PDA

View Full Version : BSO Ice cream cones

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 08:10 PM
It's hot here in Pompano. Anyone knows where Scott is today with Ronald?

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 02:11 AM
Why only ice cream? Why they never give us fried chicken and water melon?🐔🐔

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 11:26 AM

Colonel Sanders and Colonel Knowles are already working on this.

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 01:35 PM
I like the idea to make the BSO menu bigger indeed. Please Sheriff! Maybe BSO happy meals?

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 02:00 AM
I like the idea to make the BSO menu bigger indeed. Please Sheriff! Maybe BSO happy meals?

Yes hopefully they can add chicken pot pie and tuna casserole. Lol

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 04:15 AM

Do we get a toy plastic magnifying glass inside [for 'investigative' use, of course], or is that only available at the Cracker Jack PDs?

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Do we get a toy plastic magnifying glass inside [for 'investigative' use, of course], or is that only available at the Cracker Jack PDs?

We had a meeting with Captain Atkins in D11 and they got 500 BSO happy meals boxes for Area 2 only. The Sheriff said area one is too rich to get his food.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Scott been feeding us crap for years

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 03:15 PM
Scott been feeding us crap for years

No need to worry! We are here to feed the hungry and gives clothes to the naked. Arresting people is for FLPD not BSO.

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 10:57 AM
It's hot here in Pompano. Anyone knows where Scott is today with Ronald?

who cvame upwith this clown idea?

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 02:57 PM
who cvame upwith this clown idea?

Al Lamberti had "Coffee with the Sheriff" and Israel said that he was not going to do any of that "stuff" with BSO resources

and did exactly the same but now it's turkey and Ice Cream with the Sheriff and continue with all the same programs just

changed the names and then added even more programs and created the biggest community outreach unit in the entire

nation. It's all online. Pathetic.

Unregistered
10-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Al Lamberti had "Coffee with the Sheriff" and Israel said that he was not going to do any of that "stuff" with BSO resources

and did exactly the same but now it's turkey and Ice Cream with the Sheriff and continue with all the same programs just

changed the names and then added even more programs and created the biggest community outreach unit in the entire

Truth hurts that's all.

Unregistered
10-05-2016, 06:53 PM
I got a creamsicle for you, right here!!

KalinaWon
10-07-2016, 05:11 AM
Друзья! Только до конца недели Вы можете получить под своё коммандование легендарный крейсер "Аврора" бесплатно! Вам остаётся только зарегистрироваться, сразу после резистрации Вы получаете комманду и легендарный крейсер! Покажи кто здесь хозяин морей! http://kshop.biz/wjJJna/ https://artvolna.com/static/img/desktop/3408.jpg (http://kshop.biz/wjJJna/)

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 05:40 AM

Yeah I saw videos of Scott saying this! So true.

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 12:22 PM

Comments like these shows that there are some racist people on this department. Then you wonder why police everywhere are considered racist and their shootings are being scrutinized.

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Comments like these shows that there are some racist people on this department. Then you wonder why police everywhere are considered racist and their shootings are being scrutinized.

Racism at BSO?

Unregistered
10-08-2016, 12:53 AM

Please explain the factual "racism" in that comment? And not your piss poor opinion.

Unregistered
10-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Please explain the factual "racism" in that comment? And not your piss poor opinion.

What's the problem with friend chicken? Caucasians don't eat/like it? Comes on TRB!

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 07:16 PM

It's better this way. The will never give us good chicken like KFC. I rather have the turkeys.

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 05:33 PM
LEO affairs make me hungry!