PDA

View Full Version : I thought the sheriff solved all the problems

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 09:42 PM
According to his BS ad he has fixed the drug problem in Broward County. More lies from a weak and pathetic loser.

http://www.local10.com/health/broward-county-warns-of-deadly-drug-killing-local-residents

Ricardo A Tubbs
11-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Where did the Sheriff ever say that he "fixed" the drug problem in Broward County? Stop being a dumb azz. I'll be soooo glad when you idiots go back into hiding after the 8th. #countdowntonovember8th

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Where did the Sheriff ever say that he "fixed" the drug problem in Broward County? Stop being a dumb azz. I'll be soooo glad when you idiots go back into hiding after the 8th. #countdowntonovember8th

Come on Tubby you and your spineless leader have done nothing in 4 years but waste money, make excuses and than lie about everything you get caught screwing up. I am sure you enjoy the time on your knees servicing your little boss. Wipe off your chin grow a pair and realize just how stupid you have become defending him. I bet you are defending Hilary and the Clinton crime empire. BLM - Ball Licking Machine......

Ricardo A Tubbs
11-04-2016, 12:56 AM
Good answer. I guess you just proved by your refusal to answer where the Sheriff said that he fixed the drug problem. That the Sheriff NEVER said that. Good try though 😉. Also nice cover with trying to bring BLM into the conversation, so no one would realize you got exposed as a no good liar. Hahaha. Gotcha. Dumb azz

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 02:45 AM

Give it a rest Osgood

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Come on Tubby you and your spineless leader have done nothing in 4 years but waste money, make excuses and than lie about everything you get caught screwing up. I am sure you enjoy the time on your knees servicing your little boss. Wipe off your chin grow a pair and realize just how stupid you have become defending him. I bet you are defending Hilary and the Clinton crime empire. BLM - Ball Licking Machine......

If by "done nothing" you mean BSO under Israel brought violent crime down 18% (sharpest drop in the state) and burglaries down 42% (again, sharpest drop in the state) over the past four years, then yeah, that's what he did.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 02:34 PM
If by "done nothing" you mean BSO under Israel brought violent crime down 18% (sharpest drop in the state) and burglaries down 42% (again, sharpest drop in the state) over the past four years, then yeah, that's what he did.

True, criminals are moving to Polk County where they have a weak Sheriff 😂😂😂😂😂