PDA

View Full Version : G. I hope being friends with the devil was worth it

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 10:31 AM
G , I hope it was worth it. What you have become.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Why don't you ask what this place has become?

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 11:39 AM
Because of people like G

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 01:06 PM
Becareful they might do a story on you next. Funny how they call someone who exposes the truth the Devil. My guess is that you must be corrupt as well or incompetent. Take your pick!

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 02:58 PM
The problem is throwing rocks in glass houses. The corruption is wrong but do as I say not as I do is different.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Llanes to retire immediately

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 06:00 PM
Llanes to retire immediately

Yes, great answer. They will only replace him with someone that they can control anyway. Honestly, I've been here a while. In that time we had very few chief's that had a clue to what was going on or was a stand of guy. Best chief I remember was ****son, yes that was many year ago. The great white hope we have for a few years, wasn't so bad. If you let him get drunk, he left you alone. At least he did do a lot for the rank-n-file. Being the smart azz I'm. I think they should pull a patrol officer out as one :) I'm surprised we don't have a safety director yet. That appears the way most places are going. Then again it would be a city hall yes man. Best advice I was ever given. Doesn't matter who's at the top s-hit will always roll downhill anyway. Just cover your azz, cause no-one else will. We all would like to have a good working environment, with a staff, like we had in the late 80's early 90's. Yet, them days of policing are gone forever. Don't sweat the small stuff. Were not going to see and change or improvement anytime soon.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 06:10 PM
In MPD it does matter who's on top so they can bring up thier family and friends. Llanes was betrayed by his Ex Assistant. he just doesn't know it yet

The Future administration replacing Llanes has been set up and in place already. If you don't see it buy some glasses

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 09:42 PM
What a way to retire and be remembered. G

Unregistered
10-23-2016, 01:20 AM
G how much will you get paid for your next wife. How many wives have you had. How coincidental that they are all for south america. Crespo did you copy that. Story there hint hint.

Unregistered
10-23-2016, 02:04 AM
Sorry Maritza. But I've never seen that man with an ugly woman. Be careful, i believe he still has more pictures of you. Especially the one with your tits out and a pierce running through your nipple. Or better yet the one with the Miami Police t shirt cut open when you went boating. Goes to show you how the family and friends works here.
Maritza No discipline for social media violation
Mesa 160 hours suspension for a you go get them comment.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 07:57 PM
Yo.... G.... why do you have to go down that road G.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 09:11 PM
That happens to folks with no friends. Even the married couple don't want to hear of G

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 09:40 PM
Wait a min. I don't get your post if your saying G was qru why didn't They throw him a heads up. From what I heared she was a major alcolic that would drink on duty all the time. I think she drank a little Of the IA kook aid and now your attacking him.

Unregistered
10-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Yo G......................... F__k i forgot what i was going to say...................
Heeeeee