Michelle Miller thinks it's the way you look in fishnet stockings a heels.

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 03:33 AM
LMFAO. Hey Raoule, Colgate University called and they revoked your diploma for flagrant stupidity and excessive bafoonery. But don't worry we all think your functional literacy is your most redeeming feature. Michelle Miller thinks it's the way you look in fishnet stockings a heels.

You cyber bullies need to stop harassing Raoule. You all must be the same people who follow that Garcia guy who has been bullying Sheriff Whidden. Please leave Raoule alone as it's not his fault that his marginal journalism skills have relegated him to a life of verbal fellatio for the highest bidder. He's trying really hard to make a $ and survive. No he's not proud of that but he's not begging for change on the corner, so cut him a break.

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 03:43 AM
You cyber bullies need to stop harassing Raoule. You all must be the same people who follow that Garcia guy who has been bullying Sheriff Whidden. Please leave Raoule alone as it's not his fault that his marginal journalism skills have relegated him to a life of verbal fellatio for the highest bidder. He's trying really hard to make a $ and survive. No he's not proud of that but he's not begging for change on the corner, so cut him a break.

Holy s#!+ that's hilarious. And incredibly accurate.

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 04:13 AM

LOL. Besides being hilarious and so true, the best part is the reference to the bullying defense commonly used by the sheriff. Just as great is the fact that Raoule attacks Cardillo and Dave Culbreth for for being bought and paid for, while Raoule is clearly Max Harelle's bought and paid for puppet. What an indignant tool

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 04:48 AM
Raoul never amounted up to nothing,he's chasing a super star reporter status that he will never achieve,no one likes his FB post at all...so his ratings are at -100%,Raoul is just another one of Walking small's butt plugs...I get his 1 page newspaper as sh*t paper for my dog..about all its good for,I've scrapped dog sh*t off the bottom of my boot more worthy than him

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 03:40 AM
So Little Raoule Rag paper receives public funds for posting legal notices, from the Cities and Counties.

This is going to be sooo good!

Someday you will learn that you don't shit where you eat Little Raoule. But nobody has called you down for that..... Yet.

Your mouth is writing checks your ass cannot cash.