PDA

View Full Version : Lamberti definitely a sick man

Unregistereditaintso
10-04-2016, 03:09 AM
The last thing I want to post on this sight is to make reference to the most irrelevant person in Broward County Politics. But, as of just a couple of weeks ago Lamberti, has been telling people he would soon be the sheriff again. That the governor, who is a friend of his, is going to remove Sheriff Israel and appoint him because the governor knows he did a fantastic job as Sheriff. But, if he didn't remove him he would be the sheriff in 4 years when the Rothstein issues will have faded away.

Al, listen and listen closely. You will never be sheriff again, ever. Let me ask you, why didn't the governor choose you for that state corrections job if he liked you so much? Sheriff Israel will beat you now and 4 years from now. And of course, let's not forget about Diperna spending another 4 years telling hundreds of residence how bad of a sheriff you were. Good luck, meds man.

<(++)>
10-04-2016, 08:50 AM
Al Lamberti would still be the sheriff today if he did one thing, and one thing only ... changed party affiliation. That right there shows that he was and still is a pompous idiot who took no advise from anyone. As a Democrat, it would have been a walk in the park for him. Thank God he is such an imbecile! Hey Al ... where are Rick and Rita Case now? Where is Alligator Ron now? Where is your dingle-berry Montalvo now?

Most importantly, where is Scott Israel now?

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Al Lamberti would still be the sheriff today if he did one thing, and one thing only ... changed party affiliation. That right there shows that he was and still is a pompous idiot who took no advise from anyone. As a Democrat, it would have been a walk in the park for him. Thank God he is such an imbecile! Hey Al ... where are Rick and Rita Case now? Where is Alligator Ron now? Where is your dingle-berry Montalvo now?

Most importantly, where is Scott Israel now?

In MY OFFICE! In MY CHAIR! Waaa Waaa Waaa Waaa.

Ricardo A Tubbs
10-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Haha. I love it.

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 10:36 AM
Sadly he was still a better Sheriff than what we have now.

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Paranoid Scottie. This is classic.

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Fact, Lamberti was not or ever running The Broward Sheriff's Office FACT!

He was running coffee with the sheriff where he said come out and i'll buy the coffee, which he never bought anything. (clueless on leadership)

Sheriff has amazing Leadership skills he 1) runs The Broward Sheriff's Office & 2) he is everywhere in our community.

Sheriff Scott Israel 2016 2020 & and as long as he wants to be there.

The Cowboy

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Long live the Lamer!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 03:27 PM

He was running coffee with the sheriff where he said come out and i'll buy the coffee, which he never bought anything. (clueless on leadership)

Sheriff has amazing Leadership skills he 1) runs The Broward Sheriff's Office & 2) he is everywhere in our community.

The Cowboy

REALLY? DON MAINES is now Israel's number one cheerleader? Phucuqe off you criminal looser!

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 10:43 PM

The Cowboy

TRB is back

Unregistered
10-04-2016, 11:41 PM
TRB is back

TRB? Biggest cronie ever!

Unregistered
10-05-2016, 02:13 PM
azzz kisser

He has to work tomorrow. BSO is giving away freebies to help people prepare for the hurricane. All the community outreach will be working.