PDA

View Full Version : Simple question. With a lot of different answers.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 06:47 PM
Your a 1 man unit. Your chasing a fellow and you see him throw something to the ground. As you pass, what he dropped. You pick it up and lose sight of him. You find a wad of cash. Your the only one around. What are you honestly going to do?
A: Turn it in as found property?
B: Keep it for yourself?
C: Call a supervisor, by to count it with you. Then turn it in?

I was asked this question. When I had to take an interview. For another department.

Another funny question: Have you ever had sex on duty? or Did you ever known an officer to violate department policy and not report him. Well as you can guess. I didn't get the job offer. The first two I appeared to of did alright on. It was the last one that. Showed me the door. Something for you, to think about if your applying to other departments or especially a Federal agency. I guess see no evil, speck no evil, hear no evil. On a fellow officer. Is only a MPD (by-law)
I guess you can say. I did this to myself. On the last question. I posted. My reply was I work at M.P.D. Have for a number of years.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Read the fine print, currently hiring Friends and Family members! Those questions are to weed out non members first. You got weeded out!

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 09:34 PM
Spell check will help you. Speak

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 10:11 PM
Correct answer A and C..
First if your running after someone you hopefully conducting an investigation and at some point you might or might not arrest.
So what ever amount he dropped might be considered as evidence or personal property. Turn it in and take the correct signal. Let your supervisor know if it's a large amount have him come by just for cya.