PDA

View Full Version : From Our Chief, I love you, but I love myself more (ALOT)

Unregistered
11-05-2016, 03:57 PM
My thanks to Officers Manny and Marcel for representing our PD this morning as part of the Honor Guard Detail for Officer Sanchez' funeral this morning. Just to be clear it was this morning, I wanted to say this morning a few times. Once again, the two represented our Department in a highly professional manner (which I personally witnessed) Because I had to throw that out there that I personally was there and I have done this a lot because at Miami beach I did a lot of things and I did a lot a lot a lot a lot and I am all things good,at yet.another Honor Guard related event, Not sure why I put a period after yet but I will blame Brian like I always do because he's my loser I mean lieutenant. It is important to see our presence at law enforcement events, even sad one's like today, where I've been told by many of our law enforcement partners that said presence was lacking in the past. Man do I like how the word presence rolls of my tongue..........and onto my partners lip, Well done gentlemen,

Wow did I tell you that I love myself and I love to talk and talk and talk and talk. I'm sorry I had to take this opportunity to talk but I could not let a good opportunity to talk some more go. Hopefully my lieutenants will step up next time.More Brian because he needs a good step up and down and up and down hey lose some weight, up and down, up and down, oh ya love it!

Peace out,
Carlos "up on a soapbox" Norieeeeega

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 12:24 PM
Here to stay