PDA

View Full Version : PBA Meeting

Unregistered
10-15-2016, 12:55 AM
Any thoughts?

Gunfire
10-15-2016, 03:06 PM
three year contract with 5% PER YEAR HOURLY PAY INCREASE , 5% STEP RAISES YEARS 1 THRU 6 THEN YEARS 10,11,15,16,20,21 TOTAL CIVIL SERVICE PROTECTION , NOT PAYING INTO SOCIAL SECURITY , RECEIVE OUR OWN ACCOUNTS OF HB175 ALSO KNOWN AS 1% , BETTER INSURANCE WITH LIFETIME CITY PAYMENT COVERAGE , INCREASE MINIMUM MANNING , BETTER ACCOUNTABILITY ON Promotional Exams AND PROMOTIONS , Labor/Management grievances and arbitration RESOLUTION BINDING COMMITTEE , IMPROVE issued EQUIPMENT and cars , Comprehensive YEARLY Physicals, better pension multiplier with only the best one year. NOT LIMITED TO JUST ABOVE ISSUES ! WOULD YOU GUYS VOTE FOR ME FOR UNION REP ?

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 07:21 PM
Put in for it u shit talker. U sit behind your computer screen and talk good game.

I'm glad that this issue was posted here. Who the **** those this guy Greenwood thinks he is.... After the PBA meeting, this guy stood there with the PBA and began vomiting shit out of his mouth about our city. What the heck does he knows about our city and the crap that we have dealt with for the past 8 years. All he does is talk shit of how much money he made in the county. *****, you were a subzero in the county and no one liked you. I heard he wanted to get hired as a ranking officer and our chief told him no. Greenwood stop playing both sides of the fence you piece of crap.