PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Mistake the City Manager Made!

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 05:05 AM
Leaving Llanes to remain another year was the biggest mistake the City manager made for the safety of the community and the professional future of men and women that work for the city of Miami Police Department.

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 08:15 AM
Llanes is about llanes! He would suck a carrot if he had to. I couldn't believe that video of staff sucking up to the commissioner during the Hurricane briefing. Thank you Major Farmer for posting it on tweeter

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Llanes is about llanes! He would suck a carrot if he had to. I couldn't believe that video of staff sucking up to the commissioner during the Hurricane briefing. Thank you Major Farmer for posting it on tweeter

Give it a rest. I was saluted with a Toga Party at the Fountainbleau before I left for Chicago. Check FOR it on YouTube. They all sung "Nobody Does it Better." And you know what? Nobody ever did. At least not in Allapattah.

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Give it a rest. I was saluted with a Toga Party at the Fountainbleau before I left for Chicago. Check FOR it on YouTube. They all sung "Nobody Does it Better." And you know what? Nobody ever did. At least not in Allapattah.

Here you are again with the lies. So, your in Chicago? Yet, I saw you several times this week. The best thing the city manger DID. Was retire your sorry azz. Why can't you just man up and shut up. Your nothing more then yesterday's jokes and punch lines. Can't even enjoy your retirement. Still got to BLOW you own horn or something else :) Damn dude, get a hobby or go for one of these great chief's job you keep getting offered. Tell me are you hearing voices too? So queen bee.
You really think your all that and we miss you here? Maybe 1 or 2 do. Not the 18 you claimed to have gotten promoted.
Your a funny gal Ronnie. That's all you'll be remember as. So, your last comstat meeting you *****ed slapped everyone. Wow as your going out the door. Couldn't do it while you had time here to go. Like that drop extension, you never got!
I hear Midol help during these times of month. Maybe your just going thru that change of life woman go thru at your age.
So we'll take that into account when you get all mighty and try to impress us. Those that don't give a damn. Now be a stand up gal and tell everyone your sorry for the lies I told against you and the lies, I tell about myself. Please forgive me I just can't help myself. I'm to conceited to admit I should be on medication. Nor, the fact I just can't let go of the only thing I've had in my life that held meaning M.P.D. Bye. *****e-s

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Here you are again with the lies. So, your in Chicago? Yet, I saw you several times this week. The best thing the city manger DID. Was retire your sorry azz. Why can't you just man up and shut up. Your nothing more then yesterday's jokes and punch lines. Can't even enjoy your retirement. Still got to BLOW you own horn or something else :) Damn dude, get a hobby or go for one of these great chief's job you keep getting offered. Tell me are you hearing voices too? So queen bee.
You really think your all that and we miss you here? Maybe 1 or 2 do. Not the 18 you claimed to have gotten promoted.
Your a funny gal Ronnie. That's all you'll be remember as. So, your last comstat meeting you *****ed slapped everyone. Wow as your going out the door. Couldn't do it while you had time here to go. Like that drop extension, you never got!
I hear Midol help during these times of month. Maybe your just going thru that change of life woman go thru at your age.
So we'll take that into account when you get all mighty and try to impress us. Those that don't give a damn. Now be a stand up gal and tell everyone your sorry for the lies I told against you and the lies, I tell about myself. Please forgive me I just can't help myself. I'm to conceited to admit I should be on medication. Nor, the fact I just can't let go of the only thing I've had in my life that held meaning M.P.D. Bye. *****e-s

The biggest mistake the manager made was not letting me be the new DC. If thru would have offered me $250 K, I may have stayed. 180K can't pay my bills. I respect the manager a lot. But everyone knows I'm da man!

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 12:35 AM
The biggest mistake the manager made was not letting me be the new DC. If thru would have offered me $250 K, I may have stayed. 180K can't pay my bills. I respect the manager a lot. But everyone knows I'm da man!

Interesting, you made 127k while a commander or was it 136k when you worked those lips& hips?