PDA

View Full Version : So what happen to Albert Albert!

Unregistered
10-01-2016, 06:01 AM
I must say Rudy Llanes has turned out to be another little ***** that only worries about himself and his mistress. Have some balls Rudy you have screwed over yet another friend.
How funny using the BS excuse that Albert has only a year left on the drop and it Wouldn't be fair to the city the city of miami residence to promote him.
Why didn't you use that excuse with Carvel? He only had two - three month left before you promoted him to Commander. I guess the city manager couldn't use the Sanchez degree excuse.
Why didn't you dismiss your part time mistress like you were told by the city manager. Now you are trying to upgrade her position to a full time.. do nothing...employee.
You are such a 2 face! Piece of sh.t...Hopefully your day will come soon.
Tick tock tick tock your pass will come back 2 you.

Unregistered
10-01-2016, 08:35 AM
I must say Rudy Llanes has turned out to be another little ***** that only worries about himself and his mistress. Have some balls Rudy you have screwed over yet another friend.
How funny using the BS excuse that Albert has only a year left on the drop and it Wouldn't be fair to the city the city of miami residence to promote him.
Why didn't you use that excuse with Carvel? He only had two - three month left before you promoted him to Commander. I guess the city manager couldn't use the Sanchez degree excuse.
Why didn't you dismiss your part time mistress like you were told by the city manager. Now you are trying to upgrade her position to a full time.. do nothing...employee.
You are such a 2 face! Piece of sh.t...Hopefully your day will come soon.
Tick tock tick tock your pass will come back 2 you.

I believe Albert got far considering his past, back in the 90's he got caught along with Captain Suarez from Miami Gardens using the SAME radar gun at 2 different QTH the same day. The incident got swept under the Carpet,had FDLE would had find out there would had been serious ramifications and embarrassing moment for the city. They were both Cheap ass Sgt's, sharing 1 certificate for 2 RADARS gun. Back then most Officers owned their own,city did not provide unless you were in motors. All of these to save 20.00, that incident was unethical,immoral,unprofessional like many things that goes around here. Llanes did the right thing.

Unregistered
10-01-2016, 02:14 PM
I believe Albert got far considering his past, back in the 90's he got caught along with Captain Suarez from Miami Gardens using the SAME radar gun at 2 different QTH the same day. The incident got swept under the Carpet,had FDLE would had find out there would had been serious ramifications and embarrassing moment for the city. They were both Cheap ass Sgt's, sharing 1 certificate for 2 RADARS gun. Back then most Officers owned their own,city did not provide unless you were in motors. All of these to save 20.00, that incident was unethical,immoral,unprofessional like many things that goes around here. Llanes did the right thing.

Your post is 100% correct .... I can't believe, that Rudy & Albert, haven't been investigated for Porking the two Twins explorers ... wouldn't that be 39 material for Both ????

Funny, how IA, whom monitors these posts daily won't begin a criminal investigation into these criminal allegations, but they do radar on 836, if your speeding ..... Please .....

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 06:26 AM
Your post is 100% correct .... I can't believe, that Rudy & Albert, haven't been investigated for Porking the two Twins explorers ... wouldn't that be 39 material for Both ????

Funny, how IA, whom monitors these posts daily won't begin a criminal investigation into these criminal allegations, but they do radar on 836, if your speeding ..... Please .....

IA can monitor all they have them get my IP Address and call me up to the their office for a statement, by the time I leave their office I will SUE the city for requesting my IP Address for no reason. Same way Donna Watts sued for looking up her information on DAVID. As we live in USA we are ALL protected under the constitution Freedom of Speech. I come in here and say whatever I want whenever, IA can not be getting no IP address for Gossiping. So IA continue monitoring all you want,call me whenever you need me for statement. I will show up with TWO attorneys. See you on the 826. Once I retire I will get me a PI license and I will follow IA and record them breaking the rules,then I will contact the Media and expose all their corruption that goes in IA.

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 01:47 PM
IA can monitor all they have them get my IP Address and call me up to the their office for a statement, by the time I leave their office I will SUE the city for requesting my IP Address for no reason. Same way Donna Watts sued for looking up her information on DAVID. As we live in USA we are ALL protected under the constitution Freedom of Speech. I come in here and say whatever I want whenever, IA can not be getting no IP address for Gossiping. So IA continue monitoring all you want,call me whenever you need me for statement. I will show up with TWO attorneys. See you on the 826. Once I retire I will get me a PI license and I will follow IA and record them breaking the rules,then I will contact the Media and expose all their corruption that goes in IA.

Excellent, finally somebody with balls. How long before you retire, make it soon.

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 04:49 PM
Lesson to be learned! Is your friend really your friend in this place . Pick your friends carefully very carefully . Cuz Albert and Rudy where supposed to have been close,

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Excellent, finally somebody with balls. How long before you retire, make it soon.

you must be on that 94 lawsuit still wondering WTF happened?

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Lesson to be learned! Is your friend really your friend in this place . Pick your friends carefully very carefully . Cuz Albert and Rudy where supposed to have been close,

Friends? That's out the door once you are Chief.

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 02:17 AM

Funny how you all talked about Albert getting the job because it was the friends and family plan. Now that he did not get the promotion you cry about how friends are not friends and how the Chief is out for himself. You little whiners can't figure out what you stand for. The Chief did the right thing; he promoted someone who will be here past his departure next year. If Alberto is his friend, he will understand. If not, then he was not his friend, except for convenience.