PDA

View Full Version : Promotional List

Richard Rambone
10-29-2016, 02:22 PM
As we approach a time in the history of Ding Dong PD (DDPD), there seems to be more chances to move up without putting meat in your mouth like the LTs did it's here and now. Study hard and remember that we know more than anyone else. Especially, phat phrank and the Indians. Let's run down the list of candidates. With potential leadership around every corner its no wonder the chief is as happy as a left handed pitcher with a bag of very large Richards, because I know I am!!! I can't wait till a new sgt tries to give me orders after I've been watching him screw up for all these years. The bald guy who thinks he's so tuff would make a great sgt. He'd have the entire squad in the sunshine grocery store all the time instead of some of the time. And suicide girl, now way jose. She'd take her WC Fraud to a new level. Littie hairball has already proved unfit, sub-standard, etc.... Interestingly, the PBA trio of Chief Wally 2 feathers, Mz. Junk in da Trunk, and Dave seem heavily favored. Let's not forget The Pastor, whose attitude towards work does not reflect in his work as a religious leader. He has the hairball special attitude of entitlement. I think that A/S Retard (it sounds french if you say it with an accent) would be great! Not!!!! Shrek? Would he break down again and start with how this place sucks so bad while he's calling out sick, stubbing his toe and having heart attacks? Another WC special. Since everyone is so afraid of Manny, so they vote in a rule that keeps him from winning. Chicken shittes!!! Don't worry though he'll be a Cpl. I'd like to see Dave get it because the LTs are afraid of him. There will be openings at LT soon too as one or both will be victims of a re-structuring. Yes you little fat boy your days are numbered.

Yours Truly,

Dikc

Unregistered
10-29-2016, 06:38 PM
First and foremost, nobody employed here is afraid of Manny, dude is 3 from the bottom. Promote him and see what happens. The list is full of disgruntled, unqualified employees and the ones that are qualified don't seem to have the motivation to be a front line supervisor here because they know how F'd-up this place is and will always be. Bald cpl. has the best attitude, he has the f-u in him so he is qualified by default. BTW, there's nothing tough about him. Phat frank is too old, Jlove is too separated from this place. Suicide G. Is%%<%*£? In the head. Shrek is too fat and disgruntled. Chubby blonde happy noons cop is not a real cop." And the rest of the PBA'ers are retards to police work. The next Sgt. Here will be the great Petester, as he clearly the chief's favorite and has the experience to lead this group of *^%><#%^^% have a great day. Stay alert!!

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 01:42 AM
the next Sgt. Is already picked. The test does not matter.